Seoni's got some competition


Off-Topic Discussions

Dark Archive

I've always liked the friends Peter Pan kept


[crude]Only gay pirates would make her walk the plank![/crude]


Nice.

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber

May want to put a NSFW warning on that one.... luckily I'm the only one in my office at the moment...


Sharoth wrote:
Nice.

+1

Silver Crusade

Bitter Thorn wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
Nice.
+1

+1,000

Dark Archive

In the words of the show "Good Luck Charlie" that's a whole lot of peep and not a lot of Little Bo.


The calender is awesome, but compete with Seoni? Seoni?


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Meh.

Am I the only one who finds these freakishly disproportionate and unsexy?

Composition. Computer coloring. They just seem false to me. Like a 13 year-old's drawing of what a woman looks like when porn is unavailable (pre-internet, I guess). I get a better sense of character out of mannequins in a department store.

And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white. It seems like this wasn't prejudiced, but rather the artist drew the same girl 15 times and changed her outfit (barely).

It's cool, it's cool, you guys can like this stuff. I just don't. The original Seoni pic has 10 times the depth as these Liefieldian unwomen, and it's properly painted. And Seoni's got nothing on Amiri anyway.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Evil Lincoln wrote:


And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white. It seems like this wasn't prejudiced, but rather the artist drew the same girl 15 times and changed her outfit (barely).

Hehehe true that :)

Dark Archive

I have always liked his art, but it is very much pinup style art and not realistic art.


Ooookaay....

Evil Lincoln wrote:

Meh.

Am I the only one who finds these freakishly disproportionate and unsexy?

Composition. Computer coloring. They just seem false to me. Like a 13 year-old's drawing of what a woman looks like when porn is unavailable (pre-internet, I guess). I get a better sense of character out of mannequins in a department store.

And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white. It seems like this wasn't prejudiced, but rather the artist drew the same girl 15 times and changed her outfit (barely).

It's cool, it's cool, you guys can like this stuff. I just don't. The original Seoni pic has 10 times the depth as these Liefieldian unwomen, and it's properly painted. And Seoni's got nothing on Amiri anyway.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32

I removed a post. Please don't use that word that way.

The Exchange

Evil Lincoln wrote:


And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white.

...or Disney made a Germanic princess black....

The Exchange

But on another note, Seoni has some competition you say?

Why, did some other cheap looking prostitute/strippers move in on her corner?


Moorluck wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:


And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white.

...or Disney made a Germanic princess black....

...for a damn good reason.

The Exchange

Evil Lincoln wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:


And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white.

...or Disney made a Germanic princess black....
...for a damn good reason.

Not trying to get political, just pointing out that if you portray that particular princess as white, you're not wrong for doing so. The story does originate from Germany. Nor do I think Disney is wrong for making her black princess for whatever reason they chose to do so, after all, it's just a fairy tale.


Cuz mulatta girls are hawt?

The Exchange

Dionysios wrote:
Cuz mulatto girls are hawt?

Sheeeet. All girlz is hawt. ;)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

THIS thread......AGAIN!!!

Every time it reincarnates like Moorcock's Eternal Champion, I say "YAAAAAAAY!!!"

The next 5 pages are really going to advance not just the internet, but the meat world into some sort of ideal utopia, and I just can't wait.

oh brave new world.....


4 people marked this as a favorite.

I just hope in that brave new world, Seoni can simply be a bombshell, without being a color.


Priapos wrote:
Cuz mulatta girls are hawt?

??? All Women.


Seoni, as well as many of the iconic females, are quite attractive. Adventuring does that to a woman, I'd guess. Getting your face bashed in can be healed with magic far better than a surgeon's scalpel.

That said, I'm hard-pressed to find a prettier woman in all of Paizo's art depicting pretty than this one.

Lini's hot, too.


My apologies, Ross, it won't happen again.

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

The only ones that kinda bother me are the 2 Wendy (Peter Pan) pictures and the Alice (Alice In Wonderland) picture because these two characters are a might young for such a "Hotter & Sexier" treatment.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Evil Lincoln wrote:
And Seoni's got nothing on Amiri anyway.

QFT

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Moorluck wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:
Moorluck wrote:
Evil Lincoln wrote:


And they made the only black Disney princess effectively white.

...or Disney made a Germanic princess black....
...for a damn good reason.
Not trying to get political, just pointing out that if you portray that particular princess as white, you're not wrong for doing so. The story does originate from Germany. Nor do I think Disney is wrong for making her black princess for whatever reason they chose to do so, after all, it's just a fairy tale.

True.

However, instead of that, basing a movie on an African or Caribbean folktale or legend would have been really awesome!

Moorluck wrote:
Why, did some other cheap looking prostitute/strippers move in on her corner?

That was unworthy of you.

Moorluck wrote:
But on another note, Seoni has some competition you say?

Actually, yes. Amiri, Alahazra, Imrijka (yes, Imrijka!), and Feiya.

Or for that matter: Lavender Lil on Sabina Merrin.
,

The Exchange

Lord Fyre wrote:


However, instead of that, basing a movie on an African or Caribbean folktale or legend would have been really awesome!

Moorluck wrote:
Why, did some other cheap looking prostitute/strippers move in on her corner?

Actually, yes. Amiri, Alahazra, Imrijka (yes, Imrijka!), and Feiya.

Or for that matter: Lavender Lil on Sabina Merrin.
,

1. Hellz yeah it would be! And probably a lot more interesting to boot.

2. I agree with your selections, every damn one of them.

The Exchange

And I just realized I took this thread in a whole other direction, ! apologize.

As for the OP's link, I'm actually a fan of his despite the over the top style.

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Seoni's got some competition All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Off-Topic Discussions