[PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section)

Game Master Cwethan

Maps & Handouts


251 to 300 of 669 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan can use the armor


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

It takes Marianna a few minutes, but eventually she is able to break through the sealed portal. Thankfully this time, no oozes emerge, and no further blocks fall.

Okay, as far as you can tell, you haven't found either of the Pathfinder's yet, though there have been plenty of other bodies. The Acrimony Veil is tantalizingly incomplete. You've found one other sealed portal already, but haven't seen anywhere that the other Pathfinders could have gone or been taken. Unless they've just disappeared...

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

There was that bricked over doorway in the one room. Declan leads the team back to there.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Leb keeps quiet and observes. Or at least he tries.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Perception: 1d20 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (4) = 16

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

"Right. Lets head back to the bricked doorway and see if we can get through it."


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

It takes another few minutes of excavation, but behind the broken-down wall, a cave is revealed. Suspended upside down from above - thin, spiked wired cruelly wrapped around them from ankle to neck - are many brutalized corpses similar to those in the nearby chambers. As air eddies out from the cave, carrying with it an unsettling odor of ancient decay, the dangling mummified faces, three feet off the floor, stare back.

There are dozens of these hanging bodies, any passage forward will have to go through them.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen winces at the unsettling faces.

Have these all been here for so long?

He steels himself and takes a closer look...

Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"I'm beginning to get the impression that these were not good people." Declan tries to disturb as few bodies as he can as he moves through the morbid crowd.

Note that he is now wearing the +1 mithral armor

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis moves along with the group as the pass through the room, intensely interested at the morbid scene, as his scholarly bone is pinched.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The corpses twist and swing when disturbed, a mixture of wire and less visible preservation methods barely keeping their brittle body parts from coming loose.

When you reach the southeast wall of the cave, you find a ladder made up
of iron rungs affixed to the rocky face. It descends 15 feet to the platform and ledge below.

Further east, the platform narrows to a rocky ledge, and the floor drops off and is replaced by a 30-footdeep pit with a floor covered in sharp and jagged rocks. The narrow rocky ledge curves along the wall above the pit until it continues out of sight...

What do you do?

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Let me go first." Declan ties a rope to his waist and gives the other end to a teammate. He activates Dancing Lights, keeping two close to him and the other two out in front of him. He carefully moves along the ledge.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As Declan steps onto the ledge, a cacophony of angry voices erupts around him, shouting hateful curses in Thassilonian, howling for his blood!

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Happily the plucky half elf resists their dreadful calls, and is able to slide along fairly easily, nearly making it to the edge of the room.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

What's going on over there Declan? Is the ledge sturdy?

The halfling calls out, unsure of his ability to proceed...

acrobatics, climb down to the near ledge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The cacophony was audible to everyone, it just only targeted Declan.

Wilen's approach is substantially quieter; it seems that the restless spirits have spent their fury for now.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

The halfling waits a bit and when it seems it's calmed down he attempts to follow Declan.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

It seems easy enough with the voices now gone.

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Marianna follows Wilen to the edge of the ledge, and takes a position of readiness. "You never know when something can pop out of nowhere...," she quietly says, as she watches Declan and Wilen skirt the far too tiny ledge in front of her.

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

"Go on ahead," Duncan urges to Marianna and Juis. "I will bring up the rear. We can use ropes to tie ourselves together, if you are concerned about falling..."

If the narrow ledge really requires Acrobatics, Duncan will attempt to Aid Another for both Marianna and Juis. Depending on how bad they are, we can use the rope to keep someone from falling too much.

Acrobatics, Aid Marianna: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Acrobatics, Aid Juis: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Acrobatics Duncan: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis ties himself to the rope the others provide and moves to the edge of the ledge. Looking down the pit he sighs and cautiously moves along the edge to where the other side is.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Leb should manage to cross the obstacle without troubles

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

"Considering what we know of this place," Marianna says, after a moment's thought," I think you all will have to return this way anyway. We've seen all four directions to the place that the ledge leads to, so unless there's another secret tunnel that we've missed, that'll be a dead end. I'll wait here."

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan will see where the ledge leads.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Set in this cavernous grotto is a statue carved from dark stone depicting a frightening demonic creature tearing a human apart. Tentacles wrap around the figure and others wriggle outward. Each tentacle terminates in a claw, talon, pincer, or other wicked appendage meant to inflict pain. Its circular maw contains rings of jagged teeth which grip an oddly shaped piece of black metal, its surface etched with familiar symbols.

A quick divination shows that that piece of metal is enchanted, and it looks like it might be a missing cheekguard to the Acrimony Veil, leaving it nearly complete!

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen shudders visibly. What's with all of this pain imagery down here... Anyway, it looks like the veil is almost complete. Where else can we look for the final piece? I don't remember missing any passages...

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

"Maybe down the pit?"


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

As Declan takes the cheekguard he suddenly finds himself transposed back into an earlier room!

However, he's unharmed, and has the item, so it seems that all that was really spared was balancing his way back across the narrow ledge.

Quick divinations don't show any magical auras down in the pit.

Where to next?

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

"We should head back to each room and search thoroughly. We have already determined this place has secret doors. Perhaps we missed one."

Starts heading back to the original room.


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

GM Screen:
Declan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Duncan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Juis: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Lebraerio: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Marianna: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Wilen: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

The continuing search of the chambers and halls at first seems to be fruitless, but eventually Lebraerio spots a cleverly hidden seam along one of the corridor walls. However, unlike the many sealed portals you have found, this one appears able to pivot open!

You don't see any traps. Any preparations before crashing through?

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

"Nice going Lebraerio. Would hate for us to miss the rest of the artifact by not locating hidden doors."

Juis grasp his the handle of his mace tightly, "I'm ready to follow on what is beyond."

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Marianna raises her shield and prepares to dive in, "Any last plans?"

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan goes in.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

The door scrapes as it opens, stone on stone grinding into the darkness. Your lights illuminate a long and narrow chamber, which contains niches in the walls that hold a number of statues, some of which are humanoid and some of which are clearly demonic. Murals cover the walls depicting human cultists being abused and reshaped by demonic figures. For a moment that scrape of stone is the only sound before a low whimper of pain escapes the shadows.

Then, Declan's keen eyes see them, hidden at the edge of the gloom. Aquartet of hairless humanoids lurches forward on back-bent, dog-like legs, their hideous mouths flapping wide as they clutch at long-hafted polearms.
Just behind them are a pile of brutalized bodies, one clearly dead, but that sound could mean at least one survivor!

As they see the alarm in Declan's eyes they spring forward, gangly arms swing their ranseurs in vicious thrusts, but Marianna's thick armor and broad shield keep them at bay!

Initiative:
Declan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Duncan: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Juis: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Lebraerio: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Marianna: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Wilen: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Bad Guys: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Orange at Declan: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 1 = 8
Yellow at Marianna: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 2 = 17
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4) + 1 = 6
Green at Marianna: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 2 = 16
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2) + 1 = 6

Dark, but since they went first, everyone except the bodies in back are in the light
Hairless Monstrosities (Orange, Yellow, Green -2 AC)
Declan
Lebraerio
Wilen
Marianna
Juis
Duncan

Knowledge (dungeoneering) DC 12:
These are Sinspawn, corrupted products of magic used by spellcasters in a past era as shock troops for their armies. These aberrations have a bite that can overcome the weak-willed with sinful thoughts, not strong enough to consume their victims, but more than enough to drive them to distraction.

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Is it reasonable that my mutagen would still be active (less than 30m)

Wilen moves into the room and reloads his crossbow.

20', move action
reload crossbow, move action

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan has Dancing Lights active.

Knowledge (dungeoneering): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Declan steps up to red (5' step) and stabs at it.
Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 1 red did not attack, so, if it hasn't gone, sneak attack applies.

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Know Dungeon, Free Inspi: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 7 + (3) = 13

Sinspawns! Beware their bite! It can corrupt your mind with sins!

if one of these abberation comes too close, Leb tries to stab it with his short sword

stab (delayed action): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Yeah, you've probably got ~5 minutes left on your mutagen.
Only three of them were able to charge without piling up on each other, so red went, but was unable to swing.

Declan's blade punches through sun-abandoned flesh, and a blood far too bright to be human spurts out around the sword.

Dark, but since they went first, everyone except the bodies in back are in the light
The Bold ma Go!

Hairless Monstrosities (Orange, Yellow, Green -2 AC; Red -5)
Declan
Lebraerio Readied Attack
Wilen
Marianna
Juis
Duncan

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

After a moment to reset her fighting stance, Marianna steps forward to make a probing attack at the center enemy of the ones that attacked, intent on seeing how well defended these beasts are.

Swift action - activate Sisterhood Style
5-foot
Attack vs. Green

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17For: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Hearing what the creatures attacking are and instead of charging in right away, Juis gives his companions a divine boost to help them along.

Cast Bless: +1 to attack & vs Fear for 30 rounds. All Allies.

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Stepping slightly forward, Duncan studies the sin-creatures and fires an arrow at point-blank range at Yellow, trying to help even the odds for Marianna.

Duncan bow, studied, PBS, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 28
Dmg, study, PBS: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 + 1 = 8


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 2) + 1 = 4

Marianna bats aside the sinspawns' polearms and opens up a long shallow slash across the abdomen of one of her foes, while Duncan sends another one rocking back on its heels, even as it smashes its polearm into him.

Then, frustrated by their ineffectiveness against Marianna, they carefully surround her, lashing out with blade, fang, and claw, gradually tearing away at even her mighty frame!

Just so many attack rolls:
All at Marianna unless otherwise noted
Red
Ranseur: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 2 = 20
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 1 = 8
Bite @ Declan: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Orange
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Yellow
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
Extra Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Green
Bite: 1d20 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Ranseur: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 2) + 1 = 7

Dark, but everyone except the bodies in back are in the light
#Blessed (+1 Attacks)
The Bold may Go!

Sinspawn (Orange - Disarmed; Yellow -8, disarmed; Green -4; Red -5)
Declan
Lebraerio
Wilen
Marianna -14 DC 12 Will or sickened for minutes: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Mind affecting, emotion, curse
Juis
Duncan -4

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan moves over to put red at a disadvantage, then strikes with his sword.

Shortsword: flank
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Sneak Attack: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Blessed attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 1 = 19
Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Lebraerio moves and strikes the sinspawn


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

**Grrrwrsssss!** The sinspawn writhes on the tip of Declan's sword, still straining to shed blood before it expires, but a quick chop from Lebraerio finishes it off!

Dark, but everyone except the bodies in back are in the light
#Blessed (+1 Attacks)
The Bold may Go!

Sinspawn (Orange - Disarmed; Yellow -8, disarmed; Green -4)
Declan
Lebraerio
Wilen
Marianna -14 DC 12 Will or sickened for minutes: 1d6 ⇒ 5 Mind affecting, emotion, curse
Juis
Duncan -4

And you hit anyways, but don't forget Bless! :-)

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

Wilen steps to the side and fires at the nearest creature.

5' step
light crossbow attack vs. ORANGE (point-blank, mutagened, blessed), P cold iron damage (point-blank): 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 251d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Reload crossbow, move action

Silver Crusade

Female NG Human (Chelaxian) Cavalier 3 | HP: 28/28| AC: 25( 11Tch, 24 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 17 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +3; +2 vs. emotion/ pain spells | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM: +7 | Speed 20ft | Tactician(Precise Strike): 1/1 |Active conditions: Sisterhood Style(+1 Relfex/Will)

Will Save, DC 12(SHS,PS): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 2 = 20

Marianna silently winces under her helmet, but laughs at the sinspawn, even as they connent with her. With a quick step to the side, she attempts to attack the isolated one, only to swing wide.

5-foot
Attack vs. Orange

Attack(Bless): 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10For: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Dark Archive

Male LN Human Oracle of Lore 3.2 | AC 21 (T 13/FF 18) | CMB +3 CMD 14 (FF 13) | HP 18/18 | Init +1 | Fort +1 Ref +4 Will +3 | Perception +0 | Languages: Common, Celestial, Draconic, Undercommon | Clouded Vision (Cannot see beyond 30') | Darkvision 30' | 20' Speed |Think on It: 1/1 | Spells 1: 6/6 | Active Conditions:

Juis moves up to flank the closest sinspawn with Marianna and strikes out with his mace at the creature.

Cold Iron Heavy Mace +Bless +Flank vs Orange: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Move: 20'
Standard: Attack vs Orange

The Exchange

Human Slayer (bounty hunter) 3 | AC 17 (T 15/FF 13) | CMB +6 CMD 20 (FF 16) | HP 26/26 | Init +6 | Fort +4 Ref +7 Will +3 | Perception +9 | 30' Speed (buffed to 40', 9 rounds) |

Since the targets can reach him, Duncan drops his bow and unsheathes his longsword, taking the small step up to attack the same studied target (yellow). He cuts a mean path with the blade, heedless of the creature's hateful nature and many pointy attacks.

Duncan longsword, study, bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 28
Duncan crit confirm: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 24
Dmg with crit, study: 2d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 + 2 = 14


18/23/28 - 15/17/19

Juis's advance is checked by a vicious bite, which fills his mind with thoughts of aimless bloodshed and undirected wrath that he is barely able to keep in check!

Bite AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Juis's Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Since I need to know if he's sickened to resolve things
Minutes Sickened: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Nevertheless, he's able to find an outlet for some of that rage, and joins Wilen in battering and bolting the creature into a bruised frenzy. Across the battlefield, Duncan's brutally precise strike sends another of the creatures tumbling to the ground.

Scenting weakness, and still able to gang up on her, the two remaining Sinspawn keep tearing away at Marianna's armor, opening up her defenses for another wrathful bite to slip through!

Ranseur: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10
Piercing: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 1 = 8
Bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Claw: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Confirm?: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dark, but everyone except the bodies in back are in the light
#Blessed (+1 Attacks)
The Bold may Go!

Sinspawn (Orange -9, Disarmed; Green -4)
Declan
Lebraerio
Wilen
Marianna -17 DC 12 Will or sickened for minutes: 1d6 ⇒ 2Mind affecting, emotion, curse
Juis -4, Sickened
Duncan -4

Grand Lodge

1/2 Elf Arcanist 1/Rogue (Unchained) 2| AC 18, FF 15, T 13| HP 20/20| F +1 R +5 W +3; +2 v ench| Perception +9| Spells Lvl 1: 0/3; Cantrip: 4/at will

Declan steps up next to Juis and attacks orange.

Shortsword:
To Hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 To Hurt: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Scarab Sages

Male Human Investigator 4 Init +3 HP 29/29 AC 18 T 13 FF 15 Fort +2 Ref+7 Will +4 Per +8 Move 30 Insp 5/5

Attack on Orange: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Leb manages to pass the sinspawn defenses, but his blade doesnt bite deep

The Exchange

Male Halfling Alchemist 3 | HP 21/21 | AC 18, t 14, ff 15 | CMB 0, CMD 13 | F+5, R+7, W+2; +2 vs Fear; +2 vs Poison | Speed 20' | Init+3 | Perc+8 | Extracts: shield, targeted bomb admixture, UNUSED, UNUSED | Bomb: 8/8 | Mutagen: active | Active conditions: none
DEX mutagen:
Init+5 | Perc+7 | AC 22, t 16, ff 17 | R+9, W+1 | CMD 15

It's getting crowded in there again. We always seem to do this... the halfling complains as he steps to the side to get a better shot.

5' step
light crossbow attack vs. ORANGE (point-blank, mutagened, blessed), P cold iron damage (point-blank): 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 + 1 = 121d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Arg, it seems I'm trying too hard to not hit the rest of you!

reload crossbow, move action

251 to 300 of 669 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS]Season 4: Year of the Risen Rune (Cwethan section) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.