Gameday VIII: GM Kate's Acts of Association

Game Master Kate Baker


51 to 100 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 ponders what his favourite fare might be and decides that letting someone read his i-node network pulses to determine a likely food, would indeed be fun. "Please, I am ready for your scan."

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zahvos smiles and chimes in.
"By all means, read away!"

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

"My mind is pure and my body is ready! Scan to your heart's content!"

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

"Mmm...yesss. But be warned, puny chef! What you find there may not be to your liking!" The fang-filled grin Gamuzali gives the lashunta could almost hint at a joke if it weren't so off-putting.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The chef nods politely, and each of you feels a small nudging in your heads as he probes. When he is he done, he takes his leave politely, and soon after, dishes start to arrive.

The first course is Castrovelian eel soup. You each notice that your bowl is garnished differently, and the flavoring is perfect, exactly as salty or as spicy as you like it.

The main course arrives, and it is roasted frujai frond steak on a bed of sauteed caypin rings. For a couple of you, the caypin tentacles are still ambulatory.

This includes Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, who catches a tentacle and wolfs it down. He then starts to act a bit oddly, sweating and coughing.

DC 14 Medicine check:
Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees is having an allergic reaction and should stop eating the caypin.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom pulls himself away from enjoying this absolutely delicious meal when he starts to notice something amiss with Lycos of the Sactum of the Ten Trees. Unfortunately, Zoom has no medicinal skills to speak of.

"Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, are you feeling alright?" Zoom asks, with genuine concern. "Maybe we can ask the waiter for a glass of water."

He watches Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees for a reaction, especially if it looks like the condition is worsening.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

I think none of us has medicine...

Seeing Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees cough and nobody really knowing what to do, Zahvos gets up in a hurry and bursts into the next room, trying to attract the attention of the guests.

"Please, is someone here a doctor? Or at least knowledgeable in medicine?"


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Another guest runs in at Zahvos's call, while a vesk server bring a glass of water at Zoombo's request.

The ysoki doctor takes a look at Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees.

"This is an allergic reaction. Your airway is pretty clear now, so you should be okay, but you are experiencing some swelling that may last for a few hours."

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees thanks the doctor, but just as things are settling down, the chef stomps in, furious.

"What's all this? An allergy? I specifically scanned your minds for dietary restrictions and sensitivities! Impossible! I think you're just trying to get out of paying your bill!"

He is still holding a cleaver from the kitchen and he clutches it tightly.

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees softly says, "I've never had caypin before..."

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

As the chef barges in with cleaver in hand, Gamuzali stands and places himself between the irate lashunta and Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees. "No one has made any demands, chef, and as you heard, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees has not tried caypin before and was not aware of the allergy. Now, please calm yourself and return to your kitchen before I must remove you."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

Baxter angrily puffs up his chest. "Yes, as my esteemed colleague Gamuzali has stated, it is not Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees's fault! Haven't you any manners?!"

Intimidate, aid another if possible: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit continues to eat the meal, wondering at the taste of this organic food, how it actually is something Granit finds appetizing. "This is good!" he says as a statement.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The chef is startled by the forceful response from Gamuzali and Baxter.

He steps back and then says, a little more uncertainly, "Well..you still need to pay now! And then leave!"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

After taking a longing glance at his still half-full plate, Zoom speaks up again.

He turns his gaze to Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees.

"Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, are you ready to leave? As the Society's guest, we're not going anywhere until you say you're ready."

He glances at the angry chef before turning back to Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees.

"Still," Zoom continues, more softly. "It might not be a bad idea to head out if you're having a bad reaction to the food. Plenty more of Absalom Station to see after this..."

With his lowest right hand, Zoom opens his suit jacket slightly, fishing around in his pocket for the Starfinder Society's credstick for authorized expenses.

Wayfinders

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"Sir, you need to calm down and my companions as well. You have suppliers and dignitaries at your table. If we wish to continue the meal you should oblige us AS PAYING CUSTOMERS." Kharos reasons with the startled and rude chef.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"I don't doubt you have had challenging reads before with more foreign customers no? I believe you can stand up to this challenge with your reputation. That is if our guest is not too upset to continue? His opinion matters the most. Lycos of The Sanctum of Ten Trees. How do you feel?" he says then turning to their guest.

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit, oblivious continues to eat, before chiming in, "Whatever you use to flavour your food, makes it exceedingly good. I think we should leave a tip. Organics do sometimes have difficulty in their reactions, but it hasn't stopped the rest of us enjoying the food. That's over an 85% success rate for just our party, which should not be a disappointing result given the less than 60% success rate in more mundane restaurants."

Aid dimplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

As a server processes Zoombo's credstick, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees answers, "No, it's fine. We can leave. I don't want to cause a fuss."

The chef glares at you on your way out, but one of your servers catches you outside.

"I packed up your last dish to go. Akitonian cactus ice cream! Hope you enjoy!"

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees's ear perk up as he digs in to his portion. "This is delicious! And no allergies!"

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

"That is a delight to hear, esteemed Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees! I do hope the ice cream makes up at least a little of the distress the meal has caused you."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees finishes his ice cream.

"I have a big family at home and they asked me to bring home some items from Absalom Station; stuff that's hard to get at home, you understand. I assume there is a shopping mall of some kind? I've heard of the Freemarkets."

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees pulls out a datapad and verbally asks it to recite a shopping list. The list is very long and includes clothing, collectibles, specialty foods, and a vinyl copy of the new Strawberry Machine Cake single.

DC 18 Culture:
You know of a better, less crowded mall than the Freemarkets that should still have everything on the list.

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Culture, DC18: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

The dockworker smiles at Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees. "I'm glad you are enjoying your dessert. I do hope we can make up for that unfortunate incident with the rest of our visit."

Zahvos nods at the mention of the Freemarkets.
"Yes, the Freemarkets are a pretty popular destination for shopping." A sly grin appears on his face "But," He begins "I know of a much better place that should have everything you need. It is also much less crowded. Shall I lead you there, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Zoom stays quiet and takes a sip of orange soda that he picked up at a vending machine down the block from the fancy restaurant. He doesn't know where Zahvos is talking about, but it seems like he knows what he's doing.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Zahvos knows of a more exclusive shopping center and off you go! It is both more upscale and quieter than the Freemarkets. Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees's shopping list seems to get longer and longer. Between everything the vlaka has picked up so far, there are 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 total bags and packages, each weighing one bulk.

"I'm afraid I'm still a bit ill from the allergic reaction; could you all help me carry these?"

I do need to know who is carrying packages and how many!

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

Culture: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Baxter holds out his arms "Of course!" He pauses with a glance to his backpack. "Err, might be a bit heavy for me!"

Baxter will be encumbered if he takes any of the bags, so I'll see what other people can hold first.

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 smiles at Baxter and says, "Probably best you keep you hands free and your feet ready to protect Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees. I'll take a couple of bags to help out." he smiles as he is weighed under by the bags. Granit is encumbered.

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zahvos follows suit and offers to take a few bags.

"Here, let me help."

Zahvos takes 2 bags and is not encumbered yet

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"Lycos of The Sanctum of Ten Trees has impeccable taste! I will gladly carry some of your bags. Carrying things is one of my duties back on Eox since I am a...'breather'. At least it has strengthened my muscles." Kharos agrees to handle as many bags as needed. Will carry 6 if allowed and still be unencumbered allowing more people to be ready if needed.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

While eager to help, Zoom is more than willing to let the larger, stronger members of the party hold the packages if they're willing.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

If Granit wants to avoid being encumbered, it sounds like Zahvos and Kharos can take all eight between them without getting encumbered! I'll assume you go with that.

You head toward a specialty dessert shop where Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees plans to get some (non-chocolate) candy when suddenly...

GM screen 1:

Baxter: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2
Zoom: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Zahvos: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Kharos: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Gamuzali: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Granit: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (2) + 0 = 2

GM screen 2:

stealth 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
stealth 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
stealth 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
sleght of hand: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Zoombo notices two ysoki mall rats following the group. While he keeps an eye on those two, a third sneaks up behind Kharos and nabs a package!

Initiative:

Baxter: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Zoom: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Zahvos: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Kharos: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Granit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Gamuzali: 1d20 ⇒ 17
mall rat 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
mall rat 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
mall rat 3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1
Mall rat 2
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit
Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Mall rat 1 has the package! Zoombo is up!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Ysoki... mall rats. Of course.

Zoom can't believe his small eyes. A ysoki popped out of nowhere and is making off with Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees' gifts. He leaps (figuratively) into action!

"Hey! Ysoki! Come back with that package! Didn't anybody ever teach you to not take what's not yours?"

Move action Zoom will draw his Static Arc pistol
Standard action and take a nonlethal -4 shot at Ysoki #1 with the package.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9
Nonlethal electric damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

After almost certainly missing...
"That was, uh, your warning shot! Drop that package and get out of here!"


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Mall rat number 1 tries to trip Kharos, hoping that he will fall and drop more packages!

taclash, vs KAC+8: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9

The lash misses Kharos entirely.

The second mall rat steps closer, draws a grenade and tosses it in the middle.

grenade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

She nails her mark! Kharos, Zahvos, Zoombo, and Granit need to succeed at a DC 15 Reflex save or be staggered for 1 round!

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, has one package
Mall rat 2
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit

Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Gamuzali charges through the brilliant flash of the grenade's light, a small purple-black mote of energy appearing from behind his head and coming to land on his right claw. The claw ignites in dark fire, and a huge simulacrum of the vesk's clawed hand appears to extend out from the flames.

"Return those packages now, thief," he hisses as he swipes at the grenade-wielding ysoki.

Move 25ft, attuning to photon mode as I draw my solar weapon, then attack.
My least tauon crystal is set to stun, so the damage below, if any, will be non-lethal.

Solar Weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage (E, NL), weapon crystal, photon: 1d6 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 10

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Zoom deftly dodges out of the way of the grenade.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Having his hands full of bags Kharos doesn't have the response time to dodge the grenade.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Gsmazuli hits! The mall rat squeaks!

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, has one package
Mall rat 2, -10 hp
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit

Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Zahvos and Granit are up, and need to make Reflex saves.

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Reflex DC15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Zahvos puts his hands in front of his face, but the grenade takes full effect and he is momentarily disoriented. Shaking his head, he catches a glimpse of the mall rat running away with a shopping bag and points at him.

"He has a bag! Get him before he runs away!"

Get 'Em on mall rat 1, everyone gets +1 to attack rolls against him

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Reflex save 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Undeterred by the flash from the grenade, Grant-9 runs after the little rascal, shouting "Stop Thief! You little rapscallion, you've stolen my friends present!!" The android runs after the mall rat, looking to see where the little creature will find an escape route. "Please somebody stop the little thief." As he goes, he pulls out a baton to apprehend the rascal.

I assume Granit-9 will catch up with the rat mall, this turn
Perception to see the escape route. 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

Life Science to know about the rat mall species. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

They are ysoki! They're a very common species on Absalom Station and in the Starfinder Society, so you generally know about them. Did you have specific questions?

I should have pointed out that I had put up a map in the Slides linked in my profile! I moved you closer to the mall rats, but getting to another legal space would provoke an AoO, and I didn't want to assume that you were okay with that.

Mall rat 3 pulls out another grenade and hurls it toward the group.

grenade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Everyone but Baxter needs to succeed at a DC 15 Reflex save or be staggered for one round!

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, has one package
Mall rat 2, -10 hp
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit
Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

If I am able to hold all the bags I am carrying with one hand I will do that.

Move Action to Materialize Solar Weapon.
Graviton Attunement: 1/3

With a whistle the dark mote floating around Kharos whirs into his extended palm coalescing into a gauntlet with bladed strands extending from it. Urumi, for reference.

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Gamuzali cringes away from the flash of the grendae. "You're pretty well equipped for a BUNCH OF DIRTY THIEVES!!!"

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

"Halt, thieves!" Baxter shouts as the mall rats scurry away. "Welp, I guess it was a long shot for that to work."

Baxter runs forward and takes aim at the thief Zhavos pointed at. "I'll take down the bandit!"

Move+draw, standard to fire at mall rat 1

Attack Roll: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 1 = 13
Damage Roll: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 would continue to chase after the rat with the package, not really expecting too many Attacks of Opportunity, as rat 2 has just thrown a grenade and rat 3 has not acted yet. So would try and move to cut rat1 off from his escape route.

Have moved Granit after rat 1.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Reflex save #2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Zoom takes greneade #2 to the face and is staggered.

"Hey, you... ugh... stoppit..."

Seeing he doesn't have a clear shot from where he's standing, Zoom summons his natural skittermander reserves of energy (helped by plenty of orange soda) and uses his hyper skittermander racial ability to gain an extra move action 1/day extraordinary ability.

Zoom grits his teeth and dashes forward with his extra hyper move action. He'll take any attacks of opportunity from #1. On the way, he also pulls out a survival knife into one of his open hands.

"I said stoppit!" Zoom shouts as he fires his arc pistol at #1.

Nonlethal Electricity Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 4 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Granit-9, Mall rat 1 was still next to Kharos. You could have moved next to it, but it gets an attack of opportunity. I've moved you there.

Mall Rat 1 taclash AoO vs Granit-9: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
ouch!: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 S nonlethal

Baxter hits Mall Rat 1, as does Zoombo!

Mall Rat 1 tries again to trip Kharos
Mall Rat 1 taclash vs Kharos KAC + 8: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12

On failing again, he takes a Guarded Step away.

Mall Rat 2 takes a guarded step and draws a pistol.

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, -5 hp, has one package
Mall rat 2, -10 hp
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit-9

Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Still reeling from the effects of the mall rat's grenade, Gamuzali opts to put himself between the ysoki with one of the bags and their escape route. "Nobody steals from Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees!"

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 moves behind rat 1 and tries to hit him from behind.
Battle Staff, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 flanking, Get 'em - Damage 1d4 ⇒ 4

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Skittermander Operative 3

Shaking off some of the grenade's effects, Zoom enourages his allies. "Get 'em! Get the Ysoki! That's right, nobdy steals from Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, and especially not from the Starfinders!"

Zoom's encouragement has no mechanical effect.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Mall rat 3 draws a pistol and shoots at Gamuzali!

"They're our packages now!

pew! at Gamuzali: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
ouch!: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 E

Baxter, Kharos, and Zoombo are up!

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, -5 hp, has one package
Mall rat 2, -10 hp
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit-9
Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

With the others handling the Ysoki with the stolen bag Kharos moves back to defend the others he has.

Move and Total Defense.
Graviton 2/3.

Paizo Employee

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

"You're not getting away so easily!"

Baxter drops his rifle, dashes forward and unsheathes his doshko, and swings at the mall rat with the package.

Dropping rifle, move, standard to attack

attack roll: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
damage roll: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 P


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Zahvos continues the get 'em on Mall rat 1!

Which makes Baxter's attack a hit!

Realizing that he is outnumbered and surrounded, Mall rat 1 drops the package he's carrying at your feet and withdraws. "I don't want your stupid package anyway! It's probably junk!"

Mall rat 2 similarly runs away.

Initiative
Zoombo
Mall rat 1, -9 hp, dropped the package
Mall rat 2, -10 hp
Gamuzali
Zahvos
Granit-9

Mall rat 3
Baxter
Kharos

Gamuzali, Zahvos, and Granit-9 are up if you want to chase them, but if you're just as happy to let them run away, combat over.

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Gamuzali quickly grabs up the package and watches the would-be thief scamper away. "Apologies, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees," Gamuzali says, bowing to the emissary, "As with most civilizations, Absalom Station does have its more desperate elements who are driven to crime, whether petty or egregious, to find what they feel they need in life. Still, we do not mete out death on those whose crime warrants less severe punishment. I hope this is in accordance with your own culture."

Once everything has settled down a bit, Gamuzali excuses himself for a moment to go and buy a gear clamp to which he affixes a few of the emissary's bags to ensure there are no further thefts.

If I can get away for a moment, Gamuzali will go and buy a gear clamp for 100cr, attach it to the waist of his armor, and clamp down the handles of the bags. He can take up to 5 bulk's worth before he is encumbered.

51 to 100 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII GM Kate's Acts of Association All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.