Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


151 to 200 of 1,798 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Is everyone returning to the Lorrimor estate? Orin, I know you mentioned about going to the Harrowstone memorial. Where you planing to do that tonight or wait until later?


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Del puts a hand on Mihaela's shoulder to stay her rise. She doesn't speak but instead listens to the patrons speaking nearby. She turns her back on those speaking and lowers her voice. [smaller]"It appears we have become a point of interest by others in the room. They are asking how long we will be staying around for and that the ghosts that haunt this place will drive us out."

Turning toward Mihaela and Orin she asks, "Do either of you know anything about these ghosts?"

K:Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Looking for info on ghosts locally.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia:
You know that many locals believe the old prison to be haunted. No one locally that you have ment thus far has actually mentioned having seen a ghost first hand.

There have been a few books/reports written on the Harrowstone Prison and its final fire. Perhaps the Professor has copies of these books/reports at home.


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

Orin narrowed his eyes at the crowd gathered to leave, before shaking his head to Delixias question. "No lass I know nothing about this place bar what I've been told. Maybe we can find someone to ask. The Priest would be a good start I bet, if it has to do with undead!"

He downed his drink before standing and straightening his clothes. "I intend to have a wee look at that memorial but I'll leave it fer tonight. I'll go in the morning. Let us turn in hey?"


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela stops when Delixia puts her hand on her shoulder. "wha?"

Mihaela thinks thoughfully, "no, I don't know of any ghosts, I'm not really from around here unfortunately. I don't mind turning in for the night, we can tell the others what we've encountered and visit the memorial and the priest?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You leave the Laughing Demon and take a quiet walk back through town to the Lorrimor home. You arrive at the home to find the doors locked and the windows secured.

As you are standing on the front porch trying to figure out how to get back into the home you notice a pair of teens, a young girl and man, holding hands and walking south along the road. They appears to be whispering to each other and giggling. The appear to being very affectionate with each other.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Zzzzz."


Just making it clear I'm still around, too. I'm not sure how late it is, but Kessa is either asleep or reading/praying.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"That's adorable." Mihaela notes as they pass by teh affectionate couple.

Perception at couple: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

"And... drat, it's locked... I'd hate to wake someone, perhaps we could knock lightly and see if anyone is still awake?" she knocks on the door lightly.

Do we see any lights on?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

There is a light on in the room Kisasi fell asleep in.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Kisasi wakes with a start as he hears a knock at the door. He sets his book down, noting the page number for later, and then answers the door.

"Hello, friends. All has been quiet here. How did your evening go?"


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Del takes note of the affection couple but doesn't seem to express the same level of adorableness that Mihaela does. Looking up at the open light she is relieved when Kisasi opens the door. "Thank you, I was afraid we were going to be waking everyone up. Our trip was uneventful, though we did pick up on the general atmosphere of the townsfolk as it relates to the professors death."

"Also, it appears that many locals continue to believe the old prison to be haunted. We didn't meet anytong that actually mentioned having seen a ghost first hand. I beleive that there might be a few books/reports written on the Harrowstone Prison and its final fire that the professor may have kept here. I plan to check on that in the morning and perhaps we'll take a trip out to the prison tomorrow."

Take 20+6=26 Perception on couple if time is permitting to observe for funny shenanigans of a couple walking alone late at night out near our house we are supposed to be protecting.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Peering at the young couple as they pass you note that they are moving quickly down the road past the house. They do not appear to be paying your group any mind as they pass by. In your best judgement you would assume that they are perhaps a pair of young lovers making their way to a quite spot.

Back at the Lorrimor home you note that nothing untoward appears to have taken place while you visited the Laughing Demon. Kendra and Kessa are both bedded down for the night.

Unless anyone has anything else they wish to do during the late evening or night I will move us on to morning of your second day in Ravengro.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Ok, I'm good then.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

During the evening just prior to you all going to bed the only thing that occurs is a tapping of a bird at one of the windows of the home.

Knowledge: Nature, DC 10 to identify the bird.:
The bird is a raven. It appears spectral in nature.

If you have Darkvision or Low Light Vision: Perception, DC 16:
You see a man lurking in the shadows who is slinking away from the house. When you go outside to look for the man you find no trace of him.

If you do not have Darkvision or Low Light Vision, Perception, DC 21:
You see a man lurking in the shadows who is slinking away from the house. When you go outside to look for the man you find no trace of him.

The remainder of the night is uneventful and you are able to get a good nights rest.

You awake the next morning feeling refreshed and ready to tackle a new day. You are able to complete any studying, prayers, or morning rituals uninterrupted. Kendra prepares a meal of cooked oats and dried fruits for breakfast. As you finish breakfast you are able to hear a sizeable group of people heading south past the Lorrimor home.

If you step outside to see what is happening.:
A group of approximately 20 to 30 townsfolk are moving in mass south along the road. Addressing one of the passersby you learn that they are headed to the memorial to see the vandalism that occurred there during the night. You also learn that a young couple reported seeing a ghostly girl near the fountain at the memorial site last night. The townsfolk seem disturbed by the news of both the vandalism and the ghost sighting.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Knowledge, nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Kisasi wakes to go look at the bird tapping. "A raven... not a good sign, and a spectral one at that? I think it is good we stay to watch over things for a bit. The professor may have been on to something strange. Who's that?!?"

He runs outside, but sees no one. Looking around, the man Kisasi thought he saw is no where to be found.

Maybe just paranoia setting in...

The next day, the mass of people walking by is too much to ignore. Looking to the others, he suggest they go find out what is going on. Then he heads out to greet them.

"Vandalism? What sort of vandalism?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

"Someone desecrated the monument with a big letter V."


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
K:N: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Del awakes when Kisasi does and reaches the same conclusion.

The following day when she steps outside and catches wind of the ghostly girl she frowns. When she rejoins the party she relays this information and adds, "More speak of the spirits, this time of a ghostly girl at hte memorial site. I think we need to make a trip down to there to investigate ourselves. In addition, I'd like to swing by the prison and see what is happening there as well."

Looking back to the books she remarks, "However, I'd like to do a little research with the library material we have available here on the prison and its final fire before we depart. Is anyone interested in helping me get through it quicker?"


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The next morning, she's awoken by the sounds of commotion outside. Heading to see what the ruckus about, she yawns as Kisasi mentions vandalism. ?Wait, vandalism?" Fully awake now she moves over to Delixia's side. "I'll assist with you in the library. I've always had an affinity for books."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

For those of you staying at the Lorrimor home and doing research on Harrowstone, your research will take you most of the day to complete. You may make either a Knowledge (history) or Knowledge (local) check to see what you where able to uncover during your research at the Lorrimor home.

Knowledge (history) or (local), DC 10:
Harrowstone is a ruined prison—partially destroyed by a fire in 4661, the building has stood vacant ever since. The locals suspect that it’s haunted, and don’t enjoy speaking of the place.

Knowledge (history) or (local), DC 15:
Harrowstone was built in 4594. Ravengro was founded at the same time as a place where guards and their families could live and that would produce food and other supplies used by the prison. The fire that killed all of the prisoners and most of the guards destroyed a large portion of the prison’s underground eastern wing, but left most of the stone structure above relatively intact. The prison’s warden perished in the fire, along with his wife, although no one knows why she was in the prison when the fire occurred. A statue commemorating the warden and the guards who lost their lives was built in the months after the tragedy—that statue still stands on the riverbank just outside of town.

Knowledge (history) or (local), DC 20:
Most of the hardened criminals sent to Harrowstone spent only a few months imprisoned, for it was here that most of Ustalav’s executions during that era were carried out. The fire that caused the tragedy was, in fact, a blessing in disguise, for the prisoners had rioted and gained control of the prison’s dungeons immediately prior to the conflagration. It was only through the self sacrifice of Warden Hawkran and 23 of his guards that the prisoners were prevented from escaping—the guards gave their lives to save the town of Ravengro.

Knowledge (history) or (local), DC 25:
At the time Harrowstone burned, five particularly notorious criminals had recently arrived at the prison. While the commonly held belief is that the tragic fire began accidentally after the riot began, in fact the prisoners had already seized control of the dungeon and had been in command of the lower level for several hours before the fire. Warden Hawkran triggered a deadfall to seal the rioting prisoners in the lower level, but in so doing trapped himself and nearly two dozen guards. The prisoners were in the process of escaping when the panicked guards accidentally started the fire in a desperate attempt to end the riot.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

For those of you who are following the crowd of townsfolk the following is what initially occurs.

You are swept up in the sea of people moving quickly south along the road. The crowds turns and moves along the river to a statue of a man and fountain.

The Murmuring Fountain is located in a small, overgrown garden in front of the town’s memorial [ooc](area O on the Ravengro map). The garden’s hedgerows of white roses have become wild and half-merged with the surrounding undergrowth from lack of tending, but lend a fey beauty to the memorial park, and it is popular for romantic rendezvous with a hint of danger. The pale gravel of the footpath is half-overgrown with grass, weeds, and wildflowers, while fountain and memorial alike show marks of weathering to accompany a patina of dirt and clinging moss.

The fountain itself is in two parts, a lower cruciform basin with four pools surrounding a central pillar. The 4-foot high pillar supports an upper basin 8 feet across and ringed by four stone gargoyles (1a) which sit at each of the ordinal directions (NE, SE, SW and NW) and support the basin’s fluted lip, where water spills between the gargoyles into the lower basins toward a central drain
and thence into the nearby river. Water burbles a few feet in the air from the upper bowl, from which clean water can be drawn for drinking while the lower basins can be used for bathing or washing. The fountain is in disrepair, with several of the gargoyles having suffered large chips and broken stonework, though the basins are intact.

At the base of the memorial statue is a large V painted in a dark almost chunky red. That same color is splattered over the much of the statue and the surrounding area as well. A pair of sheriffs deputies are keeping the crowd back from the memorial with a third man is hunched down near the base of the memorial and appears to be inspecting it.

From the crowd you can hear shouts of "Sheriff, what happened?" and "Is is blood or paint Sheriff?" The man does not acknowledge the shouts before moving to a different vantage point.

The sheriff is a middle aged man who appears trim with a hard angled face. His hair is dark brown in color and he is clean shaven. He wears a dark brown leather hat that matches the color of the trench coat he is wearing. You do not note any visible weapons when you look him over.

After Sheriff Benjan Caeller finishes looking over the scene he turns and addresses the assembled crowd. "Folks, what we have here is an act of blatant vandalism. Someone has both written in blood the letter V and splattered blood around the memorial sight. What I would like to know is if anyone witnessed anyone in or around the memorial sight during the night. If so speak up or find me later to tell me if you are afraid to speak publicly now." The sheriff waits a few moments before instructing his deputies to disperse the crowd back to their homes, farms, or businesses. Further the sheriff instructs one of the deputies, a man you overhear being named Riff, instructed to either clean the site himself or hire someone to clean it up so that the locals may be calmed down.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"What significance is the letter V?" Kisasi asks of no one in particular. "It is strange."

Looking to his colleagues, he suggests "Were we planning to visit the prison today?"


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Rummaging through the books with Delixia...

Know: History: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

fail :(

She finds a book that briefly mentions the Harrowstone. "Delixia, this book mentions that Harrowstone, until it was destroyed by a fire in 4661, was a prison. It's been empty and the locals fear that it is haunted and do not like discussing it." she sighs and she keeps rummaging. "Any luck over there?"


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Despite wanting to start with the history books, Delixia is frustrated by the lack of finding anything useful whatsoever. When Mihaela mentions her information it gives the inquisitor an idea and she puts down her book and returns to the library. Returning moments later with a different book she beams with a smile, "Thanks for that, you gave me an idea. I knew I saw a book earlier that would help. Ah yes, Here we go."

Pointing to the text in the book she readss aloud, "Harrowstone was built in 4594. Ravengro was founded at the same time as a place where guards and their families could live and that would produce food and other supplies used by the prison. The fire that killed all of the prisoners and most of the guards destroyed a large portion of the prison’s underground eastern wing, but left most of the stone structure above relatively intact. The prison’s warden perished in the fire, along with his wife, although no one knows why she was in the prison when the fire occurred. A statue commemorating the warden and the guards who lost their lives was built in the months after the tragedy—that statue still stands on the riverbank just outside of town."

Closing the book she frowns, "Still nothing on the ghosts though. Do you think we should go join the others or keep going?"

History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Omg. Way to focus there Del!
Local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 If you'll let me roll twice with a different skill for same info?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela & Delixia: Research done on the prison at the Lorrimor home takes a day to accomplish. You will not be able to do anything else until after supper this evening.

All Players: Using a Knowledge check to research a topic allows the you two options—simply making the check to see what you know about the topic (this is a free action, but can only be attempted once per character), or spending a day looking through references, books, and other materials (this check can be attempted multiple times, but no more than once per day).


Kessa follows the crowd. Kessa shrugs in answer to Kisasi's general question. When he asks about visiting the prison, she answers, "Yes, it would be good to go soon, but I think we should wait for the others to finish their research. I think the more people we bring the better, because we're not sure what we will face."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Sure, that makes sense. Let's give them a day, and see what they come up with. Meanwhile, perhaps we should volunteer to help clean up that vandalism."

Kisasi approaches the one called Riff, and offers to help with the cleanup.


Kessa nods and follows Kisasi. She waits to see if they can help.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Throughout the day, Delixia occasionally turns to see Mihaela lightly snoring with her head in a book. Most of the time Delixia can wake her up with a force cough, but occasionally, you see the occasional book thrown at Mihaela to wake her up.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

At you offer of help Riff grins. "Good. We got two volunteers for cleanup. You'll need a bucket, some scrub brushes, and a shovel for what's on the ground. Do the best you can and drop by the jail to let the sheriff know when you are done." He turns and walks a few paces away before turning back around. "Oh, and thanks for doing this." With that he turns and leaves you two to your task.


As she scrubs, Kessa starts softly humming a song of praise to the Inheritor. When she realizes what she is doing, she glances at Kisasi to make sure he doesn't mind.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi grins, a rare thing to see on his face.

"Yes, it is true I worship another, but I have great respect for Iomedae. Please, feel free to enjoy your praises. Some day, I will share with you the glory that is Shimye-Magalla."

He examines the blood as he scrubs as best he can, and then examines what is on the ground as well.

Heal check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

GM Roll:
1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Kisasi:
Upon looking at the blood you note that it is brown in color and not a very large amount. At most you figure this might be enough to make up the volume for a small animal of some type.

Kessa and Kisasi spend approximately an hour cleaning up most of the blood from the statue and surrounding ground. You do note a few minor drops here and there that you figure will wash away when it rains next.

As you work around the site you are able to hear the fountain murmuring in the background. You are, for very brief moments, sure it spoke a word or two but are unable to be certain of exactly what you heard.

Kessa, Kisasi, and Orin, what are you doing with the rest of the day?


Kessa smiles at Kisasi and starts to sing softly instead of just humming. When they are done, she turns to him. "I think we should go talk to the sheriff next. After that, perhaps we should walk around town and see if we can learn anything?"

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"The deputy did say to look him up,so that should provide the opportunity. I think this blood was just from some small animal. I think this was more meant to scare people than any real crime."

Kisasi joins Kessa in looking for the sheriff.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kessa and Kisasi arrive at the Ravengro Jail in late morning. The sheriff is sitting at a desk with his feet propped up taking a bite out of an apple as you enter.

The jail is relatively small and the two cells are empty. You see two desks. The one that the sheriff is sitting at and a second against the east wall. The jail is simply appointed with a few old wanted posters from other regions of the country. There is a rack that holds five halberd's that are locked to the rack. Closest to the entry door is a poster asking citizens to report any Orc sightings to the local constabulary or town watch.

He finishes his bite of apple and gives you both a curious look as you enter. "What do you need? he says in a gruff tone.


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

Sorry I haven't replyed. Easter weekend was family time. I am trying to figure out where I will fit in to this so...

Orin didn't help in the cleaning up, he had turned up late to the square, just as the other two were finishing up. He did not announce himself either, come to think of it. Maybe Kisasi and Kessa weren't even aware of his presence, but he tagged along anyway, mutely following the two like a trained Guard dog or something.

When they enter and go to speak to the gaelor, he walks to the rack and begins to inspect the Halberds, intrigued as every by the craftsmanship that goes in to weaponry.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Orin as you look over the halberds you note that each bears a simple makers mark the ax blade meets the haft. You can feel the eyes of the sheriff on you as you look over the weapons.


HP 11 / AC 16 (18) / San 35 / Thresh 3 / Edge 17 / Fort +4 / Ref +1 / Will +5 / Init +3 / Perception +7 / Survival +7 Dwarf Spellbreaker Inquisitor Level 1 (Spellkiller Inquisition)

Orin turns slowly and looks at the man. "These are beautiful work. Who does the mark belong to Sheriff?"

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"The deputy tolds us to find him when we finished cleaning up the mess from this morning. We are finished. Where are the accused murderers? I assumed you would keep them here under lock and key."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

This is all happening while Mihaela and Delixia are reasearching right?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela, that is correct. Unfortunately research takes a full days time and you can't do anything else unless you want to give up on the research. If you do that though then you do not get to make the knowledge rolls for the subject you were researching.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

To Orin: "That is the mark of Jorfa. Ravengro's one and only blacksmith. Her shop is just across the way." The makers mark is three crescent moons that overlap in a downward diagonal pattern.

To Kisasi: "Murderers? What murderer's would you be referring to sir?" He gives you a sharp look as he speaks. "I am keeping an eye out for a vandal at the moment unless you happen to know who desecrated the memorial last night."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

No worries! just making sure I'm not missing out

Sometime in the afternoon, Delixia again catches Mihaela lightly dozing in a book.


Kessa stands near Kisasi, clearly lending him whatever good reputation her symbol of Iomedea may have in this region.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia slams a rather large dusty tome together quickly. The resounding clap from the closure jolts Mihaela back awake. "Stay focused on the task at hand Mihaela, there will be time for rest in the evening. I know this is an arduous task without much success, but have faith we will find what we are looking for. I just know it."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

I don't have any clue where the "murderers" came from! I must have gotten confused with some other story line or something - I think I was drifting off when I wrote that...

"Vandals, of course. Still no leads, eh? Unfortunately, there wasn't much at the scene to identify someone, but the blood there did appear to just be that of a small animal. Perhaps some kids out to have a laugh? Anyway, I have been pretty useful at investigating issues in the past, so if you would like me to look into it further, I would be happy to do so. Looks like we will be around for a while, and I could use something to keep me occupied."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

"Perhaps..." The sheriff looks thoughtful for a moment before speaking again. "If you want to look into a simple act of vandalism then by all means be my guest. You won't get real far." he says gruffly. [b]"Most folks around here are rightly suspicious of strangers and I agree with them."

He then addresses you all. "I will be keeping my eye on all of you while you are in town. So keep yourselves out of trouble and I won't have to have you as a visitor in our cells."

"Oh, by the way, here is your pay for cleaning up the memorial." He opens a small lock box and sets two silver pieces on the desk closest to where Kiasi and Kessa are standing. "Riff told me the site looks decent again."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Delixia' slam of the books causes Kendra to poke her head into the room. "Is everything okay? Are you finding what you need? I can provide some assistance if you should require it."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela snaps awake"OH Hi Kendra!" she blushes. "Do.. ah, you have some tea? This is very... interesting reading and tea would go uh, great with it!" she steals a guilty look at Delixia.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Del hmmphhs something audible. Turning to Kendra she adds, "Tea would be wonderful, thank you Kendra. Tell me, what do you know of Harrowstone? Fact and myths alike?"

151 to 200 of 1,798 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.