The Shining Hosts - Way of the Wicked Gameplay (Inactive)

Game Master Dennis Harry

The Horn

Lower Caverns

Initiative:

Dramatis Personae
Nathaniel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Grumblejack [dice]1d20 + 1[/dice]
Aurex [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Alice [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Errisaigh [dice]1d20+4[/dice]
Havelyn [dice]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception:

Dramatis Personae
Nathaniel [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Grumblejack [dice]1d20 - 1[/dice]
Aurex [dice]1d20 + 5[/dice]
Alice [dice]1d20 + 2[/dice]
Errisaigh [dice]1d20+7[/dice]
Havelyn [dice]1d20+10[/dice]


451 to 500 of 2,555 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

"To freedom? You know the way better than those of us here, at least for now. You mentioned a secret door beneath a set of stairs? Why don't you open the door, show us the way?" Soren feigns a warmth to her voice, something that none of you have heard in her cadence thus far. "Don't worry young Timeon, we'll be sure to protect you."


Shadow's Status

Chamber 3

Timeon nods at Soren's statement. "Fine then, I shall lead us all to safety".

Timeon removes the bar securing the door. It reveals another passageway north that runs 70' feet again equipped with torches every 20' alternating on each side.

The hallway turns east and again your group faces another door and another inscription:

The chosen are revealed by their might. The weak deserve no sympathy.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

"Alas, more riddles," Vaundour said, an exaggerated sigh leaving his lips. "How I wish this dastardly fiend of Machiavellian mindset could be more straight forward. Oh how he torments both body and mind in his foul dungeon!" With his flair for the dramatic satisfied for the moment, he knealt down by the door to examine it.


Shadow's Status

Vaundour you find no traps on the door.


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

"That's what this place is supposed t' do. You don't like it, you can always stay here. You make it out, you'll be stronger for the trial." The ogre rumbled, half amused, half exasperated.

"You want t' be coddled, or you want t' be better?"

"An' what the feck's a maker-violin?"


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

When Timeon isn't looking, Nate gives Grumblejack a scathing look that reminds him of Aurex's fiery gaze. Mention the trial? Really?


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

The ogre stared back, completely unapologetic, bored challenge in his eyes.


Shadow's Status

Chamber 5

Timeon swings the door open. Similar to to other rooms, this one is lit by a single lantern in the middle of the 30' by 30' room. Unlike the other rooms, the challenge is quite clear as three metal cobras advance towards you ready to attack!

Initiative:
Lothryin 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
Nathaniel 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Grumblejack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Vaundor 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Shalewigg 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Soren 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Timeon 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
3 Cobras1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Round 1 Order:
Lothryin, Nathaniel, Shalewigg, Soren, Timeon
3 Cobras
Grumblejack, Vaundour.

Timeon rushes forward his rage coming to the surface as he attack the cobra farthest to the left.

Dagger Attack1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The Cobra easily evades the squire's clumsy attack.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

I thought Timeon took the greataxe?

Nate cocks his head when he sees the snakes. Well, hell's agents must be strong. Nate starts singing in a low voice, a ballad of gloom.

Inspire courage, EVERYBODY HAS A +1 TO HIT AND DAMAGE.


Shadow's Status

So he did Nate, well either way he missed the mark!
If no one else posts by Monday night I will Bot them.


Laurence Hail Male Ifrit Oracle 5 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 1

Gathering power, Lothyrin unleashes a gout of flame upon the cobras.
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4
Dc 16 to save and i will attempt to hit as many as possible 15 cone. I also assumed they are beyond reach but if they are i would cast defensively.


Laurence Hail Male Ifrit Oracle 5 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 1

Add 2 points of damage to that please. forgot my arcana


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

Soren pulls back the bolt on her firearm, but in the commotion her shot is not so well-lined up as she might like. Still, she fires down range at the large metal snakes moving towards the party. She quickly pulls an alchemical cartridge from her pack, already loading the musket anew before the beasts can make their move.

Combat Rolls:
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage Roll: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Shadow's Status

Shalewigg

Shalewigg places a hand on Grumbles arm, "Do be a dear and destroy these impediments to our progress would you?"

She casts a spell and a protective force encases her.

Mage Armor

Soren's shot misses one of the Cobras just after Lothryin's fire washes over them. The fire seems to have had an effect but the creatures do not show it as they surge forward to attack.

Shining Host ONLY:
Reflex Save 1 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7, Reflex Save 2 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8, Reflex Save 3 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15, HP 1 = 14/20, HP 2 = 14/20, HP 3 = 14/20.
Cobra 1 Attack Timeon 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 - Damage Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3, Cobra 2 Attack Lothryin 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 - Damage Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7, Cobra 3 Attack Grumble 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 - Damage Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2.

The first Cobra lashes out at Timeon, the second Lothryin, and the third Grumble.

Despite their quickness, the Cobras are unable to connect with their targets.

Grumblejack and Vaundour GO!.


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 10 - 1 = 23
Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (7, 6) + 13 = 26

Grumble grinned and brought the hammer down on a metal snake.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27 +2 flanking bonus
Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (5) = 10 +1d6 sneak attack
Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 = 9

Moving around behind the snake construct that Grumble Jack just smashed into, an expert thrust with his blade pierced through the thing's armor.


Shadow's Status

Chamber 5

Grumble smashes the snake in front of him in the same way a child would its least favorite toy.

Seeing the thing shattered into pieces, Vaundour ever the opportunist, strikes at the snake that attacked Timeon. His swordcane severs the head from the neck and it too falls to the floor deactivated.

Round 2
Lothryin, Nathaniel, Shalewigg, Soren, Timeon
1 Cobra
Grumblejack, Vaundour.

Timeon steps forward to attack the last Cobra with the greataxe.

Greataxe attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Yet again, the squire squanders an opportunity to impress his new "companions".

Lothryin, Nathaniel, Shalewigg, Soren GO!


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Nate pulls back on his bow and fires an arrow at the mithril cobra.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Tiefling Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 5
Spoiler:
HP: 19/40 | AC: 18, T: 15, FF: 13 | CMD: 20 | F: +5, R: +8, W: +8 | Init: +8, Perception: +11 | Spell Slots: 5|3
(Alias: Lydia Kallin)

Soren, disgruntled by her missed shot, takes a moment to line up her musket again, this time taking a moment longer to make sure her shot is perfect before she fires. She pulls the trigger, and moments later the acrid smell of gunpowder fills the air as she fires for one of the metal beast's heads.

Combat Rolls:
Attack Roll: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage Roll: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Shadow's Status

Shalewigg

Shalewigg sighs as she sees the last of the Cobras sway as if ready to drop from Soren's well placed shot. Drawing her scimitar she slices downwards at it.

Scimitar Attack1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Scimitar Damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

But her attack misses nearly as badly as Nathaniel's does.

Lothryin GO!


Shadow's Status

Round 2 - Cobra

Despite the danger before him, Lothryin holds, trusting his companions to finish the mechanical beast off.

The Cobra lashes out at Lothryin!

Shining Host ONLY:
Cobra Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 - Damage Bite 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4.

The creatures fangs strike home. Lothryin, take 4 damage and make a Fortitude save DC 11.

Grumblejack and Vaundour GO!


Laurence Hail Male Ifrit Oracle 5 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 1

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Shadow's Status

Lothryin the poison swells your joints, you are paralyzed!

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (2) = 5

Moving up behind the snake that just struck his fiery companion, Vaundour was quick to thrust his blade into its back.


Shadow's Status

The half-drow's second attack is not as accurate as his first and his blade slides off of the Cobra's metallic hide without so much as a scratch.

Grumblejack is up to conclude Round 2.


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Grumblejack whipped around at the thundercrack that went off behind him when Soren took her shot. He was momentarily startled, but then took a deep whiff of the gunpowder. Surely there couldn't be a better smell in the whole world? It was like brimstone, and charcoal, and sugar, and... power.

Who was this woman?

She coursed with the blood of hell, favored of Asmodeus, and armed with such a loud, angry, wonderful weapon.

He grinned. She was sent by the Prince of Nessus, clearly. He didn't know if she was to be a trial, or a reward. Either way, he was happy.

He turned and brough his hammer down on the last of the metal snakes.

Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 1 = 29
Damage: 2d8 + 13 ⇒ (4, 6) + 13 = 23

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 1 = 21
Bonus Crit Damage: 4d8 + 26 ⇒ (4, 4, 4, 6) + 26 = 44


Shadow's Status

Grumblejack's strike is even louder than Soren's shot. The strike smashes the cobra spraying parts of its across the room. The shattered bodies begin to leak a fluid.

COMBAT OVER!

Lothryin's paralysis soon wears off.

With the danger the cobras represent finished, the group is able to get a better look at them. Timeon kneels down, "What are these things made of?"

Appraise or Knowledge Engineering DC 16:
The cobras are made of Mithril and would fetch a hefty price if you take them with you.

Knowledge Nature DC 12:
This is likely the poison that froze Lothryin, you will need to act quickly to salvage any doses.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Knowledge (engineering): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

"Ooh, be quick! We could harvest some of that poison!"

What kind of check would that be?


Shadow's Status
Nathanial Torken wrote:
What kind of check would that be?

Just need a glass vial, it is ingestable poison so touching it even on accident will have no ill effect but for a bit of numbness to the fingers.

Coating a weapon with it is a different story as there you run the risk of pricking open your own fingers in the presence of the poison itself.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Well I don't have any glass vials on me, but I will take some arrows and jab them into the corpse for later use!

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
K.Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Pulling a couple of vials from his alchemy kit, he quickly filled them up and put them back into his bag. 'Never know when that'll be useful,' he thought to himself. And while the metal of the snakes caught his attention, he just shrugged and stood up. "Well, now that that particular bit of excitement is over, what say we press on to finish this fiendish dungeon?"


Shadow's Status

Chamber 5

Shining Host ONLY:
Poison Arrow Application 1d100 ⇒ 9 of 10%.

Nathaniel dips an arrow into the cobra but scrapes his hand in so doing and gets poison in the wound, for a few moments he is paralyzed watching as Vaundour uses a vial to safely collect poison from a second Cobra.

Soon enough the paralysis wears off. There is one left to try and salvage.

Care to take another attempt Nathaniel?

Timeon shakes his head, "My friends, we should not be using poison against our enemies it is not the right ting to do".

Before you is yet another door to the south, this time it is not barred in any way. You see no other doors in this chamber but the one you came through.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Always!

Nate smiles at Timeon as the paralysis wears off. "But it is not a violent poison, it only temporarily incapacitates! In fact I think that might have helped clear my system a little."


Shadow's Status

Shining Host ONLY:
Poison Arrow Application 1d100 ⇒ 43

This time Nathaniel is more careful around the wreckage of the Cobras and manages to soak three arrows in the poison.

The effect of the Poison is: Fortitude save DC 11 or Paralysis for 1d6 Rounds. Sorry Nate I see how that was a bit confusing, no save needed that time just wanted you to know what it did.


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Nate manages to stave off the poison this time and happily stores the arrows. "Trust me Timeon, it shall only be used against the more dire foes."

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Shadow's Status

Chamber 5

Timeon frowns but says nothing further, "Shall we move on?"


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

The ogre rolled his eyes and trailed after the rest of the group.


Shadow's Status

Chamber 5

Shalewigg sends her failiar under the door again to check what is on the otehr side. It returns quickly and she relays its ipressions to the group.

"Yet another hallway, Timeon, our fearless new friend, lead the way!?" she strains a smile at him.

Timeon grins back oblivious to her malicious intent. He opens the door and heads down yet another dimly lit hall which leads to yet another door with yet another inscription:

Door to Chamber 6

“Suffer not the fool. Stupidity is our faith’s cardinal sin.”


(Alias: Nicholas Terren) Male Human Dragonrider 5/Bard 1 | AC 18, Touch 15, FF 13 | HP 47/47 | F +5, R +8, W +4 | Init +5 | Perc +8

Oh, are we supposed to kill Timeon now? Nate smiles at the thought, but doubts that what it actually is. "Onwards Timeon, we have your back." He says, being honest for once.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

'Finally, something I whole-heartedly agree with,' Vaundour thought as he read the sign. 'Too bad the Mitrans are nothing if not stupidly foolish.' Shaking his head to clear it of those thoughts, he stole a glance at the young boy and gripped his swordcane tightly. 'Tis a pity he won't live to see home again. Ah, well, live for the moment and all that.'

"Onwards and upwards, as the explorer says," he said as he turned fully to Timeon. "Care to do the honors, my new friend?"


Shadow's Status

Chamber 6

Timeon opens the door. The room, yet another square chamber leading you all to believe the architect clearly had little imagination, contains a podium at its center with a single oil lantern hanging above.

Something on the podium gleams in the light, could this be the item you seek?

There is also a stairway leading up to the east.

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Appraise: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 If I get there unmolested.

Seeing the small shine from the podium, and hoping that their trial was over with, Vaundour carefully made his way into the room, keeping a close eye for traps.


Shadow's Status

Chamber 6

Vaundour arrives at the podium without incident. As he reaches the podium he sees that the item is indeed what the group is looking for a pendant of silver in the shape of a Dragon with sapphire eyes.

Timeon steps into the room and looks at the staircase, "Never mind that Vaundour, the way out looms before us!"

What do you do? Does anyone else step into the room?


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

The ogre followed, glancing only once at the jeweled pendant on the podium.

"Kid's right. We ain't here for that."

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Shrugging his shoulders as though in agreement, Vaundour none-the-less snatched the necklace from the podium and slipped it into a pocket. "Right, well, let's press on, then," he said as he walked over to the others. "So, do you think this might be the way out?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Grumblejack: "Hey look at that incredibly obvious red herring! It is almost guaranteed to be a trap."

Vaundour: "I'M GONNA TAKE IT!"

Grumblejack rumbled a laugh and counted in his head from the moment the necklace was grabbed.

More'n-two, two, one...


Shadow's Status

Chamber 6

Vaundour snatches the pendant off of the podium and to the disappointment of the half ogre, nothing happens.

Timeon shakes his head at the half drow, "The way out looms before us and you stop for trinkets! There is noting worth more than our lives. Come we must be cautious!"

The squire hits the stairs at a jog battleaxe held out before him. As his foot hits the second step an audible click is followed by a large rumble as a giant spiked ball comes tumbling down the stairs!

Grumblejack and Vaundour make Reflex saving throws DC 20 to avoid the spiked ball of doom rolling towards you! No one else is in the ball trajectory

the Shining Host ONLY:
Timeon reflex save. 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3. Spiked Ball Damage 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 4) = 14


HP 53/53, Temp HP: 8, Cold, Electricity, Fire resist 5, AC 23, For +10, Ref +5, Will +6 Corruption 5/5 Active Effects: Cowardice Aura

Any chance I can sunder it in place of a reflex save? Or, if I make the save, can I try for it?

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Shadow's Status

No, it's as big as you are, Indiana Jones and teh Raiders of teh Lost Ark big and with spikes!

Dark Archive

Count Kristos Von Struker Half-Drow Hedgewitch 1/UC Rouge 3 | HP [29/29] | AC 16 | Fort +1 / Ref +7 / Will +5 | Init +3 | Perception +12 | Concoction 4/day | Channel Spirit 4/day | Charmer 2/day | Bluff +15, Diplomacy +14 |

Ref Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Vaundour was about to reply to the kid when a clicking sound was heard. "Not my fault!" he was able to get out before the giant ball of doom rammed into him like the morning after the new year's celebrations.

See? I'm not the one setting off traps here!

451 to 500 of 2,555 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shining Hosts - Way of the Wicked Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.