Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


251 to 300 of 1,798 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Know Religion, Untrained: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Those are horrifying!" Mihaela exclaims. "Protect the children!" as she dashes to their aid. She runs up to Kisasi and draws her dagger.

I can't move my token, do we need to request access? Mihaela moves to the square north of Kisasi.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Try it now Mihaela. Let me know if it works.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

works thanks!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela you get to ask one question.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Any special abilities?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela:
The Crawling Hands have the special ability to grab creatures far larger than themselves and they are able to mark a creature as their quarry.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Beware!" she cautions, "I've read about these in books, I've never encountered them before, these can grab larger creatures and mark you!"


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

With a loud bellowing charge, Orin engages the red hand.

Charge+Twohanded1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 71d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Eyeing the situation for optimal placement, Del tries to figure out how to best position herself to protect the innocent. Pulling out her longspear she puts herself in a central place to attack if any of the hands decide to move up while at the same time threatening them all from distance. "Hold on Orin, I'll get behind it!"

Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 +2 to identify weaknesses
AoO Attack with Longspear if one moves: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
AoO Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Hears the sounds of snarling and growling as you approach the town center Kisasi sprints forward to find several children being threatened by severed hands crawling across a gazebo. He fires off a bolt from his crossbow as he slides to a halt beside the dog and surprisingly manages to strike one of the hands. The only thing protecting the children is a mutt that is snarling, growling, and snapping at the hands as they continue their methodical approach.

Mihaela moves to beside Kisasi interposing herself between the hands and the children while shouting off what she knows of these creatures. Delixia deftly maneuvers herself into an advantageous fighting position so that she can strike multiple hands as needed and timing one of the hands lashes out piercing the putrid flesh of one of the hands and opening a grievous wound. Orin gives lets loose a mighty bellow as he charges in but the diminutive hands prove to be to quick for him to land a blow with his mighty axe. So instead of chopping a hand he instead splinters a board of the gazebo floor.

The hands sense far superior prey and turn on you all.

Delixia and Orin both get an attack of opportunity against Crawling Hand Red.
Crawling Hand Red moves 5 feet crawling onto Orin and attacks.
Claw vs. AC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Delixia gets an attack of opportunity (if she can make more than one) against Crawling Hand Blue.
Crawling Hand Blue moves 10 feet crawling onto Delixia and attacks.
Claw vs. AC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Kisasi gets an attack of opportunity against Crawling Hand Orange.
Crawling Hand Orange moves 15 feet crawling onto Kisasi and attacks.
Claw vs. AC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The dog sensing an opportunity to get the children away quickly scampers off with the children chasing after.

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Rad, 6 damage
Crawling Hand Orange
Dog
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green
Kisasi

Kessa you up for actions in combat.


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

AOO-1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 151d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Orin grinned Delexia in thanks as he swings his axe with all of his might.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

I don't think Kisasi gets an AoO, as he is only armed with a crossbow currently.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Del only gets the single AoO I posted above unfortunately.


Kessa gets up close to the green hand and then slashes at it.
attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Orin finds his battleaxe swings true this time and splits the Crawling Hand in half before it can reach him.

Kessa raises her sword and sends it singing through the air barely missing the Crawling Hand. In turn it scrabbles onto Kessa and attacks. Kessa you get an attack of opportunity against Crawling Hand Green if you are able to make one.
Claw vs. AC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage: 1d1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Grab vs. CMD 14: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green
Kisasi

Kisasi you are up in this combat round.


AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
I'm not recording the damage until I see the results of the AoO

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green, 6 damage
Kisasi

Kisasi you are up in this combat round.


Actually, damage should have been one more because of a trait that gives +1 on damage rolls against undead.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Sorry - day just got away from me!

Kisasi backs up 5', loads and fires his crossbow again. Unfortunately, the bolt flies off into the dirt nearby.

Attack, PBR vs Undead: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Sorry for the momentary delay. I have been sick the past two days.

Kisasi leaps back, loads his light crossbow, and fires missing the hand that had been crawling on him only a second or two ago.

Combat Round 2
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green, 7 damage
Kisasi

Miheala, Dlixia, and Orin are up for their actions this round.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela attempts to swipe at the hand (orange) and steps back to put some distance between herself and the hand.

To Hit: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

After his last success, Orin charges in to flank the hand with Del.

Flank+Charge-1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 261d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Now that the hand has gotten a little to close for her liking, she drops the spear and pulls out her morningstar. She takes a step to the side and swipes at the creature but fails to get a good angle from her new position.

CI Morningstar: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela slashes at the nearest hand with her dagger and connects, piercing through the rotting flesh. Delixia drops her spear with a clatter on the wood decking of the gazebo and draws her morningstar as she sidesteps. With a swoosh of air Delixia aims to high and misses the hand nearest her. Orin charges in and finding himself in a good position to flank a hand with Kessa he strikes driving the edge of battleaxe clean through the hand splitting it in twain.

The crawling hand scrambles after Kisasi and attacks.
Claw vs. AC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
The crawling hand is unable to connect with Kisasi despite its best effort.

Combat Round 2
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange, 4 damage
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green, 7 damage
Kisasi

Kessa you are up in combat and your actions are needed.


Kessa talkes a little step back away from the hand that's too close to her. Then she slices at green with her sword.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kessa's longsword slashes through the air and into the crawling hand, ending its unlife.

Combat Round 2
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange, 4 damage
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green
Kisasi

Kisasi you are up in combat and your actions are needed.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi changes tactics and pulls out his starknife, which he then uses to try and stab the hand that keeps dogging him.

Melee Attack: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
Damage, undead: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi change in tactics proves fortuitous as he is able to impale the rotting hand with his blade.

Combat Round 3
Mihaela
Delixia
Orin
Crawling Hand Red
Crawling Hand Orange, 6 damage
Crawling Hand Blue
Kessa
Crawling Hand Green
Kisasi

Mihaela, Delixia, and Orin are up.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela steps towards the remaining hand a strikes out with her dagger.
Dagger vs. AC 14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Damage: Piercing: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Critical Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela' blow lands with deadly precision ending the unlife of the crawling hand. You are now out of combat for the moment.

While you have successfully secured the safety of the children there are still screams being heard. The closest and clearest of the screams comes from the nearby general store. It sounds like the scream of a child and is closely followed by the scream of a grown women. More screams are able to be heard coming from the north side of the village. The hauntingly beautiful fiddle music is able to still be heard between the screams and ringing of steel blades.

You are also able to see a group of eight armed men standing guard outside of The Silk Purse. You can clearly make out six partially rotted bodies on the ground in front of the shop and the guards dispatch a seventh shambling corpse as you look on.

A middle aged male, dressed a bit finer than your average villager leans out of a second floor window of the The Silk Purse. "You all!" he says pointing in your direction. "I will pay you fifty gold pieces each to stay here with my guards and defend my shop! What say you?"


Kessa leans over to softly tell Kissasi (and any others who are within hearing range) "I think he has plenty of guards. We should go seek those who need our protection."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Agreed. And where is that music coming from? If it is somehow responsible for these crawling hands, then we should seek it out. But first, I am going in that general store over there."

Kisasi heads over in search of the screaming woman and child.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Looking up at the man in the window Del shouts, "Good sir! The threat to your store is what you see around you. We accept the offer to protect your store by eradicating this unnatural threat, but that cannot be done by standing still here. We must seek out the source of these hells and destroy it there."

Turning back to Kisasi, Del nods. "Agreed."

GM - Is there a source or direction for this music?


Kessa follows Kisasi.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

The music seems to be coming from somewhere you have yet to go to but is slightly clearer the further North you have proceeded in town.

As you enter the general store you notice a young girl and her mother clutching each other in the middle of the shop floor. The corpse of an old woman is standing in a doorway near the rear of the store and a suit of full plate lays on the floor in front of a corpse of what was once a gray bearded old man.

Initiative Rolls:
Delixia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Kessa: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Kisasi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Orin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Male Corpse: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Female Corpse: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse

Mihaela, Orin, Kisasi are up.


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

Orin makes towards the man that had shouted at them, his hands tightening in to fists. For him to sit there safe while women and children suffer...

He pulled himself away from the coward as the others begin to move away and follows.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi moves in, starknife in hand. Double move


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela moves in with Kisasi, "What's going on here?" she asks looking around for the source of the threat.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

move & draw dagger

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

My apologies. I missed that everyone had taken their turns.

The gray bearded male corpse shambles forward seeming to mindlessly head toward Kisasi.

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse

Delixia and Kessa are up for actions.


Kessa runs towards the undead. As she runs, she calls upon Iomedae to help her against the male undead activating smite, so +3 to AC versus male undead; no change to AC from running because no dexterity bonus

"I've got the male undead, guys!" yells Kessa, hoping her companions will focus on first taking down the undead woman. (I don't want to waste my one smite for the day!)

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"OK, Kessa - shout if you need help."

GM - Could you color-code or highlight the bad guys in some way? I have difficulty differentiating based on the icons alone.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Combat Round 1
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse - Red

Delixia is up for actions.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia moves into the store, longspear in hand, and moves beside Mihaela to survey what is happening.

Combat Round 2
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse - Red

Mihaela, Orin, and Kisasi are up for actions in this round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Thanks, GM! Helped a ton!

Kisasi moves up to behind Kessa and throws his starknife at the walking dead woman.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 1 = 4


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Oh dear, this place reeks of undeath." Mihaela moves up and readies her dagger protectively.

Ready action, if an enemy gets in range, she will immediately attack

Ready Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Orin runs into the shop upon hearing the word "Undead" with his mighty axe leading the way.

The gray bearded old male corpse shambles towards Kessa with its arms raised and a rasping moan. You can hear its booted feet shuffle across the floorboards of the shop as it moves.

Combat Round 2
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse - Red

Delixia and Kessa are up for actions in this round.


Kessa grips her sword in both hands and swings it at the male undead.

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 = 9

Really, dice roller? Why do you hate me???

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia moves to place herself in the fray meanwhile Kessa swing goes wide as she stares the undead horror in voids that should have contained eyes in life.

The corpse of the old women shuffles forward from the doorway into the basement. Her fetid smell wafting towards Kessa as she does so.

Combat Round 3
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse - Red

Mihaela, Orin, and Kisasi are up for actions in this combat round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Pulling out his crossbow and stepping back, Kisasi fires but the bolt flies astray.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela quickly moves to put herself between the corpses and the mother and child. "You can do it!" she cheers on her companions.

Ready attack, attack if one comes into range
Ready AttacK: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage if hit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

251 to 300 of 1,798 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.