[SFS_Aerondor] 01-15 Save the Renkrodas (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

init:

[dice=Rocket]1d20+9[/dice]
[dice=Dr Creed Morvius]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Uli]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Sho]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Bubbles]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=trouble]1d20+9[/dice]

Esowatch Explorers:

ESOWATH EXPLORERS (2) LEVEL 4
Huge land vehicle (10 ft. wide, 20 ft. long, 6 ft. high)
Speed 20 ft., full 400 ft., 45 mph
EAC 14; KAC 18; Cover partial cover
HP 50 (25); Hardness 5
Attack (Collision) 6d6 (DC 11)
Attack (Turret) merciful aphelion artillery laser (3d8 F
nonlethal, ammo 40, usage 4)
Modifiers +0 Piloting, –2 attack (–4 at full speed)
Systems autopilot (Piloting +10), planetary comm unit;
Passengers 4

Chronicles


151 to 200 of 252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius asks to take a gander at this strange claw.

medicine check examining claw with expertise: 1d20 + 1d6 + 13 ⇒ (20) + (2) + 13 = 35

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

"This device is somehow able to detect bio-nanites. Hmmmm. I'll examine the moving parts and circuitry somewhat closer"

engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Dr. Morvius shares what his limited engineering abilities tell him:

"The transducer incorporates a scanner and a small radio to transmit information over short distances."

Hey! I speak Castrovelian too! Feeling handy to have around right now. Would someone send my wife an email and tell her I'm good for something?

Ohhh! I see it's labeled. It says "instinct redirection transducer"

Someone else will have to nail down the mysticism check.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

@UliNo need for a second fort save

Sho feels a bit better after the good doctor has had a go at him. The doctor proves that medical students don't spend all night at the bar, or if they do, maybe it was on Castrovel - hanging out with lashunta.

Status:
Dr Creed 18/18SP; 3/4RP;
Rocket 40/40SP; 6/7RP;
Bubbles 28/28SP; 6/7RP;
Uli 21/21 SP; Fort DC 12 vs poison still required
Sho 32/32 SP; 29/32HP; RP 2/3 inspiring boost used.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Rocket tries to relax on the drive

Just to confirm that I'll spend 1 resolve to go to full stamina

But he keeps scratching his head
Mysticism: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
as something keeps evading him.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The two buggies are Esowatch Explorers. They have an autopilot mode you can use if you want. Defaults to Pilot +10. Each has room for a driver, gunner, and up to two passengers. The gunner has a mounted merciful alelion artillery laser that can be used to incapacitate local wildlife.

Each explorer also has an automated sensor array that will identify the nearest massive biological entity Likely Vossi

Stats for the explorer have been put in a spoiler in the header, and added to the map deck.

Loading up, you need to pick who will drive each vehicle, and whether anyone will use the mounted gun. Lastly, who will sit in each vehicle.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

I can be a backup plan for pilot. I'm +5 piloting with one rank. I might be able to be a gunner, but I assume you need heavy weapon proficiency.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

If gunning works like vehicle combat then Uli's quite interested (+8), otherwise he's down to a +3, and might be better suited to piloting.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Gunning is for vehicle combat really. What is the difference between your vehicle combat bonus and your otherwise bonus?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

MEANWHILE

Dr. Morvius continues to examine the strange claw, wondering if it can be put to use in some way. "An "Instinct Redirection Transducer". It sounds like something to control wildlife. Does anyone see any moving parts, releases, or a method of activation?"

So. . . .any way to fire this thing up should we need it?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Dr Morvius concludes the current one is too badly damaged to be used. However if he found another, the study he has put into this would be invaluable in making it work...

And if someone makes the mysticism check, it would be even better!

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Ï can fire the big gun right?" Rocket asks while almost drooling

Since it defaults to +10 for piloting I'm a bit better at piloting, but not much....and well, it's a big gun. I could just ride shotgun and fire my own gun at stuff if needed..but it's a big gun. did I mention I'd like to fire the big gun yet? ;)

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

yeah, since it defaults to +10 for piloting we may just want to leave it that and man that big guns on both vehicles.Dr. Morvius will do his envoy/doctor thing.


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

No piloting skill. BAB +4, Dex +1 Equally happy as passenger or gunner.

No mysticism or any other relevant skills to help the good doctor.

Sho will certainly use any time available to recover stamina. Thanks, Aerondor.

The kasatha is quiet and withdrawn, nursing the bruises and minor wounds that remain after the doctor's attention. He quietly sits wherever he is told.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

If it's like vehicle combat then I get to use my Piloting ranks in place of my BaB (1 higher), and presumably don't take a non-proficiency penalty (4 higher!)

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

So the answer is "kinda", there is a vehicle chase scene and you get to do some combat in that. But it is not like spaceship combat where you can use your pilot ranks in the place of your BAB.

Before you leave, Muldoi thanks you in advance for freeing Vossi. He opens a small emergency box, and fishes out some more supplies for you.

two static arc pistols, two standard taclashes, a tactical
arc emitter, a merciful fusion seal (6th), four doses of compsikania
anti-venom (see page 9), four mk 2 serums of healing, and two mk
1 adaptive serums

Currently I'm getting an "Auto pilot + lots of gunners" vibe. Rocket wants a big gun, who would like the gun on the second vehicle?

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Hey Bubbles do you get a mystic vibe of this?"

Mysticsm Bubbles: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28
Since Bubbles is on holidays for the week, NPC-ing him to try to get the check we missed if that's ok

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Perfect. And that was a good one to make. So if you find another similar device in this scenario... you will get +6 on any attempts to use it. I still need to know the distribution of folk to vehicles and who (if anyone) other than Rocket wants to play with the big guns.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

2 cars, with 5 players right?

My pretty much random suggestion:

car 1
Gunner : Rocket (+12 since it's a laser and I'm proficient with it) -2 from the buggy -4 at full speed
Driver: Autopilot (+10)
Bubbles

car 2
Gunner: Uli with a +3 is our next highest? -2 from the buggy -4 at full speed
Driver: Autopilot (+10)
Dr Morvius
Sho


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

I might swap Sho with Bubbles to balance melee capabilities if we get separated. I'm also fine with the suggestion as written.

A short while into the ride, Sho is feeling much more himself. The kasatha looks at his companions, "This is not the party, I'd planned for."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Yes, let's swap Sho with Bubbles in the second vehicle. So we'll have Rocket and Sho in car 1, and Uli, Bubbles, and Dr. Morvius in car 2.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

I'll go ahead and gun in car 2. And just to confirm - it is a heavy weapon and I'll take non proficiency penalties?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Yes, heavy weapon NPP applies
The two buggies race through the jungle, scattering swarms of insects, wheels spinning in the mud and bumping into more than one or two fallen trees. The scanner shows what is presumably Vossi in the direction of the Gala and you quickly close in on her.

Riding atop the renkroda are two of the terrorists. They spot you and turn Vossi toward the gala! The chase is on!

Vossi starts out one step ahead of you all. Now, vehicles at the front of a chase get +2 advantage to piloting checks. There may be various hazards in the 'squares' that you go through, I'll make you aware of them as they become relevant.
As you have the auto pilot on I can roll those checks for you if you want, or you can roll them, up to you. If you want me to roll them, let me know the mode you would like to have the pilot on (i.e. what default pilot action you want it to take)
I have put a snip of the pilot actions available and the DCs in the slide deck.
Each turn both your buggies (and Vossi) advance one step automatically.
Things like "speed up" will let you go further.

pilot, speed up: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22
enemy attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6

Status, bold may post- round 1
Bubbles
Sho
Rocket
Uli
Dr Creed

-end of round
Vossi (already

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

I figure we want to close with them. Also, with the modifiers this bad, I'd really just prefer to board the giant lizard and take out the terrorists up close lol. So... Full Speed Ahead!

Speed Up (Autopilot): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20 Hmm... Does that mean we don't keep up at all?

Big Ole Laser: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 - 2 = 19
Nonlethal Fire: 4d8 ⇒ (3, 1, 4, 8) = 16

EDITED RESPONSE

Uli bounces around in the cab of the vehicle in a much less controlled way than he's used to, but, assured of his temporary weapon's safety, unleashes it into Vossi!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

If you do speed up, then you still 'keep pace' unless you fail by more than five. Who are you targetting with the laser? Vossi, her "driver" or the guard with the gun?

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Would an out of control Renkroda be better or worse then one being driven?" Rocket wonders out loud as he aims his big gun at the "driver"

To hit EAC Driver: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 = 24
Non-lethal F (Laser) damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 5, 7) + 5 = 19


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

"Better than a Renkroda driven by an enemy." Sho replies.

The kasatha draws his semi-automatic pistol and cracks off a shot at the pilot. The shot is intended to distract more than injure.

Harrying fire v driver (AC 15) : 1d1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 No bonus for Rocket next turn.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Pointing at the Driver, Dr. Morvius yells "gittim!". He'll also pull out his arc pistol and shoot.

attack with get 'em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

damage if hit: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Edit: there probably should be a -2 penalty to my to hit roll. Sorry.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I'll have the auto pilots just "keep pace" if you don't give alternate instructions
pilot blue: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Uli and Rocket take out the first of the guards, who tumbles to the ground, and serves as an additional obstacle for your autopilots to avoid.

The second guard takes over "driving" Vossi, and still tries to get away.
speed up!: 1d20 ⇒ 17
However flocks of brightly colour birds attack both him and Vossi as they disturb some nests!

attack driver: 1d20 ⇒ 2
attack vossi: 1d20 ⇒ 20
damage driver: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
damage vossi: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 2) = 7

Vossi roars her anger, and speeds up, maybe to try and get away from the angry birds. You have other problems, as the muddy ground you are in is hard for the explorers to keep a grip on.
-4 to pilot checks!

Status, bold may post- round 2
Bubbles Delaying, out of range for TP
Sho
Rocket
Uli
Dr Creed

-end of round
Vossi (speed up, 7 damage)
Driver (4 damage)

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Thank you for the botting, everyone! I really appreciate it and apologize again for my absence.

Bubbles shakes his body violently as he comes out of the quiet meditation he’s, unhelpfully, been in. Looking at the renkroda crashing ahead of them, he frowns. NOT GOOD. Not good.

Vehicle rules are always a bit tricky. Can I Aid the autopilot check?

If I can...:

Pilot, Aid : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

If not, I’ll delay.

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

Uli fires wildly at the new replacement pilot, encouraging the autopilot to make defensive maneuvers.

Evade (Autopilot): 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 4 = 11 Sigh
Big Giant Laser: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 2 = 16
Nonlethal Fire: 3d8 ⇒ (8, 5, 1) = 14

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

Once again, Dr. Morvius proclaims "that new guy! get him too!"

He'll fire his arc pistol.

to hit with get 'em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 9

non lethal damage if hit: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Is there a range limit to the get 'em? And are we inside it?

"Stay on them." Sho tells rocket. He slides into the control chair and tries to get the autopilot to speed up.

If I have an action left.

Then he cracks off another shot toward the driver.

Harrying fire v driver (AC 15) , get 'em, vehicle: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 24

Waste of a crit. +2 for the next attacker.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Technically enemy has to be within 60' for Get 'em, which is one range increment on the map. Each of them are roughly 50' in size for range purposes.

As a side note, these terrorists appear to be very lightly armored, so the benefits of harrying fire may be minimal


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

My gun damage is pretty minimal too. But maybe I'll shift tactics next round. Thanks for the heads up.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Rocket encouraged by having taking out the driver fires on the new driver

To hit EAC Driver: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 30
F (laser) damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 6, 7) + 5 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

And the second rider also falls to the ground. Splat.

Vossi turns, with a murderous look in her eye...

And onto a more 'normal' combat..

init:

Rocket: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Dr Creed Morvius: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Uli: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Sho: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Bubbles: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Vossi: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Status, bold may post-
Rocket
Uli

Vossi 7 damage
Bubbles
Sho
Dr Creed

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

We're still in the vehicles right? Do we get an autopilot roll to try to keep away from Vossi?

"Remember...someone wants that big scary thing back in one piece."

"..so it's a good thing that this big gun is set to stun.."
Rocket thinks to himself as he grins and pulls the trigger

To hit EAC Vossi: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 not sure if the -2 still applies in case we stopped moving or something?
F (laser) non-lethal damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) + 5 = 16
Extra crit dice=F (laser) non-lethal damage if hit: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 5, 1) + 5 = 15
Burn damage at start of turn: 1d6 ⇒ 6 and a DC 10+damage taken reflex save at end of turn to stop the burning

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

The auto pilot is not good for tactical combat sorry. And yes, for hte moment you are still within the vehicle, so you still have access to the vehicle mounted weapons if you want.

Vossi roars in pain as the laser strikes her between her eyes

Status, bold may post
Uli

Vossi 38 + burn d6 (ref DC 10+damage to stop) damage
Bubbles
Sho
Dr Creed
Rocket

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

"Sho! Take the wheel - autopilot's not gonna cut it anymore!" Or whoever, just wanted to say someone's name :-)

"Just keep it steady for one.. more... second- Yes! I love this thing!"

Big Honking Laser: 1d20 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 - 2 = 21
**Crit** Nonlethal Fire: 6d8 ⇒ (7, 7, 5, 2, 4, 8) = 33
Burn Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

NICE SHOOTING Uli and Rocket!

Dr. Morvius looks up at Uli, then over at Rocket in the other vehicle, then back to Vossi who now must be severely impaired from two pinpoint strikes. "Unbelievable shooting! I think she'll go down in a minute, hopefully just temporarily."

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Our, two crits with vehicle lasers. Poor Vossi

refx2: 2d20 ⇒ (11, 14) = 25
Her feathers quickly go out (luckily) and then Vossi roars her anger at the starfinder team as she approaches them. And what a roar that is.

Will save DC 14 for everyone or gain the Cowering condition.

Status, bold may post
Uli
Bubbles
Sho
Dr Creed
Rocket

Vossi 80


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Will Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Flat-footed and can take no actions.

"I was wrong about the driver. Let's just leave her here. They were going to release her anyway."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Male Human Envoy/3 (Biotechnician) - SP 18/18 - HP 22/22 - RP 4/4 - INIT +1 - Perception +6 - EAC 13 - KAC 14 - FORT +1 REF +4 WILL +3

will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Dr. Morvius steels himself against Vossi's roar. Staying in the vehicle, the doctor yells, "Let's finish her off so we can get her somewhere safe!"(We'll call that a "get 'em")

He takes aim with his trusty arc pistol.

to hit with get 'em: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14

nonlethal damage if hit: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

The Manifold Host

Bubbles Beeshee Male CG Barathu Dream Prophet Mystic 4 | SP 28/28 HP 30/30 | RP 7/7 |EAC 16 KAC 19| Spells: 1st 3/3 | Speed: Fly; 20ft | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +9 | Init: +1 | Perc: +9, SM: +12
BOT ME:
[dice=Telekinetic Projectile@]1d20+4[/dice] [dice=DMG@KAC]1d6[/dice]

Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Bubbles flies backwards slightly, getting out of reach of the beast. 5 foot step. Then, the barathu speaks into everyone's minds. "They wanted that thing alive! I'll watch it's pulse. Fire at will."

I would like to ready an action to cast Stabilize once the Renkroda goes unconscious.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

Will save: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 = 24

Rocket presses the fire button as he bears his teeth and screams right back at the Renkroda

"AArrgghhhh!!!!"

To hit EAC: 1d20 + 12 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 - 2 + 1 = 20
F (laser) non lethal damage: 3d8 + 5 ⇒ (5, 5, 8) + 5 = 23

before responding to Bubbles "This big gun is set to stun, it should be fine ...unless we set it on fire ...again"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

And with a mighty crash Vossi hits the deck.

Those two crits really, really helped you. She can do a lot of damage if she gets close.

Bubbles quickly stabilises her. While badly wounded, she is not at immediate risk of dying.

Exo-Guardians

SP 40/40 HP 37/37 RP 7/7 EAC 16 ; KAC 17 Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5 Init+9 Perc: +1

"Well ..he's down. Now what? We drag it back behind out vehicles to the pen he got out of?"

"Or we leave it here for now and race back to free the hostages?"

Rocket looks at the rest of the party

"Or one by one we stand on top of him and take a selfie?"

Wayfinders

Male Ferran Death-Touched Daredevil (Operative 3) | SP 21/21, HP 22/22 | EAC 18, KAC 18 | Fort +4, Ref +8, Will +3 | Init +7 | Perc +8 | Sense Motive +2 | RP 6/6

"Definitely that last one first."


Male skittermander priest mystic 2 // Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +9 ; Sense Motive +9 // SP 14/14 HP 14/14 RP 5/5 EAC 13; KAC 14 Fort +1; Ref +1; Will +7;

Yea! Let's here it for the gunners!

"They intended to her free soon anyway. The hostages must come next."

Shohiraj seems almost despondent. But as you mount the vehicles,it becomes clear that his concern is more personally centered. "I am sorry. Vossi's roar took all my courage."

151 to 200 of 252 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 01-15 Save the Renkrodas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.