Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!!


Off-Topic Discussions

11,751 to 11,800 of 20,968 << first < prev | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | next > last >>

Sharoth wrote:
I just hope that they will forgive me for putting that Iocane powder in the spagetti sauce. ~grins~

Spoilsport. Now they know. Tasteless, colorless, odorless! Abyss, man, take advantage of it!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Sharoth wrote:
I am finally home! Moorluck and Solnes (barely) survived me being there. ~whoosh, whoosh, whoosh~ Both of them seemed to have a good time and I was able to disrupt their assassination attempts on me. Luckly, the hoard robbers that they sent were caught by all my traps and minions, so all of my stuff is intact. I just hope that they will forgive me for putting that Iocane powder in the spagetti sauce. ~grins~

What?!!?!?

Damnit, I gave them advances based on assurances that you would at least be crippled for life.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

Spoiler:

It's not just the Day of the Gish. According to the Mayan calendar, in 2012 we will be entering the Mayan Long-Ass Cycle of the Gish, which will last for 800+ years.


Sebastian wrote:
Sharoth wrote:
I am finally home! Moorluck and Solnes (barely) survived me being there. ~whoosh, whoosh, whoosh~ Both of them seemed to have a good time and I was able to disrupt their assassination attempts on me. Luckly, the hoard robbers that they sent were caught by all my traps and minions, so all of my stuff is intact. I just hope that they will forgive me for putting that Iocane powder in the spagetti sauce. ~grins~

What?!!?!?

Damnit, I gave them advances based on assurances that you would at least be crippled for life.

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!

Ah HA!!! So you are the SOB that paid them to make that assassination attempt on me. ~whoosh, whoosh, whoosh~ They chose poorly and tried to get their cat, Paizo to kill me. It almost worked too. ~grins~ Luckly, I know how to deal with such attempts. ~finishes eating a Paizo stew~ Clone spells are so useful!

Silver Crusade

Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.


Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

I blame the zombies. *points at relevant thread* It's spreading, yessss.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

If Jesus can do it, I can do it. This is a general rule, btw.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Sharoth wrote:


Ah HA!!! So you are the SOB that paid them to make that assassination attempt on me. ~whoosh, whoosh, whoosh~ They chose poorly and tried to get their cat, Paizo to kill me. It almost worked too. ~grins~ Luckly, I know how to deal with such attempts. ~finishes eating a Paizo stew~ Clone spells are so useful!

It was all in good fun. I mean, we are best friends after all. And what's an attempted maiming between friends?


Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

If Jesus can do it, I can do it. This is a general rule, btw.

So when's the hanging by nails on a stick and waiting three days start?

Silver Crusade

Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

If Jesus can do it, I can do it. This is a general rule, btw.

I don't even know where to begin...

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

If Jesus can do it, I can do it. This is a general rule, btw.
I don't even know where to begin...

You could start by thanking me for the whole "dying for your sins" thing.

I should stop before I get a flamewar started with my blasphemy, shouldn't I?

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Orthos wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
You came back on a great day. This is the Day of the G&#%.

You might want to get your ouija board out, because this is important news:

** spoiler omitted **

That's what cyanide capsules are for.

P.S. It's kind of creepy, you talking to me from beyond the grave.

If Jesus can do it, I can do it. This is a general rule, btw.
So when's the hanging by nails on a stick and waiting three days start?

Easter-ish.


The Gish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Unfriending David Fryer...
You don't want to do that. Or else this could be you.

AHAHAHAHA!

Dark Archive

What the gish got into him?

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The Gish wrote:
Celestial Healer wrote:
Unfriending David Fryer...
You don't want to do that. Or else this could be you.
AHAHAHAHA!

Two-one and Lewis is four blocks from where I went to high school.


Crimson Jester wrote:
That should be my new gishing facegish page: Gishlover

And we tried to help you. Oh well, at least you have none-munchkiny reasons for what you want to do...that's all that we ask, even if you are adding to a munchkiny thread.

David: I'm laughing at your new avatar.

The Exchange

Sebastian wrote:


I should stop before I get a flamewar started with my blasphemy, shouldn't I?

Yes, please.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


David: I'm laughing at your new avatar.

Well okay.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Sebastian wrote:


I should stop before I get a flamewar started with my blasphemy, shouldn't I?

Yes, please.

No, I want this place to BURN!

The Exchange

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
That should be my new gishing facegish page: Gishlover

And we tried to help you. Oh well, at least you have none-munchkiny reasons for what you want to do...that's all that we ask, even if you are adding to a munchkiny thread.

I am just voicing my opinion. Loudly.


Sebastian wrote:


I should stop before I get a flamewar started with my blasphemy, shouldn't I?

I've never been concerened about it before.


The Gish wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


David: I'm laughing at your new avatar.
Well okay.

It's been a long time since I was jealous of someone else's new avatar. Enjoy.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
The Gish wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:


David: I'm laughing at your new avatar.
Well okay.
It's been a long time since I was jealous of someone else's new avatar. Enjoy.

I will.


The Gish wrote:
I like lots of flame based spells myself.

So how many different ways do you think this will get misread?

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Crimson Jester wrote:
Sebastian wrote:


I should stop before I get a flamewar started with my blasphemy, shouldn't I?

Yes, please.

Would it help if I clarified that I was referencing the character from the Big Lebowski?

Except for the pedarest aspect...


I'm not sure I can post anymore.

EDIT: OK, I guess I can.


Sebastian wrote:


You could start by thanking me for the whole "dying for your sins" thing.

Now, now--don't make me call my lawyers.


June Cleaver wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I support women being on top.
Ward never lets me be on top. He actually prefers to have me sedated.

Well he wouldn't sedate you if you'd stop gnawing through the leather straps.


David Fryer wrote:
You know who we haven't seen today? Moorluck or Solnes.

*Wanders into thread in PJ's yawning and stretching*

huh....someone say my name? Awww, was we missed? Spent the day resting up, weekend was awesome and busy. Dragon is welcome back anytime! :)


Here's a thought: I won't ask what you do in the privacy of your own homes if you don't post it on public messageboards.


WARNING: The boards are wonky tonight.


Yo Woodraven, do you use APA style for school papers? I am really good at writing papers and grammer and stuff. :D
I would be glad to help.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
WARNING: The boards are wonky tonight.

Anytime you're here, actually.


Poor Dragon was very sniffly and congested by this morning, the cat loved him of course. :)
Kids too, I had a very sad lil girl today. :(


Solnes wrote:

Yo Woodraven, do you use APA style for school papers? I am really good at writing papers and grammer and stuff. :D

I would be glad to help.

Spelling?


Lots of pics to post to FB soon. I have blackmail material to last me years Dragon....YEARSSSS!!!!!! ;)


Mrs. Bell wrote:
Solnes wrote:

Yo Woodraven, do you use APA style for school papers? I am really good at writing papers and grammer and stuff. :D

I would be glad to help.
Spelling?

Its what spell check is fer. ;)


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
WARNING: The boards are wonky tonight.

How was your weekend Professor? I loved the Theology class I took a few months back. Taoism was one of the more interesting ones. I think I got an A in that class. :D

EDIT: Gone for a weekend and minutes after my return I get TOP of Page...so cool!


Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
June Cleaver wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I support women being on top.
Ward never lets me be on top. He actually prefers to have me sedated.
Well he wouldn't sedate you if you'd stop gnawing through the leather straps.

But that's why I filed my teeth to points.


I was a bad boy and didn't finish grading. I did, however, go out with two mutli-classed Professor-Priests and one former student who's now doing her PhD at Cal-Berkeley, and drank great beer so it was worth it. But now, I've GOT to finish those blamin' essays. Oh, and started to watch Samurai 7. Not as good as I had hoped, but somewhat amusing.


appear

EDIT: Like I said, wonky.


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
I was a bad boy and didn't finish grading. I did, however, go out with two mutli-classed Professor-Priests and one former student who's now doing her PhD at Cal-Berkeley, and drank great beer so it was worth it. But now, I've GOT to finish those blamin' essays. Oh, and started to watch Samurai 7. Not as good as I had hoped, but somewhat amusing.

Sounds like an energy reviving evening. :)

Hubby and I are going to find something to watch tonight and just veg out.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Hey!

Where's my money?

Don't you walk away like that.

Where's my money??!?!?!


Sebastian wrote:

Hey!

Where's my money?

Don't you walk away like that.

Where's my money??!?!?!

We told you no refunds pony boy....it was your risk to take! ;)


Been gone all week and I come back when you guys decide to bail? :\


They're real (non-g*$h) threads out there now!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Solnes wrote:
Sebastian wrote:

Hey!

Where's my money?

Don't you walk away like that.

Where's my money??!?!?!

We told you no refunds pony boy....it was your risk to take! ;)

Does Marsellus Wallace look like a b**!* to you?

Then why you trying to f&!% him like one?


Solnes wrote:
Been gone all week and I come back when you guys decide to bail? :\

But I'm still glad you're back. What'd you do to the pony? He don't look right.


Show me!!!!


Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Solnes wrote:
Been gone all week and I come back when you guys decide to bail? :\
But I'm still glad you're back. What'd you do to the pony? He don't look right.

Meh, he don't like being parted with him's cash flow....tighwad! :)

11,751 to 11,800 of 20,968 << first < prev | 231 | 232 | 233 | 234 | 235 | 236 | 237 | 238 | 239 | 240 | 241 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Son of Forums are Way Too Long!!! All Messageboards