Signal of Screams for SFS credit

Game Master DoubleGold

The map


1 to 50 of 246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Dot in here.


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

Dotting in!


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Mallow sat in the park on Castrovel tinkering with a new ship design on his datapad looking over the newest drift engine technologies. He quite enjoyed learning about the newest tech and finding applications that might be useful. Looking up as a pair of Lashunta passed by with matching Star Sugar Heartlove! shirts he spotted one of his associates. Mallow was a rather bland looking male android with hairless domed head and circuitry patterned tattoos that ran across his face. He carried no weapons but his armor was Golemforged plate which he maintained meticulously despite his lack of martial prowess. Sharp blue eyes calculated his surroundings as he waited for his associates to join him.


N Human Mystic 7 l Icon l Stamina 43, Health 46 l F +3, R +3, W +9 Ini +2 l Spd30 l Perc +11

You see a dark haired human wearing an Silver travel suit reading on his device. If you ever spent time binge-watching any streaming services you probably recognize him. Doctor Akataran Hayd is a clinical psychologist who has been hosting one of the most popular advice shows in the Pact Worlds System. Known for his compassion, insight and gentle, melodic voice, Akaratan has gained a modest but loyal following.

A Lashunta walks up to him and the two look at one another for a moment before Akataran smiles and nods. The two pose for a picture as the young fan skips away joyfully. A huge part of his appeal to Lashunta and Shirren audiences lies in his allegedly powerful psychic abilities.

Talented, powerful, likeable and famous.

That is what one sees on the outside but, beneath the facade lies a thoroughly burnt out individual who has taken a sabbatical. His advice show is on hiatus, his patients in his private practice have been referred to trusted colleagues and Akataran is on vacation.


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

Classification: Jettisoned Unit, source: Not Known rolls through the park organizing it's freshly stocked "utility belt" (really just a collection of canisters welded to the robot's torso-area). The SRO knows he will be meeting up with his new associates, so wanted to get a jump on preparations. While saying J.U.N.K. is a standard-looking robot, is actually quite laughable, he would describe himself as such. The small robot wheels around on 3 stocky legs that support his generally boxy body. Metallic sapphire blue armor covers almost his entire body, save for his inverted triangular head with wide-set "eyes".

As J.U.N.K. proceeds through the park, he runs through his data sets on the associates he is here to meet. He sees a pale android that matches one of these associates ID pictures, with 97.6% certainty, and drives himself to him. "Please confirm designation of Mallow. Self designation set as classification: Jettisoned Unit, source: Not Known. However, common designation moniker is JUNK. Input expected."


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"Hello JUNK, I am Mallow. It is good to make your acquaintance. I confess I have heard of Sentient Robotic Organisms in my studies but never had the chance to meet one before now. Do you require rechargement or shall we wait until the others join us?"


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

"Self will recharge when designated companions recharge each cycle. Self and Mallow can wait for other designated companions. Query: Mallow is an android. Was Mallow given AI by Casandalee?"


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Mallow shakes his head at the query. "I have no evidence to make a conclusive judgement as to the origins of AI but it is a popular held belief among many. Such philosophy is not my expertise, I prefer concrete science and magical research. Physics is my area of expertise, along with metaphysics interactions and cultural anthropology of numerous races among the Pact Worlds."


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

"Designate self as I. I process any data that I come across and utilize internal databases to cross reference against other data points. The internal memory banks of this unit show a drastic change in off-programming functions that happened precisely 263,452,597 seconds before the current time on Absalom Station. The only logical conclusion this unit was able to make is divine power designation Casandalee granted sentience to it." J.U.N.K.'s affect is very flat as he relays this information that demonstrates possible divine intervention.


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

Lounging at ease on the balcony of a small cafe, a pale blue-grey skinned woman in a fashionable leather jacket watches the crowd keenly. The right side of her head is shaved, the skin marked by spiraling violet tattoos that loop around her pointed ears and down her neck. She eavesdrops unabashedly to the conversation of the two mechanical persons near her.

At her feet is a duffel back containing her rifle and two boxes of micro-rockets. She's always on the job, after all.

Holoskin Belt is hiding her armor


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"If that is what you believe then that is your truth. I will not debate it and can even see the benefits of knowing where one root exists. My personality matrix leaves itself open to the mysteries of the universe and is always eager to learn about others insights. Now that you have been granted this sentient have you decided on a primary directive for the time being? I am sure it may change over time as you compile more data and experiences. My own experiences have led me to learn magic and technological blending."


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

"This unit has never been able to apply the fundamentals of magic in a practical manner. Technology and engineering are the primary functions of this unit. Applying fundamentals to materials is a common process for this unit. As stated in a previous line of code, collecting data is the primary directive of this unit." As J.U.N.K is saying this, he produces a small gizmo from one of the containers attached to his waist. It spins and shoots off sparks while whistling ever so gently.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian 7 | SP 49/49 HP 53/53 RP 9/0 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +5; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM: +6 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Bluff: +6, Culture +15, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +8

A tall, muscular Kasantha wanders the park. He wears mundane traveller's clothing under which you can occasionally glimpse bright tattoos.

His movements are alternatively confident and cautious - he does not trust his instincts and is constantly second guessing them.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

A well dressed individual approaches you as you all sit down at the park. He hands each of you a letter, an invitation to New Elysium follow.

FELICITATIONS!
PARADISE RESORTS IS PROUD TO OFFER YOU A COMPLEMENTARY THREE WEEK STAY AT NEW ELYSIUM, THE DIASPORA-BASED LUXURY RESORT FOR THE DISCERNING VACATIONER.
PAMPER YOURSELF WITH OUR SUMPTUOUS GUEST SERVICES, INCLUDING BODY WRAPS, MASSAGES, AND MUD FACIALS! RELAX IN ONE OF OUR TWO POOLS, COMPLETE WITH ARTIFICIAL WATERFALLS! INDULGE IN THE FINEST FOOD FROM ACROSS THE GALAXY! AND SO MUCH MORE, ALL AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WITH OUR BRAND-NEW KEYS TO ELYSIUM VIRTUAL CONCIERGE DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY INTO YOUR COMM UNIT!
IN ADDITION TO PICKING UP THE TAB FOR YOUR ROOM, MEALS, AND ANY OTHER SERVICES YOU INDULGE IN, PARADISE RESORTS IS ALSO HOLDING A GRAND GALA FOR ALL GUESTS ON THE SECOND NIGHT OF YOUR STAY. MEET AND MINGLE WITH YOUR PEERS, AND MAYBE MAKE A NEW FRIEND!

DISCLAIMER: PARADISE RESORTS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EXTRA FEES YOU MIGHT INCUR, SUCH AS FOR EXPENSIVE CONSUMABLES, TOP-SHELF INTOXICANTS,
PORTABLE GEAR, AUGMENTATIONS, AND SIMILAR GOODS.

As you approach the resort, you are approached by the manager.
Filip Kallsner (N male halfling envoy) is New Elysium’s host
and social manager. He oversees the hosting staff, such as
those working in lounges and restaurants. Tall for a halfling,
Filip dresses well in dark business attire or formal wear,
sometimes of unusual subtle hues. He’s easy
to like, genuine and friendly, smooth without
being slimy, and accommodating without being
obsequious. Greetings, I'm Filip Kallsner. I hope you enjoy your stay with us. The hottub in that room, the exercise equipment in that room, the game room over there. And the bar room over there with a free meal daily. Well known heroes like you have earned it. Your faction agents have told us all about you. He then hands you each a ticket for one free meal and a drink. If you're level 7, you'd be known for quite a while, even though you are just now using these characters, act as if you've played these guys from level 1.


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

”My...faction agents?” Ezirrae glowers suspiciously at the halfling. Are we assumed to be Starfinder?


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

J.U.N.K. addresses the very kind halfling. "This resort location and associated amenities are well-suited for flash-based lifeforms. Query: what amenities are available for technology-based lifeforms? Example: this unit. Awaiting input."


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Mallow nods at the halfling with a passive expression. "I thank you for your hospitality, it will be good to take some recreational activities away from constant fighting and exploration." He turned to Ezirrae and bowed his head. "It is a pleasure to meet you, I like your tattoo. I am Mallow, a Dataphile of the Starfinder society. It seems like we all may have been recipients of this resort's promotion. Would you care to engage in A) Free meal and drink or B) A game or recreational activity?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

I'm glad you all enjoy
He then turns to Ezirrae You don't have to be, but you'd at least have a good job. In your case it was the company you work with. You're on vacation, well, the company you work for paid your way in. They said enjoy. How long have you worked for them? You must be doing well.


N Human Mystic 7 l Icon l Stamina 43, Health 46 l F +3, R +3, W +9 Ini +2 l Spd30 l Perc +11

The Network promised that this would be good for him and they were paying for it after all. Once the halfling approached, Akataran joined the other members of the party, the two robots, the Drow and the Kasatha. Their host seemed nice enough...

I'd like to try my Empathy ability on Filip Kallsner. Sense motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (2) + 16 = 18

...he fingered the food and drink token pondering Filip's references to his recent adventures. Working in disaster relief was something he did out of moral duty however the Network exploited the situation for ratings. He could still feel the anguish of all those traumatized people. The experience had drained him emotionally and creatively.

Taking a breath, Akataran downloaded the virtual concierge into his comm unit.


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

If it's relevant, I had envisioned House Lesilos having moved away from hawking archeotech into an investigation/security company role.

"I see." Ezirrae accepts invitation from the halfling and quickly scans it. "Not what I was expecting, but I accept."

When addressed by Mallow the drow turns to him, eyebrow arched. "A Starfinder? Interesting, I haven't had the opportunity to meet many members of your organization outside of a...shall we say, professional capacity." Her tone implies that those past meetings were not exactly cordial. "But it was nothing personal, just the job. I'm game for a drink."


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Mallow looks at J.U.N.K. after Ezirrae accepted his offer of a drink motioning toward the bar area. "I'm sure they have programs with enriching value as well." Looking back over at Ezirrae as they moved to the bar he spoke in her native tongue.

Drow Language:
"I went to Nightarch once on Apostae and found the cultural exchanges very interesting. I was treated as a lesser caste due to my masculine features but it was fascinating all in all. Do you have any affiliations with a House?"

At the bar he waves to get the bartender's attentions and presents his free meal/drink coupon.


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

Ezirrae masks her surprise but bumps Mallow up a new notches from her initial assessment.

Drow-Elven:
"House Lesilos. We tired of poking around dusty ruins for the leavings of mysterious ancients, and left Apostae a century and a half ago for more lucrative work. We're in the investigation and security trade now. And yourself? What do you do for the Starfinders?"


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

Just as you are all having fun, there is a security breach alarm. In the basement where they starships are stored. Several guards have been shot and they stole some starships hostage. They are also flying away in their own starships.

“Shuttle Goal Runner to New Elysium security! We’re under
attack! Request immediate assistance!”
The response is quick. “Acknowledged, Goal Runner.
We’re on our way. Hang in there.”
“They’ll never get here in time, Buzzblades!” an unknown
person with a gravelly voice interjects. “Give it up, and we’ll
go easy on ya.” The transmission ends with laughter and
hooting from what must be other ships in the area.

The workers speak to you quick, get in your starship and chase after them. it is assumed you do so quickly, time to discuss starship roles and make this a quick three rounds. Four rounds if I find very little damage has done to either side to determine which side would win, like less than 10% total dmg. You are off against 3 pirate ships, and although I'm adding HPs together, their strength comes in numbers, so bonus points for focusing fire and eliminating a ship. You'll be using a tier 6 drake or pegagus, or any other starship you unlocked through SFS play.


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"Looks like we'll finish this conversation later! Lets get to our ship!" Mallow takes off to reach the ship and starts firing her up letting someone take charge as he focuses on technical roles. Left intentionally vague but it can be one of our ships or one we all came in somehow our various organizations have joint loaned us for the trip here, blah blah Abadar contracts...

My personal preference is the Drake. There is a link in this thread to check the ships out. I've found more guns on the front is good and if you need to do flybys you can always hit with others. Also the HE Missile Launcher will pack some punch when needed.

As to crew assignment we seem to have a smaller crew then we have spots for so that gives us options. ATM I think unless we have someone only suited for Captaining we should leave that unfilled due to the group size and available guns along with the short combat time frame. Ezirrae I suggest you take control of a gun(A coilgun secondary on the front ideally since you don't have pilot ranks or full bab) then round two go engineering. J.U.N.K. should be pilot with his +18 skill assuming he is comfortable with manuever and other rules. I can't see Dr. Akataran's sheet so I can't say where he'd be useful. I'm thinking I'll take either HE missiles or the particle beam gunner since I have maxed piloting ranks just lower skill then Junk. Netsa Documus can take the other gun(The turret or primary gun) since as a Solarian he'd have a full BAB.
Turn 1 proposal
Pilot - Junk
Captain - None
Engineers - None
Science - None
Gunners - Ezirrae, Mallow, Netsa
??-Dr. Akataran


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

While processing the amenities available and how to proceed with 'fun', the alarm goes off and J.U.N.K. shifts to fight mode. He rushes to the shuttle bay with Mallow, Ezirrae, Netsa and Dr. Akataran. He quickly scans through the dossiers he has on his fellow shipmates and determines that he should likely take the helm and pilot the ship. "This unit will pursue the target ships once it gets approval from the acting captain."

I agree with Mallow on the assessment of which ship to choose and how to proceed with roles. J.U.N.K. was built to be able to fill almost any role, as needed, so if anyone else would like to pilot, he could move to another role. I am comfortable enough with starship combat and the piloting role to fly the bird.


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"For what its worth you have my approval J.U.N.K., lets show these pirates what we can do!"


N Human Mystic 7 l Icon l Stamina 43, Health 46 l F +3, R +3, W +9 Ini +2 l Spd30 l Perc +11

I have a high enough diplomacy to be acting captain. Emphasis on 'Acting'

"I've done consulting work for... one of our sponsors," says Akataran. "The gave me some training in Starship operations,"


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Don't forget about level 6 using resolve actions for each role too. Especially for Captain.

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian 7 | SP 49/49 HP 53/53 RP 9/0 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +5; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM: +6 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Bluff: +6, Culture +15, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +8

Netsa cracks all four knuckles, "I know my way around ships guns..."


Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy 6 / Soldier 1| SP: 43/43; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/8 | BAB: 5; EAC: 19; KAC: 21; CMD: 29 | F+5; R+6; W+9 | Init: +5; Perc: +14; SM +12 (+d6+1); Spd: 35' | Lowlight, Darkvision 60'

dot


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Turn 1 proposal
Pilot - Junk
Captain - Dr. Akataran
Engineers - None
Science - None
Gunners - Ezirrae(Coilgun, Fwd), Mallow(HE Missile Launcher, Turret), Netsa(Particle Beam, Fwd)


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

Sounds good!


Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy 6 / Soldier 1| SP: 43/43; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/8 | BAB: 5; EAC: 19; KAC: 21; CMD: 29 | F+5; R+6; W+9 | Init: +5; Perc: +14; SM +12 (+d6+1); Spd: 35' | Lowlight, Darkvision 60'

I can bounce between Science and Engineering, with +10 Computers and any ship mods


Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy 6 / Soldier 1| SP: 43/43; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/8 | BAB: 5; EAC: 19; KAC: 21; CMD: 29 | F+5; R+6; W+9 | Init: +5; Perc: +14; SM +12 (+d6+1); Spd: 35' | Lowlight, Darkvision 60'

Stepping out of the suite's restroom, a tall Lashunta finishes drying his hands. "Sorry about that. I am Baròleg, pleasure to meet.." he's interrupted by the blaring alarm and announcement.

"Well now." He moves quickly to the door and turns towards the docks, "Seems the meal tokens aren't free."


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

Science is the role that uses computers so you could go there but also you could grab a free gun as there are three ships and odds are they'll be in different arcs so you can probably take some 4d4 damage Attacks of opportunity while the rest of us focus fire down one ship. Without any ranks in engineering we'll pull either Captain or myself in if shields become critical to success. Our best hope is to dodge their attacks and find the arcs they lack weapons in. I'd normally recommend using scans on turn 1 and 2 to figure out their defenses and weapons but since this is going to be a short combat I think using your skills in computers to lock onto their engine systems might help but again with how short rounds are just having a extra gunner never hurts.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

init: 18 + 1d20 ⇒ 18 + (4) = 22 Junk Pilot let me know if I got it wrong. Your profile says 18 and the drake tier 6 adds 0.
init: 16 + 1d20 ⇒ 16 + (13) = 29 enemy pilot

New maps is up, I had to find something high resolution. The planet is far away, but flying over any part of the planet or the ring puts you at risk of getting hit by a rogue rock of the ring. For each hex that you pass through of the planet, the rocks get a -5 to hit you. If they hit they deal 1d3 dmg each. Crit will do nothing to your systems since they are small, but crits will bypass your shields. The pirates are going to want to get close to you, so the pirates will definitely risk getting hit by those as well.

Junk is up first You all can post actions in spoilers if you'd like
edit: I just realized, the only way those rocks can hit the drake is if they crit, same with the pirates, they won't reach the AC but a crit will still be a crit.


N SRO roboticist operative 7 | SP 0/49 HP 38/44 | RP 8/8 | EAC 22; KAC 22 | F +3 R +10 W +6 | Init: +12 | Perc: +14 (+1 vision-based), SM +14 | Speed 50 | Active conditions: None

Pilot actions:
After analyzing the ships capabilities and processing best scenarios, J.U.N.K. maneuvers the ship forward slightly while keeping a dodging and weaving, in an attempt to avoid any incoming attacks, "Initiate evade maneuver. Awaiting further input to adjust course."

Evade; DC19: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (19) + 18 = 37 (+2 AC/TL)


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

The enemies move forward
meteor hits: 11d20 ⇒ (13, 7, 4, 17, 8, 8, 10, 13, 12, 7, 10) = 109 only 20s hit. And none of the meteors come close or stray from the planet.
Rest of the Starfinder are up. The uncolored ship is definitely in range and arc


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

The sharks were closing in but Mallow intended to show them the error of taking on a Starfinder and his equally talented companions. He spoke over the comms holding his fire as he let the ships come into range. "That's it...Get ready to fire on the lead ship in 3...2...Mark!" With a nervous jitter he clenched his finger on the twin linked missile launchers as the ship centered on his targeting console. He used the on board computer to help lock on his target.

Gonna use one of the 3 anytime +2 to any check our trinode can hand out. I recommend the other gunners using them and the Captain should probably assist one of the gunners too, probably the particle beam.

Spoiler:
Gunnery check on Lead ship: 1d20 + 7 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 3 + 2 = 15
Damage: 16d8 ⇒ (7, 4, 4, 1, 6, 1, 2, 6, 5, 3, 5, 1, 1, 2, 7, 4) = 59


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 7 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 3 + 3 = 19
Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 2, 3) = 10

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian 7 | SP 49/49 HP 53/53 RP 9/0 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +5; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM: +6 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Bluff: +6, Culture +15, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +8

Laughing at the carnage of the linked missiles, Netsa bellows "My choice of weapon was poor!"

Along with the particle cannon he fires finger guns at the enemy.

Gunnery Check:

I'll get one of those +2 hit, thanks!
Attacking the same one as Mallow.
Particle Beam Gunnery: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 10 + 2 = 19
Particle Beam Damage: 8d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 5, 4, 5, 2, 1, 4) = 27


N Human Mystic 7 l Icon l Stamina 43, Health 46 l F +3, R +3, W +9 Ini +2 l Spd30 l Perc +11

Akataran sitting in the Captain's chair takes in the emotions of the beings around him. Considering they all just met, everyone is working together rather well. He turns to Netsa, manning the Particle beam.

"Netsa, if you can manage to knock out their shields or disable their weapon systems, we may have a chance of getting out of this. I trust your judgment,"

Spoiler:
I encourage Netsa on his next gunnery checkdiplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22

Exo-Guardians

Male CG Kasatha Tempered Pilgrim Solarian 7 | SP 49/49 HP 53/53 RP 9/0 | EAC 23; KAC 25 | Fort +5; Ref +5; Will +6 | Init: +3 | Perc: +11, SM: +6 | Speed 25ft | Active conditions: None. | Bluff: +6, Culture +15, Diplomacy +10, Intimidate +8

Laughing he says "Doc, you would not say that if you saw the last guy that trusted my judgment!" and salutes at you with one hand, firing with two others.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

while all the gunners, miss, Netsa with help from computers and Dr. Hoyd land a hit, depleting all of the the ships front shields and dealing damage to it.
The goal runner then joins the fight firing at yellow, an ally ship
hits: 2d20 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10 +8 to each but miss twice

The raiders all fire at you, light particle beam hit: 3d20 ⇒ (3, 3, 4) = 10 +8 to each, but they miss terribly.

other stuff they do:

Edit: Nothing, they don't have the manpower to cover all the roles.

We have a science officer and other roles, or new round?


N Human Mystic 7 l Icon l Stamina 43, Health 46 l F +3, R +3, W +9 Ini +2 l Spd30 l Perc +11

"Nicely done Mr. Documus!" said Akataran."Keep up the good work and keep hammering away at those shields!"

Spoiler:
I encourage Netsa again: diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"Damn my target lock was lost at the last second! J.U.N.K. see if you can outmanuever them and keep that ship in our sights!"

I suggest a new round, our rolling luck hopefully will improve. Doc is staying Captain clearly, gunners seem set, no need for shield repairs so I'd say lets just stick with what we have and let each gunner take a +2 bonus unless the pilot is gonna try a tricky manuever.


Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy 6 / Soldier 1| SP: 43/43; HP: 47/47; RP: 7/8 | BAB: 5; EAC: 19; KAC: 21; CMD: 29 | F+5; R+6; W+9 | Init: +5; Perc: +14; SM +12 (+d6+1); Spd: 35' | Lowlight, Darkvision 60'

Round 1

Baròleg mans the science station, "Let's see what we can learn."

Science/Scan - Center:White-ish Ship:

Computers: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 2 = 24 +2 from ships computers, correct?

Round 2

Continuing to keep the scanners locked onto the ships, he changes tack. "Focusing the scanners on targeting... All gunners, addition telemetry incoming."

Science Action/Lock-on:

Computers: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30 +2 from ships computers, correct?

All gunners gain +2 To Hit if successful, spending RP


N drow Technomancer7 l Stamina 42/42, 39hp l F +3, R +6, W +5 Ini +4 l Spd30 l Darkvision 60ft l Perc +12

"Ugh, I miss the Penumbra, this clunker doesn't handle as well..." Ezirrae complains as she lines the coilgun up with the nearest pirate vessel.

Using one of the Trinode boosts
Gunnery Check: 1d20 + 7 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 3 + 2 = 32
Coilgun Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 4, 4) = 14


CG android Technomancer7 l Stamina 49/49, HP 39/39 l F +4, R +5, W +5(+2 vs. spells and other magical effects), Ini +3 l Spd 25 ft l Darkvision 60ft, low-light visionl Perc +9

"Clunker? Don't listen to her Drake, you may not win any races but you have what we need to disable a couple mere pirate ships." Mallow prepared to line up his sights as the ships flew fast in multiple dimensions trying to out think and maneuver each other. This would rely heavily on J.U.N.K.'s reactions here.


F Vesk Soldier 8: Spd:30, Init:8, Sp:0/72, HP:1/62, RP:4/8 EAC:26, KAC:29, Fort:8, Ref:8, Will:6 (+2 vs fear), Perc:0 Lowlight

init: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29 Junk Pilot
init: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24 Enemy Pilot
init: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30 Ally Goalrunner.

piloting: 3d20 ⇒ (1, 8, 19) = 28 +16 to each check, evade, move backwards, evade. and success. Spoke to soon, first one fails to evade.
hits: 3d20 ⇒ (6, 4, 18) = 28 movement through asteroid
Heroes may now move

1 to 50 of 246 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Starfinder Signal of Screams (for SFS credit) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.