Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


1,601 to 1,636 of 1,636 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>

F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

Sorry, I don't know what anyone's positioning is or if a flanking position can be moved to. And if so, if a five foot step would suffice or if Acrobatics checks are needed.


An Acrobatics check to get into flank position (DC 17), as the path is at best 10 ft wide.


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

Round 2

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (5) = 8

Parvaneh tries to duck underneath the lizardman's swing, but she might be too tall to evade it. Once on the opposite side of the Green Knight, she strikes out with a bladed ring in one hand, but is distracted after extending herself in motion and misses.


AoO: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
it swings and misses, badly.


Mai counter attacks with one hand
Attack1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage1: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

and only just gets a hit.


GM

Nat
(-1 HP)
Lf:1:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Lf:1:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Parvaneh

Lf:2:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lf:2:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sir
Lf:3:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Lf:3:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sir
Lf:4:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Lf:4:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Mai
(-8 HP)
Lf:5:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Lf:5:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Mai
Lf:6:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Lf:6:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

----------------------------
And they don't hit a thing


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Round 3

Sir Alfric blocks a couple of attacks with his shield. Then he attacks the same one as before.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 slashing damage.


And Sir Alfric slashes it across the throat
Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
and it dies.


Need Natara and Parvaneh's actions


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

I was waiting for Natasha, but I assume you'll be cabbageheading her.

Parvaneh, now freed from being engaged with a lizardman, moves into a flanking position with a new lizardman and readies an action to strike as soon as Alric engages.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (3) = 6


Mai counter attacks with one hand
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage1: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Kills it and really injures another.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara once more sends a splash of acid at the nearest surviving lizardman. "Uvelucal Gyhoirn'gis"

ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
acid splash: 1d3 ⇒ 3


GM

Nat
(-1 HP)
Lf:1:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Lf:1:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Parvaneh
Lf:2:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Lf:2:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Sir
Lf:4:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lf:4:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Mai
Lf:6:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Lf:6:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

----------------------------
Two of them hit Natara and Mai.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Round 4________________________

Sir Alfric blocks an attack, then he counterattacks.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 slashing damage.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks around angrily, prepared to strike any open opponents. "Are we OUT of lizardmen yet?"


Mai attacks her injured foe
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Damage1: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

and misses both times

waiting on Parvaneh's actions, til Sunday night


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

She readied an action to go after Alfric's last attack, so the lizardmen would go first, then Alfric, then her.


GM

Sir Alfric kills in and Parvaneh injuries another

Nat
(-1 HP)
Lf:1:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Lf:1:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Parvaneh (-6)
Lf:2:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Lf:2:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Mai
Lf:6:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Lf:6:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

----------------------------
Parvaneh (-6)
Lf:2:Crit": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Lf:2:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
----------------------------
one hit, but also almost hits Parvaneh critically.

Sorry about that, I though it was just an attack roll.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Round 5________________________

Sir Alfric, having felled his opponent, steps to the next one in line and attacks.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 slashing damage.
...Crit confirm?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 for a possible extra 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 slashing damage.


Which one?


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

If I can see Parvaneh is in trouble, I'll attack that one. If not, I'll attack the nearest convenient enemy.


The lizard attacking Parvaneh has his head cut off from Sir Alfric's Sword.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara takes a swing with her katana at the nearest lizardman.

attack katana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
damage katana: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Swing and a miss...strike 1!


Mai attacks
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage1: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

and just glances it's hide


Waiting on Parvaneh... And 2 lizards left


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

At -6, so I have nothing to post.


GM

Parvaneh, please roll a stablization check

Mai
Lf:6:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Lf:6:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Nat
(-1 HP)
Lf:1:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Lf:1:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

and they miss


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

Stabilization: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Crap, Parvaneh looks like shes bleeding out. One of us needs to do emergency aid now even with these lizards around.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara attempts an untrained Heal check Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 13 +1 if Wis adds.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Round 6________________________

Sir Alfric glances at Parvenah, but as he was unable to heal he continued to move to another opponent and attack.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 slashing damage.


Mai attacks the foe in front of her
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage1: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

and misses.


GM

Parvaneh, please roll this rounds stablization check.

Alfric
(-8 HP)
Lf:1:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Lf:1:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Mai
Lf:6:Atk": 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Lf:6:Dam": 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

and one hits Mai


F Human Cleric/Rogue (Varisian Pilgrim) 2

Stabilization Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Round 7________________________

Sir Alfric blocks another blow at him and counterattacks.
Longsword attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 for a possible 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 slashing damage.


Mai attacks the foe in front of her
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage1: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage2: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

and misses again

1,601 to 1,636 of 1,636 << first < prev | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.