Strange Aeons Too?(Closed recruitment)

Game Master Just a Mort

Strange Aeons map


351 to 400 of 1,180 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid seems quite willing to venture beyond the barricade again, "I'm no good here." He confides to his mother and Garrosh quietly. "Maybe I can find something that will help?"


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia nods to Caraid, then turns to the others. "My healing magic is depleted for the day, but I can still weaken any enemies that we encounter. If we want to continue exploring the asylum, I'm ready to do so."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

A rest may be in order?


"I can still offer healing, if there's a need for that, but I get it that we've all been through ... a lot, and that rest might be in order. Still, there are people stuck out there and any and all delay might mean we won't be able to save them." It's not that he wants to guilt-trip his companions into pushing on, but the relative calm and safety of this refuge might distort the actual reality of things.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"That was interesting. If we had a vat of that water... get some rest, I'll do first watch." he tells the tiefling, then settles in somewhere with a good vantage.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

"Sure, we can rest up, then we're off hunting." Replies Kilarra. She takes off her armour and settles down for sleep. If the military taught her anything, it's how to sleep just about anywhere, at any time.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Well as I said earlier, we only have enough food for 7 days. If we don't figure a way out by then, we'd be really screwed." Winter gives a bitter grimace.

Pitor hangs out at the barricade, since there's a good vantage point. An old Varisian woman keeps an eye over the barricade, looking at Piotr suspiciously, as he joins her on her watch. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

In the chapel

A young kellid girl starts wailing, "Why are we stuck in here? I want to go out and play!"

"It's dangerous out there, there are monsters out there in the yellow fog," A middle aged kellid woman tries to dissuade her. "You're trying to find excuses not to take me out to play!" The young girl begins to throw a temper tantrum.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"The look included a smile and wave, mam. Meaning it's a greeting." Piotr points out to the old Varisian woman, then settles in for potential tongue lashing.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia sits down beside the Kellid girl. "I know it's frustrating, dear, but there's no reason we can't all play together in here! What's your favorite game? Can you teach me how to play?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr

"Your smile looks like you bit into something sour," The old woman replies. "Does that mean I have to put up green around the gills noob the whole night?" The old woman grumbles.

"If you fall asleep at the post, don't do it on the barricade and knock it over." She adds nastily.

Rozalia

"I want to play who can run down the hill fastest! It's so squeezy here there's no space to run!" The Kellid girl complains.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Yes mam. The whole night." Piotr smiles his sour smile again. "Might even snore. If I do, I'll try to make it loud enough for your old ears to hear." Piotr's eyes past the barricade as he trades insults.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh is assigned kitchen duty for the rest as the day as the party begins to start finding what space they can to sleep in. Tolman gets the children, Bates, Maeve and Brenton to sleep in the chapel, under the watchful eye of the statue of Desna.

Pitor fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Despite his best efforts to stay awake, Pitor nods off, just like the old woman predicted.

Piotr only:

You find yourself in an endless cloud of yellow vapour. Other shapes form and vanish in the mist, fleeting, unsettling things that refuse to be focused on. After what seems like a lifetime, an exhausted-looking man with a ponytail of straight, white hair stumbles through the fog. He’s clearly insane with desperation, and tries to run by Pitor.

Doing anything?

Piotr will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Auryl perception: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (13) - 2 = 11
Garrosh Perception: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (12) - 6 = 6
Kilarra perception: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (17) - 5 = 12
Caraid perception: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1
Rozalia perception: 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (6) - 5 = 1

Auryl and Kilarra wake up to the sound of footsteps, as one of the survivors, a young Varisian woman, moves woodenly towards the barricade, her eyes open and glassy.


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra figures the Varisian woman is sleepwalking and gets up to guide her back to bed.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

As Kilarra approaches moves to guide the young Varisian woman back to bed, she hears her mutter, ”They’re coming aren’t they? They want to reclaim this place for their own…”

Kilarra also sees Piotr sleeping fitfully at his post, with an old Varisan woman shaking her head exasperatedly at him.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Garrosh snorts and dreams about the possibility of finding some decent meat to use in the cooking department.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia tries to instruct the Kellid girl in a few indoor games she can play to try to curb her enthusiasm.

Sorry, not feeling too creative this morning but don't want to hold things up. :)


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid sleeps soundly.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Mort:
Sorry Mort, for some reason my brain skipped right over the spoiler
Piotr wanders the fog, crying out for the others, more importantly for Ann. He feels she is out there somewhere, in the flesh, not just her voice. When the strange young man stumbles out of the fog, Piotr will attempt to grab him by the shoulders (gently meaning, but probably too rough) and say "Hey, are you okay? Have you seen anyone else?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Piotr only:

"There's only that monster down here!" He gibbers at Piotr in a panic while running his fingers through his hair. "And now it's free!"

"We’re all lost here! We’ll never escape!” He yells desperately before breaking free of Piotr's grasp and rushing away. His ranting,“What have I done? What have I done?” follows him as he dashes off and Piotr wakes up.

" See? I told you so."The old woman says snarkily, adding to his discomfort - Pitor feels weak, achish, feverish and his throat is horribly painful.

dex dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2
con dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 2

2 con damage and 2 dex dmg for Piotr

"No one ever tries to take an entire night's watch all by themselves," she chides Piotr, not too unkindly, before giving a yawn. "In fact, I'm about done in myself." She knocks on the southern door and Desman replaces her on the watch, as she goes to catch some shut eye.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Earlier

Rozalia gets a rather pouty Maeve to settle down somewhat and play a game of 5 stones with some small pieces of rubble.

Kilarra manages to guide the young Varisan woman back to her bed roll, where she sleeps peacefully for the rest of the night.

The rest of the night passes without incident except for Piotr and Garrosh feeling weak, feverish and achy and horribly under the weather the next morning.

Garrosh dex dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Garrosh con dmg: 1d3 ⇒ 1

3 dex dmg, 1 con dmg for Garrosh


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Just like that...

Untrained Heal (Garrosh tries to understand what is wrong with him): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Garrosh thinks he caught filth fever. It can be spread by contact with infected bodies.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Figures..." - the half-orc mumbles.

Heal again for Piotr?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

I can try to use Heal the next time we need to Save, right?


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr feels like crap, but manages to look thoroughly chastised by the old woman. "Sorry Mam" meaning every single letter. Then he'll go see his companions. "So are we going to go look around, see if we can find another other supplies or survivors?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Well at least you did put in some effort, I'll give you points for that," The old woman says gruffly. "If you wanted to pull an all-nighter, I'd recommend you take an afternoon nap first. Like I did."

Garrosh sees Piotr feeling under the weather and manages to rummage some honey to add into water to help Piotr with his sore throat.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Piotr thanks Garrosh and nurses his hot honeyed water like a man who wished nothing more than to stay in his bunk for a week.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Rozalia spends several minutes in the morning with eyes closed, drawing power from the ley lines that run beneath the asylum. Once she is done, she nods to Piotr. "I am ready to begin exploring when the rest of you are."


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Let us get going then" - Garrosh nods calmly, but clearly in a foul moood.

Yuo guys want to try B2 corridor to start with? The two doors on the left, then the two on the right?


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Works for me.


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Sounds like a plan

Caraid is awake reasonably early but seems to have enjoyed the night's rest. He sits quietly while his mother communes with the ley lines - this is clearly an accepted family ritual before nodding his agreement.

"I want to be useful." He says, "I can't help much here."


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

B3

These two small rooms were once clearly separated, but now a broad gap in the brick wall links them. Dusty buckets, brooms, and racks of cleaning supplies lie in the rear of one space, while the other features a small desk and chairs shoved out of the way. Two Varisan humans are sorting through the supplies, but they have clubs on their belts and crossbows slung over their backs. "Oh, so you're the newcomers who came in yesterday. Welcome to this hellhole."


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

Do we recognize them from the camp we were just in at all?


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

The party doesn't recognize them as any of those they previously saw in camp.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

sense motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Piotr eyes them, giving them a non committal nod, but wondering if things can look like normal folk how does one trust anyone.

"Yeah, that's us. Tiffany from the camp back there said we might run into some folk... um guarding... that you two?" Piotr tries to lie

bluff: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Don't know anyone called Tiffany down here," One of the guards narrows his eyes. "Why don't you tell me what exactly you're poking around here for?" The guard adds warily.


Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Auryl isn't exactly feeling chatty, but he tries his best to be social. Sure, he's eyeing the two with outright suspicion, but could anyone be blamed for doing such a thing in this accursed place?! "Uh-huh. Thanks for the warm welcome. Is there anything specific you're looking for? Or just, like, you're scrounging for anything that's even remotely useful?"

I assume that they would have been spotted by the people at the barricade? If so, I doubt they're foes?


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

Kilarra waits as Auryl and Piotr do the talking. She can, however, take a look for nervous ticks, or more likely, non-human behaviour.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"It IS a sh*thole. When they're doppel-things, flesh eating ghouls and yellow-robed lunatics out there to kill you, and you're stuck here with no hope of escape, what else would it be?" One of the humans insist.

Auryl thinks it's gallows humor to try to cope with the situation.

"Did you know you could mix sodium bicarbonate and vinegar to make a [url=https://www.instructables.com/id/Baking-Soda-and-Vinegar-Cannon/]hand cannon?" The other human replies.

Couldn't find any explosive kitchen devices, but again considering the environment its a good thing.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

"Soodiom whatanate?" Piotr scratches his head in confusion. He shakes his head instead and just admits "We're out hunting for supplies the others. Have you all covered many of the rooms, any areas we should avoid?"


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Baking soda," One of the humans reply. "Nope, still sorting through all this. Why don't you go ask Airwynn in the Chapel,she was working as a Janitor here."

There is an option to gather information from the rest of the survivors. That's why I wasn't that pushy on plot because there are things you can get information on if you were to ask around.


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

gathering information sounds like a good idea. Anyone opposed to darting back to ask the lady in the chapel about places to avoid or areas that need to be checked?


Tiefling Paladin (Tortured Crusader) 3| HP 25/29 | Resist 5 Cold/Elec/Fire l AC 19 T 11 FF 18 | Ft +5 Rf +2 Wi +4* | Init +1 | Perc +7 l CMD 17 l Suicidal 1/1 l Smite 1/1 l LoH 2/2

I don't mind. I just don't want to be the person asking questions.


Female NG Human (Varisian) Witch 2 | HP: 14/14 | AC: 12 (12 Tch, 10 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 12 | F: +1, R: +2, W: +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, SM: +1  

Go for it. Roz's social skills actually aren't great.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

Makes perfect sense - let's go gather more info.

Back behind the barricade, Garrosh inquires around for Airwynn to the first person they come across.

I don't think he was introduced to her.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Nasya points Airwynn out, the kellid woman who was trying to calm Maeve down.


|| Loot List || Male half-orc Bloodrager 1 / Inquisitor 1 / Fighter 1 || AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +3 Dex) hp 27/27 || Fort +10, Ref +5, Will +6; +1 trait bonus vs. aberrations || Init +3 (rolls twice); Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +8

"Well met Madam" - Garrosh approaches - "We have not yet been introduced - I am Garrosh - I came in with the group from yesterday" - he nods at the others.

"We are going back out, looking for supplies, survivors, whatever we can scrounge up, and trying to make the place safer somehow" - he chuckles at the very idea - "Most strange of all, we will be looking out for a mirror, I would say large enough to reflect a whole person" - he adds - "I know it is odd, but may play a part in getting everyone out of here"

The half-orc pauses for a moment - "We were told you were working as a janitor here, before all this happened - would you have any suggestions on where it may make sense to look for any of the things we are searching? Or where other survivors may be possibly hiding?"


Piotr: Fighter 2/Spirtualist 1| HP 28/28 | AC 21 T 12 FF 19 | Ft +6 Rf +4 Wi +6*(+2 Ann In Brain,+1vs fear) | Init +2 | Perc +2 l CMD 17 | spells: level 1 2/2 | conditions: -2 dex -2 con --- Ann: HP 19 | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +5 Wi +5 | Init +2 | Perc +0

While Garrosh is talking to Airwynn, Piotr will kneel down next to Maeve, with a hopefully kindly smile. Holding up a finger for her to wait a second, he fumbles about in his belt pouch before he pulls out his stick of chalk.

On the floor he'll draw a silly but happy looking dancing monkey, then hand her the chalk to see what she'll add.

Distract the child basically so the adults can focus


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

"Hello Garrosh," Airwynn replies.

"Yeah we could definitely use more supplies in here, it gets rather cold at night." Airwynn adds, "Especially for the elderly and the children."

"The boiler room lies north of here and further north from that is the laundry room and beyond that is the drying area." Airwynn continues. "The doors to the right of the corridor are the storerooms - if you're looking for assorted supplies, you may be able to find them there."

"I fled here with Brenton after the patient uprising, they started donning yellow robes and attacking the orderlies and doctors from the east wing," Airwynn says, "Debis got separated from us in the chaos...I hope he found somewhere safe to hide."

"Beyond the door where the eye would be is the admission room - if we can get there and get the door open, there's a path down to the docks where we can get back on the other side of the river to Thrushmoor," Airwynn explains. "But since we can't get to the admission room nor the east wing at this point of time, the point is moot."

Piotr

Maeve looks at the dancing monkey, then draws claws on its hands, and fangs on its teeth.


|HP: 30/30 (1NL)| AC: 16 T: 13 FF: 13 | F: +6, R: +7, W: +3 | Init +3 | Ac +9, DD +10, Per +7, Stl +9| Speed 30ft Burn 1/6 | Active conditions:

Caraid steps in and adds a silly hat with large feathers and little monkeys dancing between the claws. He then smiles and begins again, drawing a house before giving Maeve the chalk again.


Strange Aeons Grp 2 |

Maeve draws a strange thin figure with too long hands and feet looming the house menacingly, riding on a cloud. "But dreams are just dreams, right?"

351 to 400 of 1,180 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Strange Aeons Too All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.