Gameday VIII: GM Kate's Acts of Association (Inactive)

Game Master Kate Baker


151 to 181 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

"Of course we should get some drinks, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees!" Zoom whispers, maybe a little bit too excitedly.

"I've never been here before, but I'm going to get something orange and fizzy! I can bring everybody else's drinks back if you all want to go look for a place to sit," Zoom extends all six of his arms.

"Just tell me which direction to go and I'll bump into you all eventually!" Zoom says as he begins to make his way toward the bar.

There is a bar, right?


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

There is totally a bar!

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

"Perhaps I should accompany you to the bar, Zoombo," Gamuzali ventures. "This place is pretty crowded, and I would not want anyone bumping into you when you're trying to bring all our drinks back. I will clear a path for you."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Zoombo and Gamazuli get drinks for everyone and the crew finds an empty table. Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees is enjoying the music, swaying to the rhythm and tapping his hands. Unfortunately, an exuberant gesture sends his drink flying, spilling all over a person at the next table.

The human man rises, angry, and covered in something orange and fizzy.

"Hey! Watch what you're doing! This is expensive stationwear!"

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zahvos puts himself between the angry man and Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees. He raises his hands and speaks to the human.

"We are deeply sorry for this, it was an accident." Chuckling nervously, the merchant turns to Granit-9 and mutters.

"Don't you have some kind of magic trick to dry clothes?"

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Gamuzali bides his time, sure that his companions will be able to assuage this fellow patron, but ready to rise up if the situation calls for... aggressive negotiations.

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit, politely declines the offer of a drink, as he sees the angry man react. He casts some magic to create a and extra hand that goes over to the man and starts to dry his clothes with the napkins on the neighbouring empty table. The hand proceeds to mop up the mess on the floor, picking any broken glass and putting it in a nearby disposal unit. Replying quietly to Zahvos "What with that musak sound and this, cann't wait to let my transistors and diodes rest. And why would I need cleaning magic, only really useful for organics, like yourself."

Casts telekinetic hand.

Wayfinders

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

Baxter dances awkwardly nearby, bobbing to the music, when the kerfuffle breaks out. He scurries over and puffs out his chest.

"Excuse me, sir! This was merely an honest mistake, and you are being quite rude!"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

But with his huffing and puffing from the exertion of dancing, Baxter fails to put up a tough front.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Having finally stood on a bar stool to get the bartender's attention, Zoom begins, "I'll have one... no, two fizzy orange..." but can't complete his order over all of the shouting.

"Oh, oops, be right back. Hold those!" Zoom says over his shoulder as he hops down from the stool and starts to hustle over toward Lykos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

Kharos sees Baxter puff up and goes with a kinder approach.

"Oh, I can understand the exorbitant cost of dry cleaning expensive attire. You would be surprised how many things on Eox can leave a stain on a business suit. Here, let me get you a new drink and the number for the desk at my employer. They can cover the costs I am sure." he offers his own handkerchief.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Yet somehow he may have come off condescending...


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

Would Zahvos, Gamuzali, or Granit-9 like to attempt a check, too?

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Ah why not! Let's go with the kinder approach this time.

"You should take him up on that offer, friend," Gamuzali chimes in, nodding toward Kharos. "If anybody's gonna know where to find a good dry cleaner, it's an Eoxian emissary. Besides, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees here was just trying to have a good time, just like you. Let's not ruin the evening for everybody."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

"Always happy to give a helping hand."

Diplomacy aid another 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zahvos clears his throat and chimes in.

"As my friends have pointed out, it was an honest mistake. Our employer will pay back the cleaning expense if need be."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 7 + (5) = 14

My, what are these rolls lol


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The man seems slightly mollified. "Well, this is going to cost 200 credits to have cleaned!"

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit looks shocked at the amount the man thinks will make this all right. However his external expression hardly changes, its just his sensors seem to dim. He looks to the talkers in the group, to beat the man down, or to discuss this outside. Instead he casts a spell, a sound of soothing music from the whales of Castrovel that help calm any situation.

Cast ghost sound

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

"200 credits?! What? Where?!" Zoom states in shock has he arrives on the scene, sadly drinkless.

"You poor soul, but never fear, Zoom is here to help! I will buy you a brand new set of formal clothing for the retail cost of five credits to replace your fizzy orange covered outfit! I must also insist you find a new cleaners. You're being taken advantage of!"


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

"No, no no. This is designer stationwear and it needs very particular handling! If you're not going to pay, then I demand to have it out with the culprit!" He points at Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees.

The Society will cover this cost, so it's more of a "principle of the thing" issue right now.

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

"Shall we discuss this further outside? This noise plays havoc with my audio controls." the android says with no expression, but pointing towards the exit.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

Zoom suddenly remembers it's not his credits.

"Oh, my apologies, in this light I didn't recognize the unique, uh, coloring on that designer stationwear! It looks very good on you!"

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Regardless of how sincere his complement comes across, Zoom continues.

"Since Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees is a guest of our organization, I think paying for the cleaning on Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Tree's behalf, not that Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees really did anything wrong, would be an agreeable solution. Right, friends?"

Wayfinders

LG male ysoki mercenary soldier 1| SP 8/8; HP 9/9; RP 3/3 | EAC 13; KAC 16 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +2 | Init +2 | Perception +0 ; darkvision 60 ft.|Speed 25 ft. | tactical doshko +3 (1d12+2 P)| hunting rifle +3 (1d8 P) | Active Conditions:

Baxter huffs. "Very well, then."

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 shrugs his shoulders, not really understanding this need for fashion that affects organics.


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

The man accepts the credits in a huff.

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees says quietly, "Thank you for handling that. I am no good at fighting. Perhaps that is enough music for now? It's probably about time to get back to Chiskisk."

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Thankful he can get out of the place and adjust his networks for normal sound, Granit nods and says, "Been more than enough excitement for today, I´m sure Chiskisk would appreciate having some more time with Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees" If androids could sigh with relief, Granit would do that, but he just looks blankly forward with slightly brighter leds.

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Zahvos, relieved, wipes his brow.

"Yes, it probably is time. We shall return as soon as you are ready."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Skittermander Operative 3

"Great idea, Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees! I hope we've been helpful during your stay here on Absalom Station," Zoom says as they walk out of the bar. "It's been a pleasure!"

Exo-Guardians

Gamuzali Light Spider, Scion of Stars | Male Vesk Solarian 2 SP 16/16 HP 20/20 RP 3/3 | KAC 16 EAC 14 | Saves F+4 R+0 W+3 | Initiative +0; Perception +4; Low-light vision | Thunderstrike Pulse Gauntlet: 20/20 | Status: N/A

Gamuzali's iron grip on his drink finally loosens as the uptight patron finally backs down. He turns to the others and heaves a sigh as he agrees with the decision to head back to the Lorespire Complex. "Yes, we should go. Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, I do hope this has been an enjoyable experience. It has been an honor to show you around the station some."


Ruins of Azlant || Acts of Association

You all call for a ride back to the Lorespire Complex.

Chiskisk greets you. "How was your visit to Absalom Station?"

Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees replies, [b]"It was marvelous! We went to eat at Perfexion and then had ice cream outside. Then we went shopping and I got all the things on my family's list. My pups also wanted pet squoxes, so we found Star and Tembe here! Finally, we went to the Nebula's Core to listen to some excellent music. I'll admit, I find Absalom Station to be a little confusing at times, but your Starfinders here smoothed over every incident. Well, I suppose all visits must come to an end! I'm ready to sign that agreement!"

Chiskisk beams in your direction as Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees sits down with a datapad that reads out the agreement. The vlaka verbally agrees and the datapad records an electronic signature.

Well done, everyone!

Wayfinders

"Zahvos Corvus" Male CG Human Envoy 1 (Xenoseeker) | SP 7/7 ; HP 10/10 ; RP 4/4 | EAC 13 ; KAC 14 | Ft +1; Rf +4 ; Wi +2 | Init. +6 ; Perc. +4; SM. +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Upon entering Chiskisk's office, Zahvos bows deep.

"It has been our pleasure to accompany you during this trip. I do hope you have enjoyed you visit of Absalom Station."

The merchant returns to his teammates, grinning.
"Well done everybody! It has also been a pleasure working with you." He seems to recall something and gets his datapad out. "Oh, that's right. Better contact Perfexion's suppliers soon so we don't get any complaints!"

Exo-Guardians

Andriod Technomancer/1

Granit-9 spends the journey back shaking his head from side to side as his aural networks stabilise. He is still doing this as he enters Chiskisk's office, "P..p..pleasure to have h..h..heard the m..m..music with you Lycos of the Sanctum of the Ten Trees, though less decibels and synth beats would be easier to assimilate."

He smiles when Chiskisk in able to get the agreement he wants.

Wayfinders

N Male Lashunta Icon Solarian 1 | SP: 8/8 | HP: 11/11 | RP: 3/3 | EAC: 11 KAC:12 AC vs CM:20 | F:3 R:0 W:1 | Init: 0 | Speed 30ft | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Active Conditions:
Skills:
Athletics: 8 | Diplomacy: 8 | Physical Science: 4 | Profession (Politician): 10

"That certainly did go well! I think Lycos of the Sanctum of Ten Trees and his people will be excellent additions to our allies." Kharos beams with a diplomatic success.

151 to 181 of 181 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII GM Kate's Acts of Association All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.