[SFS/Paizocon Online] 6-16 Dawning Fate

Game Master Kludde

Maps and Handouts
RPG Chronicles


1 to 50 of 135 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

For a century, the villainous Order of Dawning Fate have operated in the shadows, remaining anonymous and untouched despite extensive criminal activity, political manipulation, and espionage. Thanks to the efforts of countless Starfinders and their allies across the galaxy, the Order of Dawning Fate is crumbling—their members are exposed, their holdings are under investigation, their proxies are moving to cut ties, many of their highest-ranking members are dead or arrested, and their supply of the rare starmetal finitrium has been cut off. Yet a threat remains…

Zhaneni, founder and mastermind of the Order of Dawning Fate, has evaded capture, retreating to her personal demesne on the planet Kax, to wait out the turmoil alongside her closest ally and fellow founder of the Order, Evethriel. As the Stewards, Veskarium, and numerous other galactic bodies move against the Order’s now-exposed agents and holdings within their respective jurisdictions, First Seeker Ehu Hadif and Ixthia the Unbreakable dispatch Starfinders to confront Zhaneni and destroy the last remnants of Project Dawn—the hybrid machine that amplifies Zhaneni’s natural precognitive abilities, enabling her to see and shape the future.

Time is not on your side.

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

Dot

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

dot as well

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

A quorlu & a spathanae wander into the briefing room. The latter is a collection of tiny mantids swarming about, checking numerous tech devices to verify that their charge is in the right place, both physically & temporally. The former rumbles around the room before settling onto a sloped bench able to both support and accommodate her physique.

While Omni samples the edge of the table, her assistance buzzes "Perhapz we're a few minutez early, Dr. Lithic? It zhouldn't be an izzue - we're zure that otherz of the team will arrive zoon."

The quorlu rumbles in response "You're likely right, Dr. A-Prof, but I just wish that they'd have snacks in place already. Something tasty - like a nice stoneware setting glazed with some transuranic paints. Or maybe some cobalt-tinted glassware"

"Yez, yez. Agreed. But not all beingz have zuch ... rarified ... tastez as you, Dr. Lithic."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

A darkskinned tiefling is the next to arrive. She wears a ysoki refractor suit that fits to her curve and her visible weapons are a swagger hand cannon and a Red Star plasma lash. The latter looks mainly for show. She also has a sour expression on her face. It gets even sourer when she sees the lack of refreshments.

Oh COME ON! she exclaims. Where's the frelling coffee?

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

A large hover suit with a shield slowly lowers to the ground a few meters away from the others. With a hiss of steam, the cockpit opens, and a green-haired halfling with a prosthetic right arm exits. He approaches the group and grumbles, "I don't know if I'll ever get all the bits of godling out of this armor..."

He then appears to be distracted for a moment, and whispers to no one in particular, "No, I don't have another one for you."

"Anyway, I am called Kneepuncher, at least when I am in that getup," he continues, pointing a thumb over his shoulder at the powered armor. "I think we all know why they picked me for this job."

Profession Vidgamer or chronicle from 4-04:
The shield attached to his powered armor has the logo for the vidgame team Oras' Razors.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

female kish ally of Kneepuncher | Master Hireling Access | Computers +17, Engineering +17, Physical Science +17

"Your suit has been professionally cleaned. Twice," a kish woman with a datapad says with obvious exasperation. "My name is Kinbara, and I am Mr., ahem, Puncher's assistant. Because he can't keep that lump of metal in one piece without me."

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A Blue amalgam of polyps inside a cowboy wear. The copaxi follows with a notepad, reading something.

"I am O.K. Coral, a bureaucrat from Tabrid Minor a planet in the process of having their protectorate status. I was even part of the first submission. I joined the society to be closer to the process and because of a joined event in one of our flying city. I have activated solarion power. A gun that is called the Equilizer."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Kneepuncher huh? Chryssi grins. I like you already. Chrysalis, technomancer


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Well, information was really sparse on this one. Starfinder mission invites tend to be very short, but this one is low on detail even by that standard. Due to your exemplary field record you have been personally selected by First Seeker Ehu Hadif to be members of “Strike Team A” on a mission of the utmost importance. Likely at least one of your will appreciate that.

In a small theater in the Lorespire Complex, two teams of Starfinders have already taken their seats. A holographic projection of an oceanic planet dotted with archipelagos hovers over the theater’s central stage.

First Seeker Ehu Hadif stands near the projection, alongside Ixthia the Unbreakable. The first seeker nods as the last Starfinders take their seats, and gestures toward the holographic planet.

“This is Kax. It’s reachable only through the Drift, as all attempts to discern its location have failed. Exploratory expeditions have repeatedly met with misfortune. What records we have from the survivors speak of a variety of woes. Deadly diseases and poisons, shocking betrayals, unexplained disappearances, and ambushes from flocks of predatory dinosaurs. The planet has built up a reputation for being far more trouble than it’s worth, and now we know that these incidents were no accidents. Now we know who has been pulling the strings to drive everyone away from their secret base.” The hologram shifts to a golden, Y-shaped symbol atop a black background.

You are all here because you’ve played a key role in opposing these villains in the past, and we have need of your expertise once again.

Ehu points to the symbol with his upper arms while crossing his lower ones. “This symbol represents the Order of Dawning Fate, a secretive criminal organization that has been engaged in espionage, sabotage, theft, and assassination across numerous worlds. Over the past year, Starfinder agents have defeated most of their highest-ranking members. Most recently, we stymied their attempt to destroy an entire colony city to cover up the starmetal mining operation they’d been running out of it for decades.” Ehu’s expression grows stormy, a contained fury clear even behind his mask. “We evacuated all the civilians we could, but many more were massacred, and with them, dozens of good and honorable Starfinders.”

The holographic symbol fades, replaced by an image of a chunk of green metal. “The rare starmetal finitrium plays a key part in the Order’s operations. It fuels a machine they call Project Dawn. Through Project Dawn, the Order’s leader, Zhaneni, has enhanced her innate precognitive powers. With her visions of the future, she’s inspired fanatical loyalty, seized countless hidden opportunities, and evaded the authorities. That’s all about to change. Zhaneni’s running low on finitrium, so her ability to see the future has significantly weakened. It’s the perfect time to shut down Project Dawn and destroy the Order for good.” The holographic symbol disappears, replaced again by the image of Kax.

Ixthia presses a button on their datapad, then speaks, “The data I’ve just transferred to all of you contains a map of the planet Kax, as well as the precise coordinates of the bunker. It also includes maps of the bunker’s interior, with the locations of the three finitrium engines that power Project Dawn marked, as well as the machine’s core. You’ll need to act fast once you reach the base. We’ve assigned each of you to one of three strike teams, so that you can split up to disable the three engines. Once the engines are offline, members of Strike Team A should proceed to the core to challenge Zhaneni, while Strike Teams B and C prevent any reinforcements from reaching their battle. In addition to Zhaneni, you can expect to find her second in command Evethriel somewhere in the base.” The hologram shifts first to a goldattired witchwyrd with a smug countenance, followed by a stern elf in black armor. “Don’t underestimate either of them; they are cunning and remorseless in the best of circumstances, and you represent an existential threat to everything they have worked for decades to build.”

Ehu adds, “While you are on Kax, if you come across any other information about lost expeditions or other potential victims of the Order, try to retrieve it. However, do not forget that survival should be your first priority, followed by stopping the Order. Does anyone have questions?”

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Disease, poison, Dinosaur and Magic. I think that is O.K. Do you want Zhaneni alive or dead?"

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

Omni's been humming along to some tune or another during the briefing, glancing at the data packet sent by Ixthia, spinning the tiny holo-map around to peer at Kax, then zooming in to check the area around the engine sites.

When Ehu asks about questions, Omni turns to Chryssi & asks her "Do you know the song, that one about the bubbles? You know, the Life Bubbles? If you don't we should probably get a spell gem or three."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Aye - I know that one. But having backup spellgems is a good idea

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Chryssi continues. I got that spell cause my partner and our B.F.W.B. both have gill implants so I use that spell if I want to 'play' with them underwater.

The way she grins and emphasizes the word 'play' tends to indicate there is something more to it.

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

Are we all on the same strike team? Do we as pathfinder choose 1 of 3 strike teams, and we just don't do the other 2? or do we split the party to do all 3?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Last time I went up against the Order, we were

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
Maxamas Maxamas wrote:
Are we all on the same strike team? Do we as pathfinder choose 1 of 3 strike teams, and we just don't do the other 2? or do we split the party to do all 3?

They said in the intro that we are Strike one. That feel so much as an old special and we are the high level team that fight the bigbad.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

"It's not punching a god, but it'll have to do. Anything else you can tell us about the threats we will face there?"


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Yes, you are strike team A. I'll introduce you to the other strike teams. Ehu hands out encrypted comm devices These will allow you to stay in touch. You'll also find these helpful he says as he gives everyone a mk 3 serum of healing and a recovery aegis.

Strike team B consists of leader Brewer, who is renowned for his empathy and skill at leading. Hello there, fancy a cup of tea? I believe any problem is easiest to solve under the fragrance of a nice cuppa. I've good some good tea leaves here, you should try these.

Johpan is the precog, who is looking tired and wary. As Brewer introduces him, a text message comes in to one of your data pads [i]Nevermind Johpan, he's been gloomy ever since he's been having nightmares. He thinks they signal danger about the future. I'm Tip by the way, I'm over here on the crates[/b] An Ysoki, lurking in the shadows, holding a comm unit, on top of a stack of crates waves, briefly looks up in the direction of the group, then looks back down at his comm unit and sends a clever meme of a bubble.

The last member of Strike team B is Lumina-4, a female android who looks to be very concentrates tinkering with her drone Widget, though it's not clear if that little that came out of it explosion was planned.

---

Strike team C is led by a gruff dragonkin soldier Gryxakaya, at your service. You guys don't look to green. Good. Did you keep up with your training?. There's an equally gruff Vesk near the dragonkin, and its clear they share a bond, and a disposition towards combat training. The Vesk's duffel bag has a badge of a cute squox on it, though, so this Vesk might not be such a tough cookie all the time.

There's a Lashunta woman relaxing and watching an episode of 'Here's the now', a show about new technological innovations, new artists, the latest fashion trends, and current events. Astrowerk, new release... nicee...

The last member of strike team C is a Weydanite. Without needig much invitation, the nuar starts rattling off his theory on the Gap It's a puzzle send by the Gods! The Gods have hidden the cause of the Gap to create the ultimate mystery, and only by following the tenets of our faith can we contribute to solving the enigma! Exploration and collaboration among peoples from countless worlds, that is my answer!


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?
O.K. Coral wrote:
"Disease, poison, Dinosaur and Magic. I think that is O.K. Do you want Zhaneni alive or dead?"

Ehu just speaks one word to you, and that is dead

You can't always get what you want, Ehu

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.
AbadarCorp Entertainment wrote:
O.K. Coral wrote:
"Disease, poison, Dinosaur and Magic. I think that is O.K. Do you want Zhaneni alive or dead?"

Ehu just speaks one word to you, and that is dead

You can't always get what you want, Ehu

"As you wish, First Seeker. She will burn into the flames of Hell as soon as i meet her."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

I'll take her there myself if I have to

She doesn't feel any need to be friendly with anyone else.

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

When we are away from all NPCs and only PCs can hear us. We can fake Zhaneni's death with a good medicine man. Even if we have his body. Then wake him when nobody is around Think of it, if we roll like a 30+ on medicine can we make him look dead? Like how they did in Africa, the famous the guy that looked dead but he was really poisoned with a small dosage of pufferfish poison just enough to slow his pulse to be almost undetectable but just enough to keep him alive?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Why would we do that?

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

They want him dead, it might benefit us to keep him alive. There is always a chance they want him dead to cover something up. We can always kill him later, but a wish spell to bring him back alive is a millionaires fortune, it is more cost effective to keep him alive and kill him later than to kill him now and wish spell him back to life.

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

The humming quorlu stops & looks at Maxamus.

"Entropy - it's a known quality of the universe that will claim us all in time. But that one sees into Time's flow & directs the eddies as she wishes. We may only get one chance to deal with her & to put paid to the Order's depredations, once & for all."

Omni returns to her tablet & resumes her singing.


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

During the mission, the strike teams can assist the group to help out, but at a(n undisclosed) cost

---

When the Starfinders reach Kax, night has fallen on the islands where Zhaneni’s bunker hides. With no moon or stars to light the sky above, the planet’s surface is pitch-black. The nearest landing site to the bunker is a large grassy clearing a mile to the west. The larger vegetation here was cleared away by researchers on one of the numerous failed expeditions to the planet. Scans indicate that a small research station remains standing nearby to the east, on the way to the Order’s bunker.

The inky black sky above cloaks the humid jungle in a veil of darkness. A quiet susurrus of clicks and calls fills the night air. Suddenly, a roaring screech emerges from deeper in the jungle to the north; in its aftermath, silence reigns.

You can make a Survival check

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

Then

"Yeah, I fail to see the benefit of disobeying orders just to keep a villain alive."

Now

Kneepuncher looks around the jungle. "Someone else is going to have to point me at the big bad. I can't figure out where we are going from here."

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

Survival: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Omni seems startled by the screech.

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

survival: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

As far as I understand it, this Zhaneni is so dangerous and deranged that they do need to be put down for everyone's safety. I will have no hesitation in putting the knife in. As the Vesk say "QotDI' gheD tlhejbe' wamwI'".

survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

She nods at Kneepuncher. jaghmeylI' DaghIjjaj.

Vesk:
May you scare your enimies, may your enemies run

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

survival: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

I am not the best one to be that.


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Our APL looks to be 8, which puts us in LOW. I'm still missing two RPG Chronicles check-ins, and two token

The screech isn't followed up, but as the group gets closer to an overgrown research station, Maxamas notices multiple sets of tracks from three clawed creatures; each footprint is almost two feet long. Maxamas determines that they come from a six-legged creature that weighs over 50 tons, and also notices numerous tracks from a pack of smaller three-clawed creatures that walk on two feet; these creatures would be roughly three feet tall.

An enormous dinosaur charges at the group while a number of smaller creatures moves to encircle!

Moving to create a corridor! Brewer chatters over the comm, and Gryxakaya's team follows suit We'll holds of this horde of smaller creature and create an escape route.

That leaves the group to deal with the large specimen stampeding towards them...

init:

Omni: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Maxamas: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Chrysalis: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
ok Coral: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Kneepuncer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Enemy: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (5) + 0 = 5

Everyone can act. If your token does not appear on the map, please add it yourself in the dotted area

---
Kneepuncher
Omni
Maxamas
OK
Chryssi

---
Enemy
---

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

"Got it - engaging." says Omni as she heedlessly charges through the foliage to fight the huge beast.

Her Entropic Charge ability lets her forgo the Entropy Pt she'd gain for charging to ignore both difficult terrain & the negative elements of the charge

Her field tactical shield is held in one tentacle, a second tentacle holds an SA pistol, & her third glimmers with an odd, destructive energy. It's that last tentacle that lashes out at the beast.

entropic strike vs EAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21
acid damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 5) + 13 = 23
Life Science to ID: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Entropy Points = 1

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Graviton mode. Move action: Gravity pulse. Standard action: Shoot. Feat Zoro-in: If missed +1 insight bonus for the next attack.

The solarian is actually impressed that this small escargot his able to stop such a gargatuan creature on his track.

His body goes dark as a bullet with an huge kinetic energy goes into the dinosaur.

attack solar flare eac: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25

cold damage, graviton 20ft,weapon crystal (holy and force effect: 2d4 + 12 + 1d4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 12 + (3) = 211f this is a hit, it needs to do an reflex save dc 19 or being pushed 20ft.

graviton special weapon properties (from gravity pulse:

Gravitation
Source Starfinder Armory pg. 28
When you hit a target with a gravitation weapon, you can move that target the listed distance either toward you or away from you unless it succeeds at a Reflex save (DC = 10 + 1/2 weapon’s item level + your Dexterity bonus). If this movement would cause the target to move through a wall, object, or another barrier, the target creature stops moving, but it does not fall prone or take damage. If the movement would push the target off a cliff, into a trap, or otherwise move it into an area of obvious danger, the target must succeed at a second Reflex saving throw to stop its movement or be moved into the dangerous space. Movement caused by a gravitation weapon does not trigger attacks of opportunity.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Not sure I want to use my spells just yet

So she lets loose with her handcannon while yelling a Vesk battlecry
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp.

Vesk:
Hit them hard and hit them fast

swagger hand cannon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 piercing: 1d12 ⇒ 1

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

"Hey, no charging into mortal peril without me!" the halfling calls out as he also rushes towards the creature.

Entropic Strike: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 vs. EAC
Acid and Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) + 15 = 23 (force, magic, operative; critical knockdown)
Intimidate: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35 vs. {10 + Intimidate} or {15 + 1½ × CR}

Success on the Intimidate check makes the target off-target against anyone other than me until my next turn.

Entropy 1


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

This thing is pretty hard to hit, but Omni manages to take advantage of the thing not being quite ready, and hits hard.

Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

OK alters gravity, drawing a solar flare towards the dinosaur, who stand his ground despite the shake-up.

The Vesk battlecry doesn't seem to help Chryssi hit her target.

Kneepuncher has fought tougher enemies (much tougher ones!) and despite the predator being a couple of sizes larger than him (even with the power armor), he gives the dinosaur a good cut and a good scare.

---
Kneepuncher
Omni
Maxamas
OK
Chryssi
---
Enemy (67, OT [Except KP])
---

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

Move while trick attacking the enemy trick attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (14) + 21 = 35 dmg: 5d8 ⇒ (5, 6, 1, 1, 1) = 14
hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28 vs KAC Flat Footed semi-automatic pistol dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10 piercing.


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Maxamas is unfazed by the sight of a huge dinosaur, and hits with his semi-auto pistol

The dinosaur lets out a formidable, high-pitched screech that pierces the eardrums, and reverberates around the forest.

Sonic damage: 9d10 ⇒ (1, 4, 7, 9, 4, 9, 9, 10, 8) = 61Vs kneepuncher, Omni, Maxamas, DC 18 Fort for half. Defeaned 1 minute on failed save

---
Kneepuncher
Omni
Maxamas
OK
Chryssi

---
Enemy (91, OT [Except KP])
---

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

Fort vs the Screams: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Omni takes 30 (66/96) & gains an Entropy point due to taking more than 2x her level in damage (2 EP now)

Omni looks to her left at the small man in the large suit.
"Team up?" she asks as she steps adjacent to him, then continues beating on the beats with her entropic strike.

another entropic strike vs the beast's FF EAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
acid damage: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 2) + 13 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

"I usually go for opposite sides, but we can try this."

Entropic Strike: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 - 2 = 21 vs. EAC
Acid and Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (4, 1, 2) + 15 = 22 (force, magic, operative; critical knockdown)

Entropic Strike: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 14 - 2 = 26 vs. EAC
Acid and Bludgeoning Damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (3, 1, 6) + 15 = 25 (force, magic, operative; critical knockdown)

+1 Entropy for attacking more than once in a round, +1 for taking a big hit. 3 total.


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

The quorlu hacks away at the huge dino, leavign an acid-dripping gash. The mecha containing kneepuncher looks diminutive with respect to the ferocious predator. Although the first strikes just hits tough skin, the second strike causes a good bruise.

---
Kneepuncher
Omni
Maxamas
OK
Chryssi

---
Enemy (132, OT [Except KP])
---

Wayfinders

Female Quorlu NG Vanguard 8 | SP 96/96 HP 62/62 | RP 9/9 | EAC 28(29); KAC 30(31) | Fort +11; Ref +10; Will +4 | Init: +4 | Speed 40ft, Fly 30ft | Perception +12 (Lo-Lite/Darkvision), SM +4

"Hard to bodyguard & intervene from opposite sides." replies Omni between attacks.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG halfling vanguard (power armor jockey) 9 | SP 117/117 HP 83/83 | RP 9/10 | EAC 26; KAC 31 | Fort +13; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +3 | Perc: +15, SM: +0 | Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft. (average) | Entropy 0/6 | Reactive 1/1 | Size: Large | Reroll | Active conditions: Panicked

"I'm not usually fighting something where I can't reach the opposite side."

Wayfinders

Male Human Divine Champion Ghost Operative 9: Spd:50, Init:9, SP:17/99, HP:76/76, RP:10/10, EAC:27, KAC:28, 9 Piercing Resistance, Fort:9(toughness), Ref:12, Will:6, Per:16, Darkvision, Electrolocation

fort: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Failure, so
trick attack: 21 + 10 = 31 Forgot I can take 10, it is a good thing I rolled high last time. dmg: 5d8 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 3, 2) = 22
And fires another pistol shot at it hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 vs KAC FF dmg: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11 piercing.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo)

Female Tiefling Technomancer - 7 | SP 09/35, HP 39/39, RP 6/8 | EAC 20, KAC 20 | F+3, R+5, W+6 | Perc +7 | Init +3 | s/d 1:1/6; 2:3/4 3:0/3 DC:15+SL | TSRR:1 | SS(LE) | 124312-713

Ah - Frelling handcannon

She fires three magic missiles at the beast
mm: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4, 1) + 3 = 12

It is SO tempting to belt out one of Abysshead's hits to give Kneepuncher and Omni a beat for their beat down.

Exo-Guardians

Untyped N Copaxi Bureaucrat Solarion 7 | SP 53/63 HP 53/53 | RP 5/5 | EAC 22; KAC 23 | Fort +7; Ref +10; Will +5 | Init: +6| Perc: +5, SM: -1 (blindsense (scent)) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

fortitude: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

O.k. continue to shoot with his gravity charged bullets.

attack solar flare eac, flashing strike: 1d20 + 14 - 3 ⇒ (9) + 14 - 3 = 20
cold damage, graviton 20ft,weapon crystal (holy and force effect: 2d4 + 12 + 1d4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 12 + (2) = 191f this is a hit, it needs to do an reflex save dc 19 or being pushed 20ft.

2nd attack solar flare eac, flashing strike: 1d20 + 14 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 3 = 21
cold damage, graviton 20ft,weapon crystal (holy and force effect: 2d4 + 12 + 1d4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 12 + (4) = 201f this is a hit, it needs to do an reflex save dc 19 or being pushed 20ft.

graviton special weapon properties (from gravity pulse:

Gravitation
Source Starfinder Armory pg. 28
When you hit a target with a gravitation weapon, you can move that target the listed distance either toward you or away from you unless it succeeds at a Reflex save (DC = 10 + 1/2 weapon’s item level + your Dexterity bonus). If this movement would cause the target to move through a wall, object, or another barrier, the target creature stops moving, but it does not fall prone or take damage. If the movement would push the target off a cliff, into a trap, or otherwise move it into an area of obvious danger, the target must succeed at a second Reflex saving throw to stop its movement or be moved into the dangerous space. Movement caused by a gravitation weapon does not trigger attacks of opportunity.

Special:If there is a miss the next attack has an +1 insight to attack.


| Recruitment Board | How is my flying? (feedback) | DICEBOT LOVES YOU |Starship combat cheat sheet | STEAL THIS TEMPLATE | Castamir Event Code: 2715121 | How is everybody doing?

Maxamas tricks out the dinosaur, but his shot goes wide. Fortunately, magic missiles are unerring, slamming into the dino and weakening it, and leaving it to OK corral to finish it off. Although the copaxi tries his best, both of his strikes are blocked by tough skin, and the dino it just barely left standing.

The monster tries to bite Omni (not knowing that's a bad idea for its teeth), but just snaps at the air.

Bite, Omni: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 222d10 + 11 ⇒ (7, 7) + 11 = 25

---
Kneepuncher
Omni
Maxamas
OK
Chryssi

---
Enemy (144)
---

1 to 50 of 135 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Paizocon Online] 6-16 Dawning Fate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.