Flurry questions

Rules Questions

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32

I am making a dwarf "Goliath Druid" for the giant slayer AP. I am planning on taking one level of(unchained) monk for RP reasons and for the wisdom to AC boost.

I was hoping to either be able to flurry with normal (non monk) weapons or to have my unarmed strike damage scale as a monk. I can't see any straight forward way of doing either without a lot of dipping.

Crusader flurry would work, but I would need channel ( I.e. A wasted level or taking the cleric VMC and lose a lot of feats) Or, I could get monastic legacy, after taking lots of monk levels.

Is there anything I missed?

Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Rules Questions / Flurry questions All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.