[PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps & Handouts


151 to 200 of 778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis steps into the room and seeing some of the enemies they face, he instantly begins to chant, bringing courage and insight to his allies.

Free: 5' step
Standard: Cast Bless (+1 Hit & vs Fear for 30 rounds)

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Will Save, DC 17(SHS,PS): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 23

Inspite of the sudden chill running down her spine, Marianna keeps her mind focused. Turning her attention to the ghoul next to her, she turns her sword to attempt to cut down the threat next to her.

Attack vs. Blue

Attack(Shaken,Bless): 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 - 2 + 1 = 24For: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

"The boss is well-armored" cries Duncan, silently cursing as his arrows clang off something metal.

Duncan takes a 5' step to move around any cover Wilen may provide, then fires a pair of arrows directly at the nearest ghoul, trying to down it before it can do in Marianna.

If that target is already down, please switch to Red. If so, please remove one from attacks and damage as PBS is just out of range.

Duncan, PBS, rapid shot, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 23
Duncan, PBS, Rapid Shot, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 14
Dmg shot 1, PBS: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 = 11
Dng shot 2, PBS: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

As soon as the red ghoul is close enough, Lebraerio spits some oily substance on its legs, to keep it immobile

DC 14 Ref save or be stuck on place for 4 rounds


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Marianna cuts down her ghoul with a short precise slash, and Duncan punches an arrow into the other, though his second shot clatters off a pillar.

With a vicious hiss, the ghast beckons at Duncan and his vision begins to cloud over. The dark priest then gestures once more and his surviving follower's wounds begin to close before it flings itself into Lebraerio's spittle, it twists out of the way of the alchemical goop, but Lebraerio is likewise able to avoid its teeth.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) = 8
Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dark
The Bold may Go!

Duncan DC 19 Fort or Blind
Lebraerio illuminated
Marianna illuminated
Declan -1, half speed, invisible, illuminated
Wilen - mutagened

Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -3)
Juis

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Short sword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lebraerio slashes at the ugly ghoul, piercing the rotting flesh

I could need a hand there.

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 11/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 1/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan finally gets into position and fires at the ghast.

Comp Shortbow
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 3


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Lebraerio's ghoul is driven back, black blood spurting from a deep wound, but Declan fairs no better than Duncan had in trying to bring down the priestly ghast.

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan DC 19 Fort or Blind
Lebraerio illuminated
Marianna illuminated
Declan -1, half speed,illuminated
Wilen - mutagened
Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -9)
Juis

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis moves around toward the upper part of the room, towards the pillars and he draws out three stones from his pouch, blessing them, to use with his sling.

Move: 30'
Standard: Cast Magic Stone (3 stones that do +1 to hit and 2d6+2 damage vs undead)

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

"I was aleady planning on assisting," Marianna responds to the Investigator's request, moving dangerously past the undead fiend in the process. "Surround and end this threat!" And with that, Marianna gives a rather wild swing at her target.

Move action at Half speed - Provokes an AoO from Red
Swift action - Grant Lebraerio Precise Strike until the beginning of my next turn, through Sisterhood Style
Attack vs. Red.

Attack(Bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 1 = 12For: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

If Red attacks Lebraerio:

With Bless, I can't fail to aid and apply Bodyguard. So +3 AC to the bite against Lebraerio


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The ghoul lashes out at Marianna, but is dismayed to discover just how impenetrable her armor really is!

The best that can be said for its attack is that it brought the ghoul within the sweep of her blade, and without enough room to swing, her blade is unable to bite deep.

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Okay - Now it knows not to waste its time!
Also, I believe Aids that rely on attack rolls still fail on a 1

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan DC 19 Fort or Blind
Lebraerio illuminated Precise Strike
Marianna illuminated
Declan -1, half speed,illuminated
Wilen - mutagened
Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -9)
Juis

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Fair enough, then...

Spoiler:

Aid(Bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10
*Starts laughing* Oops.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen skulks around the edge of the mosaic, eyeing the ghast at the other end of the room. When he gets to the other side he uncorks an extract that had rested at his belt and consumes it.

20', move action
Consume extra, standard action: Targeted Bomb Admixture; duration: 3 rounds

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

As the ghast sends a shroud of blindness over Duncan'e eyes, the slayer grits his teeth determined to stay in the fight against these undead menaces. Finally, by sheer will he fights off the spell, and turns his bow on the nearest ghoul, but cannot get a solid shot off after watching the undead's movements and mannerisms for a while.

Study target as a move action, and fire one arrow at Red Ghoul.

DC 19 Fort or Blind: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 whoa, good luck
Duncan bow, studied target, PBS, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 11ugh, bad luck


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Bodyguard:
::dies laughing::

Frustrated by its continuing failures the priest continues its eldritch onslaught by attempting to freeze Marianna in place while it continues to channel unholy power through its minion.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 2) = 4

While the knight is distracted, the other ghoul pounces on her companion, tearing at Lebraerio with filthy, jagged claws!

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or diseased, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or paralyzed for Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Marianna illuminated [enchantment, compulsion, mind affecting] DC 18 Will or Paralyzed
Declan -1, half speed,illuminated
Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb

Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -5)
Juis

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen now tries to make his move, bypassing the action clustered at the center of the room and moving directly to the ghast...

20', move action
bomb attack vs. ghast (mutagened), F damage (targeted bomb admixture): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 132d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14 no splash


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Moving like a serpent the ghast dodges out of the path of Wilen's bomb, a horrible hissing laughter emitting from behind its false jaw.

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or diseased, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or paralyzed for Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Marianna illuminated [enchantment, compulsion, mind affecting] DC 18 Will or Paralyzed
Declan -1, half speed,illuminated

Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb
Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -5)
Juis

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Seeing one ghoul still up and posing a threat, Juis loads one of the blessed stones into his sling and lets it fly at the ghoul.

Sling +Bless +Magic Stone vs Red: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage vs Undead: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

2 enchanted stones left


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Unfortunately Juis is unable to find his mark in the midst of the swirling melee, and his magic stone caroms off a pillar on the far side of the chamber. Don't forget your -4 for shooting into melee sans Precise Shot

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or diseased, 2 DC 13 Fort Saves or paralyzed for 5 Rounds
Marianna illuminated [enchantment, compulsion, mind affecting] DC 18 Will or Paralyzed
Declan -1, half speed, illuminated

Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb
Cannibalistic Horrors (Red -5)
Juis

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Will Save,DC18(SHS): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Marianna seizes in place.

Are there any ongoing saves for this, or am I paralyzed until eaten?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Ah, sorry. You can attempt saves against it as a Full-Round Action

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

For the Round then...

Will Save,DC18(SHS): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 1 = 24

With a push of her own will, Marianna tears free from the spell holding her in place. With a irritated look toward the spellcaster, she returns her gaze on the ghoul next to her, and her close ally.

Full-round action - Attempt to break free
Swift action - Grant Lebraerio Precise Strike

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 11/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 1/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

This time Declan tries his spell against the ghast.
Disrupt Undead: RTouch
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19 To Hurt: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

DC 13 vs disease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
DC 13 vs disease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
DC 13 vs paralysis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
DC 13 vs paralysis: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Lebraerio slowly freezes in place, and with a fading grin utters these words

I ain't well..


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Been a couple days so I'll bot Duncan

Duncan sends another pair of arrows streaking towards the ghoul, knocking it back a pace, but not quite finishing it off.

Marianna breaks free from the dark priest's spell while Declan scores its flesh with his cantrip.

Longbow (Study, PBS, Rapid Shot, Bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 22
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 6
Longbow (Study, PBS, Rapid Shot, Bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 + 1 - 2 + 1 = 16
Piercing: 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8

A further pulse of dark energy however, cleanses that wound from the priest and re-seals its minions arrow wounds once more.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 4, 2) = 8

Then, faintly shimmering with dark power it lunges for Declan, jaws unhinged as it heedlessly strikes for his face!

Bite: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 + 2 = 14

Meanwhile the remaining ghoul corners Juis, lashing out with a frenzied vigor!

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 4 Rounds
Marianna illuminated
Declan -15, half speed, illuminated, DC 15 Fort or sickened, then DC 15 Fort or diseased, DC 15 Fort or paralyzed for Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2, DC 19 Will [Necromancy, Curse] or -6 Int.
Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb

Cannibalistic Horrors (Ghast -2 AC; Red -3)
Juis -5 DC 13 Fort or diseased, DC 13 Fort or paralyzed for Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Oh, and umm, good news? Lebraerio isn't actually diseased since the claws only paralyze you. :-/

GM Screen:
Divine Favor now expired

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

There you are!

Wilen spots the ghast coming out from behind the column.

Declan, stand clear!

He steps a bit to the left to get a clearer shot between the column and Declan to the ghast.

5' step

These won't spread their fires to you, but they're more potent. Here goes nothing!

bomb attack vs. ghast (mutagened), F damage (targeted bomb admixture): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 252d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 3) + 7 = 12 no splash

reload crossbow, move action

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 11/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 1/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

I didn't mean to get that close. What was I thinking/

Sickened Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 fail
Diseased Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 success
Paralyzed Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 fail
Cursed Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 fail

Declan stands there, helpless.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Wilen's bomb smashes into the ghast, but to Wilen's horror, the flames barely lick at the ghast's flesh!

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 4 Rounds
Marianna illuminated
Declan -15, half speed, illuminated, sickened for minutes: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7, diseased, paralyzed for 1 round, -6 Int.
Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb
Cannibalistic Horrors (Ghast -2, -2 AC; Red -3)
Juis -5 DC 13 Fort or diseased, DC 13 Fort or paralyzed for 2 Rounds

Unfortunately since you're sickened (and that happened before the claw hit), the -2 to saves will mean the disease fails as well

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Fort (Disease) DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Fort (Paralyzed) DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Juis shakes off the feeling of sickness that tries to overcome him, but suddenly finds his muscles won't respond to him as he tries to grab his mace.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilens eyes go wide as the ghast shrugs off the flames of his finely tuned bomb. He stands there staring at it with his mouth agape for several moments as his teammates act.

Ruuuuuude!

Welp, I've got one more such bomb, and I guess I'll head back to the other cannibalistic horror to expend it.

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Duncan fires another pair of arrows at the wounded ghoul, whom he has been studying trying to save Juis from its rending claws.

Duncan bow 1, PBS, study, bless, rapid shot: 1d20 + 7 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 3 - 2 = 22
Duncan bow 2, PBS, study, bless, rapid shot: 1d20 + 7 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 3 - 2 = 18
Dmg, shot 1, PBS, study: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 9
Dmg, shot 2, PBS, study: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 7

If possible, if the first shot kills ghoul, I would take second shot at ghast, which loses the study bonus and PBS shot bonus.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Before the ghoul can take advantage of Juis's paralysis Duncan finally brings it down for good with a pair of arrows!

Dark
#Blessed
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -9, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 4 Rounds
Marianna illuminated
Declan -15, half speed, illuminated, sickened for 7 minutes, diseased, paralyzed for 1 round, -6 Int.
Wilen - mutagened, Targeted Bomb
Ghast Priest -2, -2 AC
Juis -5 Paralyzed for 1 Round

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Marianna goes to follow the second minion when Duncan's arrows end that threat. So, she whirls toward the remaining threat in the room, blade extended toward it. "Come!," she cries out, "It's allies have fallen. While strong, it can not withstand an onslaught from us all! Let us end this threat!" And with that, she strides toward the undead spellcaster.

Swift action - Challenge Ghast(+1DMG/+1AC, Allies get +1 to melee hit(Competence) - Lasts to end of combat)
Standard Action - Lion's Call(+1 to Hit(Circum.), +1 vs. Fear - Lasts 3 rounds)
Move


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The ghast sneers, implanted jaw hanging in a parody of vitality as it stalks forward to greet Marianna's challenge in a wave of stench, but rather than strike at the knight, a final pulse of unlife strikes her and the other Pathfinders with a hiss.

Channel: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 3) = 10 Declan, Wilen, Marianna, and Lebraerio DC 16 Will for 1/2

Dark
#Blessed (+1 to hit)
Lion's Call (2 rounds left +1 to hit)
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -14/19, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 3 Rounds
Marianna -5/10, illuminated, DC 15 or sickened (before the Channel save)
Declan -20/25, half speed, illuminated, sickened for 7 minutes, diseased, -6 Int, paralyzed
Wilen -5/10, mutagened, Targeted Bomb, DC 15 or sickened (before the Channel save)
Ghast Priest -2, Challenged (+1 to hit)!
Juis -5, paralyzed

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

I assume the sickened save is fortitude?
Fortitude, DC16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 oof

Wilen feels a wave of nausea wash over him. Internally, he reacts to that and steels himself so that when a wave of negative energy comes, he somehow resists it partially.

Will, DC16: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 so, 5 damage

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Excess saliva starts to form on Wilen's lips and drips down a bit as he fights off the feeling of sickness.

Hrp... this didn't work so well before, but you'll suffer the last one anyway...hrk...

5' step SE
bomb attack vs. ghast (mutagened, sickenej), F damage (targeted bomb admixture): 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 = 252d6 + 7 ⇒ (3, 1) + 7 = 11 no splash

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 11/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 1/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Unfortunately being sickened first means you failed that save Wilen :-/

Wilen's wobbly toss still strikes home, but does little more than singe the fallen priest...

Dark
#Blessed (+1 to hit)
Lion's Call (2 rounds left +1 to hit)
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -14/19, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 3 Rounds
Marianna -5/10, illuminated, DC 15 or sickened (before the Channel save)
Declan -20, staggered, half speed, illuminated, sickened for 7 minutes, diseased, -6 Int, paralyzed
Wilen -10, mutagened, Targeted Bomb, sickened for minutes: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Ghast Priest -3, Challenged (+1 to hit)!
Juis -5, paralyzed

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Will save DC16: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Leb takes the full force of the unholy energy wave

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

I know that seems like a waste, but I was hoping for a crit on the last round of the "good bombs". Time for cold iron xbow bolts now.

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Having downed the last ghoul, Duncan moves closer, avoiding the symbol on the floor, and staying near the pillars along the southern wall. When he gets a clear shot, he fires one more arrow at point-blank range but it is a clear miss as soon as he lets it fly.

Duncan bow, PBS, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 12

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Fort Save,DC 15: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Will Save,DC 16(Sickened,SHS): 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 - 2 + 1 = 13

While not emoting her discomfort from the horrid small, Marianna's form is still much farther off then she likes. Still, her strike is accurate enough to connect with the ghast, sick or not.

5-foot step
Swift action - Grant Declan Precise Strike
Standard action - Attack vs. Ghast

Attack(Sickened,Bless, Lion's call): 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 28For(Sick,Chall): 1d8 + 3 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 + 1 = 7
Crit confirm?(Sickened,Bless, Lion's call): 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 2 + 1 + 1 = 15For(Sick,Chall): 1d8 + 3 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 2 + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The ghast snarls as Marianna's sword slices through its desiccated flesh, and lunges for the knight's helmet, trying to tear it off to get at the meat beneath. Happily her defensive stance is equal to the task, and all it tastes is steel!

Bite: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 2 = 9
Claw: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 2 = 12
Claw: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10

Dark
#Blessed (+1 to hit)
Lion's Call (1 rounds left +1 to hit)
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -14/19, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 2 Rounds
Marianna -5/10, illuminated, DC 15 or sickened (before the Channel save)
Declan -20, staggered, half speed, illuminated, sickened for 7 minutes, diseased, -6 Int
Wilen -10, mutagened, Targeted Bomb, sickened for 7 minutes

Ghast Priest -10, -2 AC, Challenged (+1 to hit)!
Juis -5

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

With the paralysis fading, Juis forces himself into action and moves to get in line of sight of the ghast. Loading one of his remaining blessed stones, he fires his sling at the ghast.

Sling +Bless +Magic Stone vs Ghast: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 17
Damage: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9

Move: 15'
Standard: Sling

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Welp, I had reloaded this a few rounds ago, so...

Wilen gasps in horror when the the ghast lunges at Marianna's head.

Leave her be, foul wretch!

He fires his crossbow into its back...

light crossbow attack (pbs, mutagened, sickened), P damage (cold iron, pbs): 1d20 + 8 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 - 2 = 171d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

He takes a step back to the wall, reloading a new bolt...

5' step
reload light crossbow, move action

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Forgot the 'Fire in Melee' penalty. So that 17 is a 13.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen has precise shot, so should be okay on that count.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The ghast priest sheds sling bullets and crossbow quarrels with equal equanimity.

Dark
#Blessed (+1 to hit)
Lion's Call (1 rounds left +1 to hit)
The Bold may Go!

Duncan
Lebraerio -14/19, illuminated, Precise Strike, paralyzed for 2 Rounds
Marianna -10, illuminated, sickened for minutes: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Declan -20, staggered, half speed, illuminated, sickened for 7 minutes, diseased, -6 Int

Wilen -10, mutagened, Targeted Bomb, sickened for 7 minutes
Ghast Priest -10, -2 AC, Challenged (+1 to hit)!
Juis -5

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP -3/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: brewed | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Darn, I'll have to figure out how else I can contribute.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

I mean, it was just a miss, so crossbow with a better roll is still on the table :-)

151 to 200 of 778 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.