A Very LGBT Crypt of the Everflame Campaign

Game Master Dragoncat

A campaign for the ladies, gentlemen & enby folk of Paizo's LGBT Gamer Community Thread!

Moonday, 15th of Neth, 4700 AR

Kassen Town Map

Map of the Temple of Razmir


1,651 to 1,662 of 1,662 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>

Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"And what is your cut"?

Adriana is looking her over to see if there is anything out of place in appearance or behavior...

Perception Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Sense Motive Roll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban nodded, moving to take control of the wagon. It wasn't likely sized for either Vixie or Maxilla.


Adriana

Adriana's Rolls:
The madame's office seems to have everything in order.

The madame herself, on the other hand, is definitely suspicious. This talk of discretion and doing anything a client asks are a couple of red flags she's raised--and considering the doorman was definitely afraid of her, you've got a suspicion that she treats the sex workers in her employ much the same way.

Something is definitely wrong with her.

"A twenty-percent cut, with the rest going in your pocket." Madame Irina replies.


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

"That sounds very fair...the Calistrians took that on top of what the house took for 'protection'and 'tithe'. Those people aren't a factor here? Anyway it sounds good. When can I start?"


Male!* Kobold
Info:
Cleric 3|HP: 18/18|AC: 22/13T/20FF|F:+6/R:+3/W:+6|Init:+4|BAB:+2|CMB:0|CMD:12/10FF|Dip*/Heal/SM/Sp cft/Cr(Blksmth):+7|K:Pl/Rel/Ling:+6|Appr/Art(Phil.)/K:Arc/Hst/Nob:+5|Per/St lth/Srv:+3

"If you think he's been hounding you, just imagine what it's been like locally. ESPECIALLY with the other concerns going on. I just hope it's fresh enough that he doesn't take it out of my hide. The last time I was needing salves for days." the 'halfling' offers to the delivering captain.

Max will move out of the way to prevent problems with being crushed by a dropped crate or whatnot and then either hop onto or walk next to the wagon when the delivery is ready to move.


Crimson Club

The madame shakes her head. "No, Calistria has no clergy here."

"As to when you can start--" Madame Irina starts, but the sound of the office door opening.

"They're here, Madame Irina." Javier returns, poking his head into the office with a nervous expression. "Two of them."

The madame nods. "Good." She turns back to you. "I do believe you'll be starting immediately."
-------------------
Dockside

Khalaban takes the reins of the delivery wagon as the dockworkers finish putting the last two crates of product into the back. A dark tarp is thrown across the back to cover them up.

"Give Egarthis my regards!" The captain calls out to the wagon as it trundles away from the docks and into the night.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

Khalaban waved a hand and drove until they were out or sight...and then took the cart straight to the Marshal.


Female Halfling Phalanx Soldier (3) | HP 27/31 | AC 25, T 13, FF 23 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will -1 | CMB +5, CMD 18 | Perc -2 | Init +4

Vixie, who has never actually ridden on such a cart before, giggles and sings a little Sylvan song as they go.


Wagon Riders

The ride back to Forest Marshal Gavirk's station is uneventful. A couple of people give the wagon only the briefest of glances before disappearing into the night.

When the marshal emerges, his eyebrow almost arches off of his head. "Oh! What's this, now?"
----------------------
Adriana

The madame leads you out of the office and back into the foyer of the brothel. There are three women and two men standing at attention along one wall, all of them dressed provocatively. Two grey-robed men in iron masks are observing them and quietly whispering amongst themselves.

"Gentlemen? Would you object to a sixth for your evening?" The madame asks, putting on a smile that comes all too easily to her face. "I have a new hire for you--and she's quite interested in working tonight."

The two masked cultists turn to you and start to approach.

DC 15 Sense Motive:
You notice the five other workers watching you with quietly scared expressions on their faces. One of them in particular seems to be trying to tell you to flee with only her eyes.


Skinwalker Kineticist 3 | HP 32/35 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +1 | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Perc +10 | Init +1 | Burn 6/7

"Whatever the cult was delivering. Maxilla very cleverly managed to talk them into giving them to us." Khalaban gestured to the wagon. "We didn't stop to look."


Female Sulis Inquisitor/3 HP:21/21 | AC:15, T:12, FF:13 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+6 | CMB:+5, CMD:17 | Perc:+9 | Init:+5

Sense Motive Roll: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21

Adriana will walk over to the group and says,"Ooo Masks! How mysterious."


Wagon Riders

The forest marshal grins. "Well then. Let's see what they've been wanting, shall we?"

He gestures for the team to get off the cart before yanking off the tarp. "Lads! Get out here and start hauling these crates out!"

Several guards trickle in and start to unload the wagon. Gavirk walks up to one crate and opens it up.

Inside the crate are several stacks of sticky black blocks that give off an aroma of curdled milk and salt. The forest marshal's eyes light up.

"Well, I'll be damned. We've hit ourselves a jackpot. Refined pesh."
---------------------
Adriana

The two cultists look you over, taking in your curves and attributes with an appraising eye.

After about a minute of examination, they move on to the other workers and inspect them too. Once their inspections are complete, they clap their hands. "These ones will do quite nicely."

"Good." Madame Irina turns and glares at the assembled workers. "You have five minutes to finish whatever preparations you need to make. If you're late, it'll come out of your commission. MOVE!" She barks and the workers scatter to a few rooms in the back of the brothel.

She catches one by the hand before she's able to escape--a red-headed, half-elven woman with a smattering of freckles on her unblemished face. Her deep blue eyes are wide with fear. "Lyrienne. Escort Miss Ashandra here to your room and let her use some of your cosmetics. I want both of you to look so f~@*able that even Abadar would be tempted. Understand?"

Lyrienne meekly nods. "Y-yes, Madame."

Madame Irina waves the two of you off without another word. Lyrienne takes you by the hand and hurries you off to her room.

1,651 to 1,662 of 1,662 << first < prev | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Very LGBT Crypt of the Everflame Campaign Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.