[ACO] PF2e 01-14 Lions of Katapesh (P1) (Inactive)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


51 to 100 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

uH-OH the half elf says as he sees the wagon on fire. He quickly moves up to it and through his connection to the Plane of Water douses the fire, getting the elf wet in the process.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Lorqinor moves up to the wagon and shoots some water at it, putting the flames out.

The bandit with a white shirt (Pink Octagon) runs up, pulls out another red vial and hurls it at Lorqinor.

LAF vs Lorqinor AC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

The vial misses but Lorqinor gets singed by a burning ember.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (1/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Red (-9)
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
Pink White Shirt (-6)
**Quinthalas - AC 16, 8/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow
Blue Square
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 1 of 4)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas tries to cast a spell while he's on fire. He causes lightning to jump from his fingers to strike two opponents directly in front of him.

He then removes his robes which are now ablaze.

◆◆ electric arc: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 Reflex Save DC 17
◆ Remove Robes

flat check vs persistent damage: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Pink Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Red Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Quinthalas sends lightning at Red and Pink (White Shirt). Both avoid the worst of the damage but for Red it was one step too far.

A bandit with a yellow headband runs up, pulls out a vial of red liquid and hurls it at Gympie.

LAF vs Gympie, AC 19: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Another bandit with a white shirt (maybe Pink's brother?) runs up and hurls another vial at Quinthalas.

LAF vs Quinthalas, AC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The vial misses Quinthalas but he gets hit by a burning ember (as does Gympie).

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2-3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (2/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

-3-
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Gympie - AC 19, 27/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
Pink White Shirt (-8)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 6/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow
Blue Square

-2-
**Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 2 of 4)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

I think it is Round 2 for Griphook and Basalt and 3 for the rest.

Griphook continues to play his music and bolsters Quinthalas' mind and health with positive energy.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Soothe, 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 HP for Quinthalas, and +2 status bonus to saves against mental effects for 1 minute
◆ Cast a Spell, Shield

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Griphook sends some much healing to Quinthalas.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2-3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (2/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

-3-
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Gympie - AC 19, 27/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
Pink White Shirt (-8)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow
Blue Square

-2-
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 2 of 4)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Thank you Griphook

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Fires at yellow twice after moving hit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3
hit: 1d20 ⇒ 16 dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Basalt will attack the robbed man closer to him (blue square) with his earth impulses.

◆◆Two Action Earth Blast, ◇thrown: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17, bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 11
One Action Earth Blast, ◇agile: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 4 + 1 = 14, bludgeoning: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Jack moves up and shoots yellow twice, but only hitting with his first arrow. Basalt generates some clods of earth and hurls that at Blue, catching the bandit with a glancing blow, but strong enough to break his neck, killing him instantly.

Pink Circle runs in, pulls out another vial of alchemist fire and hurls it one of the wagons!

LAF vs Wagon: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

The vial misses but a burning ember still strikes the wagon, setting it ablaze!

Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 4

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (2/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Wagon 2 (-4; Burning)
**Gympie - AC 19, 27/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
Pink White Shirt (-8)
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
Yellow (-3)
Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 2 of 4)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Put out Burning Wagons:

Anyone adjacent to a Burning Wagon can spend 1 action to make a DC 14 Reflex Save to interact and put out the fire using blankets, water, or some other appropriate tool.
Spells like Create Water will work as well.

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Gympie decides to put himself out there, with a quick twist of the wrist he finds himself next to two of the bandits.

◆ Dimensional Assault
Gympie teleports 15 ft. and then Strikes (Pink White Shirt)
Mambele: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 = 29
Slashing: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8 + 1 cold
Deadly: 1d8 ⇒ 5

He then tries to fake out the other before slashing at him.

◆ Feint (Yellow)
Deception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Assuming that succeeds

◆ Strike (Yellow)
Mambele vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 - 5 = 8
Slashing: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 1 = 8 + 3 cold.

Hero Point
Mambele vs Flat-footed: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 9 + 1 - 5 = 16

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Gympie suddenly ends up between the white shirted bandit and Yellow. One swing of his Mambele removes the head of the other whiteshirt. He then fakes out Yellow and pokes him in the eye, ending their lives.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3-4
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (2/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

-4-
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Wagon 2 (-4; Burning)

-3-
Gympie - AC 19, 27/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
**Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
**Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 2 of 4)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

--------------------------------
CONDITIONS AND EFFECTS REFERENCE
--------------------------------

Put out Burning Wagons:

Anyone adjacent to a Burning Wagon can spend 1 action to make a DC 14 Reflex Save to interact and put out the fire using blankets, water, or some other appropriate tool.
Spells like Create Water will work as well.

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

Griphook stops playing his flute and begins to smother the flames of the burning wagon next to him. "We should put out the firesh!" he calls the attention of his allies.

He then sends force missile to bring down the remaining attacker as he returns back to playing his flute.
Magic Missile Spell Attack, IC vs Pink Circle: 2d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 + 1 = 6 force damage

◆ Interact to put out fire of burning wagons, DC 14 Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
◆◆ Cast a Spell, Magic Missile.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas aims a spell at the last bandit standing and fires off a trio of bolts of force at it.

magic missile: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 3 = 9
flat check: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Griphook smothers the flames and shoots Pink Circle with bolts of force. Quinthalas follows it up with a spell of his own and finishes the bandit.

We will remain in initiative until we can resolve the Persistent Burn (which probably just means Lorqinor spraying Quinthalas with water or dropping him in the lake) :)

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quint is planning to take a bath :0

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 3-4
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
Inspire Courage: +1 atk/dmg, saves vs fear (2/4 rds)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat Check vs Persistent Fire: Quinthalas
------------------
Those with ** may go

-4-
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 19/20
Pink Circle
Wagon 1 (-6)
Wagon 2 (-4; Burning)

-3-
Gympie - AC 19, 27/28 (Arcane Cascade: +5 Speed, Cold Dmg)
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 19/20
Quinthalas - AC 16, 11/12 (AC 17; 1 persistent fire)
**Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 27/28 (AC 19; IC Rd 2 of 4)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 19/20

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

If it works...

Basalt will again materialize chunks of earth trying to tag his enemy with them (pink circle)

◆◆Two Action Earth Blast, ◇thrown: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 = 22,bludgeoning: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 + 1 = 11
One Action Earth Blast, ◇agile: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 1 = 21, bludgeoning: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Free action, drop bow
1st action, pull out Tri-Bladed Katar
2nd action, move into melee with pink
3rd action, attack hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 piercing.

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Pink was already down. The GM just forgot to remove him from the tracker. We just need to deal with the persistent damage at this point.

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Basalt will move over to put down the fire.

Reflex Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Grand Archive

The half elf will manifest water to put out the flammin' elf.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

"Gratis!" says the doused elf.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Lorqinor thoroughly douses Quinthalas with water and puts the fire out.

DC 10 Perception to search the area:

You find the bandits' weapons cache, which consists of bolas, a khopesh and a fighting fan 3 treasure bundles

You arrive at the camp and find it bustling with activity. Goblin engineers do their best to guide goblin workers as they build the decking and assemble the piers; the bridge appears simple, but sturdy, and is approximately half complete by this point.

As the wagons are unloaded, Muckmuck shows you to Zig, leader of the bridge camp.

While many of the goblins at the work camp are covered in dirt and sweat, Zig stands tall and straight among them. He pours over maps of the surrounding area before speaking.

"It is good to see you. They call me Zig. I’m glad my father asked you to come here to help."

"We have been building a very important bridge. But every night, the big cats attack our camp. We leave out meat for them and they saunter right past it. Instead, they seem bent on filling their bellies with goblin flesh. If we move camp across the river; they cross over it overnight. If we light fires around the camp to scare them away, the goblins workers burn themselves in the flames. It’s a lose-lose situation."

"Every few nights, the cats come back to hunt us. Everyone is terrified and that’s bad for business. With all this talk of some saber-toothed whatever coming for us in the night, we’re all too scared to finish our work. If someone doesn’t take these furballs out, I suspect the bridge isn’t ever gonna get built."

"These kitties aren’t natural. Whatever you need, you got it. I can give you workers to build fences. But fences alone aren’t going to be enough. Either the cats go, or this bridge is history. The only other answer is death."

The camp is mostly filled with goblin workers, most of whom do not speak Common and are too busy to talk to you. The areas of note in the camp are the supply depot (where tools and materials are kept for building the bridge), the mess hall (where Zig works and food is stored), the infirmary (where sick or injured goblins are cared for), and the tents where each goblin sleeps. Zig introduces you to Pearlybones, a trained doctor who tends the sick and injured.

"I need you to patrol the perimeter of the camp at night to make sure that the cats don't get any more goblins. If the dying continues, I'm afraid the workers will desert."

While you are in camp, you generally won't have time to do anything that takes more than 4 hours as you will be spending nights patrolling and the day resting. If you choose to perform anything that will take more than 4 hours (e.g. learning a spell, training an animal, etc), you will be fatigued during the night's activities. You have additional fence sections to place wherever you need to. Any more and there won't be enough materials to build the bridge.

The map has been updated. You can choose how to defend the camp and position yourselves. You can choose to add fences anywhere you wish once per day (during the daytime). During an attack, you will lose 1 Morale Point for every goblin killed.

Morale points are posted at the top of the page.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

"Thanks for the update Zig. We'll do what we can. Allow me to clarify a few things. You said 'These kitties aren't natural'. I'm curious as to why you'd say that?"

Quinthalas takes a quick visual tour of the camp. He's particularly concerned by the volume of goblins in the infirmary. He checks to see if there are many.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

"Well, the kitties seem to go for either the goblins in the infirmary or, if none are in the infirmary, just go for the tents. Truth be told, Muckmuck keeps reminding me that the workers are ready to leave unless the problem can be solved."

Quinthalas finds a few goblins in the infirmary, mostly with work-related injuries. Apparently the cats don't simply injure the goblins...

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

DC 10 Perception to Search the Area: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Hero Point! DC 10 Perception to Search the Area: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Griphook find the bandits' weapons cache, which consists of bolas, a khopesh and a fighting fan in what looks like a hideout. "Look! More weaponsh!"

He then refocus while they have the chance. "Have anyone sheen where it came from? Jusht a general directhion will be helpful." he asks Zig.

"We should closhe the entranche, at leasht. And gather the goblinsh in one plache sho that we can eashily protect them." he suggests to his fellow agents.

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

"I agree with you Griphook. It is easier to defend one place rather than several.'

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Jack will move up with his Tri-Bladed Katar in hand, he will duck down inside the boat on land. Stealth +5 exploration activity.

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

With a nod, Basalt agrees with his fellow companions. [b]"I agree as well. We should focus our efforts in tightening our defense first. Get those who can't flee in a single place and let's reinforce it. Hopefully we can get everyone on the 3 tents to the north and leave the southern one unnocupied."[b/]

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision
Jack Jin Dune wrote:
Jack will move up with his Tri-Bladed Katar in hand, he will duck down inside the boat on land. Stealth +5 exploration activity.

Scratch that, he moves up against the fence and moves both boats and positions them so he is covered up. Still Stealth +5, and boats might not provide much cover even if standing upright on an angle, so I may take a penalty, but it is a move action to stand up from prone and then another move to get to a cheetah, so that is 2 actions used up out of three, which is why I'm not having him prone.

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

"All right, sounds like a plan then. We should get to it while we still have daylight."

Envoy's Alliance

M Ancient Elf Imperial Sorcerer/Alchemist 2 | Cook |Low-light vision| HP 22/22 | AC 15 | F +6 R +5 W +6 | Perc +4 | ◆◆◆◇↺| 30" | Hero 1/3 | focus 1/1 | spells 1 3/3 | Reagents 2/2 | Ancestral Memories| Seasoned |

Quinthalas talks to the Goblins, and asks them to gather together everyone for the night and explains that there is strength in numbers. Their tents should be close together, and no one - should be either isolated or far from everyone else.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Grand Archive

The half elf will check to see if the goblins have enough water.

We might want to fill up some barrels with water, we don't know who these kittys are working for. The other bandits we faced had no problems trying to burn things. he suggests.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Muckmuck stares at Quinthalas. "Oh so you want us all together in one big bowl so that when the cats come they don't need to hunt us down one at a time? I tell you we're all doomed. Only a matter of time and the workers and I will walk out." Although Muckmuck complains about it, he does manage to convince the workers to put their tents together.

Lorqinor manages to convince the goblins to fill some barrels with water, though the goblins appear unconvinced...

Any particular place you'd like to place your tokens?

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

"No need to fret, Muckmuck, my friend. Our companionsh here are shkilled and exhperienched. Theshe longshanksh will enshure the shafety of ush goblinsh," Griphook reassures Muckmuck, even though he's not entirely convinced of his own words.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

While on patrol that night, you start hearing growls in the night. The goblins scream in fear and run straight for the tents.

Init:

Gympie, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Jack Jin Dune, Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Quinthalas, Avoid Notice: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Loquinor Brightcoral, Scout: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 = 22
Griphook Ragnok, Search: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Basalt, Defend: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Red Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
White Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Blue Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
GM
Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28
GM
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12

Radiant Oath

[S04-16] [LEVEL-BUMPED] Male Unbreakable Goblin Maestro Bard 3 | Musical Prodigy | HP 47/47, AC 20 (+1 w Shield raised), Fortitude* +7, Reflex** +11, Will** +8, Perception** +8 (darkvision), Stealth* +10 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions --- | ◆◇↺

With flute ready, Griphook begins playing it, creating music, similar to a battle tune to encourage his allies.
Performance check to Lingering Composition w Virtuosic Performer feat: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11
Hero Point! Performance check to Lingering Composition w Virtuosic Performer feat: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16 (The DC is usually a standard-difficulty DC of a level equal to the highest-level target of your composition, but the GM can assign a different DC based on the circumstances. Inspire Courage for 3 rounds if Success)

He then attempts to Seek the source of growling before he raises his shield.

◇ Cast a Spell, Lingering Composition
◆ Cast a Spell, Inspire Courage
◆ Seek (Perception +6 w darkvision)
◆ Cast a Spell, Shield (+1 to AC)
↺ Shield Block (if attacked w 10 or more damage)

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Griphook plays a tune to inspire his companions to fight. He attempts to look for the the source of the growls but sees nothing inside the compound.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions: Inspire Courage (Rd 1 of 3)
------------------
Those with ** may go

Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
GM
Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28
GM
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Seeing nothing in the vicinity so far, Basalt will raise his shield and ready an attack against any creatures moving into his inmediate reach.

◆ Raise Shield
◆◆ Ready an Attack [1d20+8][1d8+3]

Now, I have no idea if you can or can't use a free action when you ready an action... if you can, his reach is 20ft (thrown with ◇weapon infusion) if not, the stardard 5ft for a melee attack

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You could infuse the weapon before readying the attack... :)

I'll bot Lorqinor in 12 hours if he hasn't posted by then.

Horizon Hunters

GM Tiger wrote:

You could infuse the weapon before readying the attack... :)

I'll bot Lorqinor in 12 hours if he hasn't posted by then.

Oh, great idea! I'll do that then ... now and whenever it happens again =)

Grand Archive

He will manifest his water aura in preparation for the fight and then hide close to Jack to help cover that entrance.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 Stealth

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

More growls are heard and suddenly, at the northern edge of the camp, two leopards suddenly come over the fence and land near where the goblins are camped.

White enters one of the tents. Immediately you hear a scream and White re-emerges with a limp body in its jaws. Red moves as if to cover White's escape.

GM Dice:

Jack Jin Dune's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Quinthalas's Nature (U): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Loquinor Brightcoral's Nature (): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Griphook Ragnok's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Basalt's Nature (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Lorquinor/Quinthalas:

You recognize the attackers as leopards and know where the lair could be.

Basalt:
You somehow become convinced that you know the secret of the felines, taking a –1 circumstance penalty to all attack rolls for the rest of the adventure

Basalt, what's your attack? (your dice is also in discord format)

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Red
White
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
**Gympie - AC 19, 28/28
GM
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12

Verdant Wheel

CG male gnoll magus 2 HP 28/28 | AC 19 (20)| F +7 R +6 W +5 | Perc +3 | Spd. 25 (30)ft. | Active Conditions: ---

Gympie raises a magic shield and some of the force surrounds his weapon as well. Suddenly he appears right in front of the goblin snatching cat and strikes.

◆ Cast a Spell (shield) AC 20
◆ Arcane Cascade +5 speed, attacks deal extra force damage
◆ Dimensional Assault, teleport 15 ft and then strike.
Mambele;Slashing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 171d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 plus 1 force.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Gympie teleports to end up in the face of the White cat but his strike misses by a whisker.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19)
Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Red
White
**Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (AC 20; +5 Speed, Force Damage)
GM
Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12

Horizon Hunters

Basalt, Dual Gate (Fire/Earth) Human | HP 20/20 | AC18/20 (shield) | F +9 R +6 W +4| Trained Perception +4 | Speed 20 ft | ◆◆Tremor |◆Burning Jet |◆Armor in Earth |◇Weapon Infusion | ↺ Shield Block |Pathbuilder
Attack:
[dice]1d20+8[/dice], [dice=bludgeoning]1d8+3[/dice]
Skills: Acrobatics +1, Athletics +6, Crafting +3, Intimidation +3, Lore: Firebrand +3, Lore: Scouting +3, Nature +4, Survival +4 | Icons: ◆◇↺

Oh god ... lol

◆◆↺ Readied Attack Elemental Blast, Melee: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14, bludgeoning: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Envoy's Alliance

M Ifrit Orc Ruffian Rogue 1: Spd:30, AC:18 (1 fire resistance), HP:20/20 (2 Resistance on Crits), Fort:5, Ref:7, Will:5, Perc:5, Darkvision

Geesh, they don't believe in using the front door, and I'm a dwarf. =c
Triple Move.

Grand Archive

LOL

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Basalt blasts Red as soon as the cat comes close but the cat easily avoids the attack. Jack runs north as quickly as his short stumpy legs can carry him.

Another growl is heard as a third cat enters the compound close to the infirmary and heads towards the tents.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1-2
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
------------------
Those with ** may go

-2-
**Griphook Ragnok - AC 18 (19 w/shield), 28/28 (AC 19)
**Basalt - AC 18 (20 w/shield), 20/20
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 16, 20/20
Red
White
Jack Jin Dune - AC 18, 20/20
Gympie - AC 19, 28/28 (AC 20; +5 Speed, Force Damage)
Blue

-1-
**Quinthalas - AC 16, 12/12

51 to 100 of 197 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e 01-14 Lions of Katapesh (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.