[PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 10-01 Oathbreaker's Die (Inactive)

Game Master Roxxie613

Maps & Images


151 to 200 of 264 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

The undine waits for the answer, as Dhavak does.

Dark Archive

Male Half-elf Cleric 2 (Herald Caller) / HP 17, CMD 13, Init +2, Perc +4, AC 14/12/12, Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 (+2 vs ench.) / Spells 1st 2/3 /Active cond.:

We'll be better inside to discuss.

The cleric hopes the door will open to continue the discussion.


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

You hear a deep sign on the other side of the door, followed by several locks unlatching, before the door creaks open. "Quickly, come inside. Wow there's more of you than I thought. Regardless, come in, quick as you can." He ushers you inside.

Assuming everyone piles in this small safehouse

"I'm so glad the grand lodge finally sent someone to come get me outta here. I hope Ramyla is ok... Wish I knew what all was going on, but Brandur and Bosk never told me, I was just spirited away to this house."

1:10 p.m.

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

To go quicker Dhavak enters passing through a wall.

Yes, Ramyla is ok. We've killed Ilchok, Immy or whoever she was. Now tell us your story. We know about the Ghostknives.

Ifzari stays quite rude. She knows there is still somebody evil to kill somewhere else. They don't have much time to take a cup of tea with cookies.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Rogue 3 | AC 15/14/11 | HP 19/19 | Fort+2, Ref+8, Will+2 | CMB+2, CMD 16 | Init+4 | Perc+6, low-light | Sense Motive+6 | Speed 30' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Acid Splash: 1/1

"As for Bosk and Brandur, well, I'm sorry, but they were poisoned. it was in their delay poison potions as well. The poisoner is no more, however they mentioned more of their kind."

Kyunjiro himself looks a little sad.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra tries to smile reassuringly at the small gnome. "It's going to be okay, Timinic. We're going to take care of the people after you. They're in the sewers, near where you were mapping. Could you show us those maps to help us find them?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 16


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

"Ilchok? Who are you talking about?" The gnome looks confused. "Ghostknives? That sounds dangerous!"

"POISON! Venture-Captain Bosk? NO WAY! Nope. He's too careful for that. He even keeps a potion of delay poison just in case! He-... oh... That's not good. I swear, when I get back to the Grand Lodge, my resignation is going in post haste! If I get there in one piece anyways!"

"All I know is..." Timinic unfurls some papers. "I was mapping this section of the sewer," he points to a rough map, "and reported to Bosk. That's when he had Brandur spirit me here, something about some broken oath, and I was ordered to stay here until help arrived. When I was mapping I didn't notice anything suspicious, but if there were anything suspicious, I'd ask Pemak. She always knows what's going on in Daggermark."

The Gnome rambles, near hyperventilating, about how he was just trying to draw a map for the Society. "I'm just glad Ramyla is ok... She didn't deserve to get mixed up in this.. whatever this is..." Beyond this, he seems just rather.. uninformed.

Where Timinic points to on a map matches up with the information Pemak gave you. With this, you can confidently find the Ghostknives hideout. However, Timinic is threatening to leave the Pathfinder Society altogether!

Diplomacy or Bluff to convince him to give the society another shot.

TIMESTAMP 1:20p.m.

Dark Archive

Male Half-elf Cleric 2 (Herald Caller) / HP 17, CMD 13, Init +2, Perc +4, AC 14/12/12, Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 (+2 vs ench.) / Spells 1st 2/3 /Active cond.:

You can't leave like this. Your knowledge is important to the Society. And you know this. In your soul you know that you can't leave. And that's why you won't leave.

The cleric tries to influence in the good direction.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

He's right ! You can't leave. But the reason is that you are not a coward who flee because he fears for his life. You're a man who is willing to act as a man will do.

Diplomacy, aid: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Aid also. We can make it!

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra crouches down so she's eye level with the gnome. "Timinic. From what you've said and what we've found, it seems like Venture-Captain Bosk broke an oath in order to save you. He knew what that would mean, and he did it anyway."

"If you want to leave the Society, you can. No one would fault you. But if you stay...you can make Bosk's sacrifice mean something. You can carry on his work. Ensure that the Society can continue its operations here. We'll take care of the Ghostblades, but we're outsiders. We can't keep Dryblade House open. Not without help."

"Timinic, will you help us?"

Diplomacy, Inspiration: 1d20 + 1d6 ⇒ (16) + (6) = 22

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

"I think you will be safer in the Society's fold. More backup in case assassins come after you."

Diplomacy Aid: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Timinic responds especially well to the plea of loyalty to Bosk.

"Well... I don't know about coming back personally. But maybe if we can get the approval of the Poisoner's Guild or the Assassin's Guild, I could help line someone up to operate the Dryblade House.. I'll think about it."

"Well, unfortunately, that's all the information I can give you. I'll stay here and await your return so we can get out of here. By the way, I'm assuming I have you to thank for the disappearing bird? I was glad to find out Brandur wasn't behind the poisoning, but I'm saddened to hear he was poisoned as well."

Are you ready to trek through the sewers to the hideout? You'll arrive at around 2 p.m. and from there the timestamps are irrelevant.

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

Go to the sewers !

The Concordance

Female NG Human (Shaonti) Ranger 2 | HP: 22/22| AC: 17( 11Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:none

Finally, the Shoanti speaks up. "We've already talked to someone from the Poisoner's Guild. They said they'd be willing to assist with rebuilding the Lodge here. As soon as we deal with this threat, We can make good on that promise. Guys, Let's go do just that."

Yeah, to the sewers. Let's end this disaster.

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

Davor hesitates for a moment before he realizes he isn't the disappearing bird in question. "We will fix this problem for now. But think on the future. Maybe your experience would leave you best suited to run the Lodge." Having said his piece, the tengu is ready to head off.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

"We did send you the bird. At the time we weren't sure where the safehouse was, so it seemed the best way to warn you." Tazra smiles at the gnome. "Thank you for your help. Like Souja said, Pemak of the Poisoner's Guild has promised her assistance, and even agreed to see if her contacts in the Assassin's Guild help as well."

She shoulders her pack. "We'll come back once this threat has been dealt with. For now, stay here and stay safe."


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Given the sewers are pitch black and only a handful of you have darkvision, I'll assume either someone lights a torch or uses a light cantrip for lighting conditions.

The sound of rushing water echoes throughout this dank cistern as sleet-filled runoff pours in from Northern, Eastern, and Southern channels before emptying through an outlet in the NorthEast corner. Stone walkways line the walls, with a large platform jutting out into the center of the room. Seven coffin-sized crates float on the water, tethered to the platform's railings by short chains.

You've traveled some ways through the sewer, past some empty rooms, and have come to a cleverly hidden aclove in the sewer system.

Perception:

Davor Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Dorrion Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Ifzari Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Kyunjiro Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Souja Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Tazra Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Dorrion, Ifzari, & Souja:
In the water, you see a mushroom growing from a bed of tentacular roots. Deep violet tendrils slither out of the dozens of fissures in its pointed cap. And it has clearly noticed Dorrion, who is lighting the way for everyone, and is moving in to attack!

Initiative:

Davor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Dorrion Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Ifzari Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Kyunjiro Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Souja Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Tazra Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
GM: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6

Combat Card:
Surprise round, Bold may act!
Souja
Tazra
Davor
Ifzari
Kyunjiro
Dorrion
???

The waters count as deep bogs and require either 20ft of movement to move into or may be swam in. Kn. Nature to identify

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Then on surprise round both Ifzari and Dhavak move.

Dark Archive

Male Half-elf Cleric 2 (Herald Caller) / HP 17, CMD 13, Init +2, Perc +4, AC 14/12/12, Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 (+2 vs ench.) / Spells 1st 2/3 /Active cond.:

The cleric doesn't know what the creature is. He moves forward in the surprise round to let the place to melee striker.

The Concordance

Female NG Human (Shaonti) Ranger 2 | HP: 22/22| AC: 17( 11Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:none

Light-wise, I have an Ioun Torch that would be active now.

Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Souja scowls and moves up, readying her Earth breaker to strike. "We have company."

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

Are we playing the first round now? Or only the surprise one?


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Ifzari is able to identify that this is a Violet Fungus, a plant known for being able to rot flesh from bone with shocking swiftness.

The Violet Fungus creeps closer to the nearest source of light, which would be Souja's Ioun Torch.

Combat Card:
Round 1, Bold may act!
Souja
Tazra
Davor
Ifzari
Kyunjiro
Dorrion

???

The Concordance

Female NG Human (Shaonti) Ranger 2 | HP: 22/22| AC: 17( 11Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:none

Without hesitation, Souja immediately takes a (rather wild) swing at the fungal menace, hoping to knock it away quickly.

Attack vs. Fungus

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12For: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

The Undine reloads her underwater darkwood light crossbow and fires.

Bolt: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 4 = 20 -4 because of firing into melee

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Crit?: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 4 = 16

Damage crit: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Dark Archive

Male Half-elf Cleric 2 (Herald Caller) / HP 17, CMD 13, Init +2, Perc +4, AC 14/12/12, Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 (+2 vs ench.) / Spells 1st 2/3 /Active cond.:

The cleric is impressed by the skilled spiritualist and try to do the same with is more modest crossbow.

Bolt: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 4 = 17 firing into melee

Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

Davor hurries past his companions to get within striking distance of the threat.

Double move.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Finally able to see the threat, Tazra tries to recall what she knows about it.

K. Nature: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 8 + (3) = 20

Then she quickly pulls out her heavy flail and swings.

Heavy Flail: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
B. Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Crit Confirm?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
B. Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Rogue 3 | AC 15/14/11 | HP 19/19 | Fort+2, Ref+8, Will+2 | CMB+2, CMD 16 | Init+4 | Perc+6, low-light | Sense Motive+6 | Speed 30' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Acid Splash: 1/1

Kyunjiro dodges past the fungi and heads towards the ... other thing

acrobatics to avoid attack of opportunity, half movement while doing so: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

After acrobatics he takes another move action.

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

What is this other thing you talk about? Don't take Dhavak for a foe!


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Souja swings and unfortunately misses the plant.

Ifzari and Dorrion's arrows sink into the cap of the mushroom, causing it to emit a strainge sound.

From somewhere North, you hear a voice yell out, "Leave now, and we will not pursue you! Continue and we will take your lives!"

Davor and Kyunjiro spend their time moving past the creature.

Tazra recognizes that the poison from this Violet Fungus is often harvested and used by various organizations that deal in poisons, and that it is good at sapping one's strength and vitality.

Recognizing the danger and seeing it wounded, Tazra brings her heavy flail down without mercy and crushes the fungus, which stops moving entirely.

END OF INITIATIVE

There is a door to the West Blue and a door to the North red. Which direction do you head? Do you stick close to the walls or the water?

GM screen:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Tazra:
As you catch up to the group, you notice the West door is protected by a pit trap that is 10x10 in front of the door.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra's eyes widen. "Careful everyone," she hisses. "There's a trap in front of the west door. Let me see if I can disable it before anyone gets closer."

Disable Device: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

The damp makes her tools more slippery than she's used to.

Oops? Do I trigger it, or can I try again?


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

As Tazra is using her tools to try to disable a pressure plate, one slips and rolls square onto it, triggering the trap.

Tazra reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

The slick floors fall out from under her and she falls 20 feet down.

Fall damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

She falls square on her back with a thud, alive and conscious, but only just.

Blue 10x10 square is 20 ft deep. The walls are typical of a dungeon, so they are climbable with a climb check.

Tazra -8

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

Are you ok? The goal wasn't to trigger the trap but to disable the device. But let's come back with us.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra has enough time to think Oh shi- before hitting the floor painfully. She spends a few seconds laying on her back, wheezing for breath.

"That's what I was trying to do," she manages to respond. "Didn't work out as planned. Could someone toss me a rope?"

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

Davor chucks down a coil of rope. "Sometimes an unexpected occurrence leads to the greatest enjoyment. But this is not always true." He shrugs as he holds fast to one end.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Rogue 3 | AC 15/14/11 | HP 19/19 | Fort+2, Ref+8, Will+2 | CMB+2, CMD 16 | Init+4 | Perc+6, low-light | Sense Motive+6 | Speed 30' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Acid Splash: 1/1

lol, sorry, looked like a foe. I'll keep that in mind.

The Concordance

Female NG Human (Shaonti) Ranger 2 | HP: 22/22| AC: 17( 11Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:none

Souja moves forward and helps support the rope with Davor. "They know we're here now... Go in ready to bust heads?" she calmly, but quietly, asks.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

"Thanks Davor." Tazra reaches for the rope, then pauses as she remembers something. Before climbing out, she quickly down her extract of CLW.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Feeling much better, she starts to climb out of the pit.

Climb, ACP, Inspiration: 1d20 + 2 - 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 1 + (2) = 6

Really hoping the rope made it a DC5 climb check...


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Tazra braces herself with the rope against the wall and climbs out, her feet sliding against the walls a few times. With the trap wide open, the only way to progress is North.

Assuming the group takes up normal marching order, I'll progress us forward to the door and allow for any healing or other misc actions before we go through.

The door by all appearances is unlocked, and should open without issue. You hear muffled talking on the other side.

The red door on slide 6 is the same one on slide 7

Grand Lodge

Female Undine Spiritualist / 2 (Scourge) / HP 21, CMD 12, Init +3, Perc +4, AC 18/13/15, Fort +5 (+2 pain) Ref +3 Will +7 (+4 vs mind.) / Spells 1st 2/3 / Active: darkvision, cold resistance 5; Dhavak: Mage armor

The Undine whispers: Time for the fighters now. Please go ahead.

She reloads her crossbow then, waiting for the door to open.

Dark Archive

Male Half-elf Cleric 2 (Herald Caller) / HP 17, CMD 13, Init +2, Perc +4, AC 14/12/12, Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +7 (+2 vs ench.) / Spells 1st 2/3 /Active cond.:

The cleric moves cautiously back from the group. His place isn't the one who open the door. But he reloads his crossbow as well and readies to summon or cast a spell.

The Exchange

Male Kitsune Rogue 3 | AC 15/14/11 | HP 19/19 | Fort+2, Ref+8, Will+2 | CMB+2, CMD 16 | Init+4 | Perc+6, low-light | Sense Motive+6 | Speed 30' | Conditions: none | Dancing Lights: 3/3 | Acid Splash: 1/1

I'd like to go towards the front. If I can catch someone unawares, it'll hurt them a lot, Kyunjiro whispers.

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

Davor places himself close to the door, prepared to wreak havoc as soon as it is opened.

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra makes sure her flail is in her hand and downs her last remaining extract. We know they're there, they know we're here, best to be ready for a fight the second the door opens.

Then, taking a deep breath, she opens the door.

Shield lasts for 1 minute. I've updated my stat line to reflect the extra AC.


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

The door opens smoothly inwardly. It was completely unlocked.

A lantern hanging from a hook in the ceiling provides warm light to this musty chamber. A long table bearing a map of Daggermark stands at the room's center, surrounded by mucky footprints and four crouching figures in gray leather armor, their mouths hidden behind black scarves.

"Oi! We told you to scram! Now you're gonna pay!"

Initiative:

Davor Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Dorrion Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Ifzari Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Kyunjiro Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Souja Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Tazra Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Red Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Blue Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Purple Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Green Initiative: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Two of the ghostknives approach the doorway with swords and slash at Tazra!

Red vs Tazra: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Blue vs Tazra: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Both against Flat Footed AC with cover
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 1) + 2 = 7
Blue crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

One slashes towards Tazra but makes contact with the wall instead. The other lands a solid blow, disabling our half-orc.

Combat Card:
Round 1, Bold may act!
GM Red & Blue
Souja
GM Purple
Tazra
Davor
Ifzari
Dorrion
GM Green
Kyunjiro

The Concordance

Female NG Human (Shaonti) Ranger 2 | HP: 22/22| AC: 17( 11Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +4, W: +2 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions:none

Souja scowls as Tazra is attacked before anyone can act. With a push of speed , the Shaonti pushes past the two at the door, and moves directly toward a third in the middle of the room.

Bah. with the set-up we're in, I can't charge or attack, considering how far back I was, so I just double move. Since I can't attack and try to end one of the guys beside the door, I'm going all the way in past the two by the door and I'll move up to threaten purple. This means Red and Blue get AoO's on me.


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Red AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Blue AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Surprised by the human pushing through, both ghostknives swing wide and miss.

The bandit almost cowers before the ranger, but strikes at her nonetheless.
Purple: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

And also cannot seem to meet flesh.

Combat Card:
Round 1, Bold may act!
GM Red & Blue
Souja
GM Purple
Tazra -9
Davor
Ifzari
Dorrion

GM Green
Kyunjiro

The Exchange

NG Male Tengu Barbarian 2 | AC 18/12/16 (16/10/14) | HP 16/24 (20/28) | CMD 17 | F +5, R +2, W +2 | Init +2 | Perc +8 | DR 1/- | Rage 6/8

Davor crashes as quickly as he can into the room, an inconvenient spot. Still, he swings his hammer. "Cessate or I will cessate you myself!"

Warhammer vs. Blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


The Confirmation | Oathbreakers Die

Davor crushes the bandit with a single blow! Without a sound, the bandit with the blue vest crumples to the floor.

Combat Card:
Round 1, Bold may act!
GM Red & Blue
Souja
GM Purple
Tazra -9
Davor
Ifzari
Dorrion

GM Green
Kyunjiro

Liberty's Edge

Female Half-Orc Investigator 1 | HP 9/9 | AC: 14 (T: 11, FF: 13)| Saves (+1 vs enchantment): F:+1, R:+3, W:+2 | BAB: +0, CMB: +2, CMD: 13, | Init: +1 | Perc. +4 (+2 to find hidden objects, +3 to find traps) | Extracts: (1st) 0/2 | Inspiration (3/5)

Tazra staggers backwards. Ow...I was really hoping my shield would keep that from happening. Reaching the cleric, she gasps out, "I could use a little help," even as she collapses to the floor.

Withdrawing as a standard action. That does knock me down to -1 hit points, but hopefully Dorrion can get me back up.

151 to 200 of 264 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS Gameday VIII] GM Roxxie's 10-01 Oathbreaker's Die All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.