Ironperenti's Dread Forces

Game Master Ironperenti

Atlantean Calendar

Treasure Tracker

Map Link

Map of Tattoo Island

Dread Forces Pics

Yacht:

Large ship
Squares 1 (10 ft. by 20 ft.)
DEFENSE
AC 9; Hardness 5
hp 120 (sails 40)
Base Save +2
OFFENSE
Maximum Speed 120 ft. (wind); Acceleration 60 ft.
CMB +1; CMD 11
Ramming Damage 2d8
STATISTICS
Propulsion wind or current
Sailing Check Profession (sailor) (when using wind or current)
Means of Propulsion 10 squares of sails (one mast)
Crew 2 minimum to sail
Decks 2
Cargo/Passengers 2 tons/up to 12 passengers (depending on size)

Cookie:

Cookie: Human Expert 3, NG medium humanoid, CR 1
Defense: AC 11 (+1 Dex); HPs 15 (3D8); FOR 1 REF 2 WIL 5
Offense: Speed 30'; Init +1; Dagger +2 (1d4)
Ability Scores: Str +0 Dex +1 Con 0 Int +1 Wis +2 Cha 0
Skills: Acrobatics +7, Climb +8, Know: Geography +7, Know: Local +7, Prof: Sailor +11,
Perception +8, Survival +8, Swim +8
Feats: Skill focus: Prof Sailor; athletic Language: Marolingian Common (Greek)


1 to 50 of 1,235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

The year of the Swordfish.


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

In a time lost to history, the island nation of Atlantis controlled the known world through magic and technology. While researching means to expand their influence they developed a device that could transport small groups leagues away instantaneously. Control was limited and there was no instant means for such a group to return but the exploration possibilities seemed limitless. Soon, Atlantis began to send out groups of explorers to find new civilizations. They learned to prepare the groups with star charts to help them return and trade goods to entice the natives. The crown and the explorers prospered.

The system was not without its flaws. Many exploration teams were never heard from again. But the low cost to financiers to send volunteer teams with a small amount of goods and the potential profit for the explorers ensured the continued use of the transportation device.

In the year of the Swordfish the Atlantean crown wanted to test the limits of the transporter. They decided to try for a six hundred league cast and offered a lucrative deal to include percent partnership in the trade route to any team that returned. There was a drawing held to determine which exploration teams would have the opportunity to participate. Three were chosen. Your company was one of the three.

Each team is given an 300 gold and three days to prepare for the trip. On the day of transport you will be provided a large ox cart load of trade goods valued at about 1500 gold in current. You will also be given an astrolabe, star charts, and a spyglass to aid in your company's return.

Spend the additional cash wisely, let me know when you are ready.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Three days after being notified, the team shows up at the casting grounds. You form up with the cart, its pair of oxen and prepare to depart. The attendants activate the machine and a vortex opens at the far end of the casting grounds. With a deep breath and a nod to one another, you move forward through the vortex. You had been warned that the vortex would cause disorientation. You had even done short transports of a mile but nothing had prepared you for the stomach wrenching moment of terror you experience when you walk through the portal for the six hundred league cast.

You come to a sudden jolting halt and the world seems to snap back into perspective. As your faculties recover you peer around at a land totally alien to you. The sun up above burns an intense red. There are also dark objects floating through the sky. Looking toward the horizon you see three islands floating in the air. Finally, when you look over the ledge of what you believed to be a cliff, you see you too are floating nearly a mile above an ocean. An ocean apparently unmarred by land mass.

DC 15 FOR save or be sickened for two minutes.


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Alejandro staggers as he emerges from the portal.

"Ughhh. I've been in some rough storms, and I'd take those over this any day." He shakes his head to try to clear the disorientation, and looks around in wonder at their new surroundings. "How're we up so high?" he mutters, taking a step back from the edge. "I've seen strange stuff in Atlantis, but nothing like this."

He takes a second glance around, alert for any dangers.

Perception (sickened): 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 - 2 = 24


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Gheorix takes in the surreal landscape, shaking his head to clear it from the jarring trip. This is a strange place. Where should we go first? I have never heard of floating islands in the sky before. Oh i don’t feel well at all the skald says, leaning heavily on the cart.


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Like others, Myrtis is overwhelmed with nausea upon arriving. She finds a place to sit and recover while getting her bearings.

FORT: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

As you start to recover you hear angry yelling coming from the east, a quarter mile away on the other side of a rocky ridge. The landscape is covered with large boulders and gullies so you can expect to be picking your way slowly.

A DC 15 Knowledge Geography or Survival roll will allow you to move at normal speed else you will be at 50% travel speed.


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis looks around and then at the others.

"Do the rest of you hear that? Yelling somewhere?"

K Geography: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"Ugh, I don't feel so good. And honestly I'm not sure we're still on Earth. "


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Survival: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 - 2 = 15

Alejandro clambers up a nearby boulder and scans the terrain.

"Sounds like someone's upset over that way, can't see who it is from here. May as well go find them, they can tell us more about where we are. Best path for the cart is if we go between those two boulders to the left." he calls down, pointing.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

After everyone feels like traveling, you slowly cover the quarter mile. Luckily Alejandro keeps you from having to double back. You reach the low ridge and beyond you see a flat heath. A group of men in highly lacquered wooden lamellar armor decorated with bright feathers and dyed cloth with helmets that depict various wild beasts are attacking a group of rat-men. The rat-men, with little to no armor, have circled their carts and wagons, each hanging from a floating bulbous bag, and are attempting to protect themselves from the humans.


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

"Now I may be jumping to conclusions, but those human's don't look to be the good guys. "


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

No, but we don't know what's going on here, should we stay out of it or try to put a stop to this and find out what's happening? the skald shifts his grip on his spear, adjusting it for combat should it prove necessary.


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis purses her lips as she takes the scene in, her eyes narrowing.

"We should find out what's happening."

Perception(?): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

There are a total of seven soldiers. One of them, with a more ornate headdress, appears to be in charge. The soldiers are armed with short spears, shields and short bows. Three of them have staged their shields and spears at their feet and are firing on the rat folk. One of the bladders has been punctured causing that cart to settle to the ground. The rat folk appear to have not ranged weaponry or at least none that they have decided to bring to bear on the soldiers. Behind the soldiers, some 30 yards, is a strange looking object similar to a boat but with rounded lacquered sides. The ridge the group stands upon is about 150 yards away from the action.

boat concept


HP 17/18 | AC 16 | Saving Throws: D 10, W 11, P 10, B 13, S 12

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

"Well that could've been worse," Eddrikk says recovering from the teleportation.

As they group surveys the fight, "If we plan to do anything we should close the distance a bit."


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

"Yeah, reckon we should. Those that shoot at people without weapons or armor, probably ain't the good guys."

Alejandro starts jogging towards the conflict, drawing his crossbow as he does so.


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

Perblentious will follow, but keeping back being just as armored as the ratfolk ahead. .


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

Gheorix jogs forward in his heavy armor, lamellar plates clinking softly against each other. He thought about the terrain, the sun, and counted all the combatants as he moved ahead, spear in hand.


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis also starts forward, but she cautions the others.

"Let's remember we have but a hour's experience in this place. We know nothing of it so things may not be as they seem. Questions first, not antagonism."

She leaves her helmet off so her face may be seen as a gesture of trust.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Map is up. Link will be at top of page.


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

Gheorix nods in his advancement, Right, no antagonizing now, this will be grand... he slides down the small ridge in front of the party and closes the distance as quickly as his armor allows him to. Working on how many ways he can think of to say I come in peace as he tips his helmet up to reveal his face also as a gesture of peaceful intentions.


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro keeps his crossbow pointing down, but is prepared to raise it at the first sign of trouble.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Does the wagon stay on the ridge? Does someone stay with the wagon? Do you hail them from the ridge, after you get on level ground with them, or wait for them to notice your approach?


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

Perblentious will stick with the cart and horses keeping them calm. His illusions (silent image) have long range.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Perblentious takes the reins and the others make their way down the slope, Gheorix in the lead. When the company is about sixty or so feet from the soldiers the leader seems to take notice. He looks in your direction and yells.

If you know Greek:

In a strange dialect of Greek you have never heard he says, "This is none of your affair! Go about your business."


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

"Anyone understand that?" Alejandro mutters to the others. His grip tightens on his crossbow as he eyes the aggressors.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
to get a better sense of what's happening if no-one understands Greek


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Encouraged by hearing a familiar language, if oddly spoken, Myrtis calls back without slowing down.

"Hail to you! We are merchant travelers from Atlantis! We are here in friendship to all in these lands! Perhaps we can help arbitrate your dispute and find a mutually agreeable settlement to it for all sides?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

Gheorix quietly translates to Atlantean for the others who don’t speak Greek, They have funny accents, But it is definitely Greek.

greek:
Hail, we are travelers from afar, what passes here? And what is this place?

Diplomacy, Aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

The officer says something that is difficult to hear over the distance. His soldiers lower their bows and turn their attention on the newcomers though they do not raise their weapons.

"Atlantis did you say? My commander has asked to speak with anyone we find who is from Atlantis. If you are willing, I could give you and your comrades a lift to my commander." the officer offers.

Perception DC 20 to hear the leader's remark:

Ignore the rats, they won't go anywhere. Attend to me and wait for my signal.

Sense Motive DC 15, Alejandro's roll earlier counts:

The officer is hiding something.


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

"Anyone who is from Atlantis you say? There are others from Atlantis who have come here before us?"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

PErception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Gheorix slows his advance as Myrtis talks to the officer and he interprets for his companions who don't speak Greek, adding at the end He's hiding something, I don't trust this... Next he'll give us a horse as a gift to Poseidon...

He tightens his hand on his spear, eyes darting between the soldiers and looking to the ratfolk beyond them and seeing what happens.


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

Perblentious just keeps watch, glad that violence has not erupted.


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Are they still speaking Greek?

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

"Yeah, something smells fishy. He said this to his soldiers:"

Alejandro repeats what he heard the commander say.

His hand shifts to the crossbow trigger and he eyes up the commander.

Ready an action to shoot the commander if they attack us.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Still speaking Greek but since I think three of you speak it, I'll post it straight up.

The officer replies, "Some have come. I have not met any of them but my commander has expressed an interest in meeting anyone from there. Let us finish these things off," he says gesturing toward the ratfolk, "And then we can discuss a good way to arrange a meeting. Are you agreeable?"


HP 17/18 | AC 16 | Saving Throws: D 10, W 11, P 10, B 13, S 12

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Greek:
"Are the rats really worth the time and effort?"


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis has heard enough suspicion toward the attacking men from her compatriots to be unwilling to take the offer. Besides, their determination to simply kill all the rat people is distasteful to say the least.

"Why do you persecute these ratfolk so? You would simply murder them all? They are hardly resisting, almost helpless."

"Your attitude and actions leave me wondering what kind of authority, if any, you represent, and leave me with no desire to meet your commander, whoever that may be. We will not be going anywhere in your company unless you explain yourselves to our liking. We are well armed and capable. We need no escort."


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

The man smiles, "I think it will be you who will be doing the explaining. Engage." The latter seems to be a signal to his own men. Most of you were on edge due to the interaction and see the coming combat and are able to react.

Round 1
Myrtis
Gheorix
Perblentious
Alejandro
Soldiers
Eddrikk
Officer
Sergeant

DM ROLLS:

Initiative Eddrikk: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Initiative Myrtis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Initiative Gheorix: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Initiative Alejandro: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Initiative Perblentious: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Initiative Soldiers: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Initiative Officer & Sergeant: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis grasps the amulet hanging around her neck and calls out for divine aid.

"Agapiméni Athiná kathodígise ta chéria mas sto ónoma tis sofís dikaiosýnis sou!"

She then dons her helmet and transfers her spear into her free hand. Myrtis readies it and her shield for combat as she strides to the front.

Standard to cast Bless on the party. Move action 15' forward.


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

In Atlantean for his companions, Gheorix bursts into a bloody song, Axes flash, broadswords swing, shining armor's piercing ring and the Celt surges forward, dropping his helmet over his head with the motion as he moves toward the 'Greeks'. As he hurtled toward the soldiers, his shield before him and spear held high.

Inspired Rage, Raging Song- At the start of each allies turn they decide to accept the raging song or not. Raging Song: +2 Str and +2 Con, +1 on Will saves. -1 AC Characters other than the skald cannot use any Dex , Int, or Cha related skills

Raging Song 1/7 rounds


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

Perblentious, seeing that it all went south, casts an illusion (silent image). This will be a box of blackness. Everyone inside it will not be able to see anything. Area is indicated on the map. DC 16 will to disbelieve.


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro runs up beside Gheorix, raises his crossbow and fires a bolt at the sergeant. red circle

Light crossbow attack, bless: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 = 15
Light crossbow damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

not using raging song this round


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Alejandro's shot misses. The archers come online and fire at the approaching enemies but are apparently rattled at the resistance as all of their arrows go very awry. The spear holding soldier who is outside the black box charges Gheorix.

The officer steps forth from Perblentious' black box yelling, "It's in your head you fools." Then he takes aim at Myrtis with some sort of bizarre pistol that looks like it has been formed from a gourd. With a loud pop it launches a spray of quills. A quill makes it over the distance and hits her in the arm (1 pt dmg).

Round 1
Myrtis done
Gheorix done
Perblentious done
Alejandro done
Soldiers done
Eddrikk <<
Officer done
Sergeant done

DM ROLLS:

bow v Alejandro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Bow v Gheorix: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Bow v Myrtis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Spear v Gheorix: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 2 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Wil: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Wil: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Wil: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Quill v Myrtis: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 221d6 ⇒ 1


HP 17/18 | AC 16 | Saving Throws: D 10, W 11, P 10, B 13, S 12

Eddrikk presses forward through the hail of arrows.


DM / GM / The man behind the curtain

Round 2
Myrtis 21/22
Gheorix 20/20
Perblentious 18/18
Alejandro 18/18
Soldiers
Eddrikk 27/27
Officer
Sergeant


Sorcerer 2 | AC 13 FF 11 T13 | HP 18/18 | Fort +3 Ref +2 Wis +3 | CMD 11 |Per +2 | Init +2

Perblentious will lay out another black box on the remaining flunkies (again, DC 16 will). As a swift action he will maintain the previous black box (effortless trickery).


Male Human, Celt Skald (Dragon Skald) 4, hp: 38 , Ac 22 t 12, ff 20, fort 5, ref 3, will 4. Perc+6, Init +2, Active Effects: NONE

Horses run with a polished Shield, fight those b@stards till they yield... Gheorix' song carries across the battlefield as he snaps his spear blade forward at the soldier from behind his shield. The celt puts his weight into the spear thrust, trying to end the fight quickly! But he misses horribly...

Power Attack, Inspired Rage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Raging Song 2/7, Skald's Fury (Gheorix gains fast healing 2)


Female Half Elf Oracle (Spirit Guide) 2 | HP: 19/22 | AC: 19 (T: 12, F: 17) | CMB: 14, CMD: 16 | F: +2, R: +2, W: +2 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +5 | Speed 20'

Myrtis is more insulted than anything else by the little quill that hits her arm, especially under the effect of Gheorix's song.

She moves up again and drives her doru toward Gheorix's opponent, but otherwise pays him no mind. Instead she calls out to the commander of the group.

"That is all you can muster to challenge me? Come and face me or be revealed to all as a coward!"

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 16

Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Male CG Half-Elf Unchained Rogue 4 | HP 32/44 | AC: 22 Touch: 17 FF: 15 | CMB: 5 CMD: 22 | Fort: 5 Ref: 11 Will: 3 | Init: 8 | Low-light vision; Perc: +13 (+14 vs traps) SM: +7 | Speed 30ft | Active Conditions: None

Alejandro lets Gheroix's song infuse him as he flings his crossbow to the ground. Nimbly dancing around to flank with Myrtis, he draws his shortsword and thrusts it into the soldier.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Shortsword attack, bless, flank: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 24
Shortsword damage (inspired rage): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Sneak attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3

1 to 50 of 1,235 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Ironperenti's Dread Forces: A Land Destroyed All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.