Talin-Garde's Demise

Game Master Jing the Bandit


1,101 to 1,119 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Dashing back a step as the entrails of the boar he eviscerated fill the space he'd just occupied, Godfrey glances around for any further attackers. Finding only panicking animals, his companions, and a gore-drenched Ella standing over the gutted remains of the boar, Godfrey chants a quick incantation and cleans his blade of blood. He offers to Ella, "I'm afraid I can't help the wounds, but I can clean the blood after Ileosa has had a look. If she can't I do have some decoctions that could help."

Noticing Ileosa's distraction, he offers, "I can try and wrangle the horses if you would see to Ella. She's got some gnarly wounds that should be treated sooner then later."

Handle Animal (UT): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

"I'm good" the large woman says, holding in her guts.


Coloua nods to Ileosa's direction and moves over to Ella pulling out a vial of blood. She quickly uncorks it and drips a bit onto Ella's forehead before saying a small chant in Wayang.

The blood shines bright with magical energy and animates. It makes it's way down to Ella's wounds and there it begins to multiply in size to cover the entirety of her wounds over the course of a minute. While it may not have completely healed the woman, it'll at least get the healing process started.

While Ileosa soothes the first horse and manages to get it back under control, Godfrey starts carefully calming each other horse in turn enough to untie them and bring them to Ileosa. Together between the two of them, the horses eventually calm down once they are led away from the boars' bodies and hitched once again.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella thanks Coloua. The holes in her gut so much better. "I don't think I can sleep anymore. I can take watch" she tells the others as she gets her armor back on.


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Does anyone know how to prepare boar?" Ileosa asked as she tied the horses off again. "After all boar is a good meal. We could take pieces of out victory and turn them into dinner." She pointed out.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella shakes her head. "It might not be too different than alchemy... I can try" Unless someone suggests otherwise she'll attempt it.

cooking with alchemy!: 1d20 ⇒ 14 No idea what to add so just rolling a d20


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Coloua looks at what Ella was doing in horror. "What? NO... I mean okay, but this... and this... No not that... why would you even think... no go away... now please." Coloua is not being herself at all really. But does make a lovely pork roast.

cook: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Dinner then." Ileosa said with a smile as she sat down to a lovely pork roast. "We really must try to plan things better when it is something like this. Going out into the wilderness I mean." Ileosa explained as she began to eat.


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Having cleaned himself up and ensured their means of transportation were not going to flee in horror, he returns to camp in time to watch Coloua bully the amazonian and still gore-flecked warrior away from the cook fire. Godfrey pales, however, despite the very pleasing smells of roasting boar. The abattoir stench of blood on the air didn't mingle very well, in his opinion, and he excused himself, "I'll take a bit of air for a moment, and keep watch."


NE Female Wayang Witch (Gravewalker/Putrefactor) 4 | Domain: Death HP 36/36 | AC 14 (T14/FF11) | Init +3 | Perc +6 (+8) | Speed 20' | CMD 14 (FF 11) | F+3 R+4 W+4 (+ mods) | Active Conditions: None

Proud of her always improving culinary skill, Coloua gathers a plate up and heads over to where Godfrey is standing watch. "It is important to take pleasure wherever possible, whether that be in the slaughter of pious Mitran pigs or in a fine meal after exertion. Godfrey, would you like some while you stand guard?"


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

Ella admits, begrudgingly, that the pork after Coloua's intervention is good. So she sits in full armor and eats a lot of it.


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Godfrey looks at the full plate and he visibly gulps. Despite his obvious discomfort, he nods his thanks and accepts the plate, "But of course. Thank you for your thoughtfulness, Coloua."

Though he takes the plate, Godfrey makes no motion to eat for a moment.


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Do you not like boar?" Ileosa asked Godfrey. "I do understand if not, there are some game animals that people do not find very tasty. Might this be the one you do not find appetizing?" She questioned.


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

Ella eats plenty for all of them. After being on her own so long, she learned to not turn down food unless she knew for sure where the next meal was coming from.

Watching Ella eating from the edge of the clearing, Godfrey has to turn away as a fresh wave of butcher-room stink wafts over him. Gulping down a rising gorge, he replies to Ileosa's question, "I like it well enough, but I'm afraid I'm not used to eating in conditions that are best compared to an abattoir. I'm sure it's lovely, but my appetite has -unfortunately- fled."


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"Ah, the loss of appetite." Ileosa said with a small nod. "Well I hope that it doesn't come back to bite you." She added with a small shrug. "After all we're unsure on when we'll be back into proper civilization."


The group continues to chat for a little while, before those who can sleep make their way back to bed. Between Ella and Coloua, the boars carcasses are rent of it's life sustaining meats. Alas the pelts end up being a mess, but the group gets some hastily put together and smoked meats to take along as rations.

Upon morning, the party awakens in varying states. It takes a bit of time to reorient but quickly enough the way is found and they start back down the trail trying to follow the kobold's clues.

Please give me a Survival Check and those who can't survival can help by offering a Perception check.


Annis-born changeling hag-riven bloodrager 2/ internal alchemist vivisectionist alchemist 2 | HP 22/50 | Rage 9/9 | Evil Eye 6/6 | Mutagen 1/1 AC 20 Touch 12 Flat-Footed 18 | CMB +7 CMD 19 | Fort +10(+2 vs poisons) Ref +6 Will +1 | Init: +2| Perception: +6, Darkvision 60ft | Status: Normal | Spell Effects:

survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Ella is full, but gross. While she is used to surviving where she can, and is no stranger to dried blood caking one's clothes, too long in the comfort of the Villa has softened her to bathes.

She spend a bit of time in the nearest creek to peel off her armor and clothes, for a decent scrubbing of herself at least. And a minor decaking.

Then she is ready to head out.


Male Human Magus 4 (AC 16/12 Tch/14 FF, HP 13/44, Fort +6, Ref +3, Will +5, Init +4, Per +8/10)
Skills:
Appraise + 5, Bluff +9, Climb +6, C(Weapons) +8, Dip +8, Fly +5, Intimidate +7, K(Arcana) +11, K(Dun) +9, K(Geo) +6, K(Hist) +6, K(Nobles) +5, K(Religion) +10, Linguistics +5, Per +10, S. Motive +9, Spellcraft +11, Swim +10

With the abattoir-stench of the clearing lessened (or at least his hunger outweighing his discomfort), Godfrey chews on a stick of dried meat as they leave the clearing. Despite the night in the wild's he looked irritatingly refreshed. He'd taken the time to cast a spell before they left and the dust and sweat from their exertions simply fell away. He whistles an off-tune song as he packs. "Good morning, ladies. I hope your sleep was also restful. Shall we be off?"

With hand on his sword, he keeps a wary eye out.. He no longer trusts the forest's denizens to give them a wide berth.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Female Human, Inquisitor | HP 22/40| Judgment 1/1 | Domain (Trickery->Deception) | 1st Lvl Spells DC 15| AC 13, Touch 17, FlatFoot 13, CMD 17 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +10 | Perception +10

"It was enough." Ileosa answered as she backed up her own things. "By your tone you must of slept rather well. A good sign no? After the chaos that was last night." She added.

Making their way Ileosa remains vigilant. It was that after all that gave them a better chance last night.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

1,101 to 1,119 of 1,119 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Talin-Garde's Demise All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.