GM Cwethan's Rose Street Revenge (Inactive)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps & Handouts


151 to 200 of 394 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Not that much lower, I'm afraid.

Flynt jimmies at the pressure plates, trying to jam them before anyone else gets hurt, but no luck yet... Regular Failure

2 Actions remain. Feel free to spoiler some alternate actions if it's reasonable :)

Grand Lodge

Flynt | Male Elf | NG Ranger / 1st | HP:16/17 | AC:16 TAC:15 | F:+3 R:+6 W:+3 | Per: +3 | Stealth: +5

Sorry, still kinda struggling with getting into the flow of the new mechanics...

Flynt will shake his head and try again...

Disable Device: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21

Assuming success, Flynt will move around the corner and look both ways for signs of the enemy....


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Oh I totally get that. That's why you guys get veerrrry few mobile posts so I can make sure I'm not just flailing :p

A sudden pulse of light illuminates the slight figure of a blue-scaled kobold creeping closer before he hurls two bolts of force into the closest Pathfinder - Flynt!

Magic Missiles: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 2 = 5

Bold may go!
Flynt -5
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -14
Taldridi
Grinwald

???s
Sippit


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

Much as Grinwald loves a good fight, charging after a kobold though a trap field seems like a bad idea so he moves up to the corner and looks around.

Move, move, and seek.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Go ahead and roll your own Perception checks in Encounter Mode


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:

Glad you managed to get that trap Flynt!

After so many traps, Min is getting paranoid. She seeks out the presence of any traps to the south in the direction of the blue scaled kobold.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Then, not trusting her quick glance, does so again!
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Not wanting to stay exposed, she dives back into the side tunnel the group had come from and takes cover.

"Well then! How about we make them come to us? Better that than allow that mage to lead us into another trap."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Neither Min nor Grinwald see anything else that looks like a trap to them...

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -5
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -14
Taldridi

Grinwald
???s
Sippit


NG Female Halfling Rogue 1 | Perception: +5 | HP: 11 (of 15) | Speed: 25' | Stealth: +5 | Class DC: 15 | AC 16, TAC 15 | Fort +2, Reflex+6, Will +5 | Hero Points: 1
Abilities/Spells Used:
0 (of 1 Halfling Luck)
Buffs/Conditions*:
None

"Medic..." The halfling groans weakly.

Afraid I won't be of much help with 1 HP! We were given a potion of healing at the beginning of this one? Not sure who is carrying it, but Greta would sure appreciate some healing. :)


Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:

I think we can assume you have it Greta. Getting crit by traps is horrifying!


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Sorry for the delay. I got back later yesterday than I expected. Taldidri seems to be standing on the side platform and not in the sewer water, correct? Normal movement there?


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Taldidri runs along the side of the sewer tunnel, jumping the space where the platform is missing.

Athletics, long jump 5', DC10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

He lands and sprints to the end of the current tunnel to peek out at the kobold with everyone else.

Reading the athletics skill, long-jump is a stride (full movement) that takes two actions. However, it might also be that this is just a short jump (5', one action) and a stride (30', one action). I'm not sure there's much to do with 1 action peeking around the same corner as the rest of the party.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I'm okay with assuming Greta has the potion, and Taldridi, either a Leap or a Long Jump would work to cross the channel. I'd recommend using your last one to either Seek or Take Cover.


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Still having trouble with the reality of traversing a sewer, Taldidri choses to take cover at the end of this passage while his party awaits trouble...

take cover!


NG Female Halfling Rogue 1 | Perception: +5 | HP: 11 (of 15) | Speed: 25' | Stealth: +5 | Class DC: 15 | AC 16, TAC 15 | Fort +2, Reflex+6, Will +5 | Hero Points: 1
Abilities/Spells Used:
0 (of 1 Halfling Luck)
Buffs/Conditions*:
None

Greta staggers back along the passage, drawing the healing potion from her belt pouch and quaffing it as she tries to take cover in the small alcove.

Can I ready an item while moving? In any case, below are my actions for this round.

Stride - Move 15' due west to get behind Min
Interact - Ready potion (or Take Cover if I can draw potion and move)
Operate Activation - Drink Healing Potion Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 4


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

You can no longer ready an item as part of a Stride. So just healing for now

Yet more kobolds spill out of the tunnel ahead, slinging rocks in a bruising hail as they advance!

Red @Grinwald: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Bludgeoning: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Blue @Flynt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Bludgeoning: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Green @Taldridi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Bludgeoning: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Yellow @Flynt: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Bludgeoning: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Extra Damage: 1d6 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

[oocBold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain[/ooc]
Flynt -11
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -3
Kobolds! (Green and Yellow: unloaded)
Sippit


Sippit | Male Goblin | N Sorcerer / 1st | HP:15/15 | AC:14 TAC:14 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 | Per: +0 | Stealth: +1

Sippit strides forward twice, peering around the corner. "Oh, that is what kobold is! Sippit am thinking of something different!" He uses his third stride to move across the sewer channel to the far side!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Nothing explodes!

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -11
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -3
Kobolds! (Green and Yellow: unloaded)
Sippit

Grand Lodge

Flynt | Male Elf | NG Ranger / 1st | HP:16/17 | AC:16 TAC:15 | F:+3 R:+6 W:+3 | Per: +3 | Stealth: +5

Flynt will fire at green till he drops, then yellow, then blue...

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 - 5 = 14

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Shortbow: 1d20 + 5 - 10 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 10 = 13

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Nice shootin' Tex!

Flynt lethally feathers one of the kobolds, spinning a second one around with the force of his final shot.

Unfortunately as the chanting kobold returns fire with bolts of force, Flynt too is laid out on the well-stained flagstones...

Magic Missiles: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + 3 = 11

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -3

Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

"Rarrrhhh"

Grinwald charges forward along the left side until he comes to a halt at the wall between the two kobolds at the end and attacking what he figures is the most dangerous of the group (the blue one that looks different).

Actions: Move, sudden charge (no rage yet since that takes another action).

To hit oversized axe: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage oversized axe: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

"AHHHHHHHHHH!"

The blue-scaled kobold flings himself to the side, narrowly escaping the sweep of Grinwald's axe!

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4

Grinwald -3
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:

I've taken the initiative to remove the green kobold from the map, based on your description above Cwethan.

With Grinwald leading the way, Min shrugs then follows after him. She rushes out of the side passage and advances into the sewer muck (two Strides). She swings out at red with a pair of deadly punches in a flurry of blows!
Unarmed, agile, finesse: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Unarmed (B): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Unarmed, agile, finesse: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 4 = 12
Unarmed (B): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yep, good call

"AHHH! AHHHHHHHHH!" The kobold squeaks out of the way of Min's deadly punches.

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4

Grinwald -3
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


NG Female Halfling Rogue 1 | Perception: +5 | HP: 11 (of 15) | Speed: 25' | Stealth: +5 | Class DC: 15 | AC 16, TAC 15 | Fort +2, Reflex+6, Will +5 | Hero Points: 1
Abilities/Spells Used:
0 (of 1 Halfling Luck)
Buffs/Conditions*:
None

Feeling somewhat fortified by the potion, the halfling rogue darts toward the main sewer passage as she draws her hand crossbow and peers down its length. Spotting Min in combat with two kobolds, she fires at the nearest.

Draw hand crossbow, move to corner where I can have a bit of cover (+2, I'm guessing) then shoot the red kobold.

Interact - Ready handcrossbow
Stride - Move 15' due east to get to intersection and use wall for cover (+2 to AC?)
Strike - Ranged attack vs Red Kobold
Hand Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Hand Crossbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Ugh, Lucky Halfling reroll on '1' only applies to skill checks and saves. That said, if I can use my folio reroll for 2e, I'll do so (below).

Hand Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Hand Crossbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I don't think 2e has folio rerolls, but the 13 would miss either way so...

Greta's bolt skitters off the wall behind the nimble kobold.

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Min -7
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -3
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Taldidri works up the courage to move into the main passage, crossing the waterway to join Sippit where there is a clear view.

Stride, 20'

He draws and loads his crossbow. Interaction, crossbow

is the load a separate interact?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:
Taldidri Arilvin wrote:
is the load a separate interact?

Draw/load is a single interact action, so you have one left.


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Taldidri fires an arrow down the passageway...

crossbow attack vs. red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
crossbow bolt P damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Taldridi's bolt passes harmlessly down the corridor.

Meanwhile, the kobolds move to surround the pathfinders, striking at them with nasty little picks!

Min casually sways away from the first kobold to outflank her, but the other one is clearly the GREATEST KOBOLD OF ALL TIME and sends her collapsing into the muck. Crowing in triumph, the kobold begins to advance on Taldridi and Sippit...

Grinwald too collects some nasty punctures as the kobolds he battles take advantage of his surrounded state!

Many Attack Rolls:
Red @ Min (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Piercing+Precision: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (1) = 1
Red @ Min (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 5 - 4 = 13
Piercing+Precision: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (1) = 4

Blue @ Min (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Piercing+Precision: 3d8 - 2 + 2d4 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) - 2 + (4, 1) = 11
Blue @ Min (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 4 = 21
Piercing+Precision: 3d8 - 2 + 2d4 ⇒ (7, 7, 6) - 2 + (2, 2) = 22

Yellow @ Grinwald (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Piercing+Precision: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (3) = 6
Yellow @ Grinwald (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 - 4 = 5
Piercing+Precision: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (2) = 5
Yellow @ Grinwald (Flat-Footed): 1d20 + 5 - 8 ⇒ (16) + 5 - 8 = 13
Piercing+Precision: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (4) - 1 + (2) = 5

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -14
Min -19, Dying 2, Recovery DC 12
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit

Grand Lodge

Flynt | Male Elf | NG Ranger / 1st | HP:16/17 | AC:16 TAC:15 | F:+3 R:+6 W:+3 | Per: +3 | Stealth: +5

Flynt mutters, "Friggin' casters," as he crumples to the ground...

Recovery: 1d20 ⇒ 20


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

Grinwald goes into a rage and attempts to plaster the Dragonspeaker, after stepping back into the water to get out of the flank.

To Hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Move, rage, attack - and miss. Are we doing critical failures? I really like rolling ones it seems. Good for a playtest though this battle is going very poorly with them rolling so many damage dice.


Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:

Wow does that feel unfair. But a double crit's a double crit.

Spending a HERO POINT to remove dying condition and return to 1 HP. Since she was at dying 2, she's slowed 2 this round.
Unwilling to be downed by these puny creatures, Min shouts out an angry HEI! as she falls. Upon hitting the sewer muck, she tucks herself into a protective roll to prevent any other organs from getting punctured.

Realizing she's in no state to be wasting time, she lunges out from her prone position, kicking at the nearby kobold with her legs! She delivers a flurry of blows...

Unarmed, prone, agile: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 2 = 20
Unarmed damage (B): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Unarmed, prone, agile: 1d20 + 5 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 2 - 4 = 19
Unarmed damage (B): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Unarmed crit bonus (B): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

And probably kicks the adjacent kobold's head into the wall.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yeah, a double crit felt pretty unnecessary :/
While I'm happy to keep the rolls, Sippit and then the Kobold Sorcerer still need to go before we get too far ahead of ourselves


Sippit | Male Goblin | N Sorcerer / 1st | HP:15/15 | AC:14 TAC:14 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 | Per: +0 | Stealth: +1

Sippit STRIDES in front of Taldiri, cracking his knuckles as he goes. He grins at the kobold in front of him, starting to murmur a spell to roast the lizard, but then sees Min fall. He groans to himself and changes his spell to HEAL (2 actions), feeling as if he;s betraying some basic goblinish tenet here.

HEAL MIN: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Female Human Monk 1 | AC 16 TAC 16 | HP 19/19 | F +3 R +6 W +3 | Perc +2 | Res 1/1 | Hero 1/1 | Active Status:

Whoa, I totally forgot sorcerers could have access to heal in this edition! Thanks!


Sippit | Male Goblin | N Sorcerer / 1st | HP:15/15 | AC:14 TAC:14 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 | Per: +0 | Stealth: +1

Primal sorcery for the win!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The kobold's claws crackle with lightning and it swipes for Grinwald before scampering away after the dwarf dodges his spell

Shocking Grasp: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Electricity+Precision: 1d12 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + (2) = 9

Min sweeps the leg and takes her kobold out with a brutal finish.

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -14 Should adjust moves depending on if you're staying to fight Yellow or chasing the sorcerer

Min -14
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

Does Grinwald get an AoO on the Sorcerer? He had him pinned up against the wall with nowhere to run to without running past him.


Sippit | Male Goblin | N Sorcerer / 1st | HP:15/15 | AC:14 TAC:14 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 | Per: +0 | Stealth: +1

I don't think the barbarian has the AoO reaction ability yet. It's no longer a given, it's now a class feature!


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

In that case Grinwald charges the Sorcerer again, splashing through the sewage with vigor. Fortunately none of the other pathfinders are near him, but the sorcerer gets splashed quite heavily.

Actions:

Sudden Charge (two actions)
Extra attack (one action)

To Hit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Iterative to Hit: 1d20 + 4 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 5 = 14
Damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Sorry Grinwald, seems like I was unclear. You took your turn early, and needed to adjust it based on how the sorcerer had already moved away from you. I figured probably you'd just Rage and Sudden Charge at the sorcerer, but since he had moved away and you weren't flanked anymore you had the option to instead rage and swing twice at Yellow. The first swing will be the 1 you already rolled either way, and the 2nd swing would be that 3, so it's pretty much just positioning.

And Sippit's right about the AoO rules :)

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Dying 1, Recovery DC 15
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -14 Should adjust moves depending on if you're staying to fight Yellow or chasing the sorcerer

Min -14
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

Taldidri snaps the fingers on his left hand and sends an arc of sparking electricity over Sippit's head to the kobold in front of him!

Electricity damage vs. blue: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Reflex DC15 to reduce


NG Female Halfling Rogue 1 | Perception: +5 | HP: 11 (of 15) | Speed: 25' | Stealth: +5 | Class DC: 15 | AC 16, TAC 15 | Fort +2, Reflex+6, Will +5 | Hero Points: 1
Abilities/Spells Used:
0 (of 1 Halfling Luck)
Buffs/Conditions*:
None

Greta slinks forward, trying not to wince as the pain of her injury slices through her body like the scythe continued to cut into her over and over again. Trying to take some cover in the niche along the wall, she reloads her weapon and fires again at the kobold just ahead.

Move 25' forward, load crossbow and fire at Yellow kobold.

Interact - Load handcrossbow
Stride - Move 25' due south and try to get some cover from that niche (+2 to AC?)
Strike - Ranged attack vs Yellow Kobold

Hand Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Hand Crossbow Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Wow. These dice are hating Greta...


Male NG Elf Wizard 1 | HP 10/12 | Hero Points 1/3 | Resonance 1/1 | AC 12 TAC 12 | F +1, R +4, W +4 | Perc: +3, low-light vision | Speed 30ft | Arcane Focus: 1/1 | Spells: burning hands, color spray | Active conditions: None.

I'm having a rough time with the dice in general, yeah...


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

Grinwald is definitely still going after the sorcerer.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

One kobold pounces on the fleeing Grinwald, hammering away at his armor to little effect, while Sippit, not caught the least bit off guard by the kobold that charges him escapes without harm.

Kobold Attacks:
Yellow @ Grinwald: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (3) - 1 + (1) = 3
Yellow @ Grinwald: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 = 20
Damage: 1d4 - 1 + 1d4 ⇒ (1) - 1 + (1) = 1

Blue @ Sippit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Blue @ Sippit: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 = 20
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Unconscious
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -15
Min -14
Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit

I can't find any rules about what happens with strength penalties taking a hit down to 0 damage, so I'm just going with it dealing 0 damage for now. A free Hero Point to anyone who finds a Confirm or Deny on that though :)


Sippit | Male Goblin | N Sorcerer / 1st | HP:15/15 | AC:14 TAC:14 | F:+4 R:+3 W:+1 | Per: +0 | Stealth: +1

Sippit growls at the kobold in front of him and spits. "Kobold? Not so bold. Goblins is much bolderer!" He grins widely and casts burning hand on the stupid kobold! Fire!: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 Reflex DC 15 for half! With his last action, he draws his club, holding it ready to whack a kobold!


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

AaaaaaAAAAAggghh!!

The kobold hurls herself into the channel, but even once the flames are extinguished, she doesn't move.

The sorcerer swats Grinwald with his staff, but the spell he casts after that seems to have no effect...

Staff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Bludgeoning + Precision (Crit vs. Flat-Footed): 2d4 - 4 + 2d4 ⇒ (3, 4) - 4 + (2, 1) = 6

GM Screen:
3,6

Bold may go!
Sewer Water is Difficult Terrain

Flynt -15, Unconscious
Kobold Dragonspeaker
Greta -10
Taldridi -4
Grinwald -21
Min -14

Kobolds! (Yellow -5)
Sippit


N/N male dwarf barbarian/1 | HP: 8/24 | AC/TAC: 16/13 (-1 raging) | F/R/W: +lvl +4(2)/+2(0)/+4(2) | Speed 20 ft | Athletics +2, Perc +3, Survival +2 | Active Conditions: raging

Grinwald, I believe, should have three extra HP from the rage.

Close to dropping and tired of gettign flanked (where is everyone?), he takes a final swat at the sorcerer and beats it in retreat.

To Hit Ax: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
damage: 1d12 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Another miss? This is getting old.

actions:

attack, stride, stride

151 to 200 of 394 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Cwethan's Rose Street Revenge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.