Sigil; A Broken City of Doors (Inactive)

Game Master Green Smashomancer

Gateways into and leading out of the City of Doors are vanishing, along with the source in some cases. Even with her might, the Lady of Pain herself cannot locate the source of this pandemic. In the interest of pre-empting this from growing into a catastrophe, the party has been selected as a chosen few from across the planes to investigate.

Hexagonal Quarter


251 to 300 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly selects three of the potions mentioned and drinks them them. "Tastes like red." When the disembodied voice talks about draconic creatures Gilly brightens up, "Sounds like Abishai, this will be fun!" He follows Telin on the ground for now.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

As the camera goes dark. Eleven looked at teh read out. 'data lost'

"Alright, lets drink what we need, pack what we can and head out. Talin if your going to fly ahead could you report back what you see v the ear comms."

Eleven looks at the potions, then slips them into her belt. She had no idea of they would work on her. So wasting them would not be good

The as they took a few minutes of adjusting to these new items. Eleven looked for any other powerpacks or a power charger. Then when Telin left ahead of the party, heading quickly down the road into town.

She hefted her new rifal ready and headed after with the others. It was clear the invading force has gotten this far again quite yet.

The over the comms a familiar accented.

”Ehh… you have activate the comms. Is good! I try to give sightings. Zhe building next to tiny market. Before you get here, will pass soldiers. Look like twelve. Helmets on. cannot identify species. With zhem blin, I spot draconic creature separate from drow. No wings. Green. Size of horse. Eh?”

"Copy that, we have Talin in the air spotting."

She unslung her rifle and used its scope to see if she could see the group of troops ahead. Perception 1d20 + 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (13) + (4) + 12 = 29

"Fan out and spot, lets see if we can get them by suprise, or better still lets see if we can get around them, to the target location."

Eleven worked fast, he had had been installed with small unit tactic programming at the academy, she never felt she would ever be using that program like this how ever.


Actually there were only three potions, thus they’ve been used. As the walk will be more than ten minutes, two of them expire in that time. Incidentally, Gilly turns invisible during the approach and reappears roughly nine minutes later. The other effect is unclear at the moment.

Soon the party arrives with Telin ranging ahead.

Stealth from Telin please. Map is taking longer than expected. Need to make the place look adequately on-fire.


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly yells while invisible, "How can I see if my eyes are invisible!?"


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19 Plus whatever midfiiers/penalties that apply.

For future reference feel free to roll things like that for me.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

Just trots along, trying to get there. Then slows down as the others sneek ahead. She looks for a good sniping point and scopes out what may be ahead


Eleven sights down three unknown humanoid figures roughly thirty feet up on rooftops in the neighborhood upon approaching the area. They each carry complex bows with them as they scan the area. They don’t seem to have spotted Telin yet as he approaches. Most of the space beyond them is obscured through thick, dark smoke of a strange hue. The fires do not hide everything, however. There is at least one other unknown individual on the ground just beyond a pile of burning debris straight ahead of the party.

The new map is listed as Hexagonal Quarter. The first map is where the party arrives. The second slide is further north, the third is further to the east and where the parties destination lies. While planning movement, keep in mind that each square is ten feet. The large lava-like sections on the ground are piles of barrels, carts and the like that are currently burning. You can cross them, but they are difficult terrain, along with the obvious effects one would expect from fiery materials.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

Eleven went on the comms.

"I see three unknown humanoid figures roughly thirty feet up on rooftops in the neighborhood upon approaching the area. They seem to be carry complex bows of some kind. And with the'er scanning the area. I don’t think they have spotted you yet Telin. But be careful on your approach. The area beyond them is obscured through thick, dark smoke of a strange hue. But the fires do not hide everything. Note, there is at least one other unknown individual on the ground just beyond a pile of burning debris straight ahead of us, so keep a look out for it engaging. I will let you know if I seem more. Once you move in I'll give cover fire from range."

Form this point on she will scope between the two subject groups Perception +12


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Going quiet. i'll try to sneak up on them and get in close. Tak draws his axe and goes hide

stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

While trying to stay hidden Telin pulls out an arrow and nocks. Whispering into the mic he asks, "How far are you guys? Should I try to circle around? I hate to delay, Devic and the others may be in trouble, but I don't fancy becoming a pincushion either."


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

"the others are sneaking in, if you can get to where you can get a clear shot and wait for the others to attack. Then hit em hard. Everyone this looks like an ambush so keep a look out for others"


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

"Ok, don't take too long." Telin then begins working his way towards the archers left flank trying to keep hidden.

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


The party encroaches with a plan. The nimble elf and kobold together push up against the buildings to remain out of sight by the archers above. As Eleven tracks the enemy’s placement, she spots movement in the first story window behind a curtain in the building Telin has moved to. If someone inside has spotted the party, they haven’t made that known yet.

I goofed, you guys should be able to move your own tokens again. In the meantime I tried placing your tokens where it seemed you would be, feel free to move yourselves approprately. Cover is sparse past the trail leading into the neighborhood itself, save for the smoke and burning debris I mentioned.


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Where's Gilly in all of this? I fully expect him to ruin any sort of stealth, but maybe he'll surprise me? He does things like that to keep things interesting :)


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly does something...: 1d100 ⇒ 3
Stealth?: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (2) - 4 = -2

Gilly says, "Who me?" He whispers to apparently no one, "I'm right behind you. You know, not literally though." Gilly starts to sneak up with the rest of his crew but quickly abandons it. He charges forward drawing fire and causing a distraction. He shifts a his stance subtly ready for incoming missiles and uses his big shield for cover.

Readying heavy shield, martial flexibility into deflect arrows, and using total defense. AC 25, deflecting the first ranged attack to come at him.

Gilly gives a thumbs up.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

Well the jig was up. She had had time to take aim and let a round go. There was a buzz from the rail gun*.

Init 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Surprise round
*Two-handed Firearm: RTA 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 1d10 ⇒ 2
Critical, x3: Range, 120 ft (ten increments): Misfire, N/A: Type, Bludgeoning. And misses.
She will then lay down cover fire to keep their heads down for 3 rounds.

Round 1
*Two-handed Firearm: RTA 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 1d10 ⇒ 4
Critical, x3: Range, 120 ft (ten increments): Misfire, N/A: Type, Bludgeoning.

Round 2
*Two-handed Firearm: RTA 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 1d10 ⇒ 9
Critical, x3: Range, 120 ft (ten increments): Misfire, N/A: Type, Bludgeoning..

Round 3
*Two-handed Firearm: RTA 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 1d10 ⇒ 6
Critical, x3: Range, 120 ft (ten increments): Misfire, N/A: Type, Bludgeoning.

Special::
When you make a single attack in a round, Avantasia can be used to target the touch AC of the opponent. Additionally, the sights on the scope function halfway between a spyglass and a telescope. Objects viewed through these sights are magnified to twice their size, and the increase in DC to spot a distant object or creature increases by 1 for every 20 feet rather than ten. Clear weather conditions may permit a better distance.


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Tak maintains his stealth and moves into the smoke double half move actions


I'll take initiative from everybody else while I finish up some "just in case" statblocks.


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Telin tries to mirror Tak's move stepping into the smoke and readying his bow.

Readied Attack, trigger on first attacking Archer:
Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (2, 4) = 9


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

Sorry meant to add Studded attack from here class, there is a +1d6 to the DMG of attacks that it.

Fired at the three on the roof.


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly rolls his eyes waiting for an attack.

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


Initiative: 3d20 ⇒ (7, 7, 20) = 34

Eleven takes calculated aim to fire her first shot at...Which target is she aiming at with her predestined attacks?

And the archer atop the building closest to Gilly shouts a call in some language, with the other outworlders responding in kind before he fires at the large caprinetaur. His arrow is deflected by Gilly’s deceptively agile shield movements. The other two stop nocking their arrows when they see this, and opt for a different, larger arrow. Move action to withdraw special ammunition, standard to fire.

Northern archer: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Dam: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d6 ⇒ 3 2 damage.

Eastern archer: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21
Dam: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d6 ⇒ 1

Their arrows break upon Gillys particular brand of erratic defenses. Unexpectedly, they explode on impact! Gilly needs to pass one reflex save for each of the two arrows fired at him. The d6 listed above is the damage he takes on a failed save. DC 15 lowers that to half.

Outworld soldier: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 19
Javelin hail mary: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The outworlder behind the burning wreckage throws a javelin at the only seeming threat, but even with good form, the shaft falls short of it’s intended destination.

Telin fires on the southern archer with a trained reaction, and his arrow meets the targets armor with a firm strike!

”Debonair devil in a tuxeeedoooo…” The door to the building in the center bottom of the map swings open and out swings a drow man with a bright blue cape over his left arm. He takes a moment to register the battle currently taking place and his eyes fall on Gilly and his attackers.

Elven:
”Ugh these things. I thought they only had two legs? You there! You dare to interfere with this just cause?”
His voice is clear, if strangely accented. It would seem he hasn’t noticed Telin, Tak or Eleven yet from their cover or sheer distance. In his hand he’s holding some kind of box with a wire up to his ear.
================================
Round One

Drow? Moves next round.

Eleven-Zee-Alpha Has gone.

Outworld Archers Have gone.

Tak/Gilly/Outworld soldier Two notes. Since there is a three-way tie for this part of the initiative order (including dex mods), Gilly and Tak can decide who goes first. The soldier will go after both since he’s furthest away. Second note, Tak was moved inside of the grey square, but that is a building, there is no door on it’s left side for Tak to enter, but he can circle around to the bottom of the map and go inside if he wishes. The smoke is only concentrated in the area that is blacked out.

Telin As I mentioned, the grey blocks are buildings, so the archer furthest south is the only one in range at the moment. If Telin wants to head into the building he’s next to, the door is on the top side.

These buildings seem to be a uniform 30 feet in height. Surprise round was a little free form, everyone got into position and it ended when Gilly moved up into view. I believe I'm waiting for round one actions from Gilly as well. Unless the shield retrieval and martial flexibility are both move actions? Tak can adjust his round one actions as well.
================================


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly took two moves and a standard. Moves=martial flex and move. Standard=total defense, ready shield was a part of moving in. I think that's all he can do. If surprise round ends with him moving in then I'd have a move and swift action in round 1 but I have no idea what to do with them.

Gilly moves around responding to some unseen stimulus or perhaps just acting normally as explosions, well, explodes around him.

Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Oh okay, i saw grey and thought nope that's smoke. i'll circle around the bottom then


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

target at 4,4


Gilly Geitmenn wrote:

Gilly took two moves and a standard. Moves=martial flex and move. Standard=total defense, ready shield was a part of moving in. I think that's all he can do. If surprise round ends with him moving in then I'd have a move and swift action in round 1 but I have no idea what to do with them.

Alrighty, wasn't sure.

The Drow rises from the ground with a spectacular whirlwind. Intensity grows as his eyes begin to glow an aggressive violet. He stops 15 feet up, and arcane lightning arcs out of his hand straight to the most obvious threat: Gilly!

Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Dam: 4d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 5) + 5 = 19

Eleven concentrates her fire in tandem with Telin and strikes the archer on the southernmost building as well.

On their initiative, the archer who’s been wounded turns to the direction he’s been shot from, and fires back.

Attack on Telin: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 = 16
Dam: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The other two hold their fire for the moment without a target in range.

Tak rounds the corner and opens the door to head inside the building without a sound. Inside he finds a minimalistic looking common den with a large wicker pile in one corner and a table. It’s covered in various reading materials like “The Haze and You!”, and the classic “Whostain Owlbears Lost in the Woods Below!”

==========================================
Round Two

Drow Went

ElevenWent

Outworld Archers Went

Tak/Gilly/Outworld soldier If Tak breaks stealth, he can use the stairs and reach the top of the building with a double move.

Telin
================================


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Telin runs around the corner and tries to punch the closest archer, but he stubbles as he sets his feet, the blow swinging wide.

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1
GM Smashomancer wrote:

The Drow rises from the ground with a spectacular whirlwind. Intensity grows as his eyes begin to glow an aggressive violet. He stops 15 feet up, and arcane lightning arcs out of his hand straight to the most obvious threat: Gilly!

[dice=Attack]1d20+11
[dice=Dam]4d6+5

Is this a touch attack?


Telin Kingfisher wrote:

Telin runs around the corner and tries to punch the closest archer, but he stubbles as he sets his feet, the blow swinging wide.

[Dice=Attack]1d20+10

As mentioned the archers are currently 30 ft up on top of buildings. You may adjust your action to suit the info if you wish

Gilly Geitmenn wrote:
GM Smashomancer wrote:

The Drow rises from the ground with a spectacular whirlwind. Intensity grows as his eyes begin to glow an aggressive violet. He stops 15 feet up, and arcane lightning arcs out of his hand straight to the most obvious threat: Gilly!

[dice=Attack]1d20+11
[dice=Dam]4d6+5

Is this a touch attack?

Yes. I believe that hits Gillys AC as well.


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly falls over unconscious from his accumulated wounds but not before straining to say, "Stupid sith wannabe."


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Tak will do that, his aim is to get to the Person that seems to be in the grey area as well


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Sorry, I misunderstood. Telin will fly up onto the building then loose another arrow which misses it's mark.


Tak rushes up the nearest stairs he can while the battle rages outside. The inside of this home is still and silent. Only the acrid smoke wafting by hints at the carnage beyond the walls.

When he reaches the top door, he bursts outside to the sight of the archer he’s targeted. The kobold is the first one in the party to see one of the outworlders up close. It’s perhaps not surprising that their armor looks patchwork. No less durable in spite of it’s apparent ruggedness there are some greens mixed in with neutral colors. A full helmet continues to prevent a good look at the outworlders face.

The soldier separated by debris sees the Bariaur go down to his allies lightning, and decides to retreat into the smoke

The Drow smirks as Gilly says something he doesn’t understand and looks over towards his allies as the fight continues. He rises further to reach the same height as the rooftops, ever-so-slanted as they are to see what has their attention. He is quite visible upwind of the smoke and surrounded by lightning as he is. He shouts something in Telins direction as he points a finger at the unconscious Bariar.

Elven:
”You! Are you with the centaur? Surrender or it dies!”

Does Eleven continue with her course of action to fire on the previous target?


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Telin raises a hand and says into the mic, "Hold! The drow says he'll kill Gilly if we don't surrender. I don't know that we should agree though. Stay on your toes." Raising his voice he yells back in elven.

Elven:
"And if we do surrender, why should I believe you won't simply slaughter us all? I have no reason to trust you drow."


Mind everyone; we are still in initiative order, but you are free to discuss with each other how to proceed.

Elven:
"Either the satyr dies certainly or possibly. Trust does not travel from my direction either. You have interfered in our most righteous cause. I leave the, how do you say? Ball in your court."

It's becoming increasingly clear he doesn't know what Gilly actually is.


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly Dreams:
Two human knights is full plate armor duel, the green knight's armor is so tight that Gilly can see her belly button. Are they wearing metal on their feet? Gross. Surrounding the fight are four men providing unconcerned commentary. Gilly is unimpressed with this dream, he presses the button with two triangles pointing to the right.

Gilly is a small green circle trying to stay inside a circle in a circle. He dodges enemies, pentagons, squares, triangles, not green. He's bad at it and he dies many times. Lo fi beats comforts him, soothes each death. The men talk about baking cookies and banana bread. Gilly hits the button with a bent stick and two half circles.

A merry little surge of electricity piped by automatic alarm from the mood organ beside his bed awakened Gilly Geitmann. Surprised-it always surprised him to find himself awake without prior notice-he rose from the bed, stood up in his multicolored pajamas, and stretched. Now, in her bed, his wife Zeige opened her gray, unmerry eyes, blinked, then groaned and shut her eyes again. Something something Penfield, he couldn't remember. He hit the button that looked like a circle with the left side flattened. "Why isn't it working?"


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Tak stops, holding his Axe carefully, and gives a load draconic Roar Let him go, or I show you the fury of an angry dragon! Here's how this works Skippy, you kill him, i kill you... and i will kill you.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


What language does Tak say this in?


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Am i able to see him or hear his language?


I would say so. Tak and telin are about equally able to hear him.


Male Bloodrager Level 5| HP: 28/35 | AC: 20 / T: 13 / FF: 18 / Resist: 5 Elec,| Fort: +6, Ref: +4, Will: +2|, CMD:19 | Init: +3, Perception: +8 Purple scaled Kobold

Say it in Elven then, wasn't sure if i could make the assumption


Alrighty, the Drows turn is over. Eleven is next.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

HAs the Drow dropped Gilly? trying to follow this sorry. Will hold action to see what happens next, Moving to init 1

Eleven stops and waits to see what is going on


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Gilly lies there with smoke lines rising up from the spider-webbed burns on his fur and skin. His recent bout with Mecha-deva has left large lacerations on his upper torso and hindquarters with a steadily expanding pool of blood underneath him. His only movement is the occasional twitch.


Android PI | AC 18, T 14, FF 15 | F +4/R+8/W+7 | HP 38/38 | CMB +6, CMD 16 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Condition: None

Thanks Gilly. coming to heal you if I can

Seeing what is going on, Eleven, slings her Rifle and pulling her revolvers, then makes a Run to Gilly so she can heal him.

Dubble move 40'x2 to get too or closer Gilly she will got to the wall beside him if she can, for cover. I know she is 100' away from her target but is she that far from Gilly. Will use

Gunslinger’s Dodge of needed:

Gunslinger’s Dodge (Ex):
At 1st level, the gunslinger gains an uncanny knack for getting out of the way of ranged attacks. When a ranged attack is made against the gunslinger, she can spend 1 grit point to move 5 feet as an immediate action; doing so grants the gunslinger a +2 bonus to AC against the triggering attack. This movement is not a 5-foot step, and provokes attacks of opportunity. Alternatively, the gunslinger can drop prone to gain a +4 bonus to AC against the triggering attack. The gunslinger can only perform this deed while wearing medium or light armor, and while carrying no more than a light load.


Planar(Air)|UnRogue(Sylvan Trickster) 5|HP 28/39|Speed 30, Fly 30 (Average)|AC20:T15:FF16|Saves 6:11:3 +2vsEnchant|CMD 20|Init 4|Per 11 (Lowlight, Const. Detect Magic)|Immune: Sleep|MarFlex 3/4|Conditions: None|
Skills:
Acro+11|Apr+8|Blf+3|Clb+0|Diplo+3|DisDiv +11|Disg-2|EscA+8|Fly+11|HndAn-2|Hea+2|Int+12|Kn(Arc)+7|Kn(Dun)+8|Kn(Loc)+8 |Kn(Nat)+8|Kn(Pla)+5|Kn(Rel) +5|Ride+3|SpC+6|SM+5|Sth+8|Surv+1|Swim+4|UMD+12

Elven:
"As Tak says, if you kill our friend you will die. Now, what do you mean 'righteous cause'?"


The drow grimaces when Tak issues his polite deal. It quickly changes back to a smirk (they’re far away from each other, but just imagine it) when he answers:

Elven:
”Anger of a dragon? I know someone who knows just a little more than I do about that. You attack these soldiers, and it dies.” He moves a bit away from the building Tak is on before exclaiming ”Feel free to come over here and test me!”
Unfortunately, Tak just barely misses the DC for his intimidate check. He would have made it if it weren’t for the size difference penalty.

As he glides back from Tak, the drow gives an order to the others in the area. The archers backpedal from Telin and Tak as they produce hooks from their gloves. In unison they begin to rappel down the buildings, heading away from the party.

Elven:
”Why should I waste the breath to explain myself to one such as you?! These monstrous insects deserve this world no more than we. Should I die today, my name will be honored forever among the ashes of Motherwill. I am the Voltaic Knight Stormruler. You will not interfere!”
The drow shouts at Telin and heads straight for him without a weapon!

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Dam: 4d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 6) + 5 = 17 Electric damage.

But just as he comes in range, a wicked blade emerges from his hand, suddenly striking Telin in the chest. He floats just in front of the other elf with a confident grin and electric energy in his eyes in a very literal way as the stormy weapon vanishes once more.

I don’t know how far away from the action Eleven stopped, so I don’t know whether she can actually reach Gilly this round. I’ll say yes she can make it there with a double move action. I know it’s tempting given the nature of the railgun Eleven got, in the future please let me know how far she’ll be when Eleven stops outside of the map.

Gilly Dreams:
”Should see more there to be? Even to want? Reality teeval stars with the largest button, cats and gods living together, mass hysteria!”

Gilly is answered by a floating skull. Which could be a lot of things really. He seems like a Susan though.

=====================================================
Round Three

Drow Went

Eleven Went

Outworld Archers Currently retreating. On the ground beside the buildings they were on, though not off the board yet.

Tak/Gilly/Outworld soldier?

Telin
=====================================================


CN Male Bariaur | Brawler 5 | HP 46/59 | AC 21, Touch 14, FF 17 CMD 24, 28 vs trip, 25 vs grapple | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +1 | Init +2 | Perception +4 | Speed 40ft | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Found it! 1/1, Ray of Frost 1/1, Martial Flexibility 3/5, Knockout 1/1

Stabilize: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22

Gilly stabilizes so hard some of his blood retreats back into him. He sleep-talks, "Best you are, Susan!"

251 to 300 of 332 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Sigil; A City of Broken Doors All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.