Redelia's Emerald Spire (PFS)

Game Master Redelia

map


1 to 50 of 555 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Hi, everyone, please dot in.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

”The snows call again!”

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

"I wonder what other mysteries await us in this place."

Grand Lodge

male Gillman Rog 6 HP 46 | AC 20; Touch 14; FF 16 | F +7; R +11; W +4 | CMB+5; CMD 20 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 | Stealth: +12 rogue 5

Darrioos looks at Yroh and shakes his head. "Snow?"

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

"It's white stuff that's really cold and can get into everything. But I'm sure Yroh has a much more in-depth explanation for it."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"Have you not heard the voice of the snows? It is not surprising, for the rushing noise of life distracts from the whispers that call to you. If you lay in the field of fresh fall after the crunch beneath your feet has drifted away, you may be blessed to hear it. Were my powers not waned, I would summon the field for you to commune with."

Grand Lodge

male Gillman Rog 6 HP 46 | AC 20; Touch 14; FF 16 | F +7; R +11; W +4 | CMB+5; CMD 20 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 | Stealth: +12 rogue 5

"Ah snow yes...but what does the Spire have to do with snow?"

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"That is the mystery I hope to unravel, my friend."

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

"I do prefer fresh and clean snow over that which has turned pink..."

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

The snows will stay clean on my watch. As pure as the White Dragon!

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Snow get red when Pig fights," the half-orc comments. "Elado have work cut out."

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Haha. Of course, friend Pig.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You have gathered back in the inn, after collecting any new gear you ordered from the Fort Inevitable Post Office. Your honorary venture captain encourages you to return to the Spire and see what else you can find.

You set out, the journey by this time being familiar. You work your way back down to the next unexplored level. tAs you come down the stairs, you find yourselves almost overwhelmed by a nauseating stench.

Please roll a fortitude save; we need to see who was actually overwhelmed by the stench.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Fort Save vs Hurling: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

"What foul miasma!"

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

Fortitude: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

"What foul miasma?" Pig asks the other half-orc--his imperfect Taldane syntax making it wholly unclear whether he is asking what a foul miasma is or doubting the presence of such a miasma.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"Do you not smell it, Professor? It is all around us!"

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

baaaaaarf Elado wretches at the foul stench.

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Stumbling into the room, Baku tries to hold back his lunch. "Oh my! Careful Hu...Hur...Herra!"


Yolubilis Heron Bodyguard | HP: 30/30 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; Tenacious Guardian | Perc +3 | | Speed 30ft, 60ft Fly (Average) | Active conditions: None.

Herra Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The bird immediately lands next to the man and spews bile. *HerrrUCK*

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

At the outpost

Raga got a nice package with a nice shiny bag in it and one of the tokens that the Spire uses for transportation methods -- just in case. She rapidly transfers all her gear into the new bag, and she seems to be moving a bit better as a result.

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Unfortunately, mobility did NOT help her approaching the newest level of the Spire, as her nose twitches and she tries valiantly to hold back the bile rising to no avail.

...the sounds she makes need not bear repeating, save that they are similar to the ones that other party members are making...

Grand Lodge

male Gillman Rog 6 HP 46 | AC 20; Touch 14; FF 16 | F +7; R +11; W +4 | CMB+5; CMD 20 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 | Stealth: +12 rogue 5

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

The gillman tries to cover his nose from the smell.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

You made that, Darioos...

Those who did not make the fort save are nauseated for a short time. After a few minutes to gather yourselves, you are able to move forward. now immune to trog smell for the next 24 hours

At the bottom of the stairs, you are greeted by a trog. He does seem a little cleaner than the trogs you are used to, and friendly rather than hostile. "I am Slaagh. We welcome you to Godhome. You wish to make sacrifice now, or visit? Take Holy Grub, maybe?"

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Pig visit?" the half-orc says warily. "Who god? What holy grub?"

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

ho there, friend. We've taken grub before, no need to do that again, just let us through please we've been through all this already, My friends have all grubbbed. elado tries to walk past the trog.

bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"The snows do not demand sacrifices of me, nor do I demand them of others. We would visit this most wonderful of homes, to speak with gods that dwell!"

Grand Lodge

male Gillman Rog 6 HP 46 | AC 20; Touch 14; FF 16 | F +7; R +11; W +4 | CMB+5; CMD 20 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 | Stealth: +12 rogue 5

"Yes please tell us of what sacrifices you demand of us!"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Slaggh shakes his head at Elados. "The god will not open the way until you sacrifice. Must sacrifice metal to the god to go further down. Holy Grub is food that the god provides for all who want to eat it. The god takes care of us, feeds and protects us."

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado gives a bit of a harumph. He then rummages around his bag. Metal? I tend to travel light, bub. What's this grub look like?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"Nutritious food! Pink and yummy!"

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Alright then. Let me have one. Elado surrenders.

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga had been taking her sweet time recovering from her bout of nausea, shaking her head a bit and washing out her mouth.

When the representative of Godhome arrives she's a bit perplexed -- troglydytes are traditionally very violent and territorial, so for one to be so... welcoming... and with an offer of food, even... it puts her a bit off-guard.

"Friend Slaagh, what can you tell us about Godhome? As we've not been here, perhaps you could show us this wonderful place you call home?"

Liberty's Edge

TN Samsaran Druid 5 | HP: 38/38 | AC: 17 (13 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMD: 14 | F: +6*, R: +6*, W: +9* | Init: +7 (+9 If Surprise) | Perc: +14, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Place Magic: 7/7; Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1st: 3/4; 2nd: 3/3 ; 3rd 2/2| Active conditions: None.
SL:
1/day Each: Comprehend Languages, Deathwatch, Stabilize

"Yes, it would be quite pleasant to have a tour of this place. If I'm being honest, I expected to face hostility here. You are certainly a pleasing change of pace." replies Baku.

"My winged friend seems to have lost his lunch unexpectedly though. I've no doubt he'd enjoy some of your grub, if it's not too much to ask."

Stepping back, he allows his more charismatic companions take lead in the discussion.


Yolubilis Heron Bodyguard | HP: 30/30 | AC: 20 (13 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +2; Tenacious Guardian | Perc +3 | | Speed 30ft, 60ft Fly (Average) | Active conditions: None.

At the mention of grubs, Herra quickly marches forward. Shaking the last bits of vomit from her beak, she nuzzles the creature softly.

"caw?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

The trog wonderingly reaches up and tentatively strokes Herra's wing, if she lets him.

After a moment, Slaagh leads you forward into an antechamber. Two light-sticks are mounted on the walls of this chamber, and every surface is adorned with crudely rendered paintings. Passages lead north and east. A short corridor in the north wall leads to a larger room. In the middle of the south wall, there is a large door made of a copper-colored metal. It glows like the light-sticks.

Slaagh takes you through to a room with a vat of pink meat-paste. It is thoroughly unappealing to you, though you guess it might be tasty to trogs. Two other trogs are in this room, touching up the wall paintings. They nod politely to Slaagh and you, and then go back to their work.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Huh. That food?" Pig comments in regards to the pink paste. "Not very--how to say--tasty looking."

He then turns his attention to the wall paintings. "How long trogs live here?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"Some of us live here for several lifetimes. The god bring more of us from elsewhere if needed. Holy Grub not always to taste of guests, that OK. Guests want fresh, clean water to drink?"

Slaagh then brings you to another room with a pool of fresh, clean water. In this room, three trogs are chanting and singing in what appears to be a religious observance.

Liberty's Edge

CN Male Half-Orc | Fighter (Unbreakable) 6 | HP 59(65)/59(65) | AC 26 T 14 FF 23 | F +11(12) R +7 W +4 (+2 vs mind-affecting, +2 vs. hex/fey/hag) | CMD 23 (27 vs. Trip & Grapple) | Init +2 | Perc +0 SM -1 | Active Conditions: Combat Reflexes, Scenario Belt of Constitution +2

"Trog go through shiny door?" Pig asks. "Oh. Trog god have name?"

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Water would be welcome to wash this down with, for sure. Elado looks at the paste.

survival maybe to guess what i'm looking at?: 1d20 ⇒ 4

lol


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

"Not tell us name, we just know the god provides for us. Not know how we survive without the god. Behind shiny door is where you would go to sacrifice to the god."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

"Wonderful! We shall partake of this glorious bounty, and make the snows bless your generosity, Slaagh." Yroh takes a small portion of the paste, and drinks deeply of the water.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Yroh, did you eat the paste? I can't quite tell from your post.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

Elado looks on with great interest. Oh this'll be great. He moves a hand around his back making sure he knows where the appropriate scroll is located should the need arise.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.
GM Redelia wrote:
Yroh, did you eat the paste? I can't quite tell from your post.

Yes, a little bit. Yroh is not the most intelligent individual. If quantity matter, maybe like a chips worth of dip.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Yroh finds that the meat paste tastes disgusting. He still cannot tell what animal it came from, just that it's a paste of raw meat.

Please roll a fort save, Yroh. The module says nothing about how much you ate making any difference, but I'll give you a +2 circumstance bonus for eating a small amount.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Oracle5 HP43/43 AC20/TC11/FF19 F+4 R+3 W+5 (+4/disease) CMD16 Spd30ft Init+5 Perc+0 Spell Slots: 1st/8|2nd/5 |Active Buffs: Chronicles.

Fort Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Yroh takes EXTRA deep drinks from the water to wash away the vomit.

Grand Lodge

Human Sorcerer (Draconic) 6 | HP 39/39 | AC 20/14/17 | F+5 R+6 W+6 | Init +9 | Perc +8 Active conditions: Mage Armor

That didn't seem so bad. Let's have a taste. Elado takes a scoop or whatever denomination is handy.

Figure i'd need a fort save also
fort save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Grand Lodge

male Gillman Rog 6 HP 46 | AC 20; Touch 14; FF 16 | F +7; R +11; W +4 | CMB+5; CMD 20 | Speed 30 ft | Init +4 | Perc +9 | Stealth: +12 rogue 5

sorry I couldn't get on before

Darrioos looks what happens to the others then tries the paste.

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"Hmmmm..."

Silver Crusade

Female Kitsune Chronicles
Stats:
Inv(Empcst)5|HP:57/43|AC: 20/T:12/FF:19|F:+4/R:+6/W:+6|CMB:+5|CMD:17/16FF|Spd: 30|Init:+1|Bluff:+3|Dip: +3/7|Dis.:+3/13|Acr., Apr +7|K:(All), Ling, SM.,Spcft:+8|Per.:+8/11/12/15|DD:+15|UMD:+10

Raga examines the paste for different properties, to attempt to discern the creative process behind it's creation.

Craft(Alchemy): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 If that would work

"I'll take some water, please, thank you."


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online), Hostess of Cottonseed Lodge (playtest)

Raga finds nothing alchemical behind the meat.

1 to 50 of 555 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's Emerald Spire (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.