[ACO] PF2e 01-14 Lions of Katapesh (P1) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

3) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

4) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

4) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

5) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

6) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Grand Archive

A youngish looking half elf with green hair enters into the room. He has on leather armor and his bright eyes look on and about at his new surroundings. His mouth forms an OO, in wonder and amazement.

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

A young man enters the room greeting those already there before him.

In his mid-twenties, Basalt embodies a blend of mature ruggedness and disciplined youth, his meticulously groomed beard and tanned skin telling of life's trials and shared adventures. His straight, almond brown hair seems shaped by nature itself. Notably, scars etched around his left eye map tales of resilience, underscoring a rugged character forged through confronting life head-on. Draped in earth-toned leather adorned with fiery red runes, his attire signifies a deep connection with the natural world and hints at ancient power.

He carries with him a steel shield on his back symbolizing readiness and an ornate sickle at his waist representing adaptability, both symbols of is desire to confront adversity with an unyielding spirit.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

The adventure begins in a meeting room in Katapesh, where you are briefed on your mission by Yigrig Moneymaker.

Please introduce yourselves if you haven't already.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

The Ifrit Dwarven Rogue walks in. Hello everyone. Today we are going too..., well I should introduce myself first, name's Jack, here to help. Yes, I shaved the beard, it was for a charity event.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

A tall and wiry dark-skinned elf male arrives. He is dressed in plain dark brown robes. He has his pure white hair neatly tied behind his head. He sports a single dagger by his side, though his belt appears to have many pouches. He is carrying a leather backpack that looks like its built to withstand a beating.

"Well-met fellow Pathfinders! I am Quinthalas, and though I am not overly fond of hot places - it seems our Venture-Captains like sending me to them."

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

"How else are you going to become acclimated to them? You should thank them for trying to toughen you up a bit." Gympie, the kholo hailing from Anthusis chides as he joins the others in the hall. Nearly seven feet tall and muscular, he looks at everyone in the room as someone contemplating what to try next at the buffet, a habit you are assured he has broken since he days fighting against the Chelaxian colonizers in the war for Vidrian's independence.

Grand Archive

Hesitingly, the half elf speaks up, his voice is a little timid yet cracks when he speaks, I am not sure that I have....have..ever been far away from water.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas looks at Gympie with a raised eyebrow. "Ah... another one... Let us all hope that your brawn is indeed better than your mouth. Clearly your manners are not your best asset." He heaves a heavy sigh in disappointment, and steps away from the gnoll.

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

A goblin wearing a dragon suit arrives in the room playing his flute. When he sees people inside, he stops playing, bows down to them. "I am Griphook." he says before taking one of the empty chairs and looks around.

Grand Archive

Quinthalas Rath wrote:

A tall and wiry dark-skinned elf male arrives. He is dressed in plain dark brown robes. He has his pure white hair neatly tied behind his head. He sports a single dagger by his side, though his belt appears to have many pouches. He is carrying a leather backpack that looks like its built to withstand a beating.

"Well-met fellow Pathfinders! I am Quinthalas, and though I am not overly fond of hot places - it seems our Venture-Captains like sending me to them."

A drowish looking elf?

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Let Lorquinor ask Quinthalas. It more interesting to RP. But yes, he looks drow.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Yigrig Moneymaker, the powerful goblin merchant, slumps in a large chair. His face, normally so proud and assured, looks troubled. "It’s good to see you, Pathfinders! I have a lot of respect for the Society. You’ve been good to me in the past, and my family has aided you in return. But today I come before you, my hat in my hands, in need of help."

"My family and I have almost brokered a trade agreement between the cities of Solku and Oenopion. It’s a beneficial deal, one where Solku gains the materials it needs to defend itself, Oenopion gains a new trading partner, and everyone stands to make a heap of coin. There’s only one issue standing in the way of the negotiation being finalized: a bridge must be constructed over the Elemion River to facilitate safe travel between the two cities. My family is responsible for building and maintaining this bridge. It should have been a simple job… easy to pull off."

"It has been anything but easy."

The old goblin leans forward. "Every morning at the work camp, it is discovered that more of my children have been pulled from their beds in the night, presumed dead. Every shipment of aid I send gets attacked. The last one I sent did not even arrive."

"There is a lot of money riding on this deal, but I admit this isn’t about money anymore. This is personal. Someone is harming my family and I can’t sit by and let that happen. I have contracted the Pathfinder Society to protect the bridge and surrounding work camp while construction is completed. I have a caravan ready to leave, filled with new workers and supplies for the bridge site. I want you on it. When you see it safely to the bridge site, I need you to stop the attacks on the camp by any means necessary until the job is complete. When you get to the work camp, you will meet my son Zig, the overseer of the project. Sweet kid… takes after his old man. He’ll be your liaison with the workers and see to your needs."

"Nothing is more important than family. Nothing. And so, I’m asking you to take care of mine. Our future is in your hands. Any questions before you head out?"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Jack Jin Dune's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Quinthalas's Nature (U): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
Loquinor Brightcoral's Nature (): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Griphook Ragnok's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Basalt's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Loquinor:
You recognize that the area you are visiting is home to great beasts such as lions, panthers, dire wolves, and more. You get a +1 to Initiative (which will be added) to all encounters

Quinthalas/Griphook/Basalt:
You realize that the area you are visiting is home to great beasts such as lions, panthers, dire wolves, and more. Such creatures might be responsible for the attacks on the camp.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

"I've no questions for you sir Yigrig. Perhaps my companions do. I'd like to assure you that we will do our best to help you here. I'm confident that our team can handle whatever it is that lies ahead."

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

"So are big predator animals common here? It seems to be the work of one, or more."

He takes a second for his statement to sink in and then he continues.

"Have you noticed anything unsual with them? Maybe animals in places they are not usually in, any changes of notice in anything?"

Grand Archive

Quinthalas Rath wrote:
Let Lorquinor ask Quinthalas. It more interesting to RP. But yes, he looks drow.

He is only half elven and I try to play him pretty naive. I doubt he would know what a drow is but LONG LIVE THE DROW!

Grand Archive

I think that large predators might be responsible for some of these attacks. I am not TOO familiar with land predators but I saw some in a book once. I would really like to pet some of these animals but I wonder if they can be mean like orcas can, and see lions and sometimes ever sea otters? the half elf says,

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

"I agree with him," Griphook chimes in. "And him." he adds. "What can we do when we reach the camp? We shtay with them until the bridge ish finished?" he asks Yigrig.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:
Quinthalas Rath wrote:
Let Lorquinor ask Quinthalas. It more interesting to RP. But yes, he looks drow.
He is only half elven and I try to play him pretty naive. I doubt he would know what a drow is but LONG LIVE THE DROW!

GM Facepalms :)

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

"Whatever the reason, we will find what the cause is and put a stop to it."

Grand Archive

GM Tiger wrote:
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:
Quinthalas Rath wrote:
Let Lorquinor ask Quinthalas. It more interesting to RP. But yes, he looks drow.
He is only half elven and I try to play him pretty naive. I doubt he would know what a drow is but LONG LIVE THE DROW!

GM Facepalms :)

A..hem... LONG LIVE THE DROW :)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

After finish talking to Yigrig, he leads you to a goblin caravan. The goblin caravan consists of 4 Huge wagons and 20 nervous goblin workers. It also contains a trove supplies including wooden beams and food. The leader of the caravan is a goblin named Muckmuck, who remains terrified of his responsibilities and fearful of what could happen on the ensuing journey. He has little to say to you and doesn’t contribute much beyond driving the caravan. Because many goblins loathe horses, the caravan’s wagons are pulled by camels.

Muckmuck laughs to himself.

"You longshanks think you can protect us? You can’t save Muckmuck. You’re weak. Face facts. We’re all going to die."

"You sit there in the back and talk to the workers. We’re all scared. Doesn’t matter what we do. We’re all going to die."

"Tell you truth, I don’t want to go. Yigrig reads too many books. He’s lost his mind. We all think about leaving before he gets us killed. Not help that the minstrel lost hand in teethbrushing accident. Much blood. Can’t play lute anymore."

"Tell you what. You want to help? You be the minstrel. Make fancy music. Make goblins feel less likely to run away. Convince them we’re not all going to die."

Surprise! It's skill check time. I know you are all shocked and amazed that there is a whole section specifically on skill checks and/or socialization. The listed skills are the obvious ones for each location, but creative solutions may be rewarded!


Goblins attempt to impress each other with feats of acrobatics. DC 15 Acrobatics to Tumble Through the crowd while trying to display agility and grace.
The goblins show off their bravery by climbing tents, cliffs, trees or anything so high that falling from it results in a nasty impact. DC 15 Athletics to Climb so well they impress the goblins with their physical prowess.
The goblins love impressions, and if you can Impersonate Muckmuck or otherwise impress them with this skill, they fall over with laughter. DC 15 Deception Impersonate Muckmuck or another goblin in the caravan.
DC 15 Performance to perform for the goblins


The goblins begin with a number of Morale Points equal to the number of PCs. For every goblin killed in any encounter during this scenario, the goblins lose 1 Morale Point. Lost Morale Points lower the final Treasure Bundle payout. If the goblin’s Morale Points are reduced to 0, the goblins abandon the bridge site completely in order to protect their own lives. If this occurs, the PCs must immediately find and defeat the primary antagonist (such as by tracking them to their lair), or the scenario ends in defeat. Certain actions taken by the PCs throughout this scenario can increase the goblins’ Morale Points, such as those described below.

Morale Points: 6

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas clowns around with the Goblins, pretending he's Muckmuck. He walks around like a duck and says "You can’t save Muckmuck. You’re weak. Face facts. We’re all going to die."

deception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

"Oh, yes, why don't you entertain us? That is what will keep us alive? I'm so glad Yigrig hired a bunch of clowns to guard the caravan."

Deception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

"I believe that we're capable enough to deal with this issue." responds Basalt as he lifts a heavy boulder and tosses it away with a grin on his face.

Atlethics DC 15: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Grand Archive

He attempts an athletics check to show his mighty power
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

"I think it ish good to give every goblin here like me shome good music." he then draws out his flute and closes his lip with it and begins playing a soft melody.
Performance to Perform w Virtuosic Performer feat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Quinthalas makes a perfect imitation of Muckmuck that the goblins all fall over, howling with laughter (+2 Morale Points)

Lorqinor climbs a tall tree, showing off his strength by using one hand to pull himself up to the highest branches. The goblins are all wide-eyed and open-mouthed as they 'ooh' and 'aah'. (+2 Morale Points)

Basalt casually picks up a big rock and heaves it away with no effort at all. (+1 Morale Points)

Gympie mimics Muckmuck. He doesn't do as well as Quinthalas but the goblins are still entertained. (+1 Morale Points)

Griphook plays a tune on his flute but he hits a few sour notes and the goblins are not impressed. (no change)

Total Morale Points: 12

Still waiting for Jack Jin Dune to make a check. While waiting, please position yourselves on the wagons (map is linked above)

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Jack will attempt to climb athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Also since I have goblin lore, can I use it to find out what I know about these goblins? I'm not expecting to get extra Morale Points, but maybe I can find stuff about these particular goblins. Like I can sense they are happy-go lucky, or they are depressed, or they are all rangers, etc.

recall knowledge is a secret check:
goblin lore: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Jack:
They're all scared. With the attacks on the camp, they're all terrified that the current day may be their last.

Jack climbs onto a high tree with ease. The goblins all oooh and aaah in wonder.

All in all, you manage to boost the goblins' morale, taking their mind off their troubles for the meantime. You resume your journey in the morning...

Total Morale Points: 13

As you approach the bridge site, you notice a band of ne'er do wells waiting for you. They don't appear to want to have a friendly chat. At the sight of the bandits, the goblins all scatter and hide.

GM Dice:

Gympie, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Jack Jin Dune, Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Quinthalas, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Loquinor Brightcoral, Scout: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Griphook Ragnok, Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Basalt, Defend: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Red Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Yellow Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Square Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Pink Circle Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Pink White Shirt init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Blue Circle Init: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Special Conditions:
Before your Turn:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
Pink Circle
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Blue Circle
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Pulls out shortbow, one action and actions 2 and 3, readies a shortbow shot to the first one to get within a 60 foot range increment of me. hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Jack pulls out his shortbow and waits for one of the bandits to get in close. Sure enough, one of the bandits comes within range and gets his hair parted by an arrow (Miss). Two of his companions also approach.

I realized this morning that I forgot to act for the bandits when we went into combat. I just treated it as delaying since nobody is in striking distance yet.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Red
Pink Circle
Blue Circle
**Gympie - AC 19, 28/28
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Gympie shouts, "freeze!" at one of the bandits as he tries to do just that to him. The kholo can't help but laugh at his own pun. The cold lingers for a bit.

◆◆ Ray of Frost vs blue circle
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
cold damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Double damage and a 10 foot status penalty to speed for one round on a crit.

◆ Arcane Cascade stance (+5 speed, strikes will do extra cold damage)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Gympie chucks a snowball at Blue Circle and catches him right in the face, staggering him.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Red
Pink Circle
Blue Circle (-8; -10 Speed 1 rd)
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Grand Archive

I hope I am doing this right. This is the 1st time I have played him in a combat scenario

The half elf concentrates and with a twirl of his hands manifests an aquan aura/ He then takes a move forward to flank red and attempts to punch him as a watery globe encircles his hands

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 -2 AC flanking
1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 bludgeoning damage

If he is attacked and hit he will use deflecting hands to keep 1 pt of B or P damage from hurting him.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:

I hope I am doing this right. This is the 1st time I have played him in a combat scenario

The half elf concentrates and with a twirl of his hands manifests an aquan aura/ He then takes a move forward to flank red and attempts to punch him as a watery globe encircles his hands

1d20+6 -2 AC flanking
1d8+4 bludgeoning damage

If he is attacked and hit he will use deflecting hands to keep 1 pt of B or P damage from hurting him.

Lorqinor, the one you flanked and attacked is actually Basalt. Would you like to try again? The baddies are north :)

Grand Archive

Can he keep the same roll and fire at red?

1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 bludgeoning damage

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:

Can he keep the same roll and fire at red?

1d8+2 bludgeoning damage

If you're referring to Tidal Hands, the 30' cone gets Blue.

GM Dice:

Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Lorqinor suddenly shoots a cone of water at Blue and hits him in the face, breaking his neck and killing him instantly.

Same bandits. Ran out of tokens of the other... Besides, they're allowed to make fashion statements, right? :)

Lorqinor:

Can you please ask Robin (aka Graeyson) to check into the Gameplay Table for the special he's in. Thanks.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Red
Pink Circle
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt
**Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

Posting Griphook's turn in advance when it gets to his moment.

Griphook's turn for Round 1:

Griphook draws out her flute and purses his lips onto it, playing a battle-like tune to accompany his allies in their attacks. He also raises a magical shield with the same music.

Performance check for Lingering Composition w Virtuosic Performer feat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Hero Point! Performance check for Lingering Composition w Virtuosic Performer feat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26 (standard difficulty DC of highest level among PCs; 3 rounds of IC on Success, 4 rounds on Crit Success)

◆ Interact to draw instrument
◇ Cast a Spell, Lingering Composition
◆ Cast a Spell, Inspire Courage
◆ Cast a Spell, Shield (+1 to AC)

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas fires off an icy ray at one of the bandits, then prepares for a counter-assault with a shield cantrip.

◆◆ spell attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
cold: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
◆ shield

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Two more bandits move in close.

Griphook pulls out his flute and plays some battle music. The music lifts your spirits, removing fear. Quinthalas takes advantage of this and sends a snowball at the bandit with the white shirt and smacks him in the chest.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (1/4 rds)
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Red
Pink Circle
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt (-6)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12 (AC 17)
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 1 of 4)

-1-
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Jack moves up and fires at red hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Jack moves up, but his arrow flies over Red's head.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (1/4 rds)
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Red
Pink Circle
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt (-6)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12 (AC 17)
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 1 of 4)

-1-
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Basalt will start by channeling his elements, sending a burst of flames towards one of the robed men (PWS) and then stride forward, raising his shield as he moves.

◆◇ Channel Elements, Elemental Blast (fire): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 fire damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
◆ Stride forward
◆ Raise Shield

↺Shield Block

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Basalt taps his elemental gate and shoots a fireball at the bandit in the White shirt. The fireball goes over the bandit's head but it causes the bandit to duck just the same. He raises his shield after moving forward.

Pink runs forward and pulls a vial with red liquid from a pouch and hurls it at Jack.

LAF vs Jack AC 18: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The vial hits the ground and burst into flames. It misses Jack but he gets singed by a burning ember.

Red also runs in and pulls a similar vial from a pouch and hurls it at Quintalas.

LAF vs Quinthalas AC 17: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Fire: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Basalt and Griphook get singed by burning embers. Worse, the wagon Quinthalas rides in catches fire.

Fire Damage vs Wagon: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (1/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Red
Pink Circle
**Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt (-6)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 8/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 1 of 4)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Put out Burning Wagons:

Anyone adjacent to a Burning Wagon can spend 1 action to make a DC 14 Reflex Save to interact and put out the fire using blankets, water, or some other appropriate tool.
Spells like Create Water will work as well.

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Gympie strides up and tries to distract red.

◆ Stride
◆ Feint Deception vs Perception DC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
◆ Strike Mambele: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Slashing: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 plus 1 cold

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

I forgot to mention that the goblins lose 2 Morale Points for each wagon you lose so you're going to want to put out the fires...

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Gypmie advances and attempts to distract Red. Red laughs at the attempt and sneers "That was sad, dog-man. Why don't you go gnaw on your bone and - GAK!" his taunt being cut off by Gympie's strike that almost removes his arm.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (1/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Red (-9)
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6; On Fire)
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Pink White Shirt (-6)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 8/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 1 of 4)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Put out Burning Wagons:

Anyone adjacent to a Burning Wagon can spend 1 action to make a DC 14 Reflex Save to interact and put out the fire using blankets, water, or some other appropriate tool.
Spells like Create Water will work as well.

1 to 50 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e 01-14 Lions of Katapesh (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.