GM Endless Forms' Iron Gods (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Lords of Rust (Book 2)

Combat Map | Scrapwall

Torch | Numeria | Regional Map

Homebrew Rules


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,394 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Android Magus 6| HP 22/51 | AC 17, T 12, FF15 | CMD +19 | F +8, R +5, W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | SM -2

Libri nods. "A valid point, Taran. I agree with getting some of the other groups to do the work for us... we don't want to get too in over our heads with the dirty business and lose sight of our goal. It sounds like these ratfolk are going to be our best bet for now."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Sevroth shakes her head at Taran's question. "I lost any scrapworth I had when Birdfood and his crew ousted me. Good luck with them if that's where you're heading."

You make your way deeper into Scrapwall. As you round a bend you come across a wide open area in which 1d4 ⇒ 1 ratfolk bodies lie dead and bloody on the ground. Four ratfolk are locked in battle with four Smilers, the ratfolk working together in pairs to stab the Smilers but the Smilers, bigger and stronger, seem to have the advantage....


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

Mefindio shakes his head, trying to clear the fog of remorse. "What are we gonna do about Jorac?" He mumbles.

As the group encounters the fight, he looks to Taran. "Well, which group do we side with?"


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

"Stick with the plan, Mefindio. We side with the Raiders."

He pull out his hammer and cast blessed and then moves to join the fray. He calls out: "Hey Raiders, need a hand?" and rushes at the nearest smiler.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

"Who the hell are-" one of the ratfolk starts asking back before his partner cuts in, "of-f%%#ing course we do!"

With the force of four ratfolk now joined by Taran, Mefindio, and Libri, you quickly overwhelm two of the Smilers and drop them to the ground. The other two reassess the situation and decide to retreat to their own territory, running off to no doubt spread the rumors of the new threat in Scrapwall.

The four ratfolk sheath their shortswords and approach you. "Thanks for that," one of them squeaks. "The Smilers have been pushing their bounds of late and it's no secret the Redtooth's Raiders have been on hard times. So who're you folk? We heard Birdfood fell to some newbie's hands and I'm guessing you were behind it then?"


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Any responses?


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

Mef sighs and nods his head. "Aye, we're the ones who brought his downfall, but not before he got one of own. We're looking into some things in these parts, heard you might be able to help us, if help you. Mutual sort of thing, eh? Before we get into details, you don't know of any powerful healers in the region, do ya?"


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

"Aye, were the ones, like the gnome said. Our groups the Bone Grinders, and we intend to make a name for ourselves here. We scratch your back, you help us tear the still beating heart out of the Smilers. You know, that sort of arrangement."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The ratfolk nod. "Taking down the Smilers? That sounds like something we could get behind. There's quite a few new divine types among the Lords of Rust but it doesn't sound like you want to go running their way, what with taking down Birdfood and all. We've got our own priest though. Maybe you should talk to Redtooth first though."


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

"Lead on, good rat." Taran throws Jorac's body over his other should and trudges where the ratfolk leads. "Ugh, we better stick old Jorac in a cool cellar before too long."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Redtooth's Warren is reached by several entrance tunnels which are only 4 feet high, a fact that does not bother the ratfolk, Taran, or Mefindio, but Libri must double-over to get through. Within you note a rust monster in a pen and six trained dire rats guarding the room. At least ten more ratfolk mill about but you are led to a cave where Redtooth sits upon a throne of junk and scrap metal. Redtooth listens to your story before she responds. "I can offer you haven here, yes. The Smilers are no friends of ours either, nor are the Lords of Rust. Times have been hard for us since those two have been gaining power."

"You have a fallen companion? Whiskifiss is our trained healer, a priest of Brigh. He will expect compensation, of course, but he has the skills necessary to perform such magic."


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

"Lead on; we can pay. Let's get this matter out of the way first, and then we can get on with other business. We want a piece of the Lord's action, and I think we can work together to hit 'em where it hurts. But enough of that for now. Let me talk to Whiskifiss about our dead wizard."

We've got 8200 in the bank, plus a resurrection scroll.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

At lassssst.


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

Mef lets out a small sigh of relief. "Yes, compensation is entirely appropriate, and we'll gladly pay. Show us the way!"


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Redtooth has one of her guards lead you to Whiskifiss. He is an accomplished caster and offers to perform the spells for the usual spellcasting prices, including the material costs. i.e. Raise dead 5,450 gp, Restoration 1,280 gp/each to dispel a permanent negative level

Grand Lodge

Female Android Magus 6| HP 22/51 | AC 17, T 12, FF15 | CMD +19 | F +8, R +5, W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | SM -2

Libri looks to the healer and nods in approval. I never would have considered that the death of a companion would affect me so greatly...it seems as though I am beginning to understand...or feel...the frailty of life; what a strange occurrence....
"Our thanks, Whiskifiss. We will gladly pay that price to have our wizard companion back with us. Once he is back on his feet again, I think you all will appreciate his extensive technological knowledge."


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

Taran offers the scroll up for use and shells out enough gems to cover the cost of the negative level.

"Hope the human's not going to miss his mechanical heaven too much. Time for him to come back and slog through the boring mortal realm again.

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

Jorac gasps for air as life courses once again through his veins. A hacking cough, then a terrified look on his face.

"Wha... what happened? I just remember this deadly archer and his flight of birds... Did I... die?"

Much thought fills the wizard's mind as his companions undoubtedly explain what has happened. He doesn't compute the ratfolks' presence until later on, when he snaps out of it.

That won't do. I must find a way to overcome this benign frailty. Using metal? I have some research to do. I don't want to live through this ever again.

Though Jorac is very much absorbed by a newfound goal of eliminating death itself, he means to say thank you!


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Anything else? You have a bit of a safe haven here now. There is plenty of Scrapwall to explore yet too.


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

"Died? No Jorac, you just closed your eyes and took a long nap, without any breathing." Taran guffaws. "When you're feeling better you'll have to tell us about the other side. I hope there is lots of good, honest work to be had there."

Once Jorac is settled, Taran will turn to the matter of their current situation. He'll stop a ratfolk and ask about the city, particularly merchants, watering holds, and local leaders who aren't in gangs.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Redtooth's Raiders have their own well for water; as do most gangs in Scrapwall. They also have some treasure stashed away they could sell you. There aren't any merchants per se. Most of the humanoids are in one gang or another and, more recently, many of them have been taken into the Lords of Rust. There are several monsters about that are not in any particular gang though. Their knowledge of exactly what goes on beyond their borders is limited.

their stash they can sell you:
five batteries, two nanite canisters, a flare gun, two arc grenades, a flechette grenade, three zero grenades, a wand of cure moderate wounds (18 charges), a trauma pack plus, and a timeworn detonator (4 charges).

Redtooth admits to you that if she could find more explosives she would use them and the detonator to simultaneously target the Scrapmaster's Arena and the receiver array. She suspects there are more explosives to be scavenged from the wrecked ship but hasn't had the ratpower to send a team to look yet.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Any ideas on where to head? You can see on the Scrapwall map what is nearby and where this crash site is that Redtooth mentioned.


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

Taran cleans his armor a bit and thinks about the possibilities.

"So, shall we attack the flanks of the enemy first? We can head towards the crashed ship and grab the explosives, and give our new friends something to play with. Either that, or we can check out the "Receiver Array". I'm not sure what that is, but it sure sounds important."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

You can always check out the Receiver Array on the way to the ship; either destination requires going through the manticore lair as the most direct route. Is this the way you want to start heading?


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

Sure! Maybe it's a friendly mutated manticore!


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Haha!

A tangled mess of coils of razor-spiked wire, rusty chains, bones, rubble, and the like. The vicious barbs and jagged edges of the nest would certainly flense most creatures alive, but the mutant manticore’s rugose hide, thickened by its years of exposure to radioactive elements, registers their touch as little more than tickles. All other creatures that move through the nest treat it as difficult terrain that deals 1d8 points of piercing and slashing damage each round (Ref lex DC 15 half ). If a creature has a natural armor score of +3 or higher or an armor score of +5 or higher, this damage is reduced to 1d4 points of piercing and slashing damage (Reflex DC 15 negates).

Dc 16 KN (dungeoneering):
This manticore has clearly been mutated by the strange technology and alchemy of this place. DR/-; vulnerable to electricity

GM rolls:

mant: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Jorac: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Libri: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Mefindio: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Taran: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore
3. Libri and Taran

Mefindio and Jorac are up!

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

"Wait, I know this one... it's a... Nevermind. Let's lay waste to it!"

Jorac puts his words into action as he casts glitterdust at the beast, attempting to blind it. Will DC 17 negates.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Jorac blinds the beast!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (blind DC 17)
3. Libri and Taran

Mefindio is up!


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

Mef moves closer and fires his pistol as the manticore.

RTA, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Met puts a bullet in the manticore! Whatever mutations this thing has undergone protect it in some way. The manticore snarls and whips its tail around, spikes flying out at each of you!

spikes on Taran: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

spikes on Mef: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

spikes on Jorac: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

spikes on Libri: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (4 dog, blind DC 17)
3. Libri and Taran

You guys are up!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

If the manticore is blinded, isn't there 50% miss chance on each spike? Also, she can attempt to re-save at the end of her turn to remove the blindness condition.


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

RTA, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 2 = 4

Cursing, Mef reloads and fires again.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Ah yeah, forgot to roll the miss chances. High hits:
miss on Taran: 1d100 ⇒ 24
miss on Mef: 1d100 ⇒ 47
miss on Jorac: 1d100 ⇒ 50
miss on Libri: 1d100 ⇒ 15

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Mefindio misses!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (4 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

Libri, Taran, and Jorac are up!


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

Taran attempts to close quickly with the monstrous beast, uttering an oath as a spine impacts the ground in front of him.

Climb to get over interceding terrain?

climb: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Grand Lodge

Female Android Magus 6| HP 22/51 | AC 17, T 12, FF15 | CMD +19 | F +8, R +5, W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | SM -2

Libri cringes as a spike flies above her head. Moving toward the manticore, she pulls out her masterwork composite longbow and fires an arrow at the beast's head.

Mwk Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

piercing and slashing damage on Taran: 1d8 ⇒ 3
DC 15 Ref for half

Taran tries to climb up to the beast's nest, taking some cuts along the way from the mangled metal and wires. Libri sends an arrow that sinks into the manticore's side!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (8 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

Jorac is up!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

Jorac adopts a more defensive strategy, conjuring images of himself to befuddle the manticore.

Casting mirror image: How many?: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The manticore growls at Jorac and shoots its spikes again, leaving Jorac out in favor of 1d3 ⇒ 1 Mefindio.

spike on Mef: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

spike on Taran: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

spike on Libri: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

spike on Mef: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (8 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

You guys are up!


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

flex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Taran dodges the worst of the spikes; then he calls upon the protection of Torag to shield his tender bits with a bit of faith, pulls out his warhammer and swings with all his might.

warhammer,PA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 1 = 19
PA: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

fervor to apply shield of faith

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

Jorac aims and shoots a globe of acid at the creature.
Acid Splash, RTA, into melee: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 - 4 = 51d3 ⇒ 3


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge
Taran Starmetal wrote:
to shield his tender bits with a bit of faith

Not sure that's what people mean when they say "always use protection".

Jorac's acid sizzles against an abandoned bale of metal wire but Taran's hammer hits the manticore in the side! It growls in anger at the dwarf!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (12 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

Mefindio and Libri are up!


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

Mef grunts in pain as the spike impales itself in his flesh, then fires again.

RTA, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 1 - 1 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 2 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)
EndlessForms wrote:
Not sure that's what people mean when they say "always use protection".

This is all I have to say on the matter


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Love Dr. Horrible! I have a Captain Hammer shirt.

Mefindio sinks a bullet into the side of the manticore! It shrieks in pain again!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (16 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

Libri is up!

Grand Lodge

Female Android Magus 6| HP 22/51 | AC 17, T 12, FF15 | CMD +19 | F +8, R +5, W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | SM -2

Libri winces as she's hit with one of the spikes. She nocks another arrow and lets it fly at the beast!

Mwk Composite Longbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Libri's arrow only scratches the manticore as it rises into the air to hover above its nest, shooting another spike at Mefindio!

spike: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

About 25 feet up.

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (17 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

You guys are up!


Spoiler:
Blessings 4/6 Fervor 3/6 Spell Points 10/17 Sacred Weapon 3/6
Loot
Vitals:
WP5 HP 29/57 AC:22 (24) T:11 (13), FF:21 (23) Fort:+9 Ref:+3 (+4) Will:+11, +2 vs. spell, spell-like, poison; CMD 18 (+4 vs. bull-rush, trip); Init+1; Perc+11 (+2 stonecunning)

Taran swings as it rises.

warhammer,PA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 1 = 16
PA: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 11

He'll then sheathe his hammer and pull a grenade

"I'm beginning to hate anything that flies or has feathers."


AC17/T14/FF15/CMD17|HP53[53]F:+6;R:+4;W+1||Init:+3|Perc.+6 Gnome Cavalier (Spellscar Drifter) 4

RTA, DA: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Mef fires another shot at the man-o-core, then reloads.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Taran swings and misses as the manticore flies away. Mefindio continues to put bullets into the beast!

Initiative:

1. Mefindio and Jorac
2. Mutant Manticore (18 dmg)
3. Libri and Taran

Libri and Jorac are up!

Shadow Lodge

Male Human (Kellid) Wizard 6 | HP 50/50 | AC:16* T:12 FF:14 CMD: 14 | F+5 R+4 W+5 | Initiative +2 | Perception +6 |

Jorac shoots another globe of acid.
Acid Splash (RTA): 1d20 + 4 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 4 - 4 = 51d3 ⇒ 1

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,394 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.