GM Zero/GL's Giantslayer!

Game Master GM_Grandlounge

Map Slides

Houserules and character rules

Loot Sheet


1,651 to 1,700 of 1,927 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>

SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

The group pack up what they have found along with meat, claw, and hide of the drakes. After about an hour of travel the find the shore closest to the ship.

"Wait there I will send a boat, unless you want to swim. Where is the woman with the bow and the wand? She seems tougher than the lot of you is she all right?"

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha looks down at his armor, then the water. Then remembers the alligators. "Nah. We'll wait for the boat," he says.

He looks back the way they came. "She was fine the last we saw her," he says.

He kept expecting her to fall in line with them somewhere along the path, but now, he's thinking about going back to find her.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste frowns a bit. "Kind of thought she'd have headed this way, actually."


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"She wandered off in the Drakeswood? Hrm."

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi waits for the boat to get to the ship.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

With a worried look Ben says, "Dang. I know she likes to go off by herself, but I really expected her to return to the boat if she needed some private time. I guess we will need to turn right back around and find her. I don't think she's THAT tough."


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"My apologies." He shouts to you. "You are all formiddiable."

If we don't here from Lidia tomorrow I will bot her back to the ship. Lidia if you are waiting for the others to come find you just post saying that to move the RP forward.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Oh, I was just waiting. Since Lidia wasn't present, I didn't feel I should be adding to the role-play. She's a teenaged girl without social graces, it seems natural to me that she'd be prone to tiresome dramatic gestures like this. For the sake of the group though, I'll pop her back in.

It took her about 15 minutes to calm down and release her cat from her needy death grip. She gave the cat a little kiss between the ears, and it had dutifully settled itself in her lap, digging its sharp little claws into the legs of her breeches and giving little pulls now and then.

Then she had begun a silent vigil. The others would come looking for her, and she began to cycle in her mind through all the things she would say to them. Mostly her rehearsed mental expostulations were angry and accusatory and ended with her telling them all to go to Hell -- she had lived on her own for years now just fine. She didn't need them, they didn't deserve her time, not only was Kioshi a witch, he was a dumb, cowardly witch, etc etc. Gaming it out, she would stay up here in the tree, letting them try to coax her down. She imagined Ben trying to talk her down with gentle words and promises, and Thyste trying to puncture her anger with levity and Ulretha telling her to just stay up there and he'd keep her treasure.

The treasure. What had they found?

With a sudden sinking in her stomach, she realized that she's stormed off without seeing whether there were indeed any riches stashed in the nest. For a while she tried to imagine a way she could have had a nice satisfying outburst at Kioshi AFTER scooping up her share of the piles of coins, but it didn't really seem to work.

And they weren't coming. Had she lost them? Maybe they couldn't find her trail. Maybe they were mad at her and siding with Kioshi? He was so smarmy and insinuating, just like all witches. Maybe they just didn't like her. Not many people did.

And so for the next half hour, she mostly just sat in the tree feeling sorry for herself, and stewing about why everyone had abandoned her instead of begging her to come back. It wasn't fair. Nobody ever took her seriously, just because she was a girl. They probably thought she was ugly too. She began analyzing her memories of the way they had looked at her over the last several days, looking for the glimpses of disgust or the hints of mocking amusement. They'd just been tolerating her, looking for a chance to get rid of her. Jerks.

Then the cat shifted. It rolled onto its back, half showing its belly and stretching itself cutely across her lap, then laid waiting for her diligent stroking duties to be undertaken. She did. "At least you love me. I need to give you a name."

She had to pee. She had held it now for a while, but if she waited much longer, then climbing down would get way more interesting than it needed to be. Gathering her things, she half slid, half dropped back to the ground, pulled down her breeches and relieved herself. So now what? Pick a direction and start wandering again? She could head back to the drake cave -- surely everyone was gone now, but at least it was shelter, and she could use it as a new base to hunt from. The idea filled her with weary distaste.

Unbidden, her tears started up again, silently rolling away from her eyes. She wiped them away and sniffled. The specter of lonely days wandering the countryside, scavenging for things to eat or sell, reasserted itself in her mind. That was her life. Depend on no one, do as you please. Be free and strong. But it felt so dreary and pointless now as she looked at it. She thought again of the thrill when the magic of the wand had bloomed at her command. And her thoughts drifted to the desperate defense at the town's gate a few days ago, and the piles of orcs laid low by her, and the secret warm satisfaction of being responsible for killing them before they had killed her.

And that's when it really hit her. She wasn't mad at Kioshi. Not really. She was mad at herself. For letting herself get cornered by a wild animal and fumbling her shots and nearly dying because of it. Stupid and sloppy. She fingered her throbbing, bandaged arm and replayed the fight in her head. Why hadn't she let Ben or Ulretha go first? They could see in the dark better, they had their trained animals and their big weapons. And if they hadn't come up right behind her, she'd likely be maimed even worse right now. She'd gotten cocky because she'd fought it so well back on the boat, back on her turf. And she'd told herself she could kill it quickly, before it could strike. And she'd failed. And then she'd tried to blame Kioshi.

Granted, he was still a cowardly witch. But that was beside the point. She had just been looking for someone else to lash out at, because she'd f~&*ed up.

And then she realized that she was walking back toward the river. And she realized that she wanted to lie in her tiny little bunk after a warm supper someone else had prepared for her.

Eventually she got back to the river and saw her companions shouting to the captain on the boat about something.

*****

She emerges from the trees and walks toward them.

"Hey." she says nonchalantly, as if nothing had happened.

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha gives Lidia the universal chin jut of acknowledgement. "Hey," he calls back, as if nothing had happened.

"We were just about to come looking for you. We were surprised you didn't beat us here."


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

"Find anything cool?" asks Thyste as Lidia returns. "All you have to beat is this fancy dinner plate."

She holds up the buckler; it is, indeed, less a buckler and more of a proper shield for Thyste, but with a little fancy work, the outer rim looks like it can be removed, and the handle is bolted on in such a way that it can probably be exchanged for a smaller one. A smith could knock it out in an hour; a thief with a fine set of tools could probably manage it in a day.

Thyste was, of course, more the latter.

As the cat follows, she grins, squatting down to be more at its level. "Had a run in with one of this fellow's bigger cousins once. The two-legged kind. Turns out they love when you scratch just above their tails."

She taps her chin; "Not sure if it works on the four-legged variety, though."

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
Ulretha wrote:


"We were just about to come looking for you. We were surprised you didn't beat us here."

Lidia shrugs. She glances at Thyste, frowns and then looks down at the ground and kicks at the dirt.

"I needed to cool off." she mumbles.

Thyste wrote:
As the cat follows, she grins, squatting down to be more at its level. "Had a run in with one of this fellow's bigger cousins once. The two-legged kind. Turns out they love when you scratch just above their tails." She taps her chin; "Not sure if it works on the four-legged variety, though."

Lidia nods. "Yeah, she likes that too." she says distractedly.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

"I'm just glad you made it back. I should have made sure before we headed back. I feel foolish."

Ben pauses and takes a look at her injuries.

"And you could use healing it seems. See if the cook will had over some of those berries I enchanted. I'll make more in the morning."

Ben also takes out his want of CLW and ushers her over for something more immediate.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia submits docilely to Ben's healing and mumbles a quiet thank you. She seems embarrassed for some reason.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

You all get back to the ship and Bloodtusk give you the rest of the day of but hints, "I know you need to rest but if you could spend a little of that time looking into the problem from yesterday I would appreciate it."


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

"Naturally," says Thyste. "In the interest of being thorough, do you mind if I take a quick check through your quarters?"

Sneaking in hadn't worked the previous day; might as well be upfront.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

"Captain, is there an animal locked up in the armory?"

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha had not planned on doing anything more and had searched as much as he knew how. But if Lidia ever wondered if any of them liked her, he did, and for this exact reason. She was nice and blunt when she needed to be.

Ulretha knew the answer to the question, he wondered what the half-orc captain's answer would be.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

Secretly, Ben hopes that it is a cool megaflora or something interesting like that.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Yes you may check my quarters. See how much better asking goes? Don't try to sneak where I have not allowed you. Just ask ok? Lidia, yes we are transporting a rare white ape from one collector to another. The first need to sell it because they could not afford to care for it. We keep it sedated in the hold."

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

Ulretha is extremely disappointed. Where is the fun in dealing with a person who just answers your questions honestly when you ask them?

But then, what kind of person doesn't have any secrets. It's more suspicious that there's nothing to be suspicious about! There must be something Bloodtusk is hiding.

The gnoll eyes the half-orc captain suspiciously but then goes to take his well earned rest.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

"May I see the ape?"

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
GM_Grandlounge wrote:
...Lidia, yes we are transporting a rare white ape from one collector to another. The first need to sell it because they could not afford to care for it. We keep it sedated in the hold."

Lidia nods at this. "We wondered." she says. Making no further ado about it, she then makes her way to her bunk, unloads her pack and weapons, and pulls herself up for a short lie-down before dinner.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"If it is important to the investigations, we can go see it once we drop anchor for the night. It will be fed after dinner so it will be most sedate then."

I like Ulretha's rationale.

The Exchange

Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

When Lidia comes in, Ulretha is still finishing getting his armor off. The Pack is laying under and around and on his bunk with little regard for what he's doing or his presence.

With unusual care for him, he stacks his new armor and hammer in a neat pile before laying down, pushing Onnikka further down so there's room for him in his bed.

"I'm glad you didn't get eaten," he calls out after rolling over so his back is to her.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

Lidia looks over in surprise at Ulretha. By that point all she sees is the gnoll's back, so she takes a moment, trying to decide if there was somehow an insult or slur in what he just said. But eventually she just smiles a little to herself.

"Yeah, me too." she agrees simply, as she climbs up into her own bunk.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste, meanwhile, holds out her hand.

”The key, please.”


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"Ha! Let's go together. I like you but you did try to break into my quarter yesterday."

He leads you to his room open the door.

"It's been a while since I have has this many people in here."

Two large panes of lead-framed stained-glass windows on the far wall, depicting a regal Chelish naval officer atop a crow’s nest surrounded by devils, shine a cascade of scintillating light and colors over this otherwise modest bedchamber. A double bed, an ivory-inlaid footlocker, and a chamber pot provide the only furnishings.

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi looks around.

”I hope you allow!“ he says and begins to cast detect magic.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

What are you all looking for in the room?

There is a pretty powerful aura from the footlocker and some of Bloodtusks equipment.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|

I sorta wondered that too. Is the thesis here that Bloodtusk is sabotaging his own boat and encouraging us to catch him? :)

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

“You have a very powerful magical item in the footlocker! I do not want to invade your privacy but out of curiosity and my extensive knowledge in magic I am of course interested to discuss such items with you so that we can both maybe learn more about how it can be used!“ Kioshi says with a child-like fascination.


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thesis, in parts:
Bloodtusk could very well be the saboteur. As captain of the ship, he would be the most likely to know if any of his crew were spies. He'd also have access to anything on the ship he needed, a good sense of where to hide things, familiarity, etc. By aiding us in the investigation, he can not only make himself look less likely as a culprit but also guide us away from figuring it out before he has the chance to dump us all in a crocodile's mouth.

That said, I'm not saying it's the likeliest answer. Just a possibility!

Thyste lets the not-a-witch pick over the magical equipment and keeps an eye out, especially for things like trapdoors and false-bottomed compartments.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Gnoll 4th lvl Order of the Dragon Cavalier (Huntmaster) HP: 52 AC 20, touch 13, flat-footed 19 Fort +7, Refl +2, Will +2 Darkvision 60' Perception +7

The fact that he doesn't seem to have anything to do with this either makes him a poor suspect....or a CRIMINAL MASTERMIND!


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Ulretha gets it!

Also, if he happens to have some loose gold sitting around, surely he won't notice a missing piece or two...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

If Ben were there he'd be watching Thyste far more closely than the items being searched.

Ben heads down to the galley and asks the cook for some for Lidia, while he waits for the captain to take him to visit the White Ape.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"It a personal item. A magic belt that makes you strong."

You do see a transmutation aura from the box confirming his assertion.

"The belt is something I both cherish and am ashamed of. I swear to you it has nothing to do with the investigation but I would rather not show it to people."


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

Ben what are you asking the cook for?

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi nods.

“I apologize for my intrusion and intrusion! Something is nonetheless not right here on the ship and I hope you can! Would you support us to investigate the ship in detail?!“


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"I will support you however I can."


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

@Thyste

Nothing in the room jumps out as suspicious. Not secret comments or the like.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

While hanging with the cook and Lidia (assuming she went with him to visit the cook), Ben probes her with a few questions.

"Say, do you have a carpenter on board? Someone who can fix that railing. Was there any work done on it lately, by any chance?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
Little Ben PBP wrote:
While hanging with the cook and Lidia (assuming she went with him to visit the cook)

Actually she went to lie down in her bunk.


Male N/N Half Orc Druid (Goliath)/4 | HP: 16/44, 44/44 | AC Norm/FF/Tch: 17/16/11[/s], 19 19/16/14| CMB/CMD: +6/17 | F/R/W: +8/5/9 | Init: +1 |Darkvision, Speed 30 ft | Bluff +4, HAnim +5, Heal +7, KnGeo +5, KnLoc +4, KnNat +5, Perc +10, Scraft +4, SMot +3, Surv +9, Swim +5 | Active Conditions: None

OK, then, when fetching some berries for Lidia then.

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

”I do not know what the suspicions of my companions are but it seems appropriate to investigate! So if you allow we would come back to you with a plan on how to proceed!“ Kioshi says to the captain.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

To Kioshi Bloodtusk says, "Yes feel free and report any useful finding to me. I know the crew I maybe able to make a connection you can't."

Ben the cook says, "Most of the deckhands have some ability with a saw and hammer. I may be the only one that is useless with any tool that is larger than a kitchen knife. Oh and here are the berries you wanted. Will we be seeing you at dinner?"


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste frowns. "As much as I understand the appeal of keeping a personal item personal, I'm afraid I'd like to take a quick peek, just to be sure. I know I'm hilarious, but I promise I won't laugh."

Scarab Sages

Male Kitsune that is always in human form (around 25 years, auburn hair, usually silently observing) | Exploiter Wizard 4 | HP 40/40 + 0/0 temp HP| Baahuush Familiar 20/20 HP | AC 15 T 14 FF 11 | CMB +0, CMD 13 | F: +7, R: +7, W: +5 | Init: +4 | Perc: +7, Dipl.: +10, SM: +2 Chaldira Reroll 1/1 Arcane Reservoir (5/5) | Speed 30ft | Active conditions:

Kioshi informs everyone about his conversation with the captain.

”So what do you think we should do!?“ he asks the group.

Liberty's Edge

F Human Ranger/4 |HP:47/56|AC18,F14,T14|F+7,R+8,W+5|Init+6|SPD30|PERC +11|ACRO +10|CLIMB+5|HANDLE ANIMAL(b) +6|HEAL +10|INTIM +6|KNOW(Dung) +5|KNOW(Geog)(b) +7|KNOW(Local) +6|KNOW (Nat) +6|SENSE MOT +5|STEALTH +10|SURV +10|SWIM +5|
Kioshi' Katsu wrote:

Kioshi informs everyone about his conversation with the captain.

”So what do you think we should do!?“ he asks the group.

I'm not sure if I should respond to this, since we're all scattered around the ship. Ulretha and Lidia are in the crew quarters in their bunks, Ben is in the galley, and Thyste is in the captain's room.


SSMap | Info | 0 GS Map | 0 GS Loot

"No. I told you this is the one thing that is off-limits search my quarters if you find and cause to go in there then I will let you. Otherwise, my answer remains no."


Female Foxy Halfling Swash (Arrow Champion/Dashing Thief)/4 | AC 20, T 16, FF 15 | 40/40 hp | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +2| Init +4 | Percep +7 | CMD 18

Thyste raises an eyebrow. "If you insist, but know that you're jumping three steps higher on my suspect list for it," she says.

Otherwise, she's satisfied with her search.

1,651 to 1,700 of 1,927 << first < prev | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zer0darkfire's Giantslayer! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.