The Shining Hosts - Way of the Wicked Gameplay (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

The Horn

Lower Caverns

Initiative:

Dramatis Personae
Nathaniel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Grumblejack [dice]1d20 + 1[/dice]
Aurex [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Alice [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Errisaigh [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Havelyn [dice]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception:

Dramatis Personae
Nathaniel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Grumblejack [dice]1d20 - 1[/dice]
Aurex [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Alice [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Errisaigh [dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Havelyn [dice]1d20+10[/dice]


251 to 300 of 2,555 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Earler:
Grumblejack grunted and lay down on his new bed, grinning at the comfort of it.

"He's already talked t' my people. I was sent by Fireaxe. I'm smaller 'n most ogres an' don't stick out like bugbears. Had an' imp with me who was supposed t' lead me t' yer Cardinal, but we got found by Mitran N'quisitors."

"S'modeus was lookin' out for me though. Got sent t' the same place as the rest of your new Thorns."

[ooc]Because Grumble is only Ogerkin he's actually only Medium size. He's on the bigger end of Medium, but doesn't quite count as Large. (maybe someday he'll 'graduate')[/url]

'Jack toyed with the Circlet. He was surprised that it fit over his horns. The armor it came with was a simplistic design. Circular plates on the front, back and shoulders were supported by a leather harness. Loose canvas reinforced by leather covered the rest of him. A sloping pot helm with a ridged neck guard and high gaps to expose his horns completed the armor.

The hammer the Cardinal had provided him was a beauty. The head was as big across as a man's hand and emblazoned with a raised pentacle across the face. The points bent outward like thorns. Anything he hit with it would be stamped with the holy symbol of Asmodeus.

The back end was a crescent axe. The whole thing was black and charred-looking save for the axe blade which gleamed like polished silver.

'Jack spent quite a bit of time over the days of waiting in the training yard destroying practice dummies with his new weapon.


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

The next morning, Soren awakes along, having sent the slaves away. She gets up quickly, dressing herself and immediately setting to work at her new workbench, already piecing together in her head how to assemble her new weapon. She spends the rest of the day working in her room, only loud bangs and the sounds of various tools can be heard from beyond her door. The only time she exits the room is towards the evening, when she goes again to fetch the two slaves that had accompanied her the night before. While the sounds from her room are different for the next few hours, soon enough they return to the loud clang heard previously.

The next day, Soren finally emerges, suited in her own chain-and-leathers, carrying a newly crafted musket. She spends the next few days exercising in the yard, clearly intending to return herself to her physical condition prior to her sentencing and imprisonment. Spotting Grumblejack in the yard, she offers on numerous occasions to spar with him, trading her new musket for a finely crafted heavy mace. Other times, she takes up a position farther away from the training dummies, beheading them from afar with a shot from her rifle.


Shadow's Status

By Training Yard I take it you both mean the main room as the Cardinal said the Knights still hunt you correct? :-)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

No internal courtyard? What kind of mansion is this? The ogre disapproves of your pedestrian architecture.


Shadow's Status

This is a rental, the best our procurer could do on short notice. Though when you are all done with training no way we are getting that security deposit back...

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Vaundour spent most of his days in the alchemy lab, getting used to the items there and organizing it to his specifications. While he would have liked to have a little 'fun', the Cardinal's woman was too stand-offish, slaves tended to bore him, and, quite frankly, Soren and Shalewig scared him too much.

So, suffering from temporary celibacy, he go himself ready for anything that they would be called to do. The alchemy lab was really top-notch, containing almost everything he could have hoped for, and as he woke up one morning, he found that his little shopping list had been turning into items that would be most useful. Negligently putting on the Asmodean amulet, barely noticing the weight of it around his neck, as he found space in his backpack for his new gear. 'Note to self: Gain an extra-dimensional storage container. This is gonna start getting heavy after a while.'

When not getting his new lab in order, Vaundour found time to wander into the makeshift training room, where he had fun poking holes into various dummies and staying far away from Grumblejack's area of destruction. 'Note addendum: Do NOT have the short ogre swing that abomination at me. I am quite fond of my handsome face where it currently resides.'


Female female human brawler 1/witch (floodwalker) 2 HP: 16/16 | AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1, Per: +9* | S: 1st: 2/2 ]

The nude for of the slave crashes against the ceiling again and again, to Shalewigg's delight. Shalewigg bites her lip and lies back on her bed, connected to the man by her thick braid. Her hair coils around his neck like a serpent, rotating his body until he rolls across the ceiling. She narrows her eyes and takes in the sight of him. Red whelps claw his back, his ankles hang as his body curves away from the ceiling. His spine arches severely from the weight of his body, otherwise supported only by her magically animated hair.

The man's cries for mercy are barely discernable through the thick knot of black hair that covers his mouth. They quickly fade as his eyes bulge and his neck finally snaps. Shalewigg tosses him to the floor and arches her own back, exulting in the kill. The large red-and-black spider descends from a corner of the ceiling on a gleaming web, landing on the slave's body and crawling speedily to his neck. The thing sinks its fangs into the slave and drinks deeply of the expiring man's blood.

A few moments later, Shalewigg turns to her side, beads of sweat still dotting her forehead.

"Is the offering pleasing to you, m'lord? Still warm and fluid in his last seconds?"

Trelmarixian finishes his meal and moves directly toward Shalewigg. The spider crawls a foot up the wall, but then jumps another full foot to the side of her mattress before standing next to her pillow.

Somehow Shalewigg's two eyes make contact with the spider's six. She smiles as if knowing the spider's thoughts.

"I know you won't eat for another month if you don't need to. But One day you'll be hungry, and I hope on that day to serve you the Cardinal for real. Best we kill to the Supreme Devil's pleasure before then, my master."

The spider crawls under the crook of the witch's neck and waits under her shadow. Shalewigg closes her eyes and sleeps with a smile.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate cleans up and gets a fresh set of clothes, then spends an immense amount of time in his room by himself. His room is quiet throughout the days, but every once in a while somebody who walks by close to his door can hear whispered conversations between Nathanial and sometimes one or a few other people, and sometimes Nathanial doesn't even sound like he's involved in the conversation.

After two days Aurex pops his head in through Nathanial's window, urging the young rider outside for some fresh air. That night they fly. And they talk.


(Alias: Patrick) Male Red Dragon Bonded Dragon 5 | AC 20 (24), Touch 11, FF 18 | HP 51/51 | F +6, R +6, W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7

"You know this is a new beginning for us. The Mitran regime will not rest until we are both brought to their perverted sense of justice."


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

"I just wish I could explain things to them, but they don't listen. They see things in such black and white. Perhaps you're right. Perhaps it's time to take some action against what has been done to me..."


Shadow's Status

The three days of rest move by slowly. Finally you are all once again summoned by Cardinal Thorn by the slaves you have chosen to spend your days with. Well, all except Shalewigg who has Tiadora retrieve her personally.

This time Tiadora is dressed in an ornate red dress, her ample cleavage shoved up almost to her neck though the length of the dress is to the floor.

Aurex is asked to attend as well in his true form, though with the cramped size of the room, only his head fits within, his body remaining out in the now thoroughly trashed living room which has been serving as a makeshift training ground for the capable warriors of both this, nameless group, and the White Ravens.

She brings you to the same study where you first met the Cardinal except this time, he is already there waiting for all of you.

“Have you enjoyed your gifts? The iron circlets allow you to move amongst your enemies as one of them. The silver amulets will remind you of your true loyalties. And the other items – well, you need them now.

You have done well to escape from Branderscar and to accept my offer. However, you are still not ready for my service. Tiadora will lead you to the basement of this domicile. There you will find nine chambers each more dangerous than the last. Somewhere hidden within these chambers is a pendant of silver and sapphire. Recover the pendant and bring it to me. Let nothing and no one stand in your way.

The Dragon will have to stay behind, this is a test for the mortals and quite frankly, you will not find the confines to your liking Wyrm.”

He stands up and nods to you all, “It’s almost dusk. You have until dusk tomorrow to bring me my prize. Do not fail me.”

Cardinal Thorn takes a seat at his desk while Tiadora gestures to all of you, “This way,” is all she says as she exits the study.


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Grumblejack, clad in his new armor and letting his axe ride his shoulder like a lumberjack, grunted and followed without a word.


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

"We will not fail you, Cardinal Thorn." Soren is clad from head to toe in black leathers, a thin layer of chain protecting her joints. Inscribed on the chest is a clearly hand-painted pentacle of Asmodeus in white, and a red cloak is wrapped around her shoulders. She keeps her musket in hand, leaving her mace at her waist. "Let us go. We have a task to accomplish," she says to the others before turning towards the door.


(Alias: Patrick) Male Red Dragon Bonded Dragon 5 | AC 20 (24), Touch 11, FF 18 | HP 51/51 | F +6, R +6, W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Aurex snorts and shakes his head, new armor rattling in the small room. "An interesting challenge. Very well. I shall await them outside." And await for a cry from Nate if things get serious.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate doesn't appear to have gotten any new equipment, all of his budget going to Aurex's new armor. But he picks up his bow and strings it, nodding solemnly. "Let's start learning what adventure this pact has set us upon."


Female female human brawler 1/witch (floodwalker) 2 HP: 16/16 | AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1, Per: +9* | S: 1st: 2/2 ]

The commoner stands behind Soren, filing out the door after Tiadora.

Oh, yes. Very important the people handpicked by his god measure up to his little test."


Laurence Hail Male Ifrit Oracle 5 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 1

Following Soren, Lathering falls in step with the rest of the group. He is currently adorned in an explorers outfit, shifting his gear around as he prepares for the task ahead of him.


Shadow's Status

The Nine Lessons

Tiadora leads you to a set of stairs that leads down a dimly lit set of stairs, the stairs appear to go farther down than you can see.

“Below you will find the Nine Lessons. You may go wherever you wish within the manor, except the Cardinal’s private chambers. After all you may need to retreat from certain, threats. But the pendant is in the basement, not in your bed chambers. I will warn you -- our master takes failure … poorly.”

With that she turns on her heel leaving you alone one the far side of the house, the stairs inviting you to head downstairs and investigate…

Marching order?
Does anyone wish to activate any spells or abilities at this time?


(Alias: Patrick) Male Red Dragon Bonded Dragon 5 | AC 20 (24), Touch 11, FF 18 | HP 51/51 | F +6, R +6, W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Aurex snorts out a burst of fire into the air, then looks down at Nathanial. "Good luck, little one. If you meet something that is a better hunter than you, I will be waiting here."


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate puts a hand on Aurex's snout for a moment and smiles, then turns to his newly anointed knot. "I can cover the rear I'm case we are attacked from behind. I will still be able to help from forward threats with my bow."


Shadow's Status

As the rest of the group heads down the stairs Tiadora hands a scroll to Aurex.

"A revised contract, limited to your pets lifeline".

The language is the same as the one Nathaniel signed except for the expiration date which is the date that Nathaniel's life span lasts, obviously a yet undetermined date.

"A small amount of blood will do nicely to seal the pact wyrmling".


(Alias: Patrick) Male Red Dragon Bonded Dragon 5 | AC 20 (24), Touch 11, FF 18 | HP 51/51 | F +6, R +6, W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7

It would be interesting if the date was on their haha!

As the two-legs descend into the depths, Aurex reads over the contract, and once satisfied with his comprehension of it he snorts and nods. He bites just before one of his talons, letting the blood seep down to the end of the lethal weapon. Then, delicate as a flower, he signs a very clumsy "A" on the contract. "I look forward to his endeavor. And to learning more about you, she-two-leg who is more than she seems."


Shadow's Status

Tiadora grins wickedly, "Let us hope you need not learn more about me. Our Master is quite taken with this form. If he asks me to let slip the mask it is because I must punish someone for severe transgressions. I trust a wyrm such as yourself, even at this tender age, possesses wisdom enough to make the right choices".


(Alias: Patrick) Male Red Dragon Bonded Dragon 5 | AC 20 (24), Touch 11, FF 18 | HP 51/51 | F +6, R +6, W +4 | Init +2 | Perc +7

Aurex gives a low grumble of acknowledgement. "I often wrap myself in the affairs of these short-lived races, but I have insight beyond what a few decades may provide. I will trust you on the matter, and let is rest for the time being. Perhaps in another century you and I may discuss this once more."


Shadow's Status

"Perhaps though I doubt the Cardinal would release me to speak freely", her lips twitch into a pseudo smile before she walks away.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

"So our trial is in the basement, yet we go through the entire mansion?" Vaundour said to himself as he looked at the others. "Well, this should be exciting, my new friends! Shall we proceed to our destination and retrieve yonder jewelry?"


Female female human brawler 1/witch (floodwalker) 2 HP: 16/16 | AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1, Per: +9* | S: 1st: 2/2 ]

The young girl, dressed in her drab gray dress and leather breeches, lifts her lip in a half smile at Tiadora's word.

"Oh. But perhaps you won't need to worry 'bout him one day."

She steps away from the wall, bracing her hands at her sides, under her arms. As she lowers her hands, she mutters a brief archaic phrase and slides her palms from hips to shoulders. A shimmering breastplate covers her bodice.

casts mage armor


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

As a player I'm big on exploration tactics. Grumblejack doesn't even know what that means. He's going to move through like a bulldozer until the first time he runs into a trap (unless someone wants to tell him not to).

While the others chattered, Grumbejack stomped downstairs.


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

"Perhaps we ought to make sure our ogre friend doesn't stumble into anything... unsavory." Soren makes her way down the stairs, placing a hand on Grumble Jack's shoulder. "Hold, friend. This is a test, not an obstacle course. It's likely he has placed things in our path that cannot be dealt with through force." Taking her musket in both hands, she moves forward, scanning the area for anything troublesome. "I will take point. If we encounter some sort of danger, I expect your talents will be useful; stay behind me."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Shadow's Status

Chamber 1

Quick footed Soren steps in front of Grumble who barely slows his pace down the stairs.

The stairs lead to an archway and an unfurnished chamber beyond lit by a single small oil lantern hanging from the center of the chamber. Engraved at the top of the archway in common are the following words:

"Deception is a tool. Self-deception is death. Deceive always thy enemy but never thyself.”

You enter the chamber from the west it is a 30' by 30' cube. To the East, is a plain door. To the south and north the walls are bare.

DMD ONLY:
1d6 ⇒ 6

Soren:
As you scan the chamber, you can tell there is a faint outline dead center in the wall to the south which may well be a concealed door.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Not wanting to be left behind, Vaundour is quick to follow the other two, his cane clicking with every step he takes. As he reached the room and read the engraving, he looked at Soren and said, "Either the door is take and will lead to our death, with the real door hidden in one of the bare walls, or this is exactly what he wants us to think and the hidden door will lead to our deaths."

GM:
Just a note, if what you want Soren to read is a clue leading to this hypothesis, I want you to know I didn't peek.


Shadow's Status

As you all enter the room, let me know what your actions are as they may effect certain dice I might roll.

Vaundour:
OK, I trust you :-). Its a fair observation!

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

I'll do a little Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate looks at the multiple doors presented as well as the rest of the room for anything out of the ordinary.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Laurence Hail Male Ifrit Oracle 5 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 1

As he enters the room Lothyrin takes a quick glance around to see if anything is amiss.
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

Am I the only one missing where he said there were two doors in plain view? I only see a mention of one that everyone could see.

"Hmm, maybe there is something more to you than your endless bluster," Soren comments to Vandour. "And speaking of hidden doors..." Soren moves towards the outline in the south wall, tracing her fingers along the edge. "I believe I might have found one. The question is, which is the self deception? The door in plain view, or the one hidden from sight?"

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

I think they meant both the obvious door and the one they just came through.

"My dear, there is much more to me than is readily apparent," Vaundour said with a wry grin as he walked towards to other door. Leaning in close, he tried to discern if there were any identifying markings on it that would provide a clue of some sort. "Answer me this: what is the easiest way to hide something you do not want others to find?"

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

For the first time since they'd all been thrown together by fate, the ogre actually listened to someone.

He halted his advance and took up a position behind Soren, waiting for them to scout things out and make a decision.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

"We might be overthinking it." Nate remarks. He scans the room for magic.


Female female human brawler 1/witch (floodwalker) 2 HP: 16/16 | AC: 12, T: 12, FF: 10 | CMD: 15 | F: +3, R: +1, W: +4 | Init: +1, Per: +9* | S: 1st: 2/2 ]

Her eyes flashing a pale azure, the young witch searches for the magical auras in the room.

"If there are illusions here, wouldn't be us deceiving ourselves. Would be the cardinal deceiving us. Best we don't waste to much time second guessing."

Cast detect magic and sweep the room from the center.


Shadow's Status

Chamber 1

As Nate and Shalewigg scan the room for magic both see a faint outline of magic hiding behind the northern wall dead center. The magic is not strong but there is clearly a false door that leads in that direction. The only other items in the room which detect as magical are some of the items worn by your companions, it seems the Cardinal has given gifts to you all.

You now have a door leading north, a door leading east, and a door leading south, which will you check first?


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

"And yet another secret. The northern wall has something magical in it, be wary. We should investigate it though."


Shadow's Status

Who is the resident trap sniffer in the group?

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

As the resident rogue in the party, it pains me to say this but...Not me, I traded out my trap sniffing for better speech.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

It defaults to highest perception than, preferably with a high reflex save.


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

That'd be Soren actually, I think. Unfortunately, I do not have Trapfinding, so technically I can't disarm magical traps. Even though I know magic. I know she has the highest Disable Device, anwyay. I think Vandour beats me for best Perception, though.


Shadow's Status

Your first opportunity for teamwork then!


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate goes to the north wall to check out where the magic is coming from.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Walking over to the north wall, where the door was hidden behind magic, Vaundour peered deeply into the stonework, trying to make out if there were any traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Shadow's Status
Vaundour"The Gentleman"Gathlain wrote:

Walking over to the north wall, where the door was hidden behind magic, Vaundour peered deeply into the stonework, trying to make out if there were any traps.

[dice=Perception]1d20+9

You do not detect any traps. There is a way to open the door and you think you found the trigger to release it. You press the release but the door does not open.

A Disable Device check is needed to open this door as the lock mechanism is difficult to trigger.

251 to 300 of 2,555 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shining Hosts - Way of the Wicked Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.