DM Delmoth's Planescape

Game Master Delmoth

Treasure Tracking

Maps


251 to 300 of 584 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

Eliath looks nervously at Rinika and then back to the Doomguard namers he’s sharing a drink with. A balding dwarf who’s tunic has the image of a moon with a skull face stitched on it nods to Eliath, ”You don’t have to wag your bone box with the berks if you don’t want to.” Eliath smiles weakly and says, ”Uh.. It’s ok.” He walks over to the indicated table and sits down.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika sits down with the kid.

"Hey, nothing to be nervous about, I just want to talk. I heard that before you joined up with the fellows around here, that you knew something about the Isle of Black Trees. I was curious about it, did you actually go there? Are the trees really all black there? What kind of trees are they? Are they tall? How'd you get here from there, and is there any way back? Would you want to go back?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn just walks around the table. The druid keeps an eye on the gangsters.
perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

He apparently gets preoccupied.
Hey, this glass is filthy!


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

DM Dice:

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Sense Motive
Arkrynn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Evie: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Jek: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Rinika: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
Vaascht: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

He stammers, "I'm sorry I don't know anything about that. I'm what you call a prime. I just arrived three weeks ago from a world called Toril. Fortunately, I ran across these bashers of the Doomguard. There's a lot to what they say, you know."

Jek and Rinika:
You're sure he's lying to you. It might be because he used some of Sigil's cant when he's supposedly fresh from some backwater prime world.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika leans in close and grins at him. "Three weeks, yeah? Time works a little different on Toril I take it? No way you've only been here three weeks. So tell me, is the Isle of Black Trees scaring you, is it your new friends, or is it someone else? Because we can help you, if you need it."

She leans back and eyes him smugly.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Vaascht leans against a nearby table as Rinilka and their quarry converse, watching both the conversation and Eliaths friends while idly cleaning his fingernails with one of his razor sharp daggers.

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Turns out, his nails were really dirty...


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

Jek is impressed as Rinika skillfully singles-out Eliath. When she calls his bluff, he tenses up. He's still paranoid about angering so many members of a destruction-bent faction. Staying at his table until patrons start dispersing no longer seemed relevant, so Jek wanders over next to Vaascht.

"You know, we're pretty close the the Armory. Assuming we leave on ok terms, we could swing by to check out the weapons."


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Vaascht nods, "Yeah, that would be a nice diversion."


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

While she's waiting for a response, Rinika seizes him up and tries to look for any keys and any other valuables that Eliath may be carrying on his person.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn watches.


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

Rinika notes that he doesn't carry much in the way of equipment or valuables, he wears a gray robe and has a leather pouch on one side. Eliath stands up and says speaking loud enough for his friends to hear, "You're the one who's scaring me and I think I'm going to go now." His companions also stand, hands on their weapons ready to draw. The other group of doomguard have drawn back their curtain and eye the situation.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

"I don't know why, I'm not the scary one here. But if you really don't want to know the value of the sort of information that's getting two of the factions here tangled up..." A coin appears in Rinika's hand and she twirls it around her fingers before snatching it up. She opens her hand again and it's gone.
Sleight of hand take 10: 10 + 5 = 15
"Then that's up to you."


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Vaascht glances about the room, eying the two groups of Doomguard now giving his group some serious stink eye, sheathing his dagger and leaving his hand hooked on his belt before leaving over towards Jek.

"Scratch that, things are about to get interesting here."

Looking over at Eliath and giving him and the Doomguard his evil grin, he rasps quietly, yet audibly.

"Come now, let's just have a simple chat. No need to make this complicated.", yet the look he gives indicates he might just want things to get complicated.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Well, die is cast now... Also, kinda wish I had prepped color spray today


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

All the lil doomlets need to taste the rainbow


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn smiles at the gangsters.
How ' bout we just talk this out. We need information that this chap has; and you good folks like your bones without any breaks.

The druid looks at Eliath.
Now, how ' bout it, friend.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

The rest of the doomguard look at each other after seeing Vaascht's withering glance. They seem to be backing down. Eliath looks between the two bewildered. He closes his eyes and almost whispers, "In the dawn, beauty reigns, and the way is clearer."

Religion DC 15:
This is a common saying among followers of the Power Lathander. A deity of dawn, renewal, life, and light.

DM dice:
Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 5

The aasimar woman with many blades walks by with a look of disdain, "Cowards." Rinka feels a familiar sensation from her, the way she felt in the Box. It's not very strong but it is unmistakable.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika shivers as the aasimar walks past and suddenly loses all interest in this Eliath kid and the nonsense he's sputtering. Springing up out of her seat, she follows the woman. "Hey! Who are you? What do you know about Schrodinger?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn laughs as their spokesperson gets distracted and leaves.
And that is what happens when your mouth is a cat.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Letting his widening grin mask his disappointment that the doomlets didn't want a dust up after all, the mercenary is briefly startled as their catgirl just wanders off in the middle of an interrogation for no discernable reason.

Recovering, Vaascht looks over to Eliath,"What say we have a nice chat now? Let's have us a seat and a round and get this worked out."

silly Cat, talking nice is not my strength.


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn takes a seat after he brings a round to the table.
So, it's like this. We really need to know where it is, but pretend that we aren't from 'round here.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

The blond aasimar turns to Rinika and says, ”Mena. I know of Schrödinger. He doesn’t concern you.” After delivering her answer Mena continues to walk away heading in the direction of the Armory.

Inside the tavern all the doomlets begin to filter out leaving Eliath all alone. He watches the door and almost gets up to leave with them but then glances back at Vaascht and thinks better of it. He stammers, ”I… Alright, you’ve found me out. I am Eliath and I am a wizard from Toril. But I came here some 15 years back. Three years ago I came across a book in the city’s library that drove me insane, and I ended up in the Hive with the other barmies. I’d wasted my life, and I died without knowing who or where I was.”

His faces then brightens as his story continues, ”But I got a second chance, I tell you. I passed beyond the Eternal Boundary, and there I met Lathander, the God of Morning, the deity I worshiped in my youth! The glory of it! Lathander told me I had wasted the chances I was given, but he gave me one more chance. ‘There are deeds waiting for you still, things you have left undone,’ he said. ‘Return to Sigil and enlist in the ranks of the Doomguard. Serve them well, and you will serve me.’ I awoke in the middle of the Lower Ward sane for the first time in years. I must make the most of this chance I’ve been given!”


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn smiles at the insane man. He pats him on the head.
Here, draw us a map, my friend.

He hands him parchment and pen. And another round...


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Getting visibly angry, Rinika lopes after Mena and circles in front of her.

"He does! I was a child, taken away from everything I knew for YEARS! He was involved, I know that much, but WHY? Where is he?!"


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

Mena regards the catfolk in front of her, she casually puts her left hand on one of her sword hilts. She says, "Talk to Ely at the Armory. Say you want to serve the forces of Entropy. Pass his tests. Promote decay for years. If you're unlucky you'll gain a Doomlord's attention, he works directly for them on various projects."

Eliath looks to Arkynn, "Right the Isle of Black Trees. I knew about it once, but forgot it in my insanity. I found the key in the letters of the wizard Talmizar, which were gathered in the collection of Rhaunades. Talmizar wrote of the Isle of Black Trees in his book The Gray Realm." Eliath diligently writes down what he tells you in flowing letters.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

The young catfolk fixes Mena with a steely gaze but it gets more unsure as she goes on. When she's finished, Rinika nods to her and backs up a few steps to let her pass. "Why do you...feel like him, like his lab? What is that?"


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

And where did you find this collection?


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

Mena coldly answers, ”I don’t know. I’m just a sellsword.” She walks away from the catfolk without so much as a goodbye.

Eliath looks apologetic, ”I’m sorry that was a lifetime ago. Even if I remembered the collection could have been moved or sold off. If it was sold the Takers might have the chant of it in the Hall of Records.”


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn raises another toast to the insane sod.
Well enough, then, my good man. Here's to keeping it together.

The druid then nods to the group.
Shall we find our feline and report?

He leaves.

He also marks the presence (or absence) of the weirdo watching them.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika stares after Mena until she's out of sight and mentally notes where she's heading. Once that's done, she heads back to the Black Sails and quietly rejoins the group.


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

While heading back to S&J, you see a familiar figure, the Dancing Man — his bony frame and flaming red hair are unmistakable. The sight of the him is quite a shock since you saw his unblemished corpse laying in the street. He's striding down the center of the street with a strong step, his eyes clear and sane, his waistcoat replaced by gleaming chain mail and polished black boots. The Dancing Man's in the colors of one of the Sign of One. Whistling tunelessly between his teeth, he nods a friendly greeting and keeps going.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

This place is just plain weird.


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Vaascht watches the Dancing Man and just snorts and moves on.

"Sigil."

always makes me think of the excellent Simon R Greene Nightside series. Though the audiobook makes it much better, Mark Vietor is fantastic as John Taylor


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

"We're in a city where death increasingly sems like a temporary inconvenience, and yet here i am, stuck like this." Rinika shakes her head and scratches idly at her dead spot as it meanders across her neck. With a shrug, she gets bavk to business.

"Was that loon of a kid really Eliath? Did you piece together anything useful from his babbling?"


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

Jek stops for a moment to talk to the Dancing Man.

"Welcome to the Signers! Weren't you in the Dead-Book?"


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

The red-haired man gives Jek a gusty laugh, "Thank you! But you must have mistaken me for someone else. I don't know you, uh, sir." Jek senses a bit of nervousness in his laugh and voice.

DM Dice:

Sense Motive
Arkrynn: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Jek: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Rinika: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Vaascht: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

"Nah, your hair is unmistakable. Saner too, eh? Did your god give you a second chance as well?"


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

The Dancing Man takes a step back, "Why yes, Saint Cuthbert himself, I'll never forget his words: 'My son, you have lost your way, and I cannot accept you in my host. I will give you one chance to redeem yourself. Go to the city of Sigil, and join the Sign of One. Serve them well, and you will serve me. Watch for my messengers and heed their words.' I've got a second chance, and I won't make a mess of it!"


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn grins.
There seems to be a pattern developing.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika raises an eyebrow about the mention of a pattern. "Sir, do you remember who killed you? Where were you when you came back?"


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

His eyes become wistful, ”It was a dark angel that laid my eyes to rest. I awoke in a dark alley in the Lower Ward not too far from here and set out to the Hall of Speakers immediately.” He regards Jek’s, ”Say would you mind helping me when you have some time? I want to talk about some of the Signer philosophy. I’m Tylaric Stormwing, by the by.”


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

Jek smiles at Tylaric "Jek Tal'dor at your service. My friends and I are headed to the other side anyway. If you'd like to tag along, I'd be happy to share what I've picked up."


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

While traveling back to S&J Transport Tylaric asks in earnest, ”So the Signers believe that they’re imagining the rest of the multiverse. Are we doing it as a group or am I supposed to believe I am the One? If I’m the One wouldn’t I just be wagging my bone-box to myself all the time? How do I reconcile that with my faith? If I’m the One imagining things, Saint Cuthbert is just a deity I made up somehow.” He continues to probe Jek for advice until they finally have to party ways.

You arrive at S&J transport to a pacing Brendan. He looks at you expectantly, ”Well? What’s the chant?”


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Everybody's dead, 'cepting day ain't dead fer long.

Akrynn also explains their interview of Eliath.


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika adds details as needed during Akrynn's recounting of the early events, then listens intently to the parts she missed.

She nudges Jek with an elbow and whispers during the conversation, "Hey, did you want to head back to the Armory?"


Male Githzerai Magus [Kensai] 2| HP 15/15 | Init +5, Senses Perception +1 | AC 16/16/10 (+3 Dex, +3 Dodge) Fort +3, Ref +3, Will +2, SR: 8 |
Use /Day:
| Arcane Pool 2/4 | Demoralize 0/1 | Spells: 0th: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Light, Ray of Frost 1st: Shield, Shocking Grasp
Condition: cautiously optimistic.. +1 weapon, AC 20

Vaascht walks along with the group on the alert for danger while listening to Jek and the Dancing Man talk, fascinated that there is some type of unusual, even for Sigil, things going on. Killing folk and disposing of them, allegedly permenantly, only to have them reappear. Certainly an interesting situation.

He idly wondered if any one in his group would be wanting to check out the mystery and if they'd need a bodyguard. He was very curious but not enough to not get paid while looking into it.

speaking of he thinks as they arrive at S&J.

"Found him. He was alive, sort of, though the dustmen weren't incorrect about him being dead as well. Either way, he gave us the location of your gate." he ventures.


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

The tiefling smolders as the party explains what has transpired. Brendan scowls and says, ”It’s a lead at least. I’ll have someone else look for the letters of Talmizar, you don’t look like the type of bloods to chase down a lead in a library.”

He thinks for a minute, ”I think you may have stumbled on a Dustie plot. Their agents select barmies or people who won’t be missed, put them in the dead-book, at least on paper. Brainwash them with stories about their Power giving them a second chance and tell them to join one faction or another. Good way to get spies that don’t know their spies.”


Schrodinger's Catgirl Init +3 | AC 17 T13 FF14 | Hp 15/17 | Fort +2 Ref +3, Will +2 (+2 disease, mind affecting) | Perception+4 DV, SiD

Rinika looks troubled. "Huh...it's a shame Eighttoes didn't know anything about the plot, I'm sure he'd tell me about it. Maybe he can help us figure it out. Or maybe that's the business he wanted to talk to me about!"


CG Male Bariaur | Cavalier 2 | HP 20/22 | AC 11, FF 9, Touch 11, CMD 20| Fort +5 Ref +2 Will -1| Init +2 | Perception +5 | Speed 40' | Conditions:
Usable/day:
Challenge 1/1; Tactician 1/1

Jek smiles at Rinika "The Armory is where the best weapons are made. It's always worth a look. If anyone wants to buy anything before we head back to the mortuary, we should hit the market first."


Planescape Map Treasure Strange Aeons Map Treasure

Brendan sneers, showing his pointed teeth, "Sorry your friend peeled you. Maybe he just wanted to keep you out of it but he'd be the ones pulling the deaders from the flames." He tents his fingers and after a moment says, "Look I don't care if the Dusties have eyes in their competition, but a basher shouldn't be coerced into joining." Brendan fishes a handkerchief out of his pocket and hands it to Rinika. Wrapped in the cloth is an incredibly dirty rat tail that vaguely smells like vomit, two petrified maggots, and a piece of charcoal formed from a bone fragment with faint symbols scratched into the surface. He says, "Maybe someone should help the poor sods."


Male Patryn Druid [Urban] 2 Init +2 AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 Hp 19/11 Fort +5 Ref +2, Will +8 (+2 fear) Perception+8 LLV

Akrynn glances at the group. He then looks at Brendan.
So, what's next?

251 to 300 of 584 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM_Delmoth's Planescape Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.