GM Zer0darkfire's 1-03 The Mosquito Witch (Inactive)

Game Master zer0darkfire

Map Slide


151 to 200 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Ravelgar will slowly approach one of the dolls nailed into the tree and inspect it.

"Well... this is quite a spooky place isn't it? Can one of you see if there is some magic in the area?"

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

Hamir sighs deeply, as if suddenly too tired to speak.

Without another word, Hamir casts detect magic and turns his gaze first towards the dolls, then to the base of the tree and the area beyond.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas, however, is less concerned with the dolls, and more with the natural area around them. He also casts Detect magic, but focuses more on the forest around them.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

scouting lore, Ravelgar the Oakfist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Oakfist finds the tracks of a Small, humanoid-like creature that approaches the tree and then flees to the northeast into the woods

nature, Oakfist: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Oakfist easily identifies that these are the footprints of a fey creature known as a mitflit, or mite

Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

"Hey fellas, looks like there are some tracks over this way. Something spooked off a mitflit." says Ravelgar as he waves over the group. The ever present buzzing continues to plague his ears. "Poor little fey creature. Wonder if they could help us out?"

I'd like to attempt a Recall Knowledge check to know more about the mitflits.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

Nature (Recall Knowledge): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"What little I know of fey suggests that they are troublesome and tricksters." notes Hamir. "They could be as much a source of harm and grief as victims of it."

He pauses for a moment, then suggests, "Without any other apparent avenue of investigation, I suggest that we follow the footprints to see where they may lead."

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

Amada pauses at hearing the discussion before clapping his hands together with a smile. He had been moving towards examining the dolls prior, but, ”Ahah! It appears we are finally entering my domain of expertise! I’ll gladly lead the way, just let me know when you are all finished investigating. With any luck, those tracks will lead to more concrete answers with due diligence.”

Amada will examine the dolls staked on the clearing’s edge until the party is ready to head out.

Amada will utilize the Hunt Prey action to give him a +2 to follow the Mitflit tracks, giving him the following roll when everyone else is ready to move on.

Spoiler:
Survival to Follow Tracks: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

I'll use your first nature roll to also recall knowledge about them.

There isn't a whole lot to know about Mitflits, they are small evil fey creatures. They can cast a handful of spells, 2nd speak with animals (at will; arthropods only); 1st bane; Cantrips (1st) prestidigitation, and Coerce, Demoralize, Make an Impression, and Request are easier than normal on these creatures.

Critical Result: Superstitious societies sometimes hang tiny bells made of semiprecious metals in the belief that such bells will dissuade gremlins from destroying an affixed object or infesting a home. Strangely enough, most gremlins believe this superstition as well, and even when a gremlin bell hasn’t been magically enhanced, a gremlin usually won’t risk tinkering with objects that seem to be protected in such a manner.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Amada leads you along the path of tracks, but the moment they leave the clearing and go into the woods, he loses them.

As you continue searching the woods, you eventually find a copse in the woods where compasses cease to function, with trees inscribed with runes. You find pieces of gear and scraps torn from a red dress, but not anyone that these items could belong to.

Items: a short sword, a dagger, a lesser antidote, and a suit of gold-plated half-plate armor. You also notice one item that seems oddly out of place, as it seems much older than the others. This vial contains an inky black substance.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

A copse, as in a small group of trees?

Hamir casts detect magic and examines each of the items found.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Yeah, not a word I see used very often, but thats what the book has.

Hamir detects magic within 30ft of him. If he places each item 30ft away from himself, and then checks one at a time, only the vial of black liquid detects as magic.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas may not have as much training as Amada, but he also knows the wilderness. He looks around, seeing if he can find the track.
Survival to Track: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

Hamir considers the vial of black liquid.

Trained in Occult +5 to Identify?

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

”That certainly bodes ill.” Amada, less concerned with the equipment and more worried about the signs of a struggle, begins to investigate for more clues as to what might have happened here.

Perception, add Hunt Prey +2 bonuses if relevant: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

identify: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Hamir isn't quite sure what the liquid is right now.

Amada finds old, pointed tracks in the ground and scraps of cloth in nearby branches that suggest someone was dragged off and up into a tree. What’s more, you can tell that while the tracks resemble those that would be left by the Mosquito Witch’s pointy feet, a creature of its reported size would be unlikely to take such close footsteps.

You can choose to follow these tracks even deeper into the woods.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas, not noting anything unusual in the forest sections he was watching, also took notice of the vial of black - something. He went over, in his mind, what it could be.
Arcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Herbalism Lore: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Was it, perhaps something from a religion other than Erastils?
Religion: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Thomas doesn't identify this liquid either, although he can tell its likely not connected to herbalism.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6
Amada Caradulyn wrote:
”That certainly bodes ill.” Amada, less concerned with the equipment and more worried about the signs of a struggle, begins to investigate for more clues as to what might have happened here.

"Agreed." Hamir replies calmly. "Have you managed to pick up any indication as to what may have occurred here? This does not look to me to be mosquitos' work."

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

”Well, while I can’t say I’ve ever seen anything that could cause this much carnage, I can track it easily enough. Its strange though...” Amada points to the trees, drawing attention to the scraps. ”If something could kill by dragging its prey into the trees, what purpose would it have for leaving a trail on the ground? Why would it come down from the tree after a kill? This behavior feels maligned.”

Well, in either case, I’m ready to head out whenever everyone is ready.

Survival Check when OK’d:
Survival to Follow Tracks: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

As you follow the trail you eventually hear the distressing noise of a dog howling in the woods. As you approach, you realize it’s Haru’s dog, Peaches, who had been cornered and is being tormented by a cluster of bloodseekers.

Initiative by the PCs:

Hamir, Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Ravelgar, Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Amada, Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Thomas, Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
bloodseekers, Initiative: 3d20 + 18 ⇒ (2, 18, 5) + 18 = 43
peaches, Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Initiative Order, Bold May Go!
Map Slide
Peaches
Hamir
Amada

Bloodseekers
Ravelgar
Thomas

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

"We'll have none of that now." Hamir casually scolds the bloodseekers as he moves toward them.
Stride

Following a gesture and a few arcane syllables, a small ball of flame appears within the halfing's hands, which he then casts out toward the nearest bloodseeker.

Ranged (produce flame) v. green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Damage (F): 1d4 ⇒ 4

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

Amada jolts to attention, moving into position as he hears the dog’s whining. ”Hold on, Peaches; we’ll handle these vermin!”

Amada focuses on one of the bloodseekers, waiting for it to go in for a bite on Peaches to better aim for its head. After adjusting his grip on his weapon, Amada catches a quick breath before loosing the javelin.
> Hunt Prey, 1Act
> Strike (Thrown Javelin, no penalty for second range increment due to Hunt Prey, targeting Orange who has Lesser Cover for +1 AC), 1Act
Javelin Strike vs Orange +1AC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage + Hunter’s Edge: Precision: 1d6 + 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + (2) + 3 = 7

”Necalli, help Peaches!”
> Command Animal, 1Act; follow up post incoming.


”SKRAAAW!” Necalli takes off, tailing behind the hurled Javelin by a hair before veering off to make her own attack.
> Stride, 1Act
> Strike with Beak, 1Act

Beak Attack vs Orange, or Green if Orange is defeated: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage (+ 1d8 Hunter’s Edge: Precision if attacking Orange): 1d6 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + (5) + 2 = 9

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

@Hamir, produce flame adds your spellcasting modifier to the damage, so its 1d4+3 for you.

Hamir's ball of fire hits one of the bloodseekers, toasting it completely.

Amada's javelin comes extremely close to skewering another bloodseeker, but the tiny bugs are hard to aim for, so it just barely misses.

The owl flies in, but the bloodseeker dodges out of the way.

Peaches tries to bite a bug!

bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Peaches bites a bug, but only gets a couple of buglegs in its mouth.

The two bloodseekers try to harvest blood from peaches.
barbed leg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
barbed leg: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

The two bloodseekers attach themselves to Peaches and begin to drain blood greedily.

damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 2, 4) = 10

Initiative Order, Bold May Go!
Map Slide
Peaches, -10hp
Hamir
Amada

Bloodseekers, red -3hp +2hp temp, orange +4hp temp
Ravelgar
Thomas

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

Determining his chosen method to be rather effective, Hamir moves to maintain a better view of the bloodseekers.
Stride

He then produces a second ball of flame, which he hurls at the nearest foe.

Ranged (produce flame): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage (F): 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Ravelgar strides forth to attack the giant blood sucker.

Punch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

We're coming for ya Peaches!!!" yells to dwarf as he attempts to batter the terrifying insect with his fist.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Oakfist smashes into a bloodseeker, but it survives due to its engorged state.

Hamir tosses another ball of fire at a bloodseeker, lighting it on fire and expunging some of the blood its taken.

Initiative Order, Bold May Go!
Map Slide
Peaches, -10hp
Hamir
Amada
Bloodseekers, red -6hp, orange -3hp
Ravelgar
Thomas

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

Amada bites his lip in frustration before quickly re-centering himself. As he pulls out his second javelin, he inhales audibly before loosing the spear with a shout.

> Ready Weapon, 2nd Javelin, 1Act
> Strike (Thrown Javelin, no penalty for second range increment due to Hunt Prey, targeting Orange who has Lesser Cover for +1 AC), 1Act
Javelin Strike vs Orange +1AC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage + Hunter’s Edge: Precision: 1d6 + 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + (3) + 3 = 9

”Let their ill-gotten blood spill, Necalli!”
> Command Animal, 1Act


Necalli continues to attempt to tear into the Bloodseekers.

> Strike (Beak, targeting Orange), 1Act
Beak Attack vs Orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage (+ 1d8 Hunter’s Edge: Precision for attacking Orange): 1d6 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + (6) + 2 = 10

> If Orange dies due to first attack, Stride to attack Red next turn, 1Act; else Strike Orange using Claw for 1Act
Claw Attack vs Orange: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Damage (+ 1d8 Hunter’s Edge: Precision if hitting Orange for the first time this turn): 1d4 + 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + (1) + 2 = 6

wow I feel like I’m playing a PF1 casual monk right now

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas moves to the side of the conflict, but where he has an angle on one of the creatures. He throws out a simple electric arc, attempting to do a little damage.
Electric Arc Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Red targeted, it can do a reflex save for half.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Electric arc can target two creatures, so I'm assuming you're hitting both bloodseekers.

reflex save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11 red fails
reflex save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 orange succeeds

An electric arc bounces between the bloodseekers, toasting one and singeing the other.

Amada and his owl try to contribute their attacks, but they can't seem to hit the elusive mosquito creatures.

Peaches tries to bite the last bloodseeker again.
bite: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

and does, finishing off the last of them.

any PC who is trained in Nature or who succeeds at a DC 15 Perception check:

knows that the injured animal will likely lash out instinctively, even toward people trying to help. Peaches is berserk from the fear and pain of the bloodseeker bites and attacks anyone who is close to him.

Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Ravelgar approaches the animal cautiously, trying to calm it down. "Relax Peaches. It's your new acquaintance Ravelgar. We just want to help ya."

Nature: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas looks over, and slows down to consider what is happening.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

He decides to provide an example, and leans down to pet the small fox that has been following along with him. As he does so, his own stinky solution is spread on the small animal's fur, helping to protect it from the same mosquitoes that are all over.

Dark Archive

Giantslayer! || Emerald Spire Maps || || Witchwar Legacy ||

Peaches looks scared and confused at first, especially when Oakfist approaches, but his clam demeanor spreads to the dog as he calms it down.

After a moment of looking around and calming down, Peaches barks at you, puts its nose the ground and tries to lead you into the woods. Peaches attempts to pull on your clothes or nudge you forward to get you to follow.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

"Hrm. Take us to your master." Hamir suggests, preparing to follow the dog.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

"Seems likely." Thomas straightens up, and nods, getting himself ready. "All ready?"


As you follow Peaches, you quickly discover Haru nearby, standing and staring blankly, not responding, as a bloodseeker sucks blood from her neck...

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas attempts to use Mage Hand to pull it away.

unlikely to work, but an easy first attempt.

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

Amada, seeing a creature of his ire attacking a helpless friend, yells as he runs up to attack it with his trident, not trusting his aim with a javelin. "PERISH, FIEND!"

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

If Amada misses another attack he'll roll a Will check to avoid screaming in frustration. He just really needs a win today.


Amada easily pops the bloodseeker off of Haru, causing her to leave her trance. "Huh...where am I?" she says while clutching her bleeding wound.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

"Why, I believe this is Witchtop Hill. Tell me, how did you come to be here?" asks Hamir.


"I'm not really sure, but I know I found a secret door, just, in the middle of the woods, it was really strange...I'm going to head back to town with peaches, but I'll let you borrow some of my stuff for saving me and peaches. Hopefully it helps you more than it did me." Haru says as she unbuckles her dagger sheathe and pulls out some vials.

she hands over her own adventuring gear, as she is currently not in a state to be using it. This includes a cold iron dagger and two vials of holy water, as well as an empty vial that once held holy water.

Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

"A secret door? Where at? Also, please be safe on the way back. Lots of nasties still out here although seems like peaches can handle them." says Ravelgar.

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

Thomas takes hold of the items, but doesn't seem eager to be carrying them. With his own load, they would be a little too much for his own pack's pace, which is stuffed to near bursting.

"Can you point us to the direction of the door?"

Envoy's Alliance

Male NG Dwarf | Monk 1 | HP 23/23 | AC 15 | Fort +8 | Reflex +5 | Will +6 | Perception +4 | Speed 20ft | Active Conditions: None

Ravelgar glances at Thomas trying to stuff his pack and offers to bear a bit of the burden. Looking back over at Haru he says "You sure you will be alright to go on your own? Maybe we can give ya a health potion to get you moving a bit better?" He begins to dig through his pouch but doesn't find any potions. Drat, I wish I had picked up that healers kit before we left for this place.

After he finishes resetting everything in his pack he turns back to Haru and says "By the way, keep an eye out for mitflits. We found traces of the little gremlins while we were searching Witchtop Hill."

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

"A secret door does sound rather intriguing." says Hamir.


Haru leads you a short distance to a hatch in the ground covered by leaves and foliage, "Looks like it goes into some underground tunnel." she says as she uncovers it, "I'll be alright I think, as long as I follow the road straight back to town."

Grand Archive

Male Human Wizard (illusionist) 1

"I have a torch, if no one objects, or has a better idea."

Thomas had ended up giving all the items, except the empty vial, to Ravelgar.

Vigilant Seal

LN Twilight Halfling Sorcerer 1 | 25 ft. speed | HP 18/18 | AC 16 | F +6 R +6 W +7 | Perc +5T (low-light vision; Expert prof for finding hidden things )| Stealth +3 | Focus 1 | Active Conditions: none --- 1st level spells 4/4
Spells:
1-charm, fear, protection, ventriloquism | 0-daze, detect magic, prestidigitation, produce flame
Skills:
Acrobat +3, Arcana +3, Athletic+0, Craft +3, Deception +7, Diplomacy +7, Intimidate +4, Library Lr +6, Lore +3, Med +2, Nature +3, Occult: +6, Perform +4, Religion +5, Society +6, Survival +2, Thieve: +6, Underworld Lr +6

"No objection on my part." Hamir replies. He casts detect magic, looking at the door.

Horizon Hunters

M Elf Ranger 1 | HP15 | AC18 | Frt4 - Ref8 - Wil5 | Perc7, Dark/Low-Light Vision | Spe30 | Conditions: None

”We’ll finish things up here, in that case. Stay safe on the way back to town, Haru.” Amada waves as she leaves before turning his attention back to the cave. ”All right, lets put this mystery to rest, shall we?”

Amada has Darkvision, so no worries from him about visibility. If he spots any sort of tracks anywhere near the entrance or as we descend, he will activate Hunt Prey and begin tracking.

151 to 200 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zer0darkfire's 1-03 The Mosquito Witch All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.