[PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps & Handouts


401 to 450 of 669 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Riddwipple flicks his tail at your breakfast rations and circles quickly around the group, "Then finish your meat and let's meet them! My pegasus friendlies missed at liking Marigana, so they might want to fix the miss they took when she first inhabited their habitat. Their neighs are on our ways, so let's go!"

***

The trail Riddywipple leads you down is an old overgrown road that finally arrives at a muddy, reedy lake surrounded by underbrush and large stones. A good distance away you see a pegasus grazing in the meadow.

What do you do?

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Ask Riddywhipple to make introductions.

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

"I imagine pegasus are easily spooked like horses, so will you introduce us to the pegasus, Riddywipple."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

"Hi Blackwing! Though we're going north, these are my new west friends. We're off to- Oh no....

The pegasus slowly raises his head as Riddywipple calls out to him, but when he does so, a large chunk of neck falls free. The great beast spreads his wings wide, the extension of muscles tearing at its unsupple flesh.

Blackwing?!!

As Riddywipple shouts, a sudden splash draws some of your attention to the lake, where you see an orange-haired gnome in a thin shift struggling in the water.

"HELP!"

Initiative:
Declan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Duncan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Juis: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Lebraerio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Marianna: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Wilen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Dijjit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Bad Guys: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit
Declan
Marianna - Make a Will Save
Juis
Duncan
Lebraerio
Wilen

Blackwing

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

"Someone that is good at swimming, go save the gnome."

Juis moves down the path, knowing the danger is in front of him but unsure exactly where.

Double Move: 40'

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Riddywhipple, what do we do? Take down blackwing or can you bring it back from this horrible state?!

The halfling cautiously advances, awaiting the little dragon's input. As he goes he keeps his eye on the lady in the water.

Declan, Leb, one of you with long arms and legs, surely you're good swimmers?

double move

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

This is such a trap

Declan runs closer to the drowning in preparation to diving in to save her.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

I am, in fact , quite afraid of the water, and never learned to swim. A branch, or a rope, could help the girl without risk of drowning for any of us

Nevertheless, the investigator doesn't remains static, and try to use his brain to their advantage

Leb looks around for a long tree branch to use to reach the drowning gnome with


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Lebraerio:
You'd need a 30' log to reach her where she is, so no joy on finding a sufficiently portable branch

Declan and Marianna rush to the water's edge to save the drowning gnome while Juis and Wilen rush towards the undead pegasus.

In response to the temerity of the challenge, Blackwing soars up and swoops down at Wilen in a clatter of hooves!

Slam: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 24
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

"Blackwing! Stop stomping!"

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine
Juis
Duncan May go twice
Lebraerio May go twice
Wilen -12

Blackwing

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

With Blackwing in sight, Juis steps up next to Wilen and swings his mace at Blackwing's wings.

Cold Iron Mace: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Free: 5' step
Standard: Attack

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Ow, ow, OW! Okay, taking it down then. That hurt!

The halfling steps behind Juis and throws a a bomb over his head.

[5' step] SW
bomb attack vs. blackwing touch AC, fire damage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 262d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13 targeting its SE corner
If it misses it lands...: 1d8 ⇒ 2 => It's NW corner. It would take splash damage.
splash fire damage, DC14 reflex for half: 2 + 3 = 5


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Juis's mace thuds into the meat of Blackwing's wing with an unpleasant splortch. Though bones crack, the animating force of this zombie doesn't appear overly troubled, nearly ignoring Juis's strike.

Wilen's pyrotechnics are another matter, however, and some flicker of instinct drives the pegasus to rear up in rage and fear as the explosion sears its flank!

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine
Juis
Duncan May go twice
Lebraerio May go twice

Wilen -12
Blackwing -16

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

I guess i could lend an hand against the zombie instead of trying to get drown..

Lebraerio sends two arrows toward the undead pegasus

Short bow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Short bow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan readies his rope and tosses it out to the flailing gnome. "Grab onto the rope."
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The rope lands vaguely close to her Assuming similar range stuff as a grappling hook, but not quite within her reach, and it doesn't look like she's making any progress towards it!

Lebraerio's arrows strike home, but this zombie's vital functions are quite unnecessary, and they don't appear to have hampered it at all!

Not bothering to wait for Declan's rope to pay off, Marianna with impressive grace, dives into the lake and swims straight for the struggling gnome!

Swim: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine
Juis
Duncan May go twice
Lebraerio May go twice
Wilen -12
Blackwing -16

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

First Round

Seeing the struggling gnome in the water, and the lasso fall short of the target, Duncan, who can swim a bit, runs to the end of the water.

Double move to water's edge

Second Round
The slayer dives into the water, keeping pace with Marianna as he gets nearer the flailing gnome.

Full Round Swim action moves half speed or 15' out in the water.

Swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Blackwing drops the last few feet to crash into the ground, clumsily trying to squash Juis!

Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

As Duncan draws closer, the gnome's face splits wide into a dreadful grin of jagged fangs, with a previously hidden ease, she slips beneath the water, hammering him with only her bare hands but with shocking force as she grabs hold of him in a death's grip!

Marianna appears entirely untroubled by this, just doing her best to tread water next to the... gnome? Unfortunately the weight of her armor begins to tell and she too drops out of sight.

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Swim: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -16

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Hurt, grappled and in the water, Duncan wonders just what Marianna is doing, and while he'd like to help her, he's got his hands full with wild gnome.

Reaching into his soggy boot top, he grabs a dagger and twists, stabbing it at the grappling gnome.

Dagger, grappled: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 2 = 12
Dmg if hit: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Swim: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Move Action to draw simple weapon. Standard to attack. Takes the attack penalty for being grappled, but the target, usually, is also grappled and takes the same AC penalty, usually. Hopefully, that hits...Not sure what the DC for Swim check is, but calm water is 10.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Duncan's dagger scrapes off surprisingly thick skin, unable to find easy purchase!

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -16

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Frack!" Declan sees Duncan's trouble and dives in to help.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

He swims up to the gnome and tries to grapple her.
Grab: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The monstrous gnome easily slips Declan's grasp!

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine, 14 rounds of breath
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -16

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Let's improvise… How can I destroy this undead more easily?

Lebraerio get rid of his bow, and moves toward the not so dead Pegasus, taking his magical wand in hand

Drop bow as free action, move, draw CLW wand as action. I guess undead won't react well to CLW spells, and I'll have to hit Touch AC only..

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen uncorks one of the extracts from his belt and imbibes it.

Let's see if we can get this done faster...

[standard] consume extract of targeted bomb admixture; duration: 3 rounds
[5' step] NW

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

With the pegasus showing signs of damage, Juis swings his mace at the creature again. Hoping to put it down finally and let it rest in peace.

Cold Iron Mace: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Juis's mace caroms off a particularly thick patch of gristle and bone, but he keeps Blackwing busy, easily turning aside the zombie's blows while his companions prepare themselves for battle.

Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Meanwhile the tricksy gnome(?) keeps hold of Duncan and drags him down to the bottom of the lake!
Grapple to move: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Marianna pursues her, but still appears eerily calm...

Swim: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled, 15' deep
Declan - May make an AoO
Marianna Obviously Fine, 27* rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled, 24 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -16

*Misremembered the drowning time table. If Marianna and Duncan stick to only a single move action in a turn those numbers are correct, but using their standard action will eat up another round per round...

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Losing his moment he started off with in this fight, Juis swings again.

Cold Iron Mace: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen glances over at the lake to count teammates while he composes his next kit of bomb reagents.

I don't think this nitemare is going down so easy here, and we're starting to lose heads above water over there!

[standard] bomb!
bomb vs. touch AC, fire damage (targeted bomb admixture): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 182d6 + 7 ⇒ (4, 1) + 7 = 12 no splash, if it misses it just misses

He takes another step back afterwards, keeping it just in range, digging into his pack.

[5' step] E
[move] retrieve wand of CLW

targeted bomb admixture: 2 rounds left


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Wilen blasts another sizable chunk out of Blackwing's flank while Juis keeps the undead stallion at bay!

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled, 15' deep
Declan - May make an AoO
Marianna Obviously Fine, 27* rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled, 24 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio

Wilen -12
Blackwing -28

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan has no weapon ready, so is helpless to keep the gnome from dragging Duncan down.

He does draw his short sword as he tries to follow, though.
Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

"Glugg! glugg!" cries Duncan as the gnome drags him under. He struggles mightily but the gnome is surprisingly strong for his size. Before, or as, he is pulled under, Duncan studies the monstrous foe, looking for any advantage he can.

Duncan dagger, study target, grappled: 1d20 + 5 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 5 + 1 - 2 = 13
Dmg, study: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Hold Breath for 22 more rounds. It's one better than my last effort, but probably still a miss. Again, he may take a AC penalty equal to my attack penalty. Any chance the gnome provokes when he tries to grapple, either before or this time?


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Before it was a freebie Grab hit on the slam, so no provoke. And doing more stuff once you've got someone grappled doesn't provoke either :-/

Duncan's dagger once more fails to find the mark as Declan struggles to swim down after his comrade!

The Bold May Go!
Dijjit - Grappled, 15' deep
Declan -
Marianna Obviously Fine, 27* rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -8, Grappled, 24 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio
Wilen -12
Blackwing -28

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Leb uses his magical wand to poke the undead, spending a curative charge if it hits

vs Touch Ac?: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Dmg: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Lebreaerio's wand doesn't seem to take full effect, but much of Blackwing's movement seems to slow or stop nonetheless.

The zombie pegasus retaliates with a deadly crushing slam, but Leb barely gets out of the way!

Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Bludgeoning: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Now that she's dragged him below, the deceptive creature continues to choke Duncan down in the deep.

Grapple to damage: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The water is calm and is DC 10
The Bold May Go!

Dijjit - Grappled, 15' deep
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine, 26 rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -13, Grappled, 22 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -31

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan continues to try and reach his struggling friend and the diabolical gnome-thing.
Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

When he finally does, Declan pokes at her with his sword.

Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Dijjit opens her mouth and a stream of bubbles comes out instead of a deadly hiss as Declan's blade scores her flesh.

The water is calm and is DC 10
The Bold May Go!

Dijjit -4, Grappled, 15' deep
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine, 26 rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -13, Grappled, 22 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -31

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen watches Lebreaerio and then looks at the wand in his own hand.

Oh! That's not why I got this one out, but great idea!

[standard] bomb!
bomb vs. touch AC, fire damage (targeted bomb admixture): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 252d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 1) + 7 = 13 no splash, if it misses it just misses

targeted bomb admixture: 1 round left

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Sensing the end near for the undead pegasus in front of him, Juis swings hard at it.

Cold Iron Mace: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Hmm... I'll resolve those in initiative order... so go ahead and re-take your turn Wilen :-)

Juis's heavy blow is finally enough to drive the last spark of unlife from the pegasus's corpse, and it collapses with a thud!

The water is calm and is DC 10
The Bold May Go!

Dijjit -4, Grappled, 15' deep
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine, 26 rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -13, Grappled, 22 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio
Wilen -12

Blackwing -31

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Puts bomb reagents back in belt pouch...

Wilen is surprised when blackwing suddenly goes down for good.

Oh! Good hit Jius. I... thought that would take longer. Also, I'm really not a very good swimmer...

He rushes over to the edge of the water.

40', double move


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Duncan dagger, study target: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 + 1 = 25 Grappling penalty omitted since it's cancelled out by her AC penalty
Dmg, study: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Confirm?: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 = 21
Extra Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Duncan continues to plunge his dagger into the monster that holds him, finally scoring a solid hit against her surprisingly tough skin!

Frustrated that he finally seems to be successfully stabbing her, 'Dijjit' wraps him in a more powerful grip, hoping to immobilize him entirely!

Grapple: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 5 = 29

The water is calm and is DC 10
The Bold May Go!

Dijjit -14, Grappled, 15' deep
Declan
Marianna Obviously Fine, 25 rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -13, Pinned, 20 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio May go twice
Wilen -12

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Lebraerio get near of the water and gets rid of his bow and arrows as quickly as possible, before swimming to Marianna's rescue

Swim, untrained, Armor Penalty 0: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan continues to stab at Dijit.

Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis rushes over to the edge of the water and gazes out to where is just barely able to see splashing water. Knowing they are too far away for him to see successfully with any type of ranged attack, he waits patiently for their safe return.

Double Move

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

swim: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
[move] failed/aborted swim movement.

Wilen begins to wade into the water, testing his swimming skill. After thrashing around for only a few moments he quickly returns to shore.

No, no, no, I really don't think I'm going to help here.

[move] draw light crossbow


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Escape!: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24

Duncan manages to wriggle his way free as his cruel captor shrieks a stream of bubbles in response to Declan's blade.

'Dijjit' incensed, whips around in the water to slam into Declan with her fists, but the canny half-elf is able to evade the worst of her grasp!

Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Grab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Bludgeoning: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The water is calm and is DC 10
The Bold May Go!

Dijjit -21, 15' deep
Declan -410' deep 20 rounds of breath
Marianna Obviously Fine, 24 rounds of breath, 10' deep
Juis
Duncan -13, 18 rounds of breath, 15' deep
Lebraerio 10' deep, 22 rounds of breath.
Wilen -12

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis draws his wand and taps Wilen with it while they wait anxiously for their comrades safe return to the shore.

Wand of CLW on Wilen: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Thanks Juis!

How dark is it underwater? Is there any realistic chance of hitting the foe with a crossbow?

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan continues to stab desperately at Dijit.

Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Perception?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Swimming, using Inspiration: 1d20 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 1 + (2) = 11

Lebraerio tries to find out Marianna in the murky waters, and if he sees her, he tries to bring her back to the surface, using techniques he read about once (but never had to try so far)

Inspiration: 4/5 remaining

401 to 450 of 669 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.