GM Dak - Hell's Rebels

Game Master Dakcenturi

Chapter 1: In Hell's Bright Shadow
Part 3: Redaction's and Revenge

Pics | Maps | Loot & Notes

Starting Day: Toilday, 20th of Abadius 4715 AR
Current Day: Oathday, 11th of Calistril 4715 AR


1,301 to 1,313 of 1,313 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male
Spoiler:
HPs 18/18 AC 16/FF13/T13 Saves: F+3, Ref +4, W+6 +1Illusion, Perc +10 Init +3(+5 in surprise)
Human Cleric(Hidden Priest) of Erastil/3

Seeing the devil, Horillo is uncomfortable and his jaw drops as their new member starts to negotiate a special arrangement. He takes a handful of papers from the table and starts to see if he can read any of the text and make sense of it. "Blos, if you don't tell us your name, we're not likely to find the contact in this pile. Look, you've been around and bound for years, what's a few days difference gonna make whilst we look through this lot. So what's the name we should be looking for?"

He turns to Sholti and Surexeria, "Look, let's all concentrate on going through these papers with Rexus, maybe we can find the contract that this little monster wants." it is obvious that Horillo is getting frustrated by this stand-off, when they could move to get some advantage over the evil little devil.

He moves over to Sorix and whispers in her ear, "Look, perhaps you could nip out and do some shopping, you know, for some things that might help us if it comes to a fight. We can't let another devil make merry in the city."


Reference Image Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3| AC 17 FF 13 T 14| HP 24/24| F +2 R +7 W +2| Init +6| Percep +7
Buffs:
None

At Mawl’s outburst, Surexeria giggles. ”Love, how about you keep an eye on her and make sure she isn’t snooping or eavesdropping? If she vanished, holler out. Okay?”

Surexeria pinches the bridge of her nose. ”Exactly why I’m trying to convince her to let me be the carrier of it for now, because then we will for sure have it. If she tries to f#!$ with us when we study it to learn the details, then that’s on her. Also, I’m not signing no formal soul-binding deal here. This is a private accord between two individuals. Folks in this city been dealin’ with there kind for years. I’m not a fan, but it could be useful and I’d rather be holding the end of the leash than anyone else or letting it free until we kill off the Prick. Once he is dead, who cares if she goes back to the Sarini’s? But until then, if they ally with Him, she could feed them where your base is and they could relay it to Him. Savvy?”


HP 31/31 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 19| Fort +5| Ref +3 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Intimidate +7 Bloodrager (Aberrant)

Mawl nods his agreement, still puzzled and perplexed by Surexeria, amazed at her leadership from nowhere, and finding great comfort in being told what to do within his skill set. He moves off to keep the devil in his sight, yet being careful not to make eye contact. I wonder what happens if it sees me looking at it?


HR | MM | RotRL | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

Mawl watches the devil trying his best not to look at it, but he is keenly aware that it is starring at him impatiently as the others talk.

Let me know what your plan is, seems like there is still some indecision.


Female CG Human Wizard (Exploiter) 2 | HP 14/14 | AC12 T11 FF11 | CMB+1 CMD12 | F+1 R+1 W+3 | Ini+5 | Prcp+2 SM+0 | Spd 30' | Arcane Reservoir 1/5 | Active: NA

Sorix nods at Horillo’s suggestion then addresses the group. ”I’m going to duck out for a few minutes. I’m sure I’m fine with whatever you all decide as far as how to proceed with this little situation.”

Sorix then heads out to a shop to buy a scroll of glitterdust, returning back to the Nest once she's done shopping.


Female Half-Elf Bard (Dawnflower Dervish) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 17 (T: 13, F: 14 | CMB: +2, CMD: 15 | F: +2, R: +6, W: +5 | Init: +3 | Perc: +7, SM: +9 | Speed 30' | Perform 7/9

Sholti tries running through all the ways having a devil hanging around could go so terribly wrong, and what they could possibly do to guard against all those ways it could go wrong. It just makes her head hurt.

"I just don't see what we gain by doing anything other than getting rid of it. Let's tell her whatever we need to to get the contract. When we have it we burn it. If there's a fight we'll put her down that way. Paired down to the essentials we have a simple problem. It needs simple solution."


HR | MM | RotRL | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

The imp grawls at Mawl "What is taking so long? I don't have all day to strike a bargain..." She whispers to herself "Well, I mean, technically you do" She shakes her head and shouts "Shut up!" before turning her attention back to Mawl. "Tell them they better hurry up or I'll just assume we have a problem here!" It is clear she is becoming impatient and agitated.

Let's assume that is said before Sorix excuses herself in case you want to act accordingly.


HP 31/31 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 19| Fort +5| Ref +3 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Intimidate +7 Bloodrager (Aberrant)

"Shut your yap! It is only taking so long because most of our group are compassionate and don't like it when I just kill first. They just complain and say, oh don't do that, we wanted to spare them, we wanted information from them, they can help us. The way I see it you already caused enough trouble in here, even causing the death of one of our friends. They are smart people, they will come up with a win-win, which is way better for you."


Reference Image Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3| AC 17 FF 13 T 14| HP 24/24| F +2 R +7 W +2| Init +6| Percep +7
Buffs:
None

Surexeria isn’t 100% happy with the plan, but figured she’d see how it played out nonetheless.

”Alright Blos, we talked it over. Current agreement on their end is we gotta see the actual contract first, before we can make sure we can even work out a deal...”

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


HR | MM | RotRL | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Blos rolls her eyes "Alright, whatever... if that's what you need to get this moving along then here..." She flies down to the papers and sorts through them until she pulls out a piece of paper, looking at it it just appears to be a mundane ledger of no real importance.

"There! Happy? Now let's get on with this."


HP 31/31 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 19| Fort +5| Ref +3 | Will +2 | Init +3 | Perc +6 | Intimidate +7 Bloodrager (Aberrant)

When Blos leaves her position, Mawl initially tenses up. Seeing what her intention is he does watch her very carefully, lest she try to pull anything.


Reference Image Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3| AC 17 FF 13 T 14| HP 24/24| F +2 R +7 W +2| Init +6| Percep +7
Buffs:
None

”Alright love, we’ll just give this a quick look over then let you know what we decide,” Surexeria says as she steps back outside past Mawl and rejoins the others, handing the contract over to Sholtinwith a smile and a wink.

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


HR | MM | RotRL | SD | SS1 | SS2 | WftC_1 | WftC_2 |

As Surexeria leaves the imp sneers "Don't take too long or I'll make your little muscle man here a snack." She promptly flies back up to her safe spot near the ceiling.

1,301 to 1,313 of 1,313 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Dak - Hell's Rebels All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.