>>Ask ANY of Captain Yesterday's aliases whatever you want, except that one thing (you know what it is!!)<<


Off-Topic Discussions

301 to 350 of 549 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

2 people marked this as a favorite.

It's other people's...cats.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

But cat doesn't start with a P!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Neither does donkey start with an A, Jack.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Which Aliases has the most posts?

Which Aliases has the most favorites posts?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:

Which Aliases has the most posts?

Which Aliases has the most favorites posts?

A lot of s$~$ goes down in the Capital Wastes, dark f&&~ed up things. Robots wearing wigs, Mininukes left everywhere, racist pricks living in ivory towers, being able to go all Star Trek Rampage against an imminent alien invasion after dropping a Mininuke in the captain's lap.

Let's not forget Moira, I'll do anything for that crazy b*$$#.

Rampage!!!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

what?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Have you never played Fallout 3?

I use this alias to document my rampaging, played the entire game, start to finish without looking anything up or using a strategy guide.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

That game is two generations of old news :-P


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I never claimed to be current.

Next weekend I intend to put more effort towards finding Fallout New Vegas, which so far has consisted of looking at two places.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ah...I am not big into video games...is it like Pong?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Yes.

With super mutants.

And Tesla Cannons.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

With this new avatar I can totally argue with my prop of myself all Gollum stylie.

:-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Op, op, op, op
Oppa Gollum Style


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Alanis Morissette wrote:

Op, op, op, op

Oppa Gollum Style

Well isn't that ironic?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Snow can wait, I forgot my mittens.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What's your feelings on sriracha sauce? (For as many aliases as will answer.)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Delayed Blast Threadlock wrote:
That game is two generations of old news :-P

Not only did I just catch up with the cap'n's thread, before my compyndied the long death, I was in the middle of playing the first X-Com. From 1995. For the first time.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

F$&!ing A what kind of bored self absorbed a&~!&+# started this train wreck....


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

... Oh, right.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
thegreenteagamer wrote:
What's your feelings on sriracha sauce? (For as many aliases as will answer.)

I can't say I'd recommend it as Sun tan lotion, that's for sure.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tacticslion wrote:
Delayed Blast Threadlock wrote:
That game is two generations of old news :-P
Not only did I just catch up with the cap'n's thread, before my compyndied the long death, I was in the middle of playing the first X-Com. From 1995. For the first time.

Can we talk pits for a minute here, and vines.

Man, I'd jump two snakes to swing on a sweet ass vine.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
thegreenteagamer wrote:
What's your feelings on sriracha sauce? (For as many aliases as will answer.)

In all honesty, i don't recall having it, i assume its the green sauce you see at Mexican restaurants?

I have become more adventurous as far as eating different things. Another little known fact about myself is i have almost no sense of smell, and thus i lack a decent sense of taste, so spicy stuff really has to bring flavor if my taste buds are going to make it past the heat. Sadly, Wisconsin lacks in that department.

So, undecided, but open minded.

Don't ask me about the green party, i walked in wearing a green sweater to use the john, and walked out with a bunch of pamphlets, a hippy girlfriend named Zest and an unpaid job as regional director.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

It's an Asian hot sauce. The most popular brand has a picture of a chicken on it. It's a lot sweeter than most kinds.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Oh! Yes, yes I have had it, very good!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If knowledge is power...and power corrupts....does that mean knowledge corrupts?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:
If knowledge is power...and power corrupts....does that mean knowledge corrupts?

That seems like something for the suits in Washington to figure out.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
John the Fisherman wrote:
Live Bait wrote:

Dear Captain Yesterday,

I just reached 100 posts for the first time with an alias. What should I expect from here?

Thank you,
Live Bait

Here, just to be safe, get on this string, now whatever you do don't let go.

It'll all be over soon enough.

spoiler:
Do it!
Spoiler:
Kylo Ren

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Oh I don't read Star Wars spoilers, haven't seen the movie, but don't worry I know who

:
Explosive Runes!!!
is.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Oh I don't read Star Wars spoilers, haven't seen the movie, but don't worry I know who ** spoiler omitted ** is.

spoiler:
I've learned to say star wars in a star wars spoilers.
Spoiler:
Kylo Ren

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I'll probably just wait for the Family Guy version to come out.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
I'll probably just wait for the Family Guy version to come out.

What would be the Nerd power of a dude that's never seen Star Wars?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Live Bait wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
I'll probably just wait for the Family Guy version to come out.
What would be the Nerd power of a dude that's never seen Star Wars?

Not being a Nerd.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Not a geek. There's a difference. As the meme goes:

May the force be:

GEEK: With you.
NERD: Equal to mass times acceleration.

A geek looks at Star Wars and drools.

A nerd wonders why after they travel light speed all of their friends and family are still alive and not decrepit from the fact those in the ship effectively time traveled.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
Redbeard the Scruffy wrote:

Not a geek. There's a difference. As the meme goes:

May the force be:

GEEK: With you.
NERD: Equal to mass times acceleration.

A geek looks at Star Wars and drools.

A nerd wonders why after they travel light speed all of their friends and family are still alive and not decrepit from the fact those in the ship effectively time traveled.

Yes, I know, if Interstellar taught us anything, its that space is really big, time is short, and Matt Damon is a cowardly douche bag if left alone in space for 40 years, give or take, not to mention how boring what's his face from Dazed and Confused is when in space.

Also, cornfields are flammable.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Boy this place is a wreck!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Boy, I'd give my right arm to-


2 people marked this as a favorite.

For this game to end, eventually.

Just saying, at some point I'd like to see some tangible results, rather then the same thing repetitiously, over and over.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
Redbeard the Scruffy wrote:

Not a geek. There's a difference. As the meme goes:

May the force be:

GEEK: With you.
NERD: Equal to mass times acceleration.

A geek looks at Star Wars and drools.

A nerd wonders why after they travel light speed all of their friends and family are still alive and not decrepit from the fact those in the ship effectively time traveled.

Yes, I know, if Interstellar taught us anything, its that space is really big, time is short, and Matt Damon is a cowardly douche bag if left alone in space for 40 years, give or take, not to mention how boring what's his face from Dazed and Confused is when in space.

Also, cornfields are flammable.

I thought it just added to the budget of yet again saving Matt Damon....


Okay Questions...

What are some of your favorite movies?


What are your favorite novels?


What are you favorite TV show?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What is your favorite time to take a nap?

Zzzz....zzz...zzz..


Cats or dogs?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:

Okay Questions...

What are some of your favorite movies?

Mad Max: Fury Road is probably my favorite right now

I tend towards comedy and action movies, I'm loving the super hero renaissance.

Pirates of the Caribbean is one of my favorite movie series (the fourth is merely okay). Big fan of Geoffrey Rush in those.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Kretzer wrote:

What are your favorite novels?

many! Off the top of my head, in no discernable order.

The Crystal Shard
Streams of Silver
Homeland
Azure Bond
The Wyvern's Spur (I should note Olive Ruskettle is one of my favorite fantasy literary characters)
It
The Stand
The Shining
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Weetzie Bat
Carrie
Firestarter
The Dark Half
Tommyknockers
Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72
The Two Towers
The Autobiography of Malcolm X
The Basketball Diaries
I, Strahd
Death's Heretic
Liar's Blade (currently reading, very good).

That's just off the top of my head right now.

Thanks! All really great questions!

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lots of King in that list. What did you think of The Dark Tower series? (If you've read it)


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

I only read the first one, it was kind of a letdown at the time, but I was younger and kind of hoping for more I guess, but I do plan on giving it another try.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Emperor Floyd wrote:

Cats or dogs?

Dogs.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nappingbushbaby wrote:

What is your favorite time to take a nap?

Zzzz....zzz...zzz..

A... nap?... I've heard of such things...


Dog that learned 100 Words wrote:
Emperor Floyd wrote:

Cats or dogs?

Dogs.

You let a dog answer that question....what is wrong with you?

301 to 350 of 549 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >>Ask ANY of Captain Yesterday's aliases whatever you want, except that one thing (you know what it is!!)<< All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.