[SFS_Aerondor] 01-15 Save the Renkrodas (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

init:

[dice=Rocket]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Dr Creed Morvius]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Uli]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Sho]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Bubbles]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=trouble]1d20+9[/dice]

Esowatch Explorers:

ESOWATH EXPLORERS (2) LEVEL 4
Huge land vehicle (10 ft. wide, 20 ft. long, 6 ft. high)
Speed 20 ft., full 400 ft., 45 mph
EAC 14; KAC 18; Cover partial cover
HP 50 (25); Hardness 5
Attack (Collision) 6d6 (DC 11)
Attack (Turret) merciful aphelion artillery laser (3d8 F
nonlethal, ammo 40, usage 4)
Modifiers +0 Piloting, –2 attack (–4 at full speed)
Systems autopilot (Piloting +10), planetary comm unit;
Passengers 4

Chronicles


201 to 250 of 252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Yay gunners! That was a lot less painful than it could have been.

Bubbles gulps. "I suppose we don't have any reasonable means of transporting it back in a hurry. Hopefully it will be weak when it wakes back up... and not so angry..." The barathu floats back into the vehicle. "Quick selfie, then to the hostages!"

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Rocket quickly climbs on top of Vossi with his big gun shouldered and a grin on his face while he posses for a picture before hopping back of again and starting up the nav com in the buggy to take us to the hostage site.


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Shohiraj doesn't feel worthy of a selfie with Vossi. He does lay a hand on her back,and walk around her to get a strong sense of her.

OK, if his marksmanship was any indicator, then you don't want him taking the selfie's for you unless you like blue skies.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Hey--if you transmit any of those pictures, just make sure everyone knows that the renkroda isn't dead. It would be pretty bad optics for all of us, along with the Starfinder Society. Let's see if we can free some hostages."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

stuff: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Remember the cache of goods that Muldoi gave you included some healing serum..
Rocket does notice an odd device embedded into Vossi's neck. Given your previous research on the (damaged) device that you recovered from the dead eco-terrorist, you think this could be the controller used on Vossi.

Attempting to remove it would require an engineering, medicine or mysticism check.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Stickily personal use only"[ Rocket responds to Dr Morvius

"...hey, there's something in it's neck..like a controller device or something...think we can use it to ride the Renkroda back to the hostage?

Assist with Engineering: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

"Good point doc. Carefully captioned it is. But uh, let's take a quick look at this thing, probably some kind of control module."

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Are the eco-terrorists still strapped to Vossi or otherwise easily findable?

" I doubt the VC would want us to use her in combat. It would be good to deny our enemies the possibility of regaining control."

I'm no help with removing the controller. While it would be cool to bust in on them with a dinosaur on our side, it probably wouldn't look good and Radaszam wouldn't be pleased.

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Bubbles watches the pair work on the controller. If they are unable to understand it, he steps in and works on it's energies.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

"Yes, I agree, Sho. Let us bring the terrorists with us. Don't want them eaten by the renkroda, after all!"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The eco terrorists are lying on the ground, one about fifty yards back up the trail, one closer by. Given your earlier studies Remember you get a +6 if you find a similar device, and I don't think any of you included that in your rolls you manage to remove the control device from the stunned renkroda.

The real question is your next actions, and the deadline that is rapidly approaching...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius urges everyone to move. "Not a lot of time here. Maybe I can take a look at the device from the Renkroda while we drive."

Dr. Morvius will compare the new device to the broken one we found earlier while in the vehicle.

"Oh, one more thing, maybe we can check in over comms with Raz while we're on our way"

We'll try a medicine check to see if we get anything more out of it

medicine check with expertise: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (13) + 13 + (4) = 30

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You remove the control device. Vossi remains badly wounded and unconscious for the moment. Dr Creed is pretty use the controller device would be very valuable if you were to sell it later on.

When you check in with Rad he urges you to "Hurry up. The first execution is not long away."

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

"We're coming Rad. Trust me, you didn't want the rest of this coming with us."

To the cars!


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Anybody have binders? We might be able to extract some information from a prisoner, but if we can't restrain them, it's prabably too much trouble.

Sho runs back up the trail and checks the two terrorists. He disarms them and disables their comm units.

UNless they're dead, in ewhich case why bother disarming and disabling?

And if the party wants a prisoner, I'll drag one back.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The first is dead, the second... well, if Dr Creed made a real good check he might be able to save him. Maybe.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Pull the vehicle over there. I'll see what I can do." Dr. Morvius quickly assesses the patient and treats obvious wounds.

medicine with expertise: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 13 + (2) = 34

With a standard medkit, the DC to treat deadly wounds is 25, so that is what I'm shooting for.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Looks like this one will make it. Let's throw him in one of the trucks, or Vossi will eat him. If anyone has binders, we can hold him easier."

He'll heal his level in HP.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Creed could have done first aid as well to simply stabilize the prisoner. That's only DC 15. Pretty trivial for Dr. Morvius. Still, I'll make a roll.

medicine with expertise to stabilize: 1d20 + 13 + 1d6 ⇒ (20) + 13 + (5) = 38

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The skilled Doctor keeps the prisoner from passing over the brink of death. And with a squeal of wheels the team is off again.

Well, figuratively anyway. You can barge in, or (if you are not in a large buggy!) you can try to stealth or disguise yourself to get closer to the action first.

Smashed wood and glassware litter the gala site. Ripped tents,
blood splatters, and scorch marks provide clear evidence of a
recent battle.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

I'm all for barging in if it means I can keep firing the big gun ;)But if the party wants to try to sneak in I'm not against a more tactical approach...but, you know..BIG gun ;)

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

"I'd like to creep ahead. Maybe give us a little time then drive the buggy on in?"

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

"I'm not very sneaky, but I suppose Rad would not want us to scare the guests with a vehicle crashing through." The barathu gets out of the vehicle, crashing into the ground as his tentacle catches on the rim of the vehicle.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Well, shucks.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"How about this for a plan: Uli, Bubbles, and Sho all try to sneak up and take out the nearest guards. Then Rocket and I will roll up with the firepower. We'll also be able to keep a vehicle nearby in case we need to get somewhere quickly."

I think Rocket and I would have partial cover in the vehicle too.


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

I like this plan, although Sho is not the stealthiest.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

rolls:

Sho stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
init
Rocket: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Dr Creed Morvius: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Uli: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Sho: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bubbles: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
trouble: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Uli sneaks forward along the trees. Bubbles and Sho unfortuantely are less able to capitalise on a subtle approach, when Dr Creed and Rocket make their dramatic appearance in the buggy.

You can clearly see three of the eco-terrorists around the gala area, with the Haan Ipsoth on stage making some type of broadcast.

Status, bold may post
Uli (hidden)

terrorists
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP;
Bubbles 28/28SP; 6/7RP;
Uli 21/21 SP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

Uli bounds forward, crashing into the closest of the terrorists!

Tricky Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Sword Cane: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Slashing (Momentum, Trick): 1d4 + 1 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 3 + (4) = 10 If Uli has a Surprise round followed by going first, then instead he'll move and then Trick Attack the Haan Ipsoth instead, ending up where his transparent pawn is

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I started Uli much closer to the action than the rest of the team to reflect his successful stealth. So no additional surprise action sorry

Uli surprises the closest terrorist, hurting him badly.

He turns on Uli, pulling a survival knife as he does so..
survival trick attack DC 23: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
attack vs KAC: 1d20 ⇒ 20
damage: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6
The terrorist returns the compliment, sliding his large knife into a vulnerable spot in Uli's armor.

"Now, That is a knife!"

A second terrorist also closes, turning his pistol on Sho.
trick attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
attack vs EAC: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Ipsoth gestures, and a mass of grasping vines bursts from the ground near the feet of everyone (although the floating bubbles is unaffected and Uli is outside their grasp).

Reflex DC15 for everyone or you are entangled!

Status, bold may post
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP; reflex DC 15 vs entangled
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP; reflex DC 15 vs entangled
Bubbles 28/28SP; 6/7RP;
Uli 15/21 SP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; reflex DC 15 vs entangled

terrorists

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

That's what I figured, but in case I'd misunderstood, wanted to make sure I didn't hold things up with an "Ohhhhh! In that case, I wouldn'tve done that. Can I go back and... :-)

Uli bares his teeth in something almost like a grin, turns a neat handspring and hurtles up and over his sparring partner, striking down at him from atop the banquet table.

Tricksy Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 Maybe?
Sword Cane: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 ...Maybe if flatfooted?
Slashing (Momentum, Trick): 1d4 + 1 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 3 + (3) = 9

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

These terrorists are also very lightly armoured. Guess it is because if they were wearing heavy stuff the security would have seen the problem in advance...

Uli drops the closest terrorist!

Status, bold may post
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP; reflex DC 15 vs entangled
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP; reflex DC 15 vs entangled
Bubbles 28/28SP; 6/7RP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; reflex DC 15 vs entangled

terrorists
Uli 15/21 SP;

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

DC 15 reflex save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Using the auto pilot on the vehicle, Rocket and Dr. Morvius creep forward.

I kept it to about 15' to account for the possible effects of the engtangle.

Dr. Morvius struggles against the entangling vines. He still manages to call out to Uli: "You'll be fine! I know a skittermander massage therapist who will make you feel like a million credits!"

Standard action for Inspiring Boost, will heal up to 9 SP.

Also, he points at the nearest terrorist.

The one outlined in yellow.

"Get 'em!"

Move action for Get 'Em on the yellow outlined baddie.

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Bubbles moves in and throws a nearby bottle at the yellow thug. It crashes against the wall!

Telekinetic Projectile@: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 = 12 DMG@KAC: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Ref save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Sho grabs his mote and fires up his sword as he makes a run for the rightmost defender.

Double move to immediately northeast of yellow enemy. Should provide an easy flank for Uli.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Reflex save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"Ka-Boo-Yah!"

Rocket exclaims as the need for stealth and subterfuge is finally over and Dr Morvius guides the vehicle onto the combat area

Lining up a sight on one of the targets Rocket fires the big bun
To hit EAC Yellow: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 25
Non-lethal F (laser) damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 1, 3) + 5 = 13

"Getting 'em Sir!"


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

"Rocket, big guns for big targets. Shoot the guy on the stage."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Oopse, sorry missed this updating somehow.

A bottle of fine wine (a red, from an especially good year), empties itself over the terrorist in yellow. MEanwhile Sho charges closer!

The buggy is entwined in vines and can't move, but that doesn't seem to bother Rocket who puts the large weapon to good use with a solid blast to the centre of the yellow terrorists chest.

Dr Creed gives Uli some encouraging words and the warrior feels much better.

The terrorists activate some jump jets and hovers well out of melee range, landing on top of a pair of tables. They turn their weapons on Uli and Sho. Uli ducks, but Sho takes a slug to the chest.

The figure on the stage makes a throwing gesture. Uli feels something narrowly miss him. Bubbles isn't quite so lucky and takes a small wound.

rolls:

who: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 4) = 5
attack Uli KAC: 1d20 ⇒ 2
attack Sho KAC: 1d20 ⇒ 18
damage, Sho: 1d10 ⇒ 6
HF at Uli: 1d20 ⇒ 6
HF at Bubbles: 1d20 ⇒ 11
damage, bubbles: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

Status, bold may post
Uli 21/21 SP; (IB used)
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP;
Bubbles 24/28SP; 6/7RP;
Sho 26/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; reflex DC 15 vs entangled

terrorists
yellow - 16 damage

If you go into the area of vines, you will need to make a DC15 reflex check or be entanged. The car is entangled, but I'm going to assume those in the car are not. Although if they leave they well might get entangled.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Sho! Acupuncture! I'm tellin' you, ACUPUNCTURE will take care of this and then you'll be fine! I know a guy back on Absalom!"

Standard action for Inspiring Boost. Will heal up to 9 SP on Sho.

"Let's finish that guy THERE off!"

Get 'em on yellow again.

"Now, if we could only get this jalopy moving."


Male shirren priest mystic 8 // Init +2; Senses Blindsense (Vibration) 30' ; Perception +17 ; Sense Motive +6 // SP 64/64 HP 54/54 RP 9/9 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Mouse died and I can't figure out how to move Sho in tablet mode. Anyway last turn's movement would have left SHo diagonally adjacent to the SW corner of VOssi's enclosure. 4 squares of movement due east puts him in the square east of yellow.

Sho's studded black armor absorbs the worst of the slug's momentum. UNdeterred the kasatha rushes after his fleeing opponent, drawing his pistol as he goes.

Sword v Yellow, KAC, get 'em: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15 ... damage: 1d6 + 1d3 + 6 ⇒ (1) + (3) + 6 = 10

2 rounds attuned photon

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Moved for you Sho. Hopefully I understood where you wanted him.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Sho drops the yellow terrorist with a single vicious swipe. Either the blood or the good doctors words have an effect, as Sho feels much better after levelling the odds a bit.

Status, bold may post
Uli 21/21 SP; (IB used)
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP;
Bubbles 24/28SP; 6/7RP;

terrorists
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; (IB used)

BTW, technically for inspiring boost, you need to be within 30' Not that is really matters much in this battle. Understandable mistake with Sho's map position being off at the start of the round.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

Uli's mouth twists into a displeased grimace as the jump jets fire, but as his quarry get back down close to the ground, he leaps up, well over his own height to bring his blade slashing down!

Tricky Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Sword Cane: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Slashing (Momentum): 1d4 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 3 = 6

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Right, big gun for big targets. Makes sense"

If I counted correctly it's within the first range increment. Not sure if I still get the -2 to hit since the vehicle didn't move this round and I'm assuming the buggy is high enough so I get to fire above the tables and stuff in between us and the target

Rocket hangs back as he swings the big gun against the biggest target he can find and squeezes the trigger.

To hit EAC red: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 = 24
non-lethal F (laser) damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 7, 6) + 5 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

No penalty for buggy movement as it is bogged down in the vines.

Uli wounds the last of the terrorist guards, while Rocket turns the heavy weapon on Ipsoth himself. Both hit!

Status, bold may post
Bubbles 24/28SP; 6/7RP;

terrorists
Ipsoth 23 damage
blue 6 damage
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; (IB used)
Uli 21/21 SP; (IB used)
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP;

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Bubbles floats forward, throwing another bottle of wine (white, this time) at the head of the remaining lackey.

Telekinetic Projectile@: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
DMG@EAC: 1d6 ⇒ 6

It hits him in the head!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"Jolly good shot, Bubbles! Now throw a bottle of 'bubbly' at a bad guy!"

That joke was low hanging fruit. I admit it.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The terrorist in blue wavers, almost overcome as the wine goes to his head. However he manages to keep his footing and swings his knife at Uli.

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 1
attack: 1d20 ⇒ 14

However his eyes go cross-eyed at the last minute and he has a hard time staying on the table, his knife not really threatening to cause serious harm to the seasoned warrior.

Ipsoth, realising the threat from the buggy he tries to take out Rocket and the doctor.
KAC: 1d20 ⇒ 11
KAC$#2: 1d20 ⇒ 4
rocket damage: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 4) = 11

Rocket feels his fur parted as something pings him in the back of the head. Ouch. Dr Creed manages to get his bag up just in time to deflect whatever it was.

Status, bold may post
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3; (IB used)
Uli 21/21 SP; (IB used)
Rocket 29/40SP; 6/7RP;
Bubbles 24/28SP; 6/7RP;

terrorists
Ipsoth 23 damage
blue 12 damage

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Hey! That hurt! ...I think..it's hard to focus, what's going on?"

Rocket fires the big gun once more, trying to get some payback

To hit EAC Ipsoth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
non-lethal F (laser) damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 6, 4) + 5 = 22

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Bubbles chuckles and shakes his body. "No bubbly for bad boys! No... PLAY WITH ME!" The barathu flies forward, reaching into Ipsoth's mind and inserting the idea of falling through the sky.

Mind Thrust I, DC 16 Will Save for half: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

Uli twists and dives around the table, finally diving beneath the table to pop up from a somersault on the other side, blade already streaking for the terrorist's knees.

Tricky Acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Sword Cane: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Slashing (Momentum, Trick): 1d4 + 1 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 3 + (7) = 15

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Ipsoth goes down, stunned by the forceful cannon. Meanwhile the last of his lackies falls to the sharp blade of Uli.

Combat over. And yes, it really is that quick. Maybe I shouldn't have let you have the buggy.

With the terrorist guards quickly handled, the guests are very thankful for their rescue. Within a couple of hours, The Conservancy backup security team arrives from Esowath Nexus to get a handle on the hostage situation.

Over the next few weeks, you are the heroes of the info sphere, well at least on Castrovel and the Pact worlds - the number of party invitations you receive is really quite phenomenal.

Time for any final wrap ups.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius attends to any wounded, first doing triage, then systematically treating wounded. He will treat Ipsoth, and he would recommend that we keep a close guard on him. The other terrorist we threw in the vehicle will also be treated.

As any proper young doctor would do, when all patients are stabilized, he'll spend a few extra minutes flirting with any attractive socialites.

He'll also pour himself a cocktail and toast his fellow Starfinders.

Thank you Aerondor for GMing. I would enjoy jumping into one of your games again. And I would enjoy playing with all of my fellow players again if the opportunity presents itself.--Alan, Fort Wayne, IN, USA

201 to 250 of 252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 01-15 Save the Renkrodas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.