Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2

Game Master Michael Johnson 66

In Fairytale Earth circa The Year of Our Lord 1437, the Crusaders of the Catacombs and the Desert Jackals join forces as a larger party to confront Antichrist Nero in his dungeon below the Roman Catacombs and stop him from hastening the Apocalypse!


2,501 to 2,550 of 2,655 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 154/154 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Low Light Vision; [26 AC][20 Touch][23 FF]; [Fort 11][Reflex 9][Will 8],[CMD:35, vs. grapple 37], 14/14 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 14/14 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

good work Alphonse. So I am happy to go to F,G, or H, whichever of those we have not done yet, or head over to E which I am pretty sure we haven't done.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

F was the demons, G is the waterfall grotto, and H was the roper; B was the Efreeti, C was the bandersnatch, and D was the dragon. You guys have covered a lot of ground already, but there is much to explore deeper in the mines. So, without further ado, and assuming you do rest for two days, everyone would be fully restored and have full spell slots. On to cave E!

Same routine as before? Cobra Johann slithering stealthily ahead to scout along with stealthy Lady Ihrin and invisible Lord Perpireen, Others following a double move (about 40 feet I believe) behind?

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14] Buff/Debuffs:

Rested up and impatient, Johann slithers ahead of the others, taking in sights and smells... as quietly as possible.

perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36

perception-scent: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Approaching the next unexplored cavern, the sounds of stone scraping over stone and deep rumbles of earthy laughter echo from ahead...


Peering into the vast cavern from the shadows of the entrance tunnel, Johann sees four giant, rocky humanoids spread out equidistant at the four corners of the cavern, the nearer two flanking the entrance... They are playing catch with an enormous, clear, uncut gemstone, possibly the largest diamond on Earth, about the size of a grown man's head!

*WHUMP!* HEE HEE HEEEE!! one laughs as it catches the giant diamond "ball", and quickly lobs it at another rocky giant at the far end of the vast cavern, some hundred feet away... *WHUMP!!* HAR HAR HARRRR!! laughs the rock giant that catches the diamond...

They are engrossed in sport, and don't immediately seem to take notice of the great serpent slithering into the cavern, nor his stealthy co-scouts coming close behind...


female Human Unchained Rogue 10th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 1st HP:119|AC:27(t:22,ff:22)|F:+8|R:+10|W:+6|CMD:22|CMB:+9|Init:+3 Per:+20(+25)|Dagger+12/+7,Lgt Mace+11/+6,Hvy Wrist Launchers+11/+6,Cestus+11/+6,Katana +12/+7, Wakizashi +12/+7

Ihrin keeps up with Johann.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 20 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14] Buff/Debuffs:

The sparkles of the diamonds capture Johann's eyes, and he slithers forward, wanting to get in on the game. He tries to lunge out of the shadows and catch the diamond in the twists of his body...

acrobatics?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32


#1 Perception 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (6) + 19 = 25
#2 Perception 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37
#3 Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 with -10 for 100 feet distance
#4 Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 with -10 for 100 feet distance

The nearer two elder earth elemental notice Johann and Lady Ihrin as they creep into the vast cavern...

The closer one to the left of the entrance (#1) rumbles something in alarm to its fellows: HRRUMMBBBLE!!

Terran:
SNAKE!!


Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

Ihrin keeps up with Johann.

[dice=Stealth]1d20+17

[dice=Perception]1d20+20

The nearer elder earth elemental to the left of the cave entrance spots Ihrin and Cobra Johann as they enter...


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:

The sparkles of the diamonds capture Johann's eyes, and he slithers forward, wanting to get in on the game. He tries to lunge out of the shadows and catch the diamond in the twists of his body...

[dice=acrobatics?]d20+12

Springing up from the shadow of a giant fallen stalactite, the agile Cobra Johann snatches the giant diamond out of the air in his wide-open fanged jaws!

The elder earth elementals gasp and roar in outrage and surprise!


#1: BRRRGGGLLEE!!

Terran:
OUR BALL!!

#2: DDRRRUGGRRLLEE!!

Terran:
EWW!! A SNAKE GOTS OUR BALL!!

#3: GRUMMB DRRANNGG DRRANNGG DRRANNG...

Terran:
HERE, SNAKEY SNAKEY...

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Low Light Vision; Scent; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14] Buff/Debuffs:

Johann retreats with the diamond in his mouth!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:
Johann retreats with the diamond in his mouth!

Literally LOLing!! :D TOUCHDOWN!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Johann Kaltgeboren- Cobra! wrote:
Johann retreats with the diamond in his mouth!

The elder earth elementals have a speed of 20, running or earthgliding, so Cobra Johann can easily keep the diamond ball away from them and escape with it, netting the party a rough uncut diamond the size of a football that weighs 15 pounds and is worth

Appraise DC 20:
50,000 gp uncut, double that if cut by a master gemcutter!

The uncut Heart of King Solomon Diamond glitters with a blazing inner fire and is of the purest water! It is surely the largest and clearest diamond ever made on Earth! Valued at 50,000 gold ducats uncut, it is worth far more, but not the wealthiest Prince on Earth can afford it's true value. If cut by a master gemcutter, it could be worth 100,000 gold ducats!

No doubt, it will be a perilous curse to possess so valuable, so priceless a gemstone, for the possessor would be the top target of the world's greatest master jewel thieves and robber barons.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Keeping the Heart of King Solomon Diamond long enough to find a master gemcutter worthy of the job without thieves and assassins robbing the party will be an adventure in itself.


Male Kitsune UnMnk 7 / Ftr (Brawler) 4 | Ki 6/6 | HP 105/132 | AC 17 (t17/ff14) | CMD 30 (31 vs bull/drag/repo) | F +11, R +10 W +8 | Perc +14 (low-light vision); SM +8; Init +2 | effects:

The Fox's eyes widen in amazement and his jaw drops as Johann returns with the great diamond held in his coils.


Terran: We will forever chase after the Sneaky Snake Who Stole Our Shiny Ball! No matter how far they run or evade, we'll keep looking in and under and over the Earth!


HP: 119/120| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 26| Init: +0|Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +14|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (10 ft. Aura +4 Fear/Charm)

Alphonse looks in amazement at the enormous diamond.

"Where did you find this, Johann? It's the biggest gemstone I've ever seen! Was it the only one like it in that room or were there more?"


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

" That is quite the gem" she days looking at the the others. " However what do we do with it?"

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 154/154 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Low Light Vision; [26 AC][20 Touch][23 FF]; [Fort 11][Reflex 9][Will 8],[CMD:35, vs. grapple 37], 14/14 Minutes of Minor Aspect, 14/14 Hours of Major Aspect Buff/Debuffs:

Johann turns back to himself. "NO TALKING, NO TALKING, KEEP MOVING!" He glances over his shoulder over and over again. "MOVE FASTER!" Johann quickly stuffs the diamond into his pack, and then says, "If any rock elementals ask if you have seen a snake, the answer is the snake went toward the surface!"

Once he feels the elementals might be around the corner, Johann shapeshifts to a bat, neatly hiding the diamond inside himself, and flies to the top of the roof and hangs upside down.


Johann Kaltgeboren wrote:

Johann turns back to himself. "NO TALKING, NO TALKING, KEEP MOVING!" He glances over his shoulder over and over again. "MOVE FASTER!" Johann quickly stuffs the diamond into his pack, and then says, "If any rock elementals ask if you have seen a snake, the answer is the snake went toward the surface!"

Once he feels the elementals might be around the corner, Johann shapeshifts to a bat, neatly hiding the diamond inside himself, and flies to the top of the roof and hangs upside down.

Lol!

Actually getting further away from their cunning and elusive quarry...

DDRRRrrrUUUnnnGGGLLe!!

Terran:
Dammit! Where's that Sneaky Snake gone with our shiny ball!?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

Descending further down the great stairs (See Map) to the tunnel leading into cave I?


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

"You know I can speak Terran" She says chuckling as Johann."And I have a bag of Holding"

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Darkvision 90, Low Light, Blindsense 20; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14]

Batty Johann just cheeps at Mwikali and flies ahead into the next cave, happy to put some distance between himself and the rock elementals.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

As Batty Johann leads the party into the tunnel that terminates in another large cavern (I on the map), the glow of firelight can be seen ahead, coming from a pair of cauldrons with red flames dancing in them, flanking a demonic idol of black basalt at the rear of the cavern. The idol depicts a vulture-headed giant with four feathered wings, clawed hands and feet, and a pair of sparkling rubies set in the eye sockets.

Knowledge (planes) or (religion) DC 20:
The idol represents the Demon Lord Pazauzu!


Surrounding a bloodstained altar of black basalt before the vulture-demon idol are six degenerate humanoids with pale, pupiless eyes...

They are mumbling a demonic chant in unison:

Iä Pazuzu! Nog sloth draug noz!

Abyssal:
Hail Pazuzu! Lord of the Abyssal sky!


Bound with ropes to the bloodstained altar is a nude, weeping human woman who looks to be Ethiopian and about 20 years of age...

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Darkvision 90, Low Light, Blindsense 20; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14]

I think not! Not today, you bastards!

Johann double checks that his friends are close and prepared and then dives into attack.

fine with going into init unless someone else talks or wants to do something else first


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

INITIATIVES:

LORD PERPIREEN 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
DIRE BAT JOHANN 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
DERRO DEMON WORSHIPPERS 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
LADY IHRIN ARDLEAN DRACULA 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
MWIKALI & KIKU 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
OGON FOX 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS 1d20 ⇒ 14


DEMON WORSHIP DUST UP! ROUND 1!! FIGHT!! EEEEK!!

DIRE BAT JOHANN!
LORD PERPIREEN!
DERRO DEMON WORSHIPPERS!
MWIKALI & KIKU!
SIR ALPHONSE VERITAS!
OGON FOX!
LADY IHRIN DRACULA!

OOH OOH AH AH AHHH!!!


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

BATTY JOHANN LEADS THE PARTY INTO THE CAVE WHERE DEMON-WORSHIPPING DERRO ARE ABOUT TO SACRIFICE A YOUNG VIRGIN TO PAZUZU!

TOP DOWN VIEW


JOHANN! JOHANN! HE'S OUR MAN! IF HE CAN'T DO IT, LORD PERPIREEN CAN!

Grand Lodge

Male Skinwalker Shifter 10/Monk 1; 176/176 HP; Init +8; Perception +18; Darkvision 90, Low Light, Blindsense 20; [AC 28][Touch 18][FF 26]; [Fort 15][Reflex 11][Will 9],[CMD:36, vs grapple 38], [Minutes of Minor Aspect 14/14], [Hours of Major Aspect 14/14]

Johann swoops in, biting the first demon he can reach...

Bite PA Attack 1 & damage: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 344d6 + 18 + 1d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4, 6) + 18 + (4) = 37

Bite is magic, silver, & cold iron.


Johann Kaltgeboren- Dire Bat! wrote:

Johann swoops in, biting the first demon he can reach...

[dice=Bite PA Attack 1 & damage]d20+17; 4d6+18+d6

Bite is magic, silver, & cold iron.

A look of shock and pain is displayed as BatJohann chomps on the derro's neck from out of the shadows!

Auhhhgh!! Nergle floogitts! screeches the deranged subterranean mutant...

Aklo:
Ouch! Something bit me!


Lord Perpireen is next! Ooh OOH AH AH AH!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

Question is there more rope in here?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Mwikali wrote:
Question is there more rope in here?

The derro used rope to tie the Ethiopian maiden to the altar, so yes, there is a coil of rope lying on the cavern floor, about 20 ft long.


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

Good

Mwikali Casts Animate Rope. In which she issues the rope a command to begin to coil about the legs of the Derro [as many as it can]


female Human Unchained Rogue 10th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 1st HP:119|AC:27(t:22,ff:22)|F:+8|R:+10|W:+6|CMD:22|CMB:+9|Init:+3 Per:+20(+25)|Dagger+12/+7,Lgt Mace+11/+6,Hvy Wrist Launchers+11/+6,Cestus+11/+6,Katana +12/+7, Wakizashi +12/+7

Ihrin will sneak up moving her full speed as she draws her Katana and her Wakizashi.

Stealth: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (19) + 17 = 36
DOuble move to get into position and remember her penalties for stealthing at the full move is halved


Surprised round: nothing; ROUND 1:

Each of six targets one of the visible PCs with [URL=https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/m/mad-hallucination]mad hallucination, casting defensively or taking 5-foot steps to avoid attacks of opportunity 1d6d1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2, 20) + 8 = 30, Will DC 15 resists.


Surprised round: nothing; ROUND 1:

Each of six targets one of the visible PCs with mad hallucination, casting defensively or taking 5-foot steps to avoid attacks of opportunity 1d6d1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8, 9) + 7 = 24, Will DC 15 resists.


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2

That should cover all six of you, so Will DC 15 to resist the mad hallucinations these subhuman demonworshipping derro are laying down.


HP: 119/120| AC: 24 FF: 24 Touch: 11 CMD: 26| Init: +0|Fort +16, Ref +10, Will +14|Immune:Fear, Charm, Disease (10 ft. Aura +4 Fear/Charm)

Will: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

"You mad beasts! What are you doing with that woman?" Alphonse shouts.

Though a more suspicious man might wonder where this sacrifice CAME from. Nobody lives around here, do they?

He charges forward to cut down the nearest one.

Forereaper Slash: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
Damage: 2d4 + 18 ⇒ (1, 2) + 18 = 21


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

[dice=Will]1d20+14

"You mad beasts! What are you doing with that woman?" Alphonse shouts.

Though a more suspicious man might wonder where this sacrifice CAME from. Nobody lives around here, do they?

He charges forward to cut down the nearest one.

[dice=Forereaper Slash]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]2d4+18

Indeed, the Ethiopian maid was captured by these derro on a night time raid to the north.


Alphonse Veritas, Oathkeeper wrote:

[dice=Will]1d20+14

"You mad beasts! What are you doing with that woman?" Alphonse shouts.

Though a more suspicious man might wonder where this sacrifice CAME from. Nobody lives around here, do they?

He charges forward to cut down the nearest one.

[dice=Forereaper Slash]1d20+16
[dice=Damage]2d4+18

Addding 21 damage to BatJohann's 37 bite brings the derro to 58 in the hole, which takes him out.

Foereaper carves a swathe of opalescent wrath through the degenerate derro, and he falls lifeless to the cavern floor!


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

will: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16


Changeling Witch(Tatterdemalion)11th|HP:79|AC:20(22)(T:14FF:18)|F:+5|R:+6|W:+11|SR:17| CMD:17|CMB:+7|Init:+2 Per:+11|Spear:+8(+7), Claw:+6,Dagger:+6,Sling:+9,Cestus:+6|Spells:0-4,1-6,2-6,3-6,4-5,5-3,6-2

Mwikali will use the time to use the animate rope to bind 20 ft worth of Derro! Thus entangling them


female Human Unchained Rogue 10th/Samurai[Warrior Poet] 1st HP:119|AC:27(t:22,ff:22)|F:+8|R:+10|W:+6|CMD:22|CMB:+9|Init:+3 Per:+20(+25)|Dagger+12/+7,Lgt Mace+11/+6,Hvy Wrist Launchers+11/+6,Cestus+11/+6,Katana +12/+7, Wakizashi +12/+7

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Ihrin doss not save what does she see?


M Human fighter 4/monk 4/expert 2
Ihrin Ardlean Dracul wrote:

[Dice=Will] 1d20+6

Ihrin doss not save what does she see?

The stalactites drip liquidly as pebbles that squirm and slither down Lady Dracula's lithe body, giving her not unpleasant chills...

The cavern floor is way too liquid, too, like a running stream of river pebbles flowing around her ankles...

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,655 << first < prev | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Year of Our Lord 1437 Pathfinder RAW PVP Combined Tables 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.