>> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! <<


Off-Topic Discussions

3,701 to 3,750 of 5,065 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>

CAP'N?!


3 people marked this as a favorite.

LET THE WILD RUMPUS BEGIN!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Yes boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow.


Good Lord, please don't let these guys get their hands on a Superlaser.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Superlaser?!?!?

OOOOHHH! Burny goodness!!!


You do realize that if you don't get the firing sequence just right, you'll blow yourselves up? Good luck. *Hands the Goblins the instruction manual.*


READING BAD!


Fine. Hope you guys can pay for all the replacements you'll need. Superlasers aren't cheap.


GURPS Vehicles designed Superlasers are around $33 Trillion each. :)


And that doesn't include the cost of the Power supply, the targeting sensors, or the computers needed for the firing solution. But hey, I heard you Goblins were loaded anyway.


:D *snicker* Goblins on the Death Star. *snicker*


Mimdel Boom wrote:
IS IT KABOOM TIME AGAIN?!

I think Mistress Rysky's definition of BOOM is different than yours...


...

This Superlaser thing might just... oh. Oh dear. I do wish Mimdel hadn't set fire to the manual.

...

I suggest everyone stand back. Just one or two AU should be enough distance...


...

What exactly was she supposed to do with the manual? Read it?

*laughs at the outrageous suggestion*


The pictures inside might have helped.


Eh, Wilkins is a complete lunatic, just ignore him, I'm sure it'll be FINE!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

{shuffles in half asleep, scratches butt} Coffee. Coffee. Need cof-

Where the hell did all these goblins come from?! MP! Did you forget to latch the gnollie door last night?


Somebody left the top of the pickle jar open. They can smell it for miles, y'know.


Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:

{shuffles in half asleep, scratches butt} Coffee. Coffee. Need cof-

Where the hell did all these goblins come from?! MP! Did you forget to latch the gnollie door last night?

They're around because someone left a Superlaser lying about.


And the pickles. Can't forget that part.

...

Huh, that Superlaser sure is starting to make a racket...


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:

{shuffles in half asleep, scratches butt} Coffee. Coffee. Need cof-

Where the hell did all these goblins come from?! MP! Did you forget to latch the gnollie door last night?

*Yawns*

Hmmmm? Is there something that we need to be concerned...

<.<

>.>

What the...?

Someone broke down the gnollie door! ...and who left an open pickle jar and a Superlaser lying around?!?!?

Those things attract pests!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I like the sound of raindrops. And thunder.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Thunder and rain here as well. I love the smell that comes as the rain starts. It's hard to pin down what it smells like.

What's the weather like with you, Rysky?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dragoncat wrote:
I like the sound of raindrops. And thunder.

Me too :3

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Feros wrote:

Thunder and rain here as well. I love the smell that comes as the rain starts. It's hard to pin down what it smells like.

What's the weather like with you, Rysky?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I live in Cleveland, it changes every 15 minutes. F%@~ing hot, f%~&ing hot and humid, light rain, windy, heavy rain every other minute, clear sky, hot and humid,...


Rysky wrote:
Feros wrote:

Thunder and rain here as well. I love the smell that comes as the rain starts. It's hard to pin down what it smells like.

What's the weather like with you, Rysky?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I live in Cleveland, it changes every 15 minutes. F&!!ing hot, f%~@ing hot and humid, light rain, windy, heavy rain every other minute, clear sky, hot and humid,...

...kinda sounds like home, really.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Dragoncat wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Feros wrote:

Thunder and rain here as well. I love the smell that comes as the rain starts. It's hard to pin down what it smells like.

What's the weather like with you, Rysky?

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees.

I live in Cleveland, it changes every 15 minutes. F&!!ing hot, f%~@ing hot and humid, light rain, windy, heavy rain every other minute, clear sky, hot and humid,...

...kinda sounds like home, really.

Yep. Cleveland, Tennessee seems to have the same sort of weather patterns as the Maritime Provinces of Canada...but with even more sticky heat!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

.... I thought there was snow in Canadaland ;_;


2 people marked this as a favorite.

There is.

Sometimes even in May.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Only five months a year with occasional bouts between winters for most of us (we tend to huddle next to the American border for warmth).

In Fredericton we can go from 35 °C (about 95 °F) in the summer to -35 °C (about -31 °F) in the depths of winter.

We occasionally get snow and a heat wave in the same month!


A lot of rain for sure. also apparently you only live like 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours away from me rysk. I'm by Cleveland all the time Weird thought we could of walked by each other and never knew.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Feros wrote:

Only five months a year with occasional bouts between winters for most of us (we tend to huddle next to the American border for warmth).

In Fredericton we can go from 35 °C (about 95 °F) in the summer to -35 °C (about -31 °F) in the depths of winter.

We occasionally get snow and a heat wave in the same month!

O.O

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Vidmaster7 wrote:
A lot of rain for sure. also apparently you only live like 1 to 1 and 1/2 hours away from me rysk. I'm by Cleveland all the time Weird thought we could of walked by each other and never knew.

Oh neat :3


What's your favourite class & archetype?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dragoncat wrote:
What's your favourite class & archetype?

Barbarian.

Hmm, I dunno, maybe the Tortured Crusader Archetype for Paladins?


3 people marked this as a favorite.

She just likes all the raging^

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Vidmaster7 wrote:
She just likes all the raging^

Yep.


Superlaser.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Cool.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Superlaser.
Rysky wrote:
Cool.

*looks up from drinking his tea and checks out the link*

...actually, I believe that would be somewhat hot.


Furthermore, you can combine the combined beams of other stages. The diamond optics may need to be cooled, perhaps even cryogenicaly, depending on the power conducted through the diamond at any given stage. I wonder if the beam could be directed by changing the orientation of the diamond crystal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Furthermore, you can combine the combined beams of other stages. The diamond optics may need to be cooled, perhaps even cryogenicaly, depending on the power conducted through the diamond at any given stage. I wonder if the beam could be directed by changing the orientation of the diamond crystal.

Oh, I see. The diamonds are cool! Well spotted, boss.

*begins checking the mayhem slush fund for experiments with changing the orientation of the diamond crystal*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

"The brightest stars have hearts of Kyber."


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*begins workup for a budget approval meeting to include Kyber crystals as well*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Did you check the link itself? The article is about using Diamond as the lasing medium. The quote is only from the movie. :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*haughtily*

I assure you, Sir, that as Mistress Rysky's Major Domo I keep myself thoroughly informed on all subjects involving potential mass destruction!

...

...and yes I did look over the link. Diamond lasers FTW! :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Oh, okay. My apologies.


John Napier 698 wrote:
Oh, okay. My apologies.

No worries! :)

*begins drawing up potential plans for goblin and kobold eradication on the boards using superlasers, leaving gremlins as the TRUE source of all mayhem here!*


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I always was wondering something about Master Pugwampi...are you a Master of Pugwampi or a Pugwampi Master?

Sorry for derailing your thread Forgiving and Charitable Mistress....but I have to know.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:

I always was wondering something about Master Pugwampi...are you a Master of Pugwampi or a Pugwampi Master?

Sorry for derailing your thread Forgiving and Charitable Mistress....but I have to know.

Hmm, you're forgiven, I've been curious about that myself.

3,701 to 3,750 of 5,065 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.