GameMastery Map Pack: Inns

***( )( ) (based on 8 ratings)
GameMastery Map Pack: Inns

Add PDF $8.99

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

GameMastery Map Pack: Inns contains 18 full-color 5 x 8-inch map tiles, stunningly crafted by cartographer Corey Macourek, that unite to form three inns of varying comfort levels: poor, common, and good.

For use with the industry’s most popular roleplaying or tabletop miniature campaigns, and useable by experienced GMs and novices alike, this product fits perfectly into any Game Master’s arsenal.

Good GMs can never have too many maps at their disposal, and Paizo’s GameMastery Map Packs provide high-quality gridded maps for use with both RPGs and miniatures games.

This Map Pack is featured in the following adventure:

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Maps Subscription.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
GameMastery Map Pack: Inns GameMastery Map Pack: Inns GameMastery Map Pack: Inns

Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Print Edition:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO4010


See Also:

1 to 5 of 8 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

***( )( ) (based on 8 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Freezing wastes of space

*( )( )( )( )

Perhaps, if the roofs don't cave in, these warehouses will be purchased once they go out of business, and the new owner will install some heating for his guests! As it is, little or no heat is provided for most customers (strangely, there IS one private heated chamber, but it demands communal sleeping, just as they use in the common room). Also, each "inn" has a distinct bar, but they seem to do little business, since they haven't bothered to tap any of their kegs or casks. Also, none of them has a kitchen, but we can assume the cooking is done in an outbuilding (although not even a single 1-tile kitchen is provided). Neither are there outbuilding privies; normally, there would probably be privies on the second floor, but, for no discernible reason, the builders took up a vast amount of land without once building UP. I suppose the innkeepers had plenty of gold to spare; they certainly wasted enough on expensive round tables with chairs rather than ordinary plank tables and benches. Additionally, while the beds are luxuriously large for a single occupant, they are a tight squeeze for 2 people, and they certainly can't accommodate a traveling family; still, not a single room holds a second bed. Gods be praised that these business people aren't exposed to TripAdvisor!


1 to 5 of 8 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Vic, any word on this coming off pre-order? I'm putting together a big order and with international shipping and all I'd rather get everything in I possibly can.

Scarab Sages

Hellooo, anyone? :)

Paizo Employee CEO

Anurien wrote:
Vic, any word on this coming off pre-order? I'm putting together a big order and with international shipping and all I'd rather get everything in I possibly can.

Map Pack Inns should be in our warehouse this week, so it should be coming off preorder very soon.

-Lisa

Scarab Sages

Now I have a dilemma, do I wait for Map Pack Inn lovelyness and delay my seven sets of GameMastery Cards, 5 sets of precision cut dice and 2 other Map Packs (I have the rest already) or do I wait?

Hmmmm <thinking>

....who am I kidding....I'll place 2 orders and damn the carbon footprint!

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Anurien wrote:

Now I have a dilemma, do I wait for Map Pack Inn lovelyness and delay my seven sets of GameMastery Cards, 5 sets of precision cut dice and 2 other Map Packs (I have the rest already) or do I wait?

Hmmmm <thinking>

....who am I kidding....I'll place 2 orders and damn the carbon footprint!

They are no longer on Preorder!

If you would like me to add one (or more!) onto your order, please feel free to send me an email to customer.service@paizo.com, and I can take care of that for you. Please include the order number of your big order. :)

Thanks!
cos


Has anyone got this and could comment? How good is it compared to the others?

It would be really great to get previews of these.


I have it and happen to think it is one of, if not the, best sets of map packs yet. Inns of all levels are show all 4 cards each. My wife and I have every map pack that is out so far. She puts them together and glues them to poster board. I was looking forward to this one and it is at least as good as I hoped.


Great, thanks!


I love these sets - all the Paizo maps in fact...I just wish this site catrered for PayPal so I could buy direct... :(

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

diggergig wrote:
I love these sets - all the Paizo maps in fact...I just wish this site catrered for PayPal so I could buy direct... :(

No problem! Check out PayPal's Plug-In program, which easily generates a single-use "Secure Card" number that works exactly like a MasterCard from our end, but draws from your PayPal account.

(The Plug-In is, I'm told, Windows only, but users of other OSs can get Secure Card numbers from PayPal.com without using the plug-in—it's just not a one-click operation unless you have the Plug-In.)


Hey, thanks! I can see some work overtime coming up...!

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Is there any way to buy this (and other map items) in PDF format? I do more online gaming and would like to use these as backgrounds for my combat maps. Thanks!

Paizo Employee CEO

Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Is there any way to buy this (and other map items) in PDF format? I do more online gaming and would like to use these as backgrounds for my combat maps. Thanks!

Vic and I started to talk about this the other day. I'll gather the braintrust once we are all back in the office at the end of next week.

-Lisa

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Lisa Stevens wrote:

Vic and I started to talk about this the other day. I'll gather the braintrust once we are all back in the office at the end of next week.

-Lisa

Ummm. Wow! Thanks for the update, Lisa...I didn't really expect to get a note directly from the CEO. I've stated it more than once on the messageboards, but this is yet another example of why I'm such a big Paizo fan. Your decision to continue with the Pathfinder RPG has literally been single factor in my continued purchase of gaming products.

Also...since I've mentioned online gaming...I highly suggest that you guys take a look at RoleplayMarket.com. The site's a great place to do play-by-post gaming and has a lot of awesome features. The creator is already doing a heck of a lot to support those of us who do more gaming online than around the table.

Feel free to check out the two games I'm currently running:
Rise of the Runelords campaign
Scions of Varisia campaign (Hollow's Last Hope...and beyond)

Cheers!
Paris


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Lisa Stevens wrote:
Paris Crenshaw wrote:
Is there any way to buy this (and other map items) in PDF format? I do more online gaming and would like to use these as backgrounds for my combat maps. Thanks!

Vic and I started to talk about this the other day. I'll gather the braintrust once we are all back in the office at the end of next week.

-Lisa

Hi Lisa, was there any final decision regarding selling PDFs of the Map Packs? Right now the lack of an electronic version is the only thing stopping me from buying.


Pathfinder Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Can I get some thoughts on this set? Is it flexible to make multiple and varied inns from the included pieces or is it fairly limiting? Any info would be, as always, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber
The Last Rogue wrote:

Can I get some thoughts on this set? Is it flexible to make multiple and varied inns from the included pieces or is it fairly limiting? Any info would be, as always, greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

There are basically 3 inns comprised of 6 cards each, forming a 15"x16" plan. The pieces pretty much only have 1 orientation as many of them have items (tables, beds, etc) that cross from one card to another. Hope this helps.

The Exchange

Sample image links are broken.

Liberty's Edge

I wonder if it was done on purpose because I have not been able to get any of the image links to work on any of the map packs or game mastery cards

Maybe during the overburden of people downloading the Core Rules and just not "fixed" after it slowed down....or did it slow down. :O)

Sean

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / GameMastery Map Pack: Inns All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.