Count of the March

Game Master djdust

The fate of the world pivots around a trading post in the Verduran Forest

Campaign Info
Campaign Map
Battle Maps
Party Inventory and Loot Tracker


1,551 to 1,598 of 1,598 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>

campaign info | maps

The elven woman giggles maliciously and stands as you approach. She continues to sing, "Say my name, my name is Midge, you will be singing it in heaven, after I have your hearts. This place fits, as I am this place, this place is my prison, these waters are me. No monster is as perilous as I, Midge, who has your hearts! Hahahahaha!"

As Midge breaks into a fit of laughter, her beautiful body shifts into something wretched. A small, girlish figure of sickenly green scaly skin, with long black hair which drips and clings to her like wet algae. She grins menacingly with piranha-like teeth and wild blood-filled eyes. With a gurgling scream she thrashes out with webbed claws.
Attai 1, Iagon 2, Kytes 3, Liamae 4, Túrante 5: 1d5 ⇒ 5
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Claw: 1d30 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 3

From the shore, Gurp cries out in horror.

Initiative:

Attai: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Iagon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Kytes: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Liamae: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Túrante: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Gurp: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Midge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Round 1: Bold May Act
Iagon (captivated)
Attai (6dmg, captivated)
Túrante (4dmg, captivated)
Liamae (captivated)
Gurp
Kytes (2dmg, captivated)
Midge

Even after revealing her true form and attacking Túrante, everyone but Gurp remains entranced by Midge’s captivating song. After it gets over its initial shock, Gurp fires a puffball at Midge.
Puffball: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Midge Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
The puffball strikes Midge in the face and explodes in a cloud of spores, clouding her vision. Gurp then cries out in Sylvan, "Fall back! Get away!"

But, while everyone’s still entranced, Midge continues to claw out Túrante’s heart.
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Claw: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2

And now the power of her captivating song wears off, and all regain their own volition.

Round 2: Bold May Act
Iagon
Attai (6dmg)
Túrante (6dmg)
Liamae

Gurp
Kytes (2dmg)
Midge (blind past 10ft)


campaign info | maps

Map is up! Slide 20.
You are all standing in waist deep water. The water counts as difficult terrain, but reduces you to 1/4 movement. The rocks you can stand on to get out of the water.


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Attai blinks suddenly, and clear as harrowed fate brings forth his thundering club and fated cards to match, swinging the former at Midge...It seems the Harrow has Attai’s skein tangled and he misses awfully...

Move Action: Move one square north to C10, drawing club [AoO from midge?]
Swift Action: Judgment/Improvised Array/Eye of the Harrow
Standard Action: Attack Midge

Judgment: Healing Stars

Card 1: 1d54 ⇒ 38 The Midwife Stars
This is the neutral good card of wisdom. It represents the enabler or conduit of new creation, information, or arrivals.
Card 2: 1d54 ⇒ 32 The Foreign Trader Book
This is the neutral card of intelligence. It represents spies, merchants, and those who truck in information

If Midge is N on the Primary alignment axis , or Neutral or Good on the Secondary axis Attai gains a +1 to attack. If Midge matches both [so N or NG] Attai gains +1 to atk and dam

Skrrrnn!!!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Kncchhh!!!: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

If Attai’s Judgment matches one of his cards in his improvised array he is treated as one level higher, and thus gains fast healing 2 until the Judgment ends..


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Ehrmagherd. So good at hitting...

Attai now has fast healing 2. Do I get those 2 HP right now or before my next turn/at the end of this round?


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon breaks from the enchantment and looks on in horror as Turante's blood begins to spill down her chest. No! Turante, fall back! He steps up onto the rock to his right, summoning around him the damp slivers of wooden roots and small particles of rotten detritus from the cavern. He hurls it out at the creature with force, taking care to not his his friends. Stay away from her!

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae is surprised by the sudden change in the beautiful woman. "Your Highness! Look out!" She trudges through the water to get a clear shot and fires a crackling ray of electricity from her gloves that completely fails to hit the enemy.

Energy Ray (Touch): 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 4 = 7


Female Elf Ranger (Guide, Trapper) 1/Wizard (Exploiter) 1 | HP 8/17 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3 | Initiative +5 | Perception +8 (+9 vs traps or in forests) | Arcane Reservoir 3/4 | Mage Armor

Túrante shakes her head as if awakening from a daydream. Realizing that she is bleeding and probably fighting for her life, she lashes out with her blade, ignoring the calls for her to retreat, attacking with sudden fury!

Dueling blade attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


campaign info | maps

For things like Bleed and Fast Healing, I typically play take place at the beginning of your turn.

Midge proves to be uncannily quick and agile and avoids all the attacks thrown her way.

Attai feels the neutral aspect of his cards resonate with this creature.

Kn. Nature DC 13:
Midge seems to be a Bog Nixie, a corrupted version of the typically playful nixie. Bog Nixie’s enjoy leading folk to their waters to be drowned in their dark waters through captivating song and shapeshifting abilities.

Gurp can’t do much else to help from the edge of the pool.

Kytes valiantly steps up onto a rock and strikes the wicked Fey.
Cold Iron Morningstar: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Midge screams as Kytes’ bashes her, the cold iron of his morningstar leaving her flesh bruised and sizzling.

The pain is enough to quickly change Midge’s attitude. She scrambles back up the rocks and holds her webbed, clawed hands, dripping in Túrante’s blood, up in a pleading gesture.
"Please don’t kill me. Please, I can grant you a wish if you let me live," she bargains.

Round 3: Bold May Act
Iagon
Attai (4dmg)
Túrante (6dmg)
Liamae

Gurp
Kytes (2dmg)
Midge (7dmg, blind past 10ft)


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon pauses at the sudden, odd turn in the creature. He looks to Gurp and curses silently for his own lack of linguistic skill. Turante, Liamae, what does Gurp think...can we trust this...creature?

Delay action


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

"Gurp? What do you think?" Liamae asks in Sylvan, though she suspects the answer already.


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Attai feels he should know what kind of creature Midge is, but the knowledge escapes his harried mind. The cards of the Harrow do not lie however, and both that Attai drew point to Midge having information they seek.

”I think trusting her would not be wise. That does not mean she is incapable of truth...

The sylph gathers his personal gyre, ready to thrust it at the fey...

Readied Action: Hurl Breeze-kissed wind if Midge attacks or tries to flee...


campaign info | maps

Gurp hops anxiously from foot to foot, waving his stubby little hands. When asked, he simply answers, "Get out! Get away!"

Midge hisses at the leshy's direction, "You blinded me you little pest!" Then she turns pleading eyes back to Kytes, "Please, I'll give you anything you want. I can grant you anything you wish."


Female Elf Ranger (Guide, Trapper) 1/Wizard (Exploiter) 1 | HP 8/17 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3 | Initiative +5 | Perception +8 (+9 vs traps or in forests) | Arcane Reservoir 3/4 | Mage Armor

Túrante winces as she sheathes her sword and holds a hand over her wound.

"I would suggest we simply leave," she says warily. "Dealing with... these kinds of offers... rarely ends well."


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon looks from one to the other - the little fungus fellow to Turante, and then over to Midge. We don't want anything from you. We're here on Gurps's behalf - from what I understand, your existence here is trouble for his ecosystem. It's vital that those in this forest can get along without destroying it - we have a vested interest at this point. So, will you leave this cavern, this forest alone...and let it strive?


campaign info | maps

Midge looks to Iagon with a confused expression. "I... I can't leave. I am these waters and I am trapped here. This damn keeps me here and I have no way out, no way back to the waters of my home." She points upward, and it is safe to assume that you are somewhere underneath the bog.

"Don't kill me. Help me get home and I'll make your wish come true."


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon blows out a sigh, and looks about to those more knowledgeable about such things. He makes sure to shake his head at Midge before doing so. No, no...we don't want you to grant any wishes. Why did you ensnare us with your magic and draw us in?

Sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 12


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

”We can aid her to get back to where she should be...” offers Attai to the group.


campaign info | maps

Midge answers Iagon innocently, "I only wanted to eat your hearts and keep you here forever. Forever with me in this prison. Oh! Please don’t kill me!"


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

”Where are your home...waters?” Attai asks.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


campaign info | maps

"Oh! Up above, how I long to feel the sun, to swim freely, to not be trapped by these rocks. How long have I been down here? How long since I was able to breathe? Bring me home, I beg you!" Midge begins to sob, pathetically.


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon holds up a hand to forestall any further pleas. If you don't mind, my friends and I need to talk about this. Don't move, don't do anything, or we will kill you.

He then moves a few paces away and waves for the others as he stands, his eyes locked on Midge. He lowers his voice in the hopes she can't hear them. Guys, I don't want to sound harsh, but I don't think we can let her back to her home. I fear that she's a predator of the most vile sort. I...I think we need to...eliminate her.

Knowledge local to see if I know how it would affect the area should we lead her to her home: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae nods. "I agree. We should put a stop to her before she harms anybody else."


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Attai frowns, disconcerted.

”I fear you are correct. She kills, and eats the remains.

He looks at the evil creature.

”But how do we proceed?


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon's shoulders slump a bit at their situation, and sighs. Well, I guess we can only go back to the beginning.

With that, Iagon targets the creature with a blast.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7

Adjust attack roll if anyone is still in melee. I'm assuming this starts over the initiative, but not entirely sure.


campaign info | maps

In the meantime, Midge sneaks back down to the water's edge and begins washing the spores from her eyes. At just about the moment she regains her full vision, Iagon hits her with a blast of wood. Even though its a direct hit, it doesn't seem as effective as Kytes' cold iron morningstar.

So, because of Gurp's sporeball, Midge was blind beyond 10ft. She's not expecting combat to renew. We'll keep same initiative order, but you all get a free surprise round to try and take her out.


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Attai swings hard, trying to bring swift resolution:

Schfinng; Koppft!!!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae draws her cold iron dagger and hurls it at Midge.

Cold Iron Dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2


campaign info | maps

Getting off work early today. Phew!
Will bot for Túrante.

Midge looks confused, and hurt, by Iagon’s surprise blast. "I only want to go home!" she cries before Liamae’s dagger cuts across her collar. Dark blood spurts out and Midge screams as a clawed hand covers the wound. Kytes and Túrante move back across the water, ready to strike the fey creature down.

Midge is now on guard again, but badly hurt. Everyone is up!

Round 4: Bold May Act
Iagon
Attai (2dmg)
Túrante (6dmg)
Liamae

Gurp
Kytes (2dmg)
Midge (11dmg)


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

”Auggh!!!” Attai screams as he swings.

Wfshaii; Ktccchk!!!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae switches back to her bow and shoots again.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 5 - 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Still can't help but feel bad about this.

Iagon looses another blast.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11


campaign info | maps

Iagon can save his personal feelings of guilt for later, as Attai and Liame quickly drop Midge. The fey girl lies motionless on the rocks, staring blankly up at the cavern ceiling as dark blood seeps from her manny wounds, mingling with the dark waters flowing from the rocks to the pool.

Gurp watches curiously from the pool's edge and Kytes utters a prayer to Iomedae.


Female Elf Ranger (Guide, Trapper) 1/Wizard (Exploiter) 1 | HP 8/17 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3 | Initiative +5 | Perception +8 (+9 vs traps or in forests) | Arcane Reservoir 3/4 | Mage Armor

The princess lets out a sigh and says, "It is a shame that the creatures of the supernatural world sometimes... cannot help but be true to their nature."


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon gives a nod of resolve, and averts his eyes from the sight. Agreed, Turante. If only more of them could be turned from such madness, and not simply destroyed.

He looks around the cavern, seeking anything of worth in this cavern of death.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Attai blinks as the combat is over. His distaste is evident, but he moves on with pragmatism.

”Gurp!?” he says to the fungoid.


campaign info | maps

Iagon finds a few gold pieces scattered among the muddy rocks.
Gold Found: 3d5 ⇒ (2, 2, 1) = 5

At Attai’s bidding, Gurp leads forward. The tunnel narrows again ahead. Gurp moves cautiously, and in his light, Attai can see small side tunnels leading off from the main passage. There is the sound of movement in the darkness. Gurp freezes in fright as a pair of glittering eyes reflects Attai’s light in the dark. A dog-sized mangy rat moves forward, maw slavering in hunger for Gurps’ plump leshy flesh.

Bite: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Gurp Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
The rat takes a bite out of Gurp, who cries out for help.

Initiatives:

Attai: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Iagon: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Kytes: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Liamae: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Túrante: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Gurp: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Dire Rats: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Round 1: Bold May Act
Dire Rats (Red; Yellow; Blue; Orange; Purple; Green)
Attai (1dmg)
Kytes (2dmg)
Iagon

Gurp (4dmg)
Liamae
Túrante (6dmg)

Map is up! Slide 21 Attai and Iagon can act.


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon rushes up to Gurp's aid, moving up and to the west. Gurp, fall back! He hopes that the little fellow gets the idea, if not the exact language.

Can I move where I am, and be squeezing? If so, the attack below should be good...if not, he'll delay in the hopes of getting a clear shot.

Finding a place with a direct line of view to the rat, he looses a blast of wood, though it's a long shot.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 - 4 - 4 = 1
Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

”No!” Attai cries, bringing his druidic club to bear...

Kwoorrr; Ungfff!!!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


campaign info | maps

Iagon’s blast scatters behind the rat, and Attai’s club lands in the dirt as the rat avoids it. Kytes shuffles past Attai and swings his longsword.
Longsword: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
He cuts into the rat and brings it to within an inch of its life. Gurp fights back, biting and scratching out at the rat.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Bite: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
dmg: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11
In an amazingly gruesome display, Gurp bites the rat’s head clean off and swallows it.

Round 1: Bold May Act
Dire Rats (Red: dead; Yellow; Blue; Orange; Purple; Green)
Attai (1dmg)
Kytes (2dmg)
Iagon
Gurp (4dmg)
Liamae
Túrante (6dmg)

Gurp burps.


Female Elf Ranger (Guide, Trapper) 1/Wizard (Exploiter) 1 | HP 8/17 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3 | Initiative +5 | Perception +8 (+9 vs traps or in forests) | Arcane Reservoir 3/4 | Mage Armor

Túrante squeezes up front next to Gurp on his left and waits with sword drawn for the approach of the rats.

Readied dueling sword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Dueling sword damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae moves up and fires on a distant rat.

Longbow vs Green Rat: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

I only now realise there was more than one, having not yet looked at the map...


campaign info | maps

Túrante stands ready to face the vermin onslaught while Liamae fires fruitlessly at the back line. Hungrily, the dire rats swarm forward.
Yellow Bite vs. Kytes: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Yellow Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Yellow Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Kytes Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Blue Bite vs. Kytes: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Orange Bite vs. Túrante: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Purple Bite vs. Gurp: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Purple Dmg: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Gurp Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Túrante cuts a brutal gash at one of the rats as they move in, feral incisors dripping in infectious filth. Kytes and Gurp each get bit, but stave off infection for now.

Kytes tries to open a gap in the line.
Longsword vs. Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
dmg: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
He quickly drops a rat and steps into the gap.

Round 2: Bold May Act
Dire Rats (Yellow; Blue (dead); Orange (4dmg); Purple; Green)
Attai (1dmg)
Kytes (6dmg)
Iagon
Gurp (8dmg)
Liamae
Túrante (6dmg)

Attai and Iagon may act!


Male Sylph Inquisitor (Suit Seeker) 2; HP 17/13; AC 17/T 12/ FF 15; Fort +3, Ref +2, Will +6; CMB +3, CMD 15; Init +7; Per +8; Spd 35 ; Sense Motive +8 / Harrow Card List

Can Attai move to the space south of Kytes/east of Gurp?

If so...

Attai steps in beside Kytes, shoulder to shoulder with the paladin. The harrower swings his club at the outermost vermin...

[vs. Yellow]

Kpshaaa; Mmmph!!!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 71d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

If not, Aid Another using that roll for Kytes


Male Human Kineticist 2 HP 22/22 AC 15/12 Touch/13 FF Init + 7 Perc + 6 Saves F-7/R-5/W-0 CMD 14

Iagon curses under his breath at the confined nature of the combat. He grunts and yells to Gurp. Move back, Gurp! Get out of there!

Iagon will delay...no good shot for blasting. If Gurp can move back, he'll move in and take a swing with his staff.


campaign info | maps

Attai squeezes in behind Kytes and swings, but the tight quarters interfere.

Gurp listens to Iagon, but not before trying to scratch the rat.
Claw: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Gurp and Attai effectively shuffle around the dance floor.

Round 2: Bold May Act
Dire Rats (Yellow; Blue (dead); Orange (4dmg); Purple; Green)
Attai (1dmg)
Kytes (6dmg)
Gurp (8dmg)
Iagon
Liamae
Túrante (6dmg)

Iagon, Liamae, and Túrante may act!
Liamae, I moved you back a square because there is a stone pillar there.


Female Elf Ranger (Guide, Trapper) 1/Wizard (Exploiter) 1 | HP 8/17 | AC 20 T 13 FF 17 | Fort +3 Ref +5 Will +3 | Initiative +5 | Perception +8 (+9 vs traps or in forests) | Arcane Reservoir 3/4 | Mage Armor

Túrante lashes out again, trying to put down one of the rats quickly.

Dueling sword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

... but not well.


Female Elf Occultist (Silksworn) 2 | HP 13/13 | AC 18 (flat-footed 14, touch 14) | CMD 13 | Fort +4, Ref +5, Will +3 | Init +4; Perc +7 (low-light vision), Sense Motive +4 | Spells 2/3

Liamae fires at the closest rat not engaged in melee.

Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

1,551 to 1,598 of 1,598 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Count of the March: Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.