Carrion Crown (Inactive)

Game Master Big Joe

Ustalav Map
Lepidstadt

Loot Tracker

Clover's Crossing former Church of Pharasma

Initiative Rolls
[dice=Delixia]1d20+6[/dice]
[dice=Kisasi]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Mihaela]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Smaranda]1d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Thistle]1d20+4[/dice]


301 to 350 of 1,798 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Orin rushes forward into the fray. He interposes himself between the fetid corpse and his companions to help keep his fellows safe.

The gray bearded corpse raises its arms and brings them down violently at Kessa.
Slam vs. AC 16: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Combat Round 3
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Kessa
Old Female Corpse - Red

Delixia and Kessa are up for actions in this combat round.


Kessa swings her sword at the male undead, holding it in both hands. All her anger at undead is behind the blow.

attack: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 3 = 23
damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 11

"Go back to the grave, and leave the living alone!" she yells.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

With a slash of her long sword Kessa ends the unlife of the old male corpse. She then deftly withdraws from the shop to defend others in town leaving you to finish off of the remaining shambling corpse.

Delixia steps up to take Kessa' place dropping her longspear to the floor and pulling her sickle free as she moves. She slashes the sickle through the air aiming to cleave into the shambling female corpse.

Attack: Sickle: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: Slashing: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The old female corpse lets out a muffled moan as it raises its arms and brings them violently down at Orin.

Slam vs. AC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Combat Round 4
Mihaela
Orin
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Old Female Corpse - Red, 4 damage.

Mihaela, Orin, and Kisasi are up for actions in this combat round.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi aims his crossbow, but now with colleagues in the way, he is having trouble finding a clean shot. So he opts instead to fall back on his religious studies, and cast a spell to disrupt undead.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Having discarded her longspear and using her sickle, she slices towards the foe but does a poor job of preparing herself for the adjustment in weight of the weapons. She flicks past her target, coming up short. Grunting in frustration she comments, "Damn, hold still!"

Sickle Slice!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 This was quite anticlimatic. I had anticipated my glorious return to be with a little more fanfare than a 4...


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

In desperation to end this horror, Mihaela moves around the shelf and throws her dagger in an attempt to hit it!

attack: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 - 1 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

preeeettty sure I missed

The dagger flies somewhat off course and twangs loudly into the shelf!

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela' dagger flies wide of her intended target. Orin swings his ax in a deadly arc at the remaining shambling corpse.

Attack: Battleaxe, Loner: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 1 = 7
Damage: Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Kisasi calls upon Desna's granted power to try and destroy the walking corpse. Despite striking the corpse it does not fall. Delixia' sickle hisses through the air as it cleanly misses its target.

The old female corpse lets out a silent moan as it raises its arms and brings them violently down at Orin.

Slam vs. AC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Combat Round 5
Mihaela
Orin, 8 damage.
Kisasi
Old Male Corpse - Blue
Delixia
Old Female Corpse - Red, 9 damage.

Everyone is up again for actions in combat.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Foul undead, you must be destroyed so your souls can have the peace they deserve!"

Kisasi casts his undead disruption spell again.

Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Hearing Kisasi's statement of fact, she adds "Back to the grave with you!"

Twirling the sickle in her hands twice end over end, Delixia moves in to strike and slashes at her corpse opponent. Unsure how to attack the undead creature given the lack of effectiveness in her last attack, she tries to aim for the creatures legs instead. Adjusting last minute causes her swipe to come up short of its desired effect unfortunately.

Sickle Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Is it possible for me to retrieve my dagger? I was hoping for this epic finish where my dagger would of taken out the zombie, but the dice are not in my favor :(

Mihaela quickly moves closer to retrieve her missed dagger.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

@ Mihaela: Of course you may take time to retrieve your dagger.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Orin heaves his ax at the remaining corpse.
Attack: Battleaxe, Loner: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 1 = 13
Damage: Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
His blow lands cleanly and splits the corpse in twain.
You are now out of combat.

Character Status
Mihaela
Orin, 8 damage.
Kisasi
Delixia

The women and her child approach you all. They appear apprehensive yet grateful that you came when you did. "This is a sad and frightening event. Those two where the children's grandparents but they died just this past winter. What kind of horror would be so callous as to bring them back?"[b] She looks at her daughter before looking back up at you. [b]"Would you please do me one more kindness? My husband went upstairs to check on the other kids when this started and I have not seen him or them since. Please go and find my family." She is all but begging for you assistance by the end of her statement.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi is quick to reply. "Of course, ma'am. We don't yet know what is behind this, but we will find out. Meanwhile, lock those doors and stay in here."

Picking up his things, Kisasi starts to head for the stairs.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia grinds her teeth at the comment from the women about the grandparents. What foulness persists now in this town to unleash such horrors?!

Delixia nods to the quick reply by the Dhampir and begins to trot off after him. While hustling up the stairs she remarks, I'm right behind you."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

"Of course, we can look upstairs for your husband."[b] Mihaela assures the woman. She turns to Orin, [b]"Hold on one moment Orin" as she places her hand on his arm and mutters an incantation.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Mihaela frowns as it appears her attempt to close Orin's wounds had less of an effect as intended.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

As you come up the stairs you find it still dark and shuttered from the previous night's repose. The sound of whimpering cries and shrill screams can be heard piercing the darkness from somewhere beyond the stairs.

What will you do?

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Allowing his eyes to adjust to his dark vision, Kisasi continues his search for the screamer.

Tried moving icon but am on phone and really messed it up. Was just headed for door.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Seeing Kisasi moving into the darkness she follows until she can't see anymore. Reaching the stairs and finding it dark, Delixia casts light on her spear and holds it into the darkness and looks around. Moving up behind her fellow inquisitor she asks, "Remind me how you can see in total darkness again?"

Take 20 on perception if there is time, if not...
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

I got it fixed for you Kisasi.

Kisasi You move through the room with ease seeing nothing threatening around the stairs. The wooden door that leads further into the second floor is closed.

Delixia Your light penetrates though the darkness with ease creating disconcerting shadows in the corners as you move behind Kisasi. The area around the stairs has a railing in place to prevent people from falling down the opening. The walls are stained wood broken up by only a single simple painting of wild flowers. The wooden door is closed.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia glances at the painting of the wild flowers, temporarily drawn by the beauty in an otherwise dark atomsphere. She whispers behind to Mihaela, "There's a railing in here. Door is closed ahead."

She takes position at the door and readies her spear to attack anything that may pop out from the otherside. She nods ready to Kisasi.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Perhaps now is not the time to discuss it, but let's just say it was one of very few benefits I gained from my father..."

Kisasi tries to open the door silently. Unfortunately, he missed the latch and slammed into it, smashing his face. "Rat-droppings!"

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela whispers back to Delixia and Kisasi, "I'm not very stealthy, I'll wait here until you give the all clear." She pulls her dagger out slowly and waits and drops her jaw and Kisasi jars the door with his face. "Uh, that's not very quiet..." as she moves up to join Delixia and Kisasi.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

heh heh

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Opening the door as quietly as he can Kisasi leads the way into a kitchen and dining room which is easily illuminated by the light from Delixia' spell. A curtain hangs in a doorway leading further into the second floor. Screams from what you can be sure are children can be heard emanating from beyond the curtain.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"No time to waste..."

Kisasi quickly looks around the place, and then looks in the closet/pantry.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

You glance into the pantry and take note of bunches of dried herbs hanging from the shelf edges. Their are also various small lidded bins that you would guess hold small amounts of vegetables. There are numerous jars, pots, and pans also stored in the pantry closet.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi continues to head down the hall, looking in the next room as he goes.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

As you push past the curtain and it swings back into place the light from Delixia' spell momentarily highlights the wood planked hallway and the three open doors. With the curtain back in its resting position the light drops away plunging the hallway back into darkness and only the glow of a candle and faint daylight pushing past the edge of curtains in the room at the end of hallway can be seen. Proceeding down the hallway you hear a faint whisper of a small child

"Daddy, I'm frightened."

With a slight tremble to the voice you hear a man respond. "Be brave now my princess. Daddy will protect you."

A scream breaks through the darkness. "The cold touch. I felt it pass through me."

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"We are here to help you. Can you come out of the room, or do you need help?"

Kisasi casts Protection from Evil on himself and moves to look in the rooms to find the bodies that go with those voices.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

"HELP!"

Looking into each of the two rooms you pass going down the hallway you see two beds, a chest of drawers, and a hope chest. You also are able to see a small number of children's toy's scattered around each of the two rooms.

The sound of whimpering cries and shrill little screams come from the master bedroom. A single candle lights the room and just a hint of dawn light leaks through the heavily curtained window. Across the room, behind the bed, huddle the storekeeper and his children. They point wordlessly to the open closet door that stands near the exit. From within the closet, sinister shadows can be seen to move in unnatural ways.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"Stand back! Exit the room if you can!"

Kisasi steps toward the shadows and then casts disrupt undead at the shadows.
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

A sizzling hiss is heard emanating from the closet as Kisasi' spell strikes true.

The shadows seems to draw closer to Kisasi and then quickly reach out to strike at him.

Attack: Incorporeal Touch vs. Touch AC 13: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1 Strength Damage

Character Status:

Mihaela
Orin, 6 damage.
Kisasi, 1 Str Damage
Delixia

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

Kisasi yells down the hall, "There is a shade of some sort here, I could use some help!"

Stepping back, he casts his spell again.

Ranged Touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Then he reaches in his pack to grab a vial of holy water.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Hearing Kisasi shout, Mihaela rushes up the stairs to join him.

Double move, I'll start checking more frequently! promise! :)

"I'm coming!" she yells back.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Kisasi manages to get a good angle on the shadowy figure and lashes out again. With his spell striking true once more that shadow dissipates.

The storekeeper quickly moves to throw open the curtain and allow daylight to permeate the master bedroom. "Thank you. Thank you. You saved my family. I am forever grateful and you will always be a special customer in my store." The storekeeper gathers his children into his arms as he speaks. "How did my wife and child fair downstairs?"

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"They are alive and well. But I don't think this is over yet. Any idea why these shadows targeted you? Let's get you back with you family and find you a safe place to hold up."

Kisasi ushers the family downstairs as Mihaela comes up. "Any news on what's going on outside?"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

A few zombies wander hither and yon but without any apparent real motivation, and with most of the villagers safely locked up in their homes they are out of immediate danger. Checking for the sheriff reveals that he is away at one of the outlying farms this morning and his deputies are currently off duty tending to their own families and farming chores. There doesn’t seem to be anyone around in any better position to defend the town than then yourselves.

Several villagers are overheard to say that all of the walking dead are recognizable to various townspeople as their departed family and friends who are supposed to be safely interred in the town cemetery to the north. No one knows why they would be up and about like this.

The haunting music continues to drift from the north and the sounds of additional shouts and screams can be heard from that direction.

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"I think we should head for that music. I expect it must be connected to this somehow."


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela nods, "Let's be off." she cocks an ear, "Judging from the townspeople, it must be some sort of necromantic ritual or something." She follows Kisasi to the north, beckoning Orin and Delixia to come along.

Delixia is back from vacation tomorrow

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

As you make your way North one of the posting poles lies just ahead, a thick tree trunk, stripped of branches, sawed off at head height on a tall man, and set upright in the ground at the end of the covered bridge so that notices and broadsheets can be tacked to it for all to see. The young lad that you recognize as being responsible for hanging the notices crouches at the top of the pole trying to stay out of reach of two clay-encrusted skeletons that swipe at him with jagged claws. His stack of posting notices lies scattered on the ground. Sitting astride a skeletal horse nearby is another skeleton, this one armored in a rusted breastplate. A frayed noose dangles from its broken neck, and a cracked leather eye patch covers one eye. The other two skeletons likewise have the remains of nooses hanging from them.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela nudges Kisasi, "He looks to be in trouble. I don't think they've noticed us yet."

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Dark Archive

M CN Dhampir Kinslayer (Inquisitor) 4 | HP: 23/23 | Sanity: 44/44 (3/22) | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F:+3 R:+4 W:+6 | Init: +5 Per:+11 SM: +9 | Active: none

"They are about to. I think we should take care of the mounted one first. If one is in charge, it is more likely that one."

Kisasi casts divine favor on himself (providing +2 luck bonus to attack and damage for 1 minute), and then moves to get within 30' of the mounted undead, ready to cast more disruption spells.

Bot instructions:
I am going to be out all day for the next few days, and then back with limited access for a week. It looks like botting Kisasi should amount to casting a lot of disrupt undead, which he gets +1 for Point Blank Range, +2 luck, for a Touch Attack of +6 and damage of 1d6+4.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Delixia comes running up when Kisasi requests help, but arrives just after the Kinslayer has taken care of the threat. "Good reactions Kisasi."

Agreeing with his assemement of their next course of action she nods her head, "I concur, we need to figure out what that sound is and where it is coming from."

Once in sight of the undead, she stashes her spear and equips the morningstar. "I've the got the mounted one." Closing her eyes she quickly recites a blessing from Pharasma and prepares for sacred battle against the undead. Flashing her eyes open she charges toward the mounted creature with the morningstar and prepares to strike it down.

Morningstar charge undead mounted guy: 1d20 + 2 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 3 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12

She activates her Judgment of Scared Destruction with the Judgment Surge (treating it 3 levels higher).

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

Mihaela: Surprisingly no they had not yet noticed your presence until Delixia's charge got their attention. What you see as you come out of the end of the covered bridge is a young lad perched atop an approximately six foot tall pole. Two humanoid looking skeletons are flanking the pole and swiping at the lad. Another skeleton sits mounted on a skeletal horse nearby and seems to be possibly leading the other two.

Kisasi calls upon his god to lend him his divine favor so that he might overcome the threat before him.

Delixia charges in, morningstar raised high, and strikes out at the mounted skeleton but only swiping through the air as the skeletal warrior manages to avoid her blow.

Initiative:

Mihaela: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14
Kisasi: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Delixia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Skeleton: Green: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Skeleton: Red: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Skeleton: Blue: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Skeleton Horse: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Combat Round 1
Skeleton: Red
Delixia
Skeleton: Blue
Mihaela
Skeleton: Green
Kisasi

The skeleton continues to swipe a clawed hand at the boy perched atop the posting pole.

Delixia you are up for actions this round.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Mihaela begins to speak when Delixia charges out to the mounted skeleton. "Ah... eh.... " she sighs.

Are the Red and Blue Skeletons needs to go first before I do?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5
Mihaela Vaduva wrote:


Are the Red and Blue Skeletons needs to go first before I do?

That is correct Mihaela. Currently I am waiting on Delixia to take her turn so that the Blue skeleton can go.


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

egads, a 19 to hit missed at level 1?! Gulp. Did it look like he dodged the attack or the attack went through him? Any knowledge check to identify?

K:Local: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
K:Nature: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
K:Planes: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
K:Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Silver Crusade

Male Human Expert 5

It looked as if the skeleton dodged the attack. Knowledge (religion) to identify any of the creatures present here.

Knowledge (religion) DC 12, Skeleton - blue:
This armored skeleton rides in a battle-ready pose, its weapon held high as cold blue light shines in its eye sockets.

This is a Skeletal Champion. Medium, Undead. It is wearing a breastplate, wearing a heavy steel shield, and wielding a longsword. It is riding a skeletal mount.

Knowledge (religion) DC 10, Skeleton - Red & Green:
The pile of bones suddenly stirs, rising up to take on a human shape. Its long, bony fingers reach out to claw at the living.

These are human skeletons, medium undead, wielding a broken scimitar and wearing a broken chain shirt.

Knowledge (religion) DC 11, Skeleton horse:
This is a Skeletal Mount, large undead. It is wearing broken chain barding.
A human skeleton is mounted on the Skeletal Mount.


Female Human Witch 4 | HP: 21/25 | AC:14/FF:11/T:13 | F:+2 R:+3 W:+5 | Init: +12 | Perc: +6 | Sanity 38/40

Untrained K.Religion: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Good luck Delixia!


Female Human Inquisitor 4 | HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 | T: 12 | FF: 18 | CMD: 16 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +6 | Init: +6 | Perc: +9

Cursing at her near miss, Delixia takes a step back to regroup. She turns to her comrades and offers, "This one on the mount is a Skeletal Champion! I'll keep it busy while you take out the other two!"

Out of immediate melee range she recites a few words and whips her hand back and forth as she casts Protection from Evil on herself.

+2 deflection bonus to AC and a +2 resistance bonus on saves. Both these bonuses apply against attacks made or effects created by evil creatures.

301 to 350 of 1,798 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Big Joe's Carrion Crown Game All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.