Curiosity


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 95 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

I just became idly curious. Who, on this wild and crazy message board, has the highest post count? I just looked through some of the 'household names' and found one with over 8,000 posts.

Who's the reigning champion of the 5 second refresh?
Who rules the school?

Show, not tell!

(This is mostly my way of encouraging people that post a lot to post here, as well as my bored curiosity while waiting on hold...)

Dark Archive

I think Heathansson is, followed by Monkey Boy.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

My guess is Heathansson, he'll be along shortly to share a haiku or some random idiom.

Dark Archive

It also depends on if you include aliases in which case it is

Spoiler:
still Heathansson

Liberty's Edge

Callous Jack wrote:
My guess is Heathansson, he'll be along shortly to share a haiku or some random idiom.

You should be ashamed of that post count. Especially since you hyave your own cult.

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Not counting aliases: Heathansson, Aberzombie and James Jacobs are the top 3.

Dark Archive

Gary Teter wrote:
Not counting aliases: Heathansson, Aberzombie and James Jacobs are the top 3.

I thought for sure that Patrick was on that list. So all knowing one, who is on top if you cout aliases?

Scarab Sages

I feel...

Proud - that I am in such lofty company.

Sad - that I have waaaayyy to much time on my hands.

Disturbed - that the Great and Powerful Teter has access to such information at the click of a button.

Silver Crusade

David Fryer wrote:
Gary Teter wrote:
Not counting aliases: Heathansson, Aberzombie and James Jacobs are the top 3.
I thought for sure that Patrick was on that list. So all knowing one, who is on top if you cout aliases?

I am in agreement that aliases always count. Someone who posts prodigiously using aliases can have quite a presence on the boards, even if they rarely post with their main messageboard tag.

Dark Archive

Aberzombie wrote:

I feel...

Proud - that I am in such lofty company.

Sad - that I have waaaayyy to much time on my hands.

Disturbed - that the Great and Powerful Teter has access to such information at the click of a button.

I'm hot on your heels zombie.


Without my aliases I'd be lost.

BTW, 22 to go for 6000. Including aliases of course.

Scarab Sages

David Fryer wrote:
I'm hot on your heels zombie.

Are you sure you want to be that close to my bum?

Dark Archive

Gary Teter wrote:
Not counting aliases: Heathansson, Aberzombie and James Jacobs are the top 3.

I agree with downthread, and am curious who's topping the list when including aliases.

And AZ, I'm coming for you.


Well, my count is 5,775 posts (6,367 including aliases). 1 review. I tend to not count aliases either. But that is just me.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

I'm posting here just because I'm too lazy to go to my account and enter my password and find out how many posts I have. It's well below Heathy and Aberzombie though.

I also count aliases. Both Heathy and Aberzombie have some classics, and David Fryer has raised aliasing to an art form.

I may not have the most posts, but I'm pretty sure I have the most flags...


Heathansson count is 25,516 posts (36,765 including aliases). 8 reviews.


Meanwhile, Sebastian's count is 5,934 posts (6,060 including aliases). 1 review.


4,187 posts (12,999 including aliases). So I like to count the aliases. Heathy has me beat cold.

Heh. This is coincidentally my 13,000th post. Sweet :)

Scarab Sages

Mikhaila Burnett wrote:
And AZ, I'm coming for you.

Yay! only about 13,400 more to go!

Liberty's Edge

Gary Teter wrote:
Not counting aliases: Heathansson, Aberzombie and James Jacobs are the top 3.

Isn't my name more popular than "the" on this site or something?

RPG Superstar 2012

So...many...posts...to...go...

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Heathansson wrote:
Isn't my name more popular than "the" on this site or something?

Not on just this site.

Liberty's Edge

Dang that Jacobs!
Spamming the boards with "answers" to "questions" and "useful information".....


Tangental question for the Post Monster: Who has the most aliases? I think I am in the running for that dubious title.

Scarab Sages

Patrick Curtin wrote:
Tangental question for the Post Monster: Who has the most aliases? I think I am in the running for that dubious title.

Better yet, who has the most aliases with actual, developed profiles?


Aberzombie wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Tangental question for the Post Monster: Who has the most aliases? I think I am in the running for that dubious title.
Better yet, who has the most aliases with actual, developed profiles?

That would be you. Though I do have quite a few PbP profiles though ...hmmm

Scarab Sages

I love my aliases. Each one is like one of my children.


Aberzombie wrote:
I love my aliases. Each one is like one of my children.

I just read Cranky's entry. Very funny, and true.


Get the hell off my lawn!!!!

Liberty's Edge

(lol) looks like Zombie's feeling the pressure of the threat of usurpation.


Dang it Cranky, I just came by to ask you if you want to go to the park and play checkers!

Miserable old coot

Scarab Sages

Mikhaila Burnett wrote:
I just became idly curious. Who, on this wild and crazy message board, has the highest post count?

Workin' on it.

Some of you have a few years head start!

Nice avatar, 'Blacksocks'! Looks like Teflon Billy from KotDT!

Scarab Sages

Heathansson wrote:
(lol) looks like Zombie's feeling the pressure of the threat of usurpation.

I can't help myself. Two people have claimed they are coming for me. It's crazy!

Edit: And on that note, I've got to go do stuff in the real world for a while.

Dark Archive

I out posted Heathy for a few days... then he came back. Oh well...

Silver Crusade

I lost too much ground with my long hiatus from the boards. I think if I had been going strong all that time, I'd be up there.

Scarab Sages

But you've got quality dude.


I'm at 2800 posts and have only 10 aliases. I'm such a noob.

Silver Crusade

Aberzombie wrote:
But you've got quality dude.

You have a point.

Scarab Sages

I do?

Silver Crusade

Aberzombie wrote:
Patrick Curtin wrote:
Tangental question for the Post Monster: Who has the most aliases? I think I am in the running for that dubious title.
Better yet, who has the most aliases with actual, developed profiles?

All of my aliases have at least a sentence. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Scarab Sages

That's love, man.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Hmmm. I only have one non-pbp alias with a profile.


Harry 'Blacksocks' MacGrognard wrote:

Dang it Cranky, I just came by to ask you if you want to go to the park and play checkers!

Miserable old coot

What are you two yammering about?

RPG Superstar 2012

Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
Harry 'Blacksocks' MacGrognard wrote:

Dang it Cranky, I just came by to ask you if you want to go to the park and play checkers!

Miserable old coot

What are you two yammering about?

June Cleaver 40 years later.


They're jest flappin' their gums agin.' Durn old fools. Wasting time arguin' when two sweet gals like us are here for the takin'!


FEH! Don't flatter yourself


Ethel the Succubus wrote:
They're jest flappin' their gums agin.' Durn old fools. Wasting time arguin' when two sweet gals like us are here for the takin'!

I don't want what they're offerin'. I heard that when Cranky McOldGuy makes love, he can't control his gas.

So there is only 1 old woman avatar in the Paizo library, without getting into avatars that are obviously hags or undead. It's just like Hollywood.


Miserable Old Bitty wrote:
I don't want what they're offerin'. I heard that when Cranky McOldGuy makes love, he can't control his gas.

Ehh. I was hopin' one of the two had a level I could drain ...

... Come to think of it, they look like NPC mooks, so why bother?


Miserable Old Bitty wrote:

I heard that when Cranky McOldGuy makes love, he can't control his gas.

That's because it's scared of seeing you nekkid and trying to escape.

Dark Archive

Pointless post to buff my count.

1 to 50 of 95 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Curiosity All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.