Ed's Starfinder Game (Inactive)

Game Master fine_young_misanthrope

Working our way through the first AP for Starfinder. We're using SFS rules and you get credit!


1 to 50 of 97 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Gotta Start Somewhere!

Wayfinders

Male Human Death-Touched Divine Champion Ghost Operative 2: Spd:30, Init:4, SP:16/16, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, EAC:14, KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:6, Will:3, Per:6

Maxamas looks back. Come guys, the ship is going to leave in a few minutes

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

dot

Liberty's Edge

The Okimoro has just landed in Docking Bay 94, one of scores of docking bays occupying the starlike arms that encircle Absalom Station’s equator. Final docking procedures take a few minutes, at which point the cabin attendant welcomes the shuttle’s passengers to Absalom Station, and you disembark from the Okimoro onto the floor of Docking Bay 94.
The brightly lit docks of Absalom Station are abuzz with activity as travelers bustle by, preparing to board or disembarking from starships bound to or from any of dozens of worlds. Brash and swaggering starpilots, scurrying ysoki mechanics, and expectant colonists mingle with enigmatic kasatha mystics, hard-faced asteroid miners, imposing vesk mercenaries, and more, creating a microcosm of the abundance and variety of life in the Pact Worlds. New arrivals meet friends, loved ones, or business contacts, and are whisked away into the humming activity of daily life on the vast space station. Beyond them, ground crews tend to the docked ships, and dockworkers in mechanized cargo lifters load and unload freight and baggage. A sharp tang of ozone hangs in the air—a byproduct of electrical
discharges from the docked ships—but underneath, the station’s atmosphere has a slightly used aroma. The docking bay’s deck plates thrum beneath your feet, though whether it’s from the passage of innumerable feet or the vibrations of the station’s power conduits and air recycling systems is impossible to say.
Who stepped off the ship? Who has the society called to service?

Wayfinders

Male Human Death-Touched Divine Champion Ghost Operative 2: Spd:30, Init:4, SP:16/16, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, EAC:14, KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:6, Will:3, Per:6

I'm still waiting for 2 to four more people to post in gameplay before I make any decisions, I have a feeling they don't realize the gameplay thread is up

Liberty's Edge

Fair. I'll post in the main thread. Ill wait till tomorrow or monday

Wayfinders

Sorry, I completely missed this was up. Will post tomorrow as is late now....


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Ready once everyone else is?

Liberty's Edge

We got people! Ok let's make this happen!
Kreel is tall and lanky for a dwarf, with a bristly, iron-gray beard and deep-set eyes beneath bushy eyebrows. With his patched and stained coveralls, the dwarf looks like just another dockworker, but a badge bearing the symbol of the Starfinder Society stands out on his chest. Kreel checks the computer he’s holding and looks up to scan the crowd. When he sees your group, he raises a hand in greeting and gives you a friendly smile. But, the air is suddenly filled with laser blasts as two different gangs open fire on each other. Bystanders scream and flee in terror, diving for cover or milling about frantically. Kreel freezes, paralyzed with fear!


Hello all! Let's start by adding your perception and init modifier to this sheet https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pKQNxT6MXK_GXERe87CVvxoS9LzxU26-hRINP9A LZJA/edit?usp=sharing

Also post your picture here for where you start in the fight https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FgyLuaZjFSmFOgHmbR8ePcUX6f_zWzUvj8n zMetgjzc/edit?usp=sharing


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

I am a complete idiot when it comes to tech! I am not certain how to add my information to your docs...lol.

Liberty's Edge

For the game, honestly if you just write your name, init, and perception, i will make it happen. No big worries!


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Purposely disseminating all the banter and bustle as he steps out off the docking bay, the Lashunta strides forward.

Rollo stands 5' 6" tall. He weighs 175 lbs. He is extremely fit; mostly due to his military training and lifestyle. He has net black hair, cut short. His blue eyes threaten to drown those caught in their wake. His skin tone is a dark grey with blue markings. He dresses almost exclusively in his military uniform.

Eyeing his contact, Rollo begins to walk the dwarfs way, when he hears shots fired!

Liberty's Edge

Waiting for the others to post


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

That's why I only went until All Howdy-do broke out...lol.

Wayfinders

Male Human Death-Touched Divine Champion Ghost Operative 2: Spd:30, Init:4, SP:16/16, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, EAC:14, KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:6, Will:3, Per:6

Maxamas has nothing to add right now, hope you ain't waiting for me.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A slim human with no major weaponry save a small needler pistol holstered under a brown overcoat. Mortimer is ov average hight, maybe 5 and half feet tall, dressed in what appears to be an old fasion style suit with an overcoat.

he walks with a cane though not due to any limp or injury, but rather for style.

come along Rex, much to do and to see he says as he glances back to a small robotic dog that hovers about 2-3 feet off the floor, affirmative master it answers as it glides up beside him.

pictures are in the profile for those that care to see

the dwarf flags him down, Well Rex, seems we are to be expected, that is good indeed. Mortimer approaches the dwarf, Good day... he starts when suddenly his intro is cut short by Rex...

Warning Master, engaging defense mode followed immediately by the blast of laser fire.


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

I found myself using K-9's voice for Rex...lol. Celery stick?

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Rollo Qantas wrote:
I found myself using K-9's voice for Rex...lol. Celery stick?

that is where I got the idea from. Mortimer is a little like the doctor also

Liberty's Edge

Initiative:

monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Yasmin: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Maxamas: 4 + 1d20 ⇒ 4 + (16) = 20
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Wayfinders

Male Human Death-Touched Divine Champion Ghost Operative 2: Spd:30, Init:4, SP:16/16, HP:16/16, RP:4/4, EAC:14, KAC:16, Fort:3, Ref:6, Will:3, Per:6

Okay, so who is up? It looks like the bad guys have init, what are they going to do? Also, people told me this adventure is harder in the late book, we would get our butts kicked with three people

Liberty's Edge

Getting people now!

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

A young Lashunta female approaches

Telepathic Message:
I am here to help

Liberty's Edge

Waiting a bit more as we got a few new people, so when the all post, we'll get this going!


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

Threign had slept for most of the approach, blearily cracking open one eye as people began to disembark. He burrowed back into his seat, and only reluctantly stirred when he heard a repeated clanking - the fussy ysoki flight steward was rapping his cuirass with a pen.

Yawning and stretching, he slung his duffel bag crosswise over his right shoulder, then, after checking the safety, slung his battered but serviceable reaction cannon over his left shoulder. Grumbling, he made his way down the now-clear corridor to the gangway. His armored boots had barely begun clanking on the waffled metal of the docking bay when laser fire erupted...

initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Male Android Mechanic 1 | Init:+4 | Senses: Darkvision, Low-Light | Perception +4 | DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 13 | HP: 7/10 Stamina: 0/6 Resolve: 4/ Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +0 Pulsecaster 36/40

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Initiative
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FIRING MY LAZERS!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The gangs converge on one another and begin firing lasers wildly into each other. Two gangers, one from each side (the lower ones closer to each group), point their guns at you all and begin to shout Why not make this a hostage situation! Money money! from the right and I just want your credits! pay up! from the left!

[ooc]Post you actions and hope for the best! roll and I'll react as best for your character. Post your characters pictures here https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FgyLuaZjFSmFOgHmbR8ePcUX6f_zWzUvj8n zMetgjzc/edit?usp=sharing


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

How do I post the pic?

Round 1

Activating graviton mode causes a black tactical baton to appear in his hand, as the Lashunta ducks behind some cover.
These friends of yours, dwarf?

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Rollo, I placed your figure on the map

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

The Lashunta is going to move up and try to use the box for cover.


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Thank you, Raial.

Rollo moves 15' north(?) to take cover behind those crates.

Toward the dwarf.


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

His reaction cannon is off his shoulder and he is moving to cover before Threign has even really recognized the bright lights as lasers.

Double move to cover, scan the room to pick out the shooters.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

looking to the closest, gangster, I do not think that is a very good idea, lad. Sik-em Rex.

At the command, Rex acknowledges the command affirmative, master. Engaging combat mode.

Rex advances as a small pistol barrel emerges from his nose. and with a rapid bust of gunfire, the sounds of bullets erupts from the little robotic dog.

rex attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

attacking the Green G guy off to the left, Mortimer also takes cover behind those boxes

meanwhile Mortimer advances behind Rex and takes cover behind the crates.

stealth if needed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Male Android Mechanic 1 | Init:+4 | Senses: Darkvision, Low-Light | Perception +4 | DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 13 | HP: 7/10 Stamina: 0/6 Resolve: 4/ Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +0 Pulsecaster 36/40

Builder drops to a knee into cover behind the barrels in-front of him, He activates combat tracking targeting the ganger in the middle to the east and readies his Pulscaster.

breath, remember to breath. Just trust the R.A.N.G.E.R.

Liberty's Edge

Round 1, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 FIRING MY LAZERS!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 Shoot first!
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Runs for Cover!
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Cover!
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 TRACKING!
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 COVER!

Mortimer doesn't mince words. He fires and hits a ganger and dives for cover.
Raial runs for cover looking at the Dwarf under fire.

Rollo and Threign run for cover!

The dwarf looks paniced as gun fire erupts from all around him.

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Mortimer is hidden, so not targeted by the gangers

The gangers suddently sense a new threat and unify to screams of We'll kill you later, let's kill them now!

lazer attack on Raial, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 4
lazer attack on Raial number 2, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d4 ⇒ 3
lazer attack on Builder142, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 ⇒ 4
lazer attack on Builder142, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d4 ⇒ 1
lazer attack on Rollo, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d4 ⇒ 4
lazer attack on Threign, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 3

I've factored in cover et al. your turn!


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Round 2
Can't seem to move my token. He should be 15' up behind boxes. He will (this round) Move 25' up between center targets.

Rollo winced a bit as the laser marked his shoulder.
Grinning, the Solarian engages in melee.

Photon mode +1 damage.

Rollo takes a swing at one of the thugs.
Melee solar weapon (tactical baton): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 81d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

A wave of heat washes through the armor as the thug's laser connects, and a painful burn crosses Threign's left bicep. Realizing that he's going to be exposed for the next few seconds no matter what, he closes on the nearest combatant, firing from a menacingly close range.

Firing on nearest thug.
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
1d10 ⇒ 8

But the bounce of his run caused the gauntlet to slip on the triggerguard well before the weapon was pointing in the right direction.

A clang, a hiss, sparks from overhead...Well, I hope that wasn't a critical life support system...


Male Android Mechanic 1 | Init:+4 | Senses: Darkvision, Low-Light | Perception +4 | DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 13 | HP: 7/10 Stamina: 0/6 Resolve: 4/ Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +0 Pulsecaster 36/40

Builder feels the twin burn of laser bolts and huddles in a near panic.

::Target Prime nearing optimal firing position::

The overlay of the ganger behind his box flashes in the corner of his vision. He leans into the experience, tighten his grip on the pulsecaster and pops up and to takes a shot.

Pulscaster +4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 ⇒ 4

Even with the system guidance the shot goes wide. And he drops back behind cover.

Wayfinders

Male NG Human Scholar, Mechanic 1 | SP 6/6 HP 10/10 | RP 4/4 | EAC 13; KAC 14 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +0 | Init: +2 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

additional targets identified, master Rex warns Mortimer of the incoming enemies.

Rex re-targets the enemy closest to him and Mortimer.

rex pistol shot: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Mortimer pops up for a second to take a shot at the same ganger.

Mortimer needler gun: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

after taking the shot he drops back down behind the crates

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

Ow, that hurt she telepathically emotes

She begins to concentrate and she uses the magic she knows to cast magic missile at the being that hurt her
2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 2) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Round 2, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 ENEMIES EVERYWHERE!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22 POW POW!
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 magic Missile!
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 Heavy slug into the wall
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Shoot and miss
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Rush and swing!

Dr. J jumps up, shoots twice, hits twice, and drops back down. The ganger is hurt, but up.

Threign shoots a big gun at a big guy but misses the man with a loud crack into the wall.

Builder aims and fires but misses the target that hit him.

Raial hit the gunner who hit her with a blast of old school magic!
Rollo Runs up and swings hard, but he swings wide with his blade made of light.

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Bad people must hurt!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The gangers reel from the hits they have taken and the people springing up close to do some damage!

lazer attack on Mortimer, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 ⇒ 3
lazer attack on Raial, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 1
lazer attack on Threign, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d4 ⇒ 2
lazer attack on Builder 142, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 4
lazer attack on Threign, damage, crit fire damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d4 ⇒ 2
club attack on Threign, damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d6 ⇒ 6

Roll when you can!


Akitonian Human Soldier 7 (Mercenary, Armor Storm) SP 59(52) HP 54(54) RP 5(6) EAC 21 KAC 24 ‘CMD’ 27 Fort 7 Rflx 5 Will 5 Advanced Plasma Bolter (+10, 2d8+7 F&E), Pulse Gauntlet (+12, 1d6+16 B/So)

I am not seeing anyone close enough to do a club attack - which would have missed anyway. Did you mean club attack to be on Rollo?

Both lasers hit for a total of 7.

Threign fires again: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d10 ⇒ 2

...clipping the ganster, then dashes past him to get closer to cover.


Male Android Mechanic 1 | Init:+4 | Senses: Darkvision, Low-Light | Perception +4 | DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 13 | HP: 7/10 Stamina: 0/6 Resolve: 4/ Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +0 Pulsecaster 36/40

Hard light flashes over head, Builder pops up to fire at his primary target.

Pulscaster +4: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 ⇒ 2

Wide again, seeing the gangers moving to flank he darts across to find better cover.

Dataphiles

Female Lshunta Scholar 1 SP 5 HP 9 Resolve 4 EAC 11 KAC 11 CA 19 F:+0 REF +1 WILL INI+5 PERC +5 +4

She will cast a fire ray at the person who shot at her
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9 RTA
1d3 ⇒ 1


Male Lashunta Solarian 1 Init: +1; Senses: Perception +5 DEFENSE EAC: 13, KAC: 15 (+2/4 armor, +1 dex,) hp: 11/ 11 Stamina: 7/7 Resolve: 3/ Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +1

Round 3

Rollo attacks the thug in front of him.
Photon modex2 +1 damage
Melee solar weapon (tactical baton): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 121d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

Liberty's Edge

Round 3, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Bad people must hurt!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Fire into the wall.
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 glancing Blow!
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 retargetting
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 Hard swing but miss!

Raial shots a blast of fire into the wall and misses the target
Threign hits the ganger, but just barely!

Builder142 shoots at his targets, adjusts his aim, and runs.
rollo Swings hard with the baton but misses the ganger.

The dwarf looks around in panic as chaos reigns in the hold.

Roll when you can Mortimer!
Round 4, FIGHT
monster: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Hurt them plenty!
Mortimer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Raial: Iniative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Threign: initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Builder142: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Rollo Qantas: Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

club attack on Threign, damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d6 ⇒ 1
club attack on Mortimer, damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 181d6 ⇒ 1
club attack on Raial, damage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 ⇒ 4
club attack on Rollo, damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 241d6 ⇒ 3
club attack on Rollo, damage: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d6 ⇒ 1
laser attack on Rollo, damage; crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d4 ⇒ 11d4 ⇒ 3

1 to 50 of 97 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Here is the Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.