A Serious Important Discussion


Off-Topic Discussions


So, I'm a Troll and I've got this unimportant question about a worthless topic that I want to annoy you with. You're not going to be able to resist because it's so asinine you have to correct me. So I'm posing this question with obviously flawed logic and just gonna stick to the point and annoy you. What do you think?

BTW, I'm a Troll.


TheTroll wrote:

So, I'm a Troll and I've got this unimportant question about a worthless topic that I want to annoy you with. You're not going to be able to resist because it's so asinine you have to correct me. So I'm posing this question with obviously flawed logic and just gonna stick to the point and annoy you. What do you think?

BTW, I'm a Troll.

I take offense with your claims! I do NOT think and have not the capacity to do so. To claim I do when it is clearly beyond my ability is not only callous but demeaning as well! How dare you sir, how dare you.

Flagged as an offensive and insensitive thread to the cranially challenged.


But thinking doesn't matter. And by my point I'm obviously trying so hard not to think I'm coming back around again to thinking. I'm gonna acknowledge you point but really I'm going to say something inane and dismiss it and keep on trollin'.

Dark Archive

Thread Zombie wrote:

I take offense with your claims! I do NOT think and have not the capacity to do so. To claim I do when it is clearly beyond my ability is not only callous but demeaning as well! How dare you sir, how dare you.

Flagged as an offensive and insensitive thread to the cranially challenged.

Heel, minion.


Thread Necromancer wrote:
Thread Zombie wrote:

I take offense with your claims! I do NOT think and have not the capacity to do so. To claim I do when it is clearly beyond my ability is not only callous but demeaning as well! How dare you sir, how dare you.

Flagged as an offensive and insensitive thread to the cranially challenged.

Heel, minion.

Thanks for your support. I appreciate it because it really only encurages me further. BTW, here's a further but needless explanation of my point that only seems to muddy things further and frustrate you more. Also here's a vieled insult despite the fact you helped me.


Thread Necromancer wrote:


Flagged as an offensive and insensitive thread to the cranially challenged.

Heel, minion.

Thread Necromancer, I respectfully ask that you change your avatar to something else. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Dark Archive

{radios for S*M*U*R*F* Team 6 to invade the thread}

Dark Archive

Leafar the Lost, I disrespectfully demand that you sod off. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Thread Zombie, attack!

Dark Archive

Leafar the Lost wrote:
Thread Necromancer wrote:


Flagged as an offensive and insensitive thread to the cranially challenged.

Heel, minion.

Thread Necromancer, I respectfully ask that you change your avatar to something else. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

{radios for Queer Eye team to invade Leafar's closet in Operation: Fabulous}


Threadjack Gestapo wrote:
{radios for S*M*U*R*F* Team 6 to invade the thread}

I'm confused. I going to say I don't really get your point despite the fact it's fairly easy to comprehend. I'm goning to restate my point and wonder how what you said relates to what I said. It's only going to frustrate you more. Troll.


TheTroll wrote:
Threadjack Gestapo wrote:
{radios for S*M*U*R*F* Team 6 to invade the thread}
I'm confused. I going to say I don't really get your point despite the fact it's fairly easy to comprehend. I'm goning to restate my point and wonder how what you said relates to what I said. It's only going to frustrate you more. Troll.

Your confusion is irrelevant.

Discussion is irrelevant.
By replying, you have been assimilated into the S*M*U*R*F* collective.
Your lack of knowledge and regenerative distinctiveness has been added to our own.
Resistance is futile. We are the S*M*U*R*F*.


SLAaDOS wrote:
TheTroll wrote:
Threadjack Gestapo wrote:
{radios for S*M*U*R*F* Team 6 to invade the thread}
I'm confused. I going to say I don't really get your point despite the fact it's fairly easy to comprehend. I'm goning to restate my point and wonder how what you said relates to what I said. It's only going to frustrate you more. Troll.

Your confusion is irrelevant.

Discussion is irrelevant.
By replying, you have been assimilated into the S*M*U*R*F* collective.
Your lack of knowledge and regenerative distinctiveness has been added to our own.
Resistance is futile. We are the S*M*U*R*F*.

Now calm down. I'm not insulting you or anything. But I'm going to just reiterate my point and use circular logic that is so flimsy and transparent an overhead projector sheet looks like lead. I get what your saying but it has no actual bearing on what I'm saying. T-T-T-Trollin'

Grand Lodge

Starfinder Charter Superscriber

In 6 months or so, after conversation has died down with a gradual turn towards a cease-fire, I expect Thread Necromancer to respond again to a point that has already been fairly well figured out with a controversial view that has already been debunked.


Jelloarm wrote:
In 6 months or so, after conversation has died down with a gradual turn towards a cease-fire, I expect Thread Necromancer to respond again to a point that has already been fairly well figured out with a controversial view that has already been debunked.

Which will only lead me to laughing manically while I roll back into the forum and begin making my old points once again to the chagrin to everyone. Once a Troll always a Troll.


Yay, more trolls!

[Starts handing out leaflets, pumping hands and kissing babies]

Please consider me for the upcoming Burgomeister election in Troll Town.

If elected, I will maintain high standards of trolling, lower taxes and approve more raids into the human kingdoms. As well, I will make figuring out how to bypass messageboard moderators my administration's top priority!

Goblin paladins and Galtic bards in 2012!


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:

Yay, more trolls!

[Starts handing out leaflets, pumping hands and kissing babies]

Please consider me for the upcoming Burgomeister election in Troll Town.

If elected, I will maintain high standards of trolling, lower taxes and approve more raids into the human kingdoms. As well, I will make figuring out how to bypass messageboard moderators my administration's top priority!

Goblin paladins and Galtic bards in 2012!

I formally pledge my support to Dooblebug Anklebiter. And announce my bid to be his deputy major.


TheTroll wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:

Yay, more trolls!

[Starts handing out leaflets, pumping hands and kissing babies]

Please consider me for the upcoming Burgomeister election in Troll Town.

If elected, I will maintain high standards of trolling, lower taxes and approve more raids into the human kingdoms. As well, I will make figuring out how to bypass messageboard moderators my administration's top priority!

Goblin paladins and Galtic bards in 2012!

I formally pledge my support to Dooblebug Anklebiter. And announce my bid to be his deputy major.

I've got me a slate!


Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:
TheTroll wrote:
Doodlebug Anklebiter wrote:

Yay, more trolls!

[Starts handing out leaflets, pumping hands and kissing babies]

Please consider me for the upcoming Burgomeister election in Troll Town.

If elected, I will maintain high standards of trolling, lower taxes and approve more raids into the human kingdoms. As well, I will make figuring out how to bypass messageboard moderators my administration's top priority!

Goblin paladins and Galtic bards in 2012!

I formally pledge my support to Dooblebug Anklebiter. And announce my bid to be his deputy major.
I've got me a slate!

Vote Ankelbiter and Troll in 2012!


Oh, these sad little trolls.


Makes a blatant statment about your mother and then questions your sexual orientation. FLAME!


Losers.


I would like to thank everyone for their support in this difficult time in my life. Your prayers, well-wishes, and donations are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
I would like to thank everyone for their support in this difficult time in my life. Your prayers, well-wishes, and donations are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.

Who are you again?


TheTroll wrote:
Vote Ankelbiter and Troll in 2012!

Are you serious?!

You call yourselves trolls?!

When did trolls ever seek ap- <COUGH> {coughs up half a dozen spiders} pardon {clears throat} -seek approval from the electorate?

THEY DIDN'T!!!

They looted, killed, violated, and ate what they wanted... and if the little humans were very lucky, the trolls did it in that order.

You're f#*%ing trolls! Start acting like it!


Microwave, I'm going to have to ask you to correct the spelling of your possessive. The Demon Queen of Spiders is "L-o-l-t-h," not "L-l-o-t-h." You know, she's a fan of LOLcats and thus calls herself LOLth.


Adds a rambling, wall of text post describing how the OP's premise violates some addendum-to-the-subparagraph tenet of my obscure brand of religion, which no one else here happens to share, and thus proving conclusively that you are all going to hell.


Kirth Gersen wrote:
Microwave, I'm going to have to ask you to correct the spelling of your possessive. The Demon Queen of Spiders is "L-o-l-t-h," not "L-l-o-t-h." You know, she's a fan of LOLcats and thus calls herself LOLth.

Obviously, you are no troll, or you woulda ripped off my power cord and beat me with it. Reasoned dialogue? Bah!

And I am named after Lloth, not Lolth. That's how Bob Salvatore spelled(spells?) it.


Jack Chick wrote:
...thus proving conclusively that you are all going to hell.

Not me! The Great Snatch will save me!


Jack Chick wrote:
Adds a rambling, wall of text post describing how the OP's premise violates some addendum-to-the-subparagraph tenet of my obscure brand of religion, which no one else here happens to share, and thus proving conclusively that you are all going to hell.

Asks you to calm down and state's that I'm just trying to get some clarification. Meanwhile I make a blanket state about everyone that follows your religion is grossly mistaken and that's not how the rest of the world sees things. Continues to unabashedly and "kindly" point out that you are in a minority and as such you're plainly mistaken. Further ponits out that this is exactly why I'm right despite the fact of being grossly ignorant just to annoy you. Troll.


Secretlyreplacedwith wrote:

I would like to thank everyone for their support in this difficult time in my life. Your prayers, well-wishes, and donations are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.

Who are you again?

You know who I am...


Leafar the Lost wrote:
Secretlyreplacedwith wrote:

I would like to thank everyone for their support in this difficult time in my life. Your prayers, well-wishes, and donations are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.

Who are you again?

You know who I am...

Nope, drawing a blank here too.


Leafar the Lost wrote:
You know who I am...

Are you Sancho? No, you are not Sancho. I am Sancho!


Kirth Gersen wrote:
Leafar the Lost wrote:
You know who I am...
Are you Sancho? No, you are not Sancho. I am Sancho!

I thought you were El Guapo.


Lloth's Microwave of Mega-Doom wrote:


You're f+!~ing trolls! Start acting like it!

No, I'm not. I'm a goblin.


*opens contract document*

Right, this thread's life is to be extinguished immediately.

MWHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Leafar the Lost wrote:
Secretlyreplacedwith wrote:

I would like to thank everyone for their support in this difficult time in my life. Your prayers, well-wishes, and donations are greatly appreciated. Again, thank you.

Who are you again?

You know who I am...

Dave's not here, man.


The Threadkiller wrote:

*opens contract document*

Right, this thread's life is to be extinguished immediately.

MWHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAAAAA!

Gosh this place is looking more like home all the time ...

Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / A Serious Important Discussion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.