Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

GM/Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread (Inactive)

Game Master michaelane


1,351 to 1,400 of 2,179 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

Male Human Inquisitor (2)

"I wouldn't be so sure it's spiders' job - they aren't usually known for biting out chunks of flesh..."
Roman gathers his knowledge of poisonous monsters and inspects the wound.
Heal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
He also concentrates to determine where the magical aura is coming from.
casts Detect Magic for 3 rounds, unless interrupted


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett was happy to leave, but curiosity won and he stands at the edge of the door, scanning the room for arcane auras. Of course, he had the sense to wait for someone to go in first.

jo doesn't like witches... I'd best be careful.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Expecting another fight, I step forwards with Roman axe in hand. When I see there is no threat, I let out a sigh, but don't seem to realise I do so. I lower my axe and walk into the room to have a look around.

Perception : 1d20 ⇒ 9

Cheliax

Byron doesn't see anything else in the room aside from empty bookcases, but when he looks over the body, he sees the man has a longsword too and a small pendant on a leather string around his neck with three crossed arrows or bolts made of iron. He also has a vial with a stylized archery target in his belt pouch along with 9 gold.

When Roman concentrates on the room, he finds auras on the vial and three of the bolts. These bolts are white with red fletching and radiate a faint enchantment aura. The vial radiates a faint divination aura.

After looking at the wound, Roman finds it very similar to those evidenced by Jo, Xianae, and Coran, but with a much greater degree of necrotis as if the man's wounds received little or no attention.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look around to Coran, "So's Shama ... Coran, where do's we go now?"


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

We go to get you and Jo some additional help and rest, before we run into anything else that might want to hurt us.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark whispers to Coran, "Mother Muddlumm's hide-out isn't far if we can talk him into going. He gets really crazy whenever magic is mentioned even if it's for his own good."


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

whispering back "How does she do her magic, we might be able to convince him she doesn't use magic and it is all herbs and natural healing through drink and salves."


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo looks over at Moondark and Coran suspiciously. "Don't like no whisperin!" he thinks to himself.

Then stabbing pain grips his chest wound once more and he grimmaces grabbing at the affected area.

"C'mon! Jo's dyin' over here! We need to get to a safe place so we can rest." he says with somewhat labored breath.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett strains to hear the conversation, obviously interested...

Cheliax

I'm going to wait until the convincing of Jo is complete and you guys head to Mother Mudlumm or you decide to head back to the city walls. Either way, I'm guessing Jo is going to be a tough sell on healing.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1
I'm Jo wrote:
"C'mon! Jo's dyin' over here! We need to get to a safe place so we can rest." he says with somewhat labored breath.

"I think you'll feel better with some rest, big guy. I know a place nearby. We can rest up and I'm sure you will feel better in the morning."

Secret Message- Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
If we can knock this guy out we can heal him when he's asleep.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran not sure whether he can be as sly as Moondark, he fishes in his pockets hoping that he has a flask of Gauner's Private stock he might have earned while cleaning. He goes into the pouch with his tobacco and there it is. "Here Jo Drink this it might take the edge off the pain while we figure where to take you." Coran hoping that in his weakened state the effects of the alcohol might take quicker.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

"Jo if we can get you to Moondark's friend she might be able to at least stop the pain of the wound, the last thing we want is for you to die."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look to Jo, "Sha ... Coran's right's. We should rest's. We can come's back 'n' kill the Goblin's after that's." I smile at the big man and start to follow Coran out of the Manor (when he leaves).


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo looks at Xianae "Dat's what Jo's been sayin!!!!! Jo needs to rest."

Jo looks towards Coran "If Jo drinks dat, Jo will pass out. Jo can rest when we find a bed."

Jo heads down the hallway out of the compound dragging Rosebud behind him with no regards to how much noise he may be making.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

He looks back at Jo "Then drink it when we get to the place we can rest then you will sleep and be better in the morning." He looks forward to the way of the Manor and starts walking

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Which brings us back here, I believe.

GM/Lictor Lane wrote:
You successfully exit the manor house through the conservatory. Outside, the clouds have cleared and it has turned out to be a reasonably good day. You successfully pass back through the overgrown landscape and back to the street, through now broken front gate or over the wall as each prefers. Where to next?

Moondark guides the way to Mother Muddlum.

Cheliax

Sure enough...and away we go!

It is mid-day as Moondark leads the way back down the road toward the city walls, pausing as you arrive at the former park you passed on the way...and into which you nearly lost Jo. Obviously experienced with the terrain, Moondark picks her way along a barely perceptible game trail through thick brambles and dense thickets covering what once we probably grassy hills. You emerge, soaked and muddy from the earlier rain, at a narrow (for Jo at least) tunnel overlooking the river and cleverly hidden by a dense rosebush. Just as Moondark pulls back a vine, the voice of an old woman calls from within the burrow. "Moondark, is that you? Where have you been dear?"

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark's smudged face smiles as she winks back at the others. "Yes, Mother, I brought a couple friends with me. The Children of Westcrown. You could always use a few more children can't you?"


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look to Moondark, slightly hurt by being called a Child. "I'll has to get's used to being called a child's, even though's I'm in my's 15th cycle."

Cheliax

An older halfling woman steps out into the light and looks you all up and down, "Now Ar...Moondark...here I thought you were looking to get yourself out of trouble and it looks like you've landed yourself in a lot more. What's going on here and who are your friends?"

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark smiles weakly, "Yeah, trouble seems to find me. These are the same folks that freed that elf from the Hellknights. They're part of the group that's trying to do something about all the trouble in Westcrown. We were gonna get rid of Whitechin, but ran into some giant spiders and a couple of us got poisoned."

Cheliax

"About time someone got after him. The rundottari certainly have been taking their time. I've been starting to worry about how safe Homefree will be if he is allowed to remain. But enough about that. Who's been injured? You all look like a mess."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I look to the short woman, "I feel's fragile, drained even's. I think's Jo may's be the same." I point to Jo. Before turning to face Coran, as if expecting some sort of instruction. But after a few seconds I turn back to face the lady.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark hastily adds, "The big guy is a bit squeamish about magic. Maybe just some tea to calm him down and help him sleep."

Bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Message-You'd better knock this guy out before you try any healing magic.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

"Jo's really feelin' bad lady. Dat spider was bad news. You gots anyfing can help Jo? Maybe a place to sleep for a while."

Jo is still holding his side where the spider bit him.

Cheliax

"Yes Jo, its nice to meet you. I think Moondark mentioned something about your might against the firebeetles too. I have some tea I make make up that might do just the right trick. This is going to be a little tight for you, but please follow me in and I can give you a place to lie down." Mother Muddlumm leads the way into the hill. Inside, it is an extremely tight squeeze for Jo. The tunnels resemble nothing so much as large animal warrens. The first chamber you reach is completely empty. Perhaps a ruse intended to trick those that come to look at Homefree. But the second chamber is more inviting, a common area with rugs and blankets to sit on instead of furniture. From somewhere nearby, you catch the scent of something good cooking. She urges Jo to lie down on one of the blankets and take a quick look over his wounds, shooting a look of concern at Moondark.

Once Jo has laid down, she motions Xianae over and looks over her wounds as well. "You need to lie down too young lady. Weak now may lead to greater problems later. I'll be back with some tea." She heads in the direction of the wonderful smells, motioning Moondark to come with her.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran heads over to his 2 wounded compainions and smiles at them both "looks like we came to the right lady she seemed to know exactly what to do." Coran sits down between Jo and Xianae putting his hand on their shoulders praying to the gods they will be all right.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark follows.


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Before laying down, I take off all of my clothing and armour, apart from my fur underwear. They don't seem to cover much, but do cover what should be kept private. I have copper skin all over and am well muscled, on my back there are lots of scars ranging from different lengths and width's. All down my right arm there are intricate tattoo's that were not visible before, they are a deep purple in colour and cover most of my fore-arm. Once my clothes are off it is obvious to see where my wounds are, around my side there is a fading red ring, surrounding a bite mark and on my hip there is a brighter shade of red surrounding some missing flesh.

I lay down, not caring who see's me in my undergarments and look up to the small lady, "Don't worry about's the tea. I jus' want to feel's better, I'll take any pain's. If ya can get's any of this poison out of's me, that'll be's nice." I watch her walk off with Moondark in anticipation. Looking to Coran, "Sorry's 'bout this Sh ... Coran. I should have seen's them, but at least's ya're not hurt's." I smile at Coran trying to cover any frailty and pain behind a mask of relief.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett almost turns back as they reach the muddy path, then looks around him and realizes he's better facing the mud, along friends and allies, than alone in this forsaken place...

As they reach the abode, Emmett keeps an eye on the witch, genuinely curious about meeting a colleague.

Wonder if she knew mommy..?

Cheliax

Emmett, I think there is a pretty good chance she would have known your mother, but might not immediately recognize you.

Mother Muddlumm looks over Jo and Emmetts wounds while the tea boils and a few minutes later goes to retrieve it and gives cups to Xianae and Jo. You find that the tea smells wonderful with hints of lavender and jasmine, but even the hint of vapors rising from the tea makes you very, very sleepy.

She waits for Xianae and Jo to fall asleep before administering to them and quickly turns all business. "Ok, what do you know about the type of spiders? And how long ago were they poisoned? Also, tell me about your big friend here...nervous around magic I guess? I can pretend this is all herbs and such, but I'd rather treat him as much as possible while he is out."

Not waiting for answers, she finishes her examination and remarks, "The big one looks worse. I'm going to treat him now. I'll have to wait until most of the night passes before being able to do more for him and the woman though."

Feel free to continue discussion and roleplay, but by the time Jo and Xianae wake up in the morning.
Jo Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 hp healed
Jo Lesser Restoration 1d4 ⇒ 1 Con healed
Jo 1 hp and 1 Con healed overnight
Xianae 1 hp and 1 Con healed overnight
Coran 1 hp and 1 Con healed overnight (heals you completely)
Jo Lesser Restoration 1d4 ⇒ 2 Con healed
Xianae Lesser Restoration 1d4 ⇒ 3 Con healed
Jo Lesser Restoration 1d4 ⇒ 1 Con healed
Jo Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 hp healed
Xianae Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 hp healed
Total Con Healed
Jo is still down 5 Con damage
Xianae is still down 4 Con damage


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Emmett studies the skills of Mother Muddlum, catching glimpses and subtleties in the movements, the chants, that he could integrate perhaps in his own practice. When she's done, he prepares a pipe and offers her some tobacco if she wishes to join him. As silence settles, he speaks of his mother: "My mom was Lonea Escheus. Perhaps you knew her? She was great with healing! ... "

As though on cue, his thrush companion decides to peak out from his sleeve, and sings a few ululating notes of greating. "This is Red Sun, she understands more than she lets on."


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

so overnight Coran will be bavk at full con with the nights rest.

looking down at Xianae "Don't blame yourself you couldn't have known they were there and the important thing is we got you and Jo out alive. No worrying about blame we are all in one piece." Coran smiles at his defender knowing they are in good hands with Mother Muddlum

he walks to Mother Muddlum "Excuse me Mother, but I got bit as well but it seems the wound is healing ok." Coran points to the scratch on his arm.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

Later that evening, Emmett will search the spellbook for magic auras indicating traps and, if satisfied, will crack it open to check its content. He smokes abundantly in the meantime, reading as much from the wisps of smoke than from the ink.

Detect Magic
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Read Magic
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

Just for Roleplay wise I HAVE to do this, Fortitude Save : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 (This is to try and resist the power of the tea.)

Seeing the short lady bring back the tea and hand it to myself and Jo I look at her, "I did's say don't worry's about the tea. I don't need's it." I notice Coran looking at me expectantly while I hold the tea, "Fine, I'll drink's it."

I put the cup to my lips and slowly drink its content, upon finishing it my tattoo starts to pulse, but I still fall asleep soundly.

A club hits me over the head and I go down instantly, I awake to see the tribe's shaman looking at me. A welcoming sight, it means I am not dead, "You're lucky to be alive! If the chief hadn't been there you would be feeding the worms! You may be the weakest in this tribe, but he favours you for some reason, don't know why, but you should be grateful." With that I start to feel drowsy again and fall back into the dark, blackness of sleep.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo is near delirious by the time he sees the cup of tea handed to him. He is sweating profusely and shaking like a wet dog.

He drinks the tea in one gulp, lays down on the rugs, turns to his side facing the wall (the side not affected by the bite) and passes out.


Male Half-Elf Rogue(Thug) 2

Byron smiles faintly as he watches jo 'sip' his tea, before the mountain of a man curls up, and goes to sleep.

"Probably a wise move, there. He does seem to be a bit skittish around magic..."

He then bows.

"Byron Radanavich, at your service. I have the distinct impression we may be staying here a day or two, if you are willing..."

Cheliax

Yeah, you're out for sure Xianae :)

Mother Muddlumm's head pops up at Emmett when he mentions his mother, "Oh my, Lonnie's little boy? I can't believe it...of course it is you. Looks like you're taking after you mother if you're here to deal with Whitechin. Hellknights too?" When Red Sun pops out she smiles and then whistles back at the bird, "Watch yourself Emmett, you have a friend with a sharp tongue...and I'm not talking about Moondark."

When Coran mentions his wound, she moves quickly over to him to take a look. After a moment, she delivers a playful swat to his head, "Fool halfling, don't try to hide your wounds from Mother. Fortunately, it looks like you were luckier than these two...your god must have been smiling on you. You'll be ok by morning. Get some sleep and then we can talk."

You feel safe to sleep this night. Those that stay awake or sleep restlessly find that Mother Muddlumm is visited by several other halflings during the night, some of whom seem to live in these tunnels. A small owl and a beautiful fox also visit during the night, but other than the nighttime visitors, things pass uneventfully. The smell of cooking eggs wakes you in morning. Coran feels great. Jo and Xianae are improved, but still not back to their normal selves.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

What about the spellbook Emmett studied?

Emmett smiles in a way he hasn't for the longest time. He feels closer to his mother now and wonders if she can see him now. He swears to make her proud.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo's sleepy was fitful. The rugs under him soaked. It feels like he never slept, yet even with that he feels much better.

"Fanks lady, for helpin' Jo and Xianae. Jo feels better but dis still hurts." he says lightly rubbing his side.

"You not use no magic on Jo did'ja? Jo not like no magic spells put on him."

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

Moondark has been quiet and perhaps a bit sulky during the stay. Maybe having to share Mother has put her in a bad mood. She again rolls her eyes at Jo's wariness and decides to have a little catty fun with him.

"No, Jo. I watched you all night and nobody tried any magic. I sure wouldn't have let them. Well, at least I would have stopped them if I'd seen them. I've heard there are faeries around. They can fly around all invisible like and cast spells all over the place. You had better check yourself for pixie dust just to make sure they didn't get you!"

bluff 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Cheliax

Emmett, sorry about that. I was even doing research earlier today and I don't think witches can learn from spellbooks. I was originally thinking this was a way the familiar could learn more spells. If I'm wrong, just point me to the reference. Otherwise, I think we'll use this as flavor when you get to 3rd level for learning new spells at that time.

Mother Muddlumm bites her tongue, nearly bursting into laughter as Moondark weaves her tale for Jo.


Cleric 2, HP: 15, AC: 18, Tch: 13, FF: 16 F: +6, R: +4, W: +8, Init: +2, Per: +6

Coran wakes to the smell of food heading to where it is coming from once he gets there still half asleep "Is there anything I can do to help."


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

I wake up and look around, seeing that people are getting up I jump and at quickly regret it as I start to get dizzy. I put my hands to my head, as if to stop the dizziness, "What's this? I feel's strange!" But after a few minutes it passes and I can walk normally again. I head over to my clothes and put them back on, leaving the armour and axe where they are though. My clothes still don't cover much, my stomach, arms and shins are showing, but they look very comfortable and warm.

I head over to Coran and "Mother", "What's was that tea?! I feel's better today, not perfect's, but better. Ya sleep's good Sh ... Coran?" I then whisper to them both, so no-one else can hear, "Was it Magick's that you used on's us? I has some minor skill at Magick, so's I don't mind's if it was used."

I guessed as much, would have been amusing if I had stayed awake though.


M Human (Cheliaxan) Barbarian/Brutal Pugilist 2
STATS:
HP: 24, AC: 16, Tch: 11, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +1, W: +0, Init: +5, Per: +6

Jo's Sense Motive on Moondark (I know not much of a chance to beat a 26 but could get a natural 20): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Awww! Close!

Jo looks at Moondark with wondering if she is really telling the truth or not. The healer lady seems to be snickering, but... Jo seen giant spiders and giant skeeters and walking dead things. He has no doubt fairies could have come and healed him. He shivers at the thought.

Then he sees Xianae walk nearly nekkid to her clothes. "Geez, she needs to put some clothes on. She looks like one of dem street walkin girls, not a warrior." he thinks to himself.

He sees a now somewhat dressed Xianae whispering to the healer lady. "More whisperin. Too many secrets. Jo not like all these secrets."

Jo's perception to hear Xianae talking about magic: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21.

GM - not sure how much Jo heard. You can let me know and Jo will react accordingly.

BTW, Moondark - good to have you back! Hopefully it is long term!


Female Half-Orc Fighter : 1, Sorceror (Draconic - Copper) : 1
Stats:
HP: 19, AC: 18, Tch: 12, FF: 16 F: +5, R: +3, W: +3, Init: +3, Per: +0

If I remember correctly it is a DC 25 to hear a whisper.


Young lawyer hoping to make a difference HP 19/19 || AC 11+4/11/10+4 (Mage Armor) || F+2/R+1/W+3 || Init. +2 || Perc. +4

GM:
I agree with your reading regarding getting new spells only from scrolls. Is there a way to get scrolls out of a spellbook? I looked but can't find a rule about it, either way. Anyhow, can I use my rolls to at least identify the content of the spellbook for selling?

Cheliax

Actually it is DC 15 plus 1 per 10 feet and modifications for conditions. So, I would say Jo does hear what you have to say, but that doesn't mean Mother Muddlumm is foolish enough to confirm it.

Coran wakes earlier than Jo and Xianae and Mother puts him to work gathering potatoes from a well-hidden garden, a little ways down the hill.

"Sweetie, you and the big man needed sleep. Sleep and Mother's tea. And now you both need food. Jo, while you were sleeping, Moondark let me know how much you love boiled rabbits. Hungry? We have eggs, fried potatoes, and of course, rabbit."

The food of course is delicious.

Emmett:

I've been looking too. I think if you were a wizard, you would transcribe the spells to your spellbook and then you can make scrolls. I don't think it works from a "borrowed" spellbook. I'd really included it more as treasure since you can sell spellbooks, but I have a couple ideas for you once we level.

Cheliax

F Chelish Spy(Rog) 2/Detective (Brd) 1

"Yeah, the boiled rabbit is all yours, big guy," Moondark adds with a look of disgust on her face.

Later in the day when there is some down time she unwraps the nasty spider head to show Mother Muddlumm. "I kept a little souvenier from our trip. That venom is pretty strong stuff, I was wondering if you know how to bottle it up. I'd be careful with it and not use it unless I really needed to..."

1,351 to 1,400 of 2,179 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM / Lictor Lane's Who Needs Parenting? = CoT Team 1 IC Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.