Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Kingmaker

Game Master Dreaming Warforged

Bold and just adventurers exploring and settling the Stolen Lands.
Now at the beginning of vol. 4 - Blood for Blood


5,801 to 5,839 of 5,839 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>

HP -10/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Not at all.
Soldier #4: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 1, 1, 1) = 10
Stroon: 5d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 3, 3, 2) = 15

In the maelstrom of the writhing tentacles noir, four silver streaks whirl and spin. Those near to Raveneau are soon marked in lines of weeping red - the mithril daggers making their presence known.


HP -10/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Round 4: AC 23, HP 21/67, sickened until round 7, spelldance until round 10, wreath of blades until round 13, stoneskin 20/150 damage soaked.

After the first span of seconds were not encouraging towards the elf's ability... it was merely now that the dervish fell into a deadly groove. The magus appeared as lithe and dextrous as one of the blackened and grasping tentacles that could not take grip upon his form. The mithril missiles circling his form kept up their assault, as his own willowy blade flashed out once, twice and thrice... picking his moment so as to puncture the openings offered by his hapless foes.

The green fog and conjured wall forestalled any ability to see the others of his companions, so Raveneau just cleared his mind... and focused on what he could. Between the reaping strikes, he gathered will and word to conjure "Forzare!" and deliver a sparking bolt of electric power to arc and surge and sear... and kill... before expending itself in a thunderous blast against the wall of force.

Ok, taking the extra attack from Blessing of Fervor. Using Spell Combat to Full Attack and Cast, and Swift Action for Arcane Strike.
Lightning Bolt travelling through J5,J4,I3,I2. Damage: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 2, 4, 6, 2, 5, 2, 6) = 36 electric, DC 17 Reflex for half.
No need to cast defensively as Raveneau is not grappled and Wreath of Blades protects him.
Short Sword at Stroon: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 3 - 2 - 2 = 19 for 1d6 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 3 = 9
Short Sword at Stroon: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 3 - 2 - 2 = 20 for 1d6 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 3 = 14
Short Sword at Stroon: 1d20 + 7 + 3 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 3 - 2 - 2 = 23 for 1d6 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 3 = 10
5ft step to K5 at the close of the round.

Wreath of Blades:
Stroon: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 3, 3) = 14 DC 18 Reflex Half
Arnetta: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 4, 4) = 17 DC 18 Reflex Half
Griselle: 5d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 4, 2) = 16 DC 18 Reflex Half
#4: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 3, 2) = 11 DC 18 Reflex Half

Edit: Blur Miss Roll 1: 1d100 ⇒ 29
Miss Roll 2: 1d100 ⇒ 32
Miss Roll 3: 1d100 ⇒ 56


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Secret Rolls:

Ref DC 18
Stroon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
4: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Ref DC 18
4: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
2: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Ref DC 18
Stroon: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Griselle: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
4: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

Wreath of Blades is a 5-foot emanation, so Griselle and Arnetta (who's quite dead on the floor) would not be affected, no? Also, I think you roll only once for area of effect spells.

Raveneau's attacks of whirling daggers, electric discharge and fancy fencing bring down two of the guards (1 and 2) while poking and bleeding Stroon who remains in the fight nonetheless.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Taking a step out of the cloud, "Nice one, Merten, now this is more like it!" he states, relieved he is out from behind the wall, seeming to care less about the acidic air as he swings relentlessly at Drelev.

Going with 'Extra Attack' as per BoF; 5' step to A 5

BoF attack
Attack #1: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30
Damage: 1d12 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (11) + 20 + (4) = 35

Attack #1: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23
Damage: 1d12 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 20 + (5) = 32

Attack #2: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
Damage: 1d12 + 20 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 20 + (3) = 27

AC 23; Hp's 97/104


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Kriger, you have taken at least 18 damage from acid.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Okay. Then 86/104.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Malaswyn?


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Moving things. Malaswyn, you can retro a defensive spell.

As Kriger steps out of the fog, Drelev whirls around to face him and bring to bear his sword, but he is too late and two of the ranger's strikes find their marks, cutting deep gashes along his arm.

Kriger:
He seems unaffected by fire.

A Throne Thrown...
Round 4 (continued) - Drelev and Griselle 


Drelev winces as he is hit for the first time: "I heard about that axe of yours. I must say, it's quite sharp. No matter..."

He crouches and lifts his sword, moving like a wisp of smoke.

Secret Rolls:

PA and FF; +1 Frost Shortsword, IC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 181d8 + 7 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 9 + 2 + 1 + (3) = 25
PA and FF; +1 Frost Shortsword, IC: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 13 + 1 + 1 + 2 - 5 = 231d8 + 7 + 9 + 2 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 9 + 2 + 1 + (5) = 29
Intimidate: 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (2) + 34 = 36

He misses completely on his first strike, but whirls around and catches Kriger in the back. "Ah! Blood is spilled!" He says in a cruel way, instilling fear in Kriger's heart, making him hesitate.

//-29 hp to Kriger, shaken for 2 rounds, and flat=footed against his attacks until the end of his next turn.

Meanwhile, Griselle, who had managed to free herself from the tentacles, is caught once more: "Merten, you son of- you mean PIG!!! I'll have the skin on your back for this!"

Secret Rolls:

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Yet, for all that talk, she remains caught...

Status
3 and 4 blind round 4
Stroon is no longer deaf, blur, grappled.
Griselle deaf for 0 rounds, grappled.
Blessing of Fervor to all, including the boy
Raveneau sickened 3 rounds, -2 strength, -2 attack vs Drelev for 0 rounds and frightened for 0 round.
4 grappled, 3 not grappled.
Wall of force round 3 of X
Communal Protection from Evil for Kriger, Luca and Merten.
Kalsgrim is sickened 5 rounds, -2 to hit Drelev for 2 rounds, and -2 strength,.
Kriger is shaken for 2 rounds, and flat=footed against his attacks until the end of his next turn

Map

Kalsgrim and Luca to finish round 4. Merten to start round 5.


Human Paladin 10 HPs 10/85, Sickened, AC 21 FF 19 T 13 CMD 23 Fort +17 Ref +13 Will +15 Init +2 Per +2

Kalsgrim's bow clatters to the ground as he draws his sword and advances, even as he calls upon Erastil's grace.

Lay on hands, step to C7, draw sword and standard attack. Fervor remains for the +2 bonuses option.

Lay on hands heals 5d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 1, 5) = 19 damage, plus the mercy ends the sickened effect.

Below assumes the baron is evil; if he isn't, please deduct 6 to hit and armor class, and deduct 10 damage.

To hit 1d20 + 13 + 6 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 + 6 + 2 + 2 = 29
Damage 2d6 + 4 + 10 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 + 10 = 23

AC is 29 vs. the baron.


Spoiler:
Init +10, Perception +18(+22), AC: 20/14/17, F+9, R+10, W+10, hp: 72/72

prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 5

You could have had all of me, Griselle. Merten mutters sadly as he concentrates, and fades from view.

Merten's Black Tentacles continue to constrict all within their grasp.

CMB: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25 +5 vs. those already grappled.
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Defensively cast vanish, auto succeed the check, but I'll roll it if you want me to. Climb over the table and move to D7 using the 30' movement bonus from BoF.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

What about Luca?


Sorry, I could have sworn I posted his action.

Before Merten moves on, Luca fishes a scroll from off his belt and unfurling it, reads the glyphs off the parchment. As he chants, his form becomes misty and translucent, and by the time he is done, the faerie dragon seems to have transformed into thin air!

GM:
Using scroll of elemental body to turn into a small air elemental. Total concealment from Stroon's Acid Fog means no AoO is provoked. As a heads up, Luca's going to use the whirlwind ability next round to try to disperse the Acid Fog, or at least blow it onto Stroon and Griselle. Not sure if that will work or not, but seems reasonable, so I thought I'd give it a try.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Sorry, I'm just realizing that Merten and Luca need to pass a concentration check to cast in the acid fog.


Spoiler:
Init +10, Perception +18(+22), AC: 20/14/17, F+9, R+10, W+10, hp: 72/72

Merten Concentration: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (4) + 19 = 23
Luca Concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Merten will use his Prescience roll of 5 from earlier to eke out that last point. What was the acid damage from last round? I can't seem to find it.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Last acid damage was 7, so DC is 13 + spell level. Meaning you both make the check.
Other question: Elemental body is a level 4 spell. Luca can just cast this from a scroll without a check?

Merten vanishes from sight, though no one could see him in the fog, and Luca transforms into an air elemental, though again, no one can see it.

Kalsgrim's sword catches Drelev as he tries to sidestep it, leaving him with a bloody gash in his left shoulder.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

A Throne Thrown...
Round 5 (continued) - 3, 4, Stroon, Lintwerth


The guards try to shake off the blindness and get out of the grapple.

Secret Rolls:

Will DC 20
3: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
4: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

4: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Both guards are now free from the grapple and one of them (4) recovers his sight. The blind one (3) rushes randomly to get out of the tentacles, and disappears in the acid fog, where you can hear him yell in despair.

The seeing one shakes his head in disbelief and turns to Raveneau, moving in a flanking position.

Stroon, exhausted but still fighting for his life with the tentacles, looks in disbelief at the guard: "Poor fool" Raveneau hears him whisper as he seems to play one of his last cards.

Secret Rolls:

Stroon cast while grappled DC 10+CMB+4
1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33

Stroon cast while threatened DC 15+8
1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 16 + 4 = 40

13d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 5, 1, 5, 4, 1, 6, 2, 6) = 54
Guard's save DC 19: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12 (evasion)
Drelev's save DC 19: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30 (evasion)

He can't help but explode in laughter as he finally manages to get a spell off: "Fools! All of you! Finally you'll witness, as your heart beats his last, the power of Imeckus Stroon! Grand Evoker of Elemental might!"

The hair on your arms and head rises as static builds up in the room. The air burst in a loud explosion as it surrenders to the accumulated electrical potential. From Stroon's finger leaps a deadly bolt of electricty hittting Stroon first, the the electricty arcs and jumps to Kalsgrim, Drelev, Raveneau, the guard, Luca, Malaswyn and Kriger in a loud buzzing sound, mixing ozone with the smell of acid, sweat and blood.

//-54 hp to Raveneau, Kriger, Kalsgrim, Malaswyn, Stroon, Luca. Reflex DC 21 for Stroon, DC 19 for others, for half damage

The guard flanking Raveneau looks wide-eyed at Stroon as he gets fried to a crisp, but Drelev ducks under the bolt: "Stroon! Are you trying to kill me old dog?!"

"Perhaps..." Stroon whispers with a sad smile.

Meanwhile, Stroon's Acid Fog keeps etching at those inside...

Acid Fog damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10
//-10 hp to Malaswyn, Luca and guard (3)

Status
3 blind round 5
Stroon is no longer deaf, blur, grappled.
Griselle is no longer deaf, grappled.
3 not grappled.
Blessing of Fervor to all
Raveneau sickened 2 rounds, -2 strength, -2 attack vs Drelev for 0 rounds and frightened for 0 round.
Wall of force round 4 of X
Communal Protection from Evil for Kriger, Luca and Merten.
Kalsgrim -2 to hit Drelev for 2 rounds, and -2 strength,.
Kriger is shaken for 1 rounds, and flat-footed against Drelev’s attacks until the end of his next turn

Map

Kriger, Raveneau and Malaswyn are up.


HP -10/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 27 damage, down to -6/67 HP

Raveneau drops as the electric discharge sears through him.

Stabilization: 1d20 + 1 - 6 ⇒ (8) + 1 - 6 = 3 Dying at -7/67 HP

OM:
Out of scholarly interest - what spell did he just cast?

Not sure if the Wreath of Blades persists? - if so, 5d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 3, 1, 1) = 11


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Ref: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Hp's 32/104

Smoking from being cooked to a crisp, "My turn." Kriger swings furiously at Drelev.

Ranger's Focus on Drelev; Extra attack from BoF

Attack #1: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA/Focus +6: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (4) + 23 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 26 + (4) = 35

Attack #1: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA/Focus +6: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27
Damage: 1d12 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (12) + 26 + (2) = 40

Attack #2: +1 Flaming Greataxe w/PA/Focus +6: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
Damage: 1d12 + 26 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 26 + (5) = 37


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Kriger's wrath is something terrible to behold as his axe cuts through the baron with might and precision. The baron's smile vanishes from his face as he drops like a stone.


reflex save: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 1 = 19 +1 comes from +2 to Dex from Elemental Body. Also, as a familiar, Luca has improved evasion and takes no damage on a successful saving throw.


Human Paladin 10 HPs 10/85, Sickened, AC 21 FF 19 T 13 CMD 23 Fort +17 Ref +13 Will +15 Init +2 Per +2

Reflex 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

Immediate action to cast Hero’s Defiance, healing 6d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 4, 4, 5) = 25 damage.

Drelev’s attacks took him down to 20. Lay on hands brought him back up to 39. Blast takes him down to -15, the spell back up to 10.

Did the mercy vs. sickened relieve the penalties Kalsgrim is experiencing?


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Yes.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

Sorry Merten. I got the wizards' names mixed up in my head when I posted... You were the primary target of the Chain Lightning spell. DC 21 for half. Sorry about that!


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

Messed up on Hp's again. I'm actually at 3/104.


Spoiler:
Init +10, Perception +18(+22), AC: 20/14/17, F+9, R+10, W+10, hp: 72/72

reflex: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30

Merten spits blood but remains upright. Is that all you've got, charlatan?

-27 hp, 28/72 remaining.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

RETCON
Sorry guys, as it was pointed out, I misinterpreted a rule. Here is a retcon of Stroon's action based on it. He had empowered Lightning Bolt has well, so I'll remove the last extra dice to bring it to 10d6, and multiply by 1.5. Result is more damage, less targets. Sorry about the change...

Stroon, exhausted but still fighting for his life with the tentacles, looks in disbelief at the guard: "Poor fool" Raveneau hears him whisper as he seems to play one of his last cards.

He can't help but explode in laughter as he finally manages to get a spell off: "Fools! All of you! Finally you'll witness, as your heart beats his last, the power of Imeckus Stroon! Grand Evoker of Elemental might!"

The hair on your arms and head rises as static builds up in the room. The air burst in a loud explosion as it surrenders to the accumulated electrical potential. From Stroon's finger leaps a deadly bolt of electricty hitting Raveneau and going straight to then hit the guard, Merten and Kalsgrim in a loud buzzing sound, mixing ozone with the smell of acid, sweat and blood.

//-60 hp to Raveneau, Kalsgrim and Merten. Reflex DC 20.

The guard flanking Raveneau looks wide-eyed at Stroon as he gets fried to a crisp.

Meanwhile, Stroon's Acid Fog keeps etching at those inside...

//-10 hp to Malaswyn, Luca and guard (3)

I think Kalsgrim can still act, and Malaswyn.


HP -10/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Raveneau now at -10/67 HP, still dying


Storyteller of the Greenbelt
Raveneau Delahaye wrote:


Not sure if the Wreath of Blades persists? - if so, 5d4

The spell persists. Only this who require concentration stop.

As Raveneau crashes to the floor he watches with a smile as his cloud of whirling daggers engulf Stroon, stabbing him relentlessly.

Griselle, watching Stroon fall, cries and sobs: "So much death... So much... STOP! I surrender! You hear Merten?! Drop those tentacles of yours or it will be the end of me!"

Merten, do you stop them? Remember Raveneau is there too.


Mechanically, Luca is delaying until after Merten's turn.

Let them go Merten. If they try any deceptions, we will slay them in truth.

Luca's voice rings through every living mind in the room.


Spoiler:
Init +10, Perception +18(+22), AC: 20/14/17, F+9, R+10, W+10, hp: 72/72

Very well. Merten's disembodied voice grumbles. When the tentacles drop you, lay face down. If you have truly surrendered, no further harm will come to you.

Merten dismisses his spell and draws his crossbow.

+2 on attack, ac, and reflex from BoF


With Merten's grappling tentacles gone, Luca becomes a whirlwind in an attempt to disperse Stroon's acid fog.

GM:
If it seems that the fog is dispersing, Luca will move through b5-h5, b6-h6, and d7, e7, using the +30' move from BoF. If it doesn't disperse, Luca will hover over Merten's pit.


Storyteller of the Greenbelt

The fog slowly disperses.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

I am so confused by this combat, could I have a breakdown of who all of the not-the-in-the-party images are on the map and what I am supposed to know about them? Like, which one is making speeches about being an evoker?

Also, how did I end up in the acid fog? Did the dimension door take me directly into the fog?

And also, is the map up-to-date? And can I get close to Ravenau without getting my head kicked in?


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

Also, what are the red and black circles? Green is acid fog and I guess the oblongs are the pit.

I think I have realised that what we could do with in future is a key.


Spoiler:
Init +10, Perception +18(+22), AC: 20/14/17, F+9, R+10, W+10, hp: 72/72

Yes, we Dimension Door'd into the acid fog. The black haired guy at K6 is Stroon. He's the one making speeches about being an evoker. The green circle is the acid fog. The black circle is the black tentacles. The red circle is the glitterdust. Griselle is at L4, Drelev's kids (who may be dead?) are at H3 and J4. Getting close to Raveneau might be tough since he has a bunch of whirling death daggers spinning in a 5' radius around him. Drelev is down, but probably not technically dead yet. Maybe if someone gave him the old coup de grace you could get a channel in on Raveneau. I think that covers everything.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

Okay, I guess I just spent a round stumbling between fog and tentacles then.


Male Elf Cleric 10: AC 24, Hit Points 57/57, Perception +17, Initiative +3

And now, for Kriger healing!

burning spiritual ally for CCW

cure critical wounds: 4d8 + 10 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 7) + 10 = 26
empowered for free = 39hp to Kriger!


HP -10/67, AC 23/18/15, F/R/W 10/9/10, At: +12 1d6+5, Init: +4, Per: +1

Other Mastermind:
Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 10 ⇒ (14) + 1 - 10 = 5
Stabilize: 1d20 + 1 - 11 ⇒ (17) + 1 - 11 = 7
So unless he gets a heal in round 6 or 7 he'll be dead.


Male Human Ranger 10(Guide)
stats:
AC 23; Hp's (104/104); Perc. +26; Fort: +13, Ref: +12, Will: +10; Int: +2

I would highly recommend channeling energy. Kalsgrim's down to like 15, Merten's down to 20 something and Raveneau's at -10 with a 12 Con. Scratch that heal and channel; I'd rather we try and keep Raveneau alive.

5,801 to 5,839 of 5,839 << first < prev | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SdF's Kingmaker PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.