[SFS] GM-8574: 01-QUEST Into the Unknown - Part 1 (21 AUG 2017) - Table 1 (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Lillis

Blog post with rules cheat sheet!

The Odyssey!

Tabletop is here!

Other pertinent graphics and maps will be linked here in the header.


301 to 338 of 338 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

I've moved the Lawblight to a new position, since they lost the go to Iseph.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

"Lets keep this going" Blu says with a grin on his face.

gunnery encouragement: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

Pilot(Evade): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 (Taking one of the +1's)

Iseph streaks toward the aft of the enemy while performing a series of maneuvers to keep the Lawblight from getting a lock on their ship.


Iseph beautifully maneuvers the Odyssey around the enemy ship, which can’t get a lock on you with its weapons - leaving the perfect opening for Obozaya’s missile launch to blast straight into their aft quarter!

1d100 ⇒ 79
1d100 ⇒ 86

The explosion causes significant damage to their engines and WRECKS their power core! It’s going to take them a lot of work to repair that one, if they even can!

Odyssey Condition:

HP: 85/85
Fore Shields: 20/20
Port Shields: 15/15
Starb. Shields: 15/15
Aft Shields: 20/20
Damaged systems: None

Lawblight Condition (No peeking):

HP: 26/70
Fore Shields: 15/15
Port Shields: 5/5
Starb. Shields: 5/5
Aft Shields: 0/5
Damaged systems: Engines (Glitching), Power Core (Wrecked)

- - - - - - - - - -

Lawblight Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 4 = 23
Iseph’s Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Lawblight Ship Checks(Round 1):

Engineering
Lawblight Check (Divert: Weapons): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 4 = 13
Helm
Lawblight Piloting Check (STUNT) vs. DC 14, 19, or 24 (Tier 2): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 4 = 13
Lawblight Captain (Encouragement: Gunnery) vs. DC 17: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 16
Lawblight Science Officer (Target System: Life Support): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 4 = 17
Gunnery
Lawblight Gunnery Check 1 - Firing Arcs: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23
Lawblight Gunnery Check 2 - Turret: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 = 12
If a hit via front arc: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 1, 2) = 6
If a hit via front arc: Heavy Torpedo Launcher: 5d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 6, 6, 6) = 24
If a hit via aft arc: Light Laser: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5
If a hit via Turret: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 1, 1) = 6

They’ve got the drop on you for maneuvering this time - was it all just a ploy to lull you into a false sense of confidence? We’ll see!

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

"Nice hit! A few more like that and they'll be done for." Blu says and pats 'Zaya on her shoulder. Though he's unsure if she could hear him over the chaos of the gunnery quarters during combat.

gunnery encouragement DC 19: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mechanic 1 | SP: 3/7 HP: 8/8 RP: 3/4 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +1 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Scout's HP: 7/10 | Bullets remaining, Quig: 9/9 Scout 9/9 | Bullets to reload: 15

"I agree. Just gonna make sure we don't need any repairs ourselves..." Quig mutters, tapping some panels to divert some power away from the weapons and toward the engines.

Engineering DC 18: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

"Wait, was that something shiny out the window?"


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Obozaya cannot, in fact, hear the captain anymore. She can't hear anything anymore. She's lost in her own little world of death and destruction. She's been watching that enemy ship carefully, critically observing how their pilot likes to maneuver in response to the various things she does with the weapons. Thus intellectually armed, she launches another missile. At the same time she fires the coil gun turret, but not to hit. No, the shots are placed to get the enemy pilot to maneuver away from the conventional weapons fire... and straight into the torpedo instead!

Coil Gun: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 6
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 1, 3) = 11

Missile Launcher: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 21
Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (5, 1, 7, 7) = 20
Crit Damage!: 4d8 ⇒ (8, 8, 8, 4) = 28

Man, this space combat is going a lot better than the last one with all these crits :P


Sadly, crit damage on ship combat doesn't double - it just bypasses shields and goes straight to their hull. Keeping moving...

IsephBOT Pilot (Evade): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Iseph manages to both maneuver the somewhat clumsier ship around the asteroid AND take evasive action when the Lawblight appears on the other side!

Though the other crew members are somewhat distracted, Obozaya is on point with her targeting, and sends a missile directly through the enemy's front shields and SLAMS into their bridge structure!

1d100 ⇒ 14 - Sensors
1d100 ⇒ 36 - Weapons

As thrilling as this strike is, it's matched - somewhat - by the panic-inducing beeps coming from your computer as an incoming torpedo impacts on your starboard shields and hull! (Odyssey: Starboard Shields - 0/15, Hull - 76/85)

Odyssey Condition:

HP: 76/85
Fore Shields: 20/20
Port Shields: 15/15
Starb. Shields: 0/15
Aft Shields: 20/20
Damaged systems: None

Lawblight Condition (No peeking):

HP: 6/70
Fore Shields: 15/15
Port Shields: 5/5
Starb. Shields: 5/5
Aft Shields: 0/5
Damaged systems: Engines (Glitching), Power Core (Wrecked), Sensors (Glitching), Weapons (Glitching)

- - - - - - - - - -

Lawblight Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 4 = 22
Iseph’s Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25

Lawblight Ship Checks(Round 6):

Engineering
Lawblight Check (Patch: Weapons): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 4 = 9
Helm
Lawblight Piloting Check (STUNT) vs. DC 14, 19, or 24 (Tier 2): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 4 = 23
Lawblight Captain (Encouragement: Gunnery) vs. DC 17: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 8 - 4 = 14
Lawblight Science Officer (Target System: Life Support): 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 8
Gunnery
Lawblight Gunnery Check 1 - Firing Arcs: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 9
Lawblight Gunnery Check 2 - Turret: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 10
If a hit via front arc: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 2) = 11
If a hit via front arc: Heavy Torpedo Launcher: 5d8 ⇒ (7, 7, 2, 4, 6) = 26
If a hit via aft arc: Light Laser: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3
If a hit via Turret: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 4, 3, 2) = 12

The Lawblight's pilot appears to keep functioning as the pirate ship falls apart around them, and quickly reverses the engines to buy space between your two ships in the hopes of landing another torpedo.

Iseph, sorry to move without you, but we're almost set and I wanted to make sure to keep moving before the weekend hit. The group is up - one more good hit and she's likely done for!


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

no worries, I was unavailable most of the day. And since I won the piloting check, it's the Lawblight's move now :)


Iseph, Operative Pilot wrote:
no worries, I was unavailable most of the day. And since I won the piloting check, it's the Lawblight's move now :)

Sounds good! I already moved them again (they were immediately adjacent to the asteroid on their last move, though I need to put in the tracking lines for it tomorrow), so you are free to go!


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

Pilot(evade): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 taking one of the +1's

"They've got to be hurting after that hit. We're going in for the kill. Captain, you're free, of course, to offer terms for their surrender."

Iseph smiles as she brings the ship around to bear on the foe. Fortunately, dodging these smaller asteroids provides a pretty good pattern of evasion.

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

"I already offered them terms before this all started and thry ignored them. Its up to them now." Blu said with a stern voice. His words may have been a bluff but he did wish it didn't come to this. If they really did surrender though he'd actually have to hail the stewards.

"lets finish this," Blu said to Zaya

gunnery encouragement DC 19: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Obozaya, thrilled with the results of the last barrage, gets cocky about it. Her success goes to her head, and her concentration is unfortunately diminished for the next shots, which are absurdly wild.

Coil Gun: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 8
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 1, 4, 3) = 12

Missile Launcher: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 + 1 - 4 = 6
Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (7, 7, 1, 3) = 18

I remember reading that if a missile can't reach its target you keep trying next round, right? Is that a distance thing only, or does missing the target fall under that category as well?


QuigBOT Boost Engines: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Nose to nose, the two ships UNLOAD on each other, but everyone seems to have trouble calculating firing solutions at such a “short” range and everything misses!

Odyssey Condition:

HP: 76/85
Fore Shields: 20/20
Port Shields: 15/15
Starb. Shields: 0/15
Aft Shields: 20/20
Damaged systems: None

Lawblight Condition (No peeking):

HP: 6/70
Fore Shields: 15/15
Port Shields: 5/5
Starb. Shields: 5/5
Aft Shields: 0/5
Damaged systems: Engines (Glitching), Power Core (Wrecked), Sensors (Glitching), Weapons (Glitching)

- - - - - - - - - -

Lawblight Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 4 = 16
Iseph’s Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Lawblight Ship Checks(Round 7):

Engineering
Lawblight Check (Patch: Weapons): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 4 = 7
Helm
Lawblight Piloting Check (STUNT) vs. DC 14, 19, or 24 (Tier 2): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 4 = 15
Lawblight Captain (Encouragement: Gunnery) vs. DC 17: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 8 - 4 = 20
Lawblight Science Officer (Target System: Life Support): 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 7
Gunnery
Lawblight Gunnery Check 1 - Firing Arcs: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 10
Lawblight Gunnery Check 2 - Turret: 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 17
If a hit via front arc: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 2, 4) = 9
If a hit via front arc: Heavy Torpedo Launcher: 5d8 ⇒ (4, 2, 8, 1, 7) = 22
If a hit via aft arc: Light Laser: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
If a hit via Turret: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 2, 1) = 11

Reminding you of your ship to ship combat against the Endless Threnody, the Lawblight moves directly into your flight path, giving you minimal maneuvering options!

The party is up!


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

every time we think we're in the clear!
I'm thinking at this point, we might just want to stand still and duke it out. Any objections/other suggestions?


Mechanic 1 | SP: 3/7 HP: 8/8 RP: 3/4 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +1 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Scout's HP: 7/10 | Bullets remaining, Quig: 9/9 Scout 9/9 | Bullets to reload: 15

Gah! I'm sorry, I thought I'd gotten a post in! Didn't realize we were waiting on me! Iseph, I agree that we don't seem to be making a big difference with the maneuvering...hopefully those two crits will have punched in!

Quig scrambles, desperately trying to keep the weapons firing at full tilt as they try to end this battle. "C'mon...c'mon...c'mon..." he mutters.

Engineering DC 18: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

"YES! Finally!"


Iseph, Operative Pilot wrote:

every time we think we're in the clear!

I'm thinking at this point, we might just want to stand still and duke it out. Any objections/other suggestions?

Your front shields are full and you have almost all of your HP, so it's probably not a terrible plan!


With the plan changing to sticking close and slugging it out with the pirates, Obozaya changes from firing missiles (which is running low on torpedoes) to instead firing a barrage with the forward heavy laser cannon. Unfortunately, she sneezes just as she's executing the attack, spraying laser beams and coil gun slugs pretty much everywhere but at the pirates she's trying to destroy.

Coil Gun: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 6
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (2, 2, 1, 4) = 9

Laser Cannon: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 8
Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (4, 4, 7, 2) = 17

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

Blu stands with Zaya, watching the targeting screen as intensly as her, yet unable to make sense as things changed to quickly for him to focus. He hangs back rather than give zaya poor advice.

gunnery encouragement DC 19: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 16

Obozaya's sneeze costs you somewhat dearly, as the pirates rip into you with their turreted coilgun! Thankfully, their torpedo was poorly aimed, and goes right past your ship. 11 points of damage to your front shields.

Odyssey Condition:

HP: 76/85
Fore Shields: 9/20
Port Shields: 15/15
Starb. Shields: 0/15
Aft Shields: 20/20
Damaged systems: None

Lawblight Condition (No peeking):

HP: 6/70
Fore Shields: 15/15
Port Shields: 5/5
Starb. Shields: 5/5
Aft Shields: 0/5
Damaged systems: Engines (Glitching), Power Core (Wrecked), Sensors (Glitching)

- - - - - - - - - -

Lawblight Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 4 = 22
Iseph’s Piloting Check: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Lawblight Ship Checks(Round 8):

Engineering
Lawblight Check (Patch: Weapons): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 4 = 22
Helm
Lawblight Piloting Check (STUNT) vs. DC 14, 19, or 24 (Tier 2): 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 4 = 24
Lawblight Captain (Encouragement: Gunnery) vs. DC 17: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 24
Lawblight Science Officer (Target System: Life Support): 1d20 + 8 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 4 - 2 = 7
Gunnery
Lawblight Gunnery Check 1 - Firing Arcs: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 4 = 18
Lawblight Gunnery Check 2 - Turret: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 4 = 18
If a hit via front arc: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 1, 3, 4) = 11
If a hit via front arc: Heavy Torpedo Launcher: 5d8 ⇒ (6, 2, 3, 1, 4) = 16
If a hit via aft arc: Light Laser: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4
If a hit via Turret: Coilgun: 4d4 ⇒ (4, 4, 3, 3) = 14
Lawblight Gunnery Check 2 - Turret check 2 (take worse): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 8 - 4 = 23


As the ship lurches around her, Obozaya loudly snorts and hocks a ball of snot onto the floor of the ship. Her sinuses clear, she returns to the weapons controlled with a renewed determination and opens fire.

Coil Gun: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 20
Damage: 4d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 1, 1) = 7

Heavy Laser: 1d20 + 4 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 - 4 = 12
Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (6, 5, 6, 3) = 20

Hopefully Blu can get a successful encourage so that they both hit!


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

ugh, watch them beat the snot out of us when we thought we had them dead to rights
Pilot(Slide): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
"Well that didn't help our situation. Hard to starboard guys." She pulls the ship to within feet of the large asteroid as she tries to put some distance between the Odyssey and the enemy. They probably know that the starboard and front shields are vulnerable so she wants to protect those from direct assault.


Hey, Obozaya, sorry I totally skipped your question a while back. If your initial roll passes the opponents Target Lock (TL, their anti-missile armor class), but the missile doesn't have the move it needs to get to the target, you make a new roll against the TL again the next round. If the roll against TL misses during the first try, then the shot just misses - it's like it got confused by anti-missile defense systems. Hope that makes sense!

And yes, BLU! Make that roll!


Mechanic 1 | SP: 3/7 HP: 8/8 RP: 3/4 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +1 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Scout's HP: 7/10 | Bullets remaining, Quig: 9/9 Scout 9/9 | Bullets to reload: 15

Engineering (Weapons): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

"D'oh!"


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

ugh, this Tier 4 thing is killing us. I wanted to try a fly-by but there's almost no way to make that roll, even with a +11

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

gunnery support dc 19: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Finally something pops up one of the screens that he understands and quickly relays the information to Zaya to help.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The Lawblight turns in place, as though confident of what they might do, and fires a final torpedo and a salvo of coilgun fire as you slide past! Your port shields shudder and fail, leaving your ship singed by the explosion and raked by coilgun ammo. However, Obozaya's return volley both BLASTS through their front shields AND returns the raking fire of the coilgun, and DISABLES THE PIRATE SHIP!

It sits there, listing in space, a scourge of the Vast. Venture Captain Arvin left no instructions on dealing with this threat. What do you do? Do you board the ship? Do you destroy them? Or do you just go home, and leave them to the hand of fate?

Congratulations! You've completed "Into the Unknown!" The quest assumes that you leave them there, but if you are interested in continuing the adventure, I am willing to help create some content from scratch, if needed. Otherwise, I'm going to take a break from Starfinder Society until after the new year, at least. Let me know what you think! I'll get chronicle sheets together for all of you tomorrow, and we'll talk about what happens next in your story.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Mechanic 1 | SP: 3/7 HP: 8/8 RP: 3/4 | Fort +3 Ref +4 Will +1 | EAC 13 KAC 14 | Scout's HP: 7/10 | Bullets remaining, Quig: 9/9 Scout 9/9 | Bullets to reload: 15

Hey thanks! That was fun.

Quig kicks back in his chair, heaving a sigh of relief. "Well! That wasn't so bad." He leans over and switches on the comm. "Well, Cappy? What's next?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

Blu looks long and hard at the still ship. Every ounce of his training compels him to go there and finish the job. Protect the innocent by ensuring these scoundrels cannot harm another soul. But he also knew they'd be no match. "Mark our cordinates. As much as it pains me we don't have the manpower to take on the crew to a ship that size. When we make it back home I'll hail the Stewards and relay the information."

Unless i can transfer the info quicker now i'll sit on it until later. And thanks for this. It's been a lot of fun.


F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

enjoyed this a lot. We had a good group, meshed well, and had fun. If others want to continue (in the future), I'm certainly up for it
Thanks again for doing this. It was a nice intro to Starfinder :)


Obozaya would just as happily blow the other ship to smithereens, but leaving them for the proper authorities is probably better in the long run. After all, more survivors means more people to spread tales. For now, she's content with a job well done.

Indeed, thanks for running this! I wasn't sure what to make of Starfinder before, since all of the information was essentially out of context. But I enjoyed it quite a bit, and I think you did a great job running. If you decide to run anything in the future, in either system, I'd definitely be interested!


Sounds good, all! I'm sorry to be behind on the Chronicle sheets (busy week for family stuff), so I'll try to get them out over the next few days. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! I'll be in touch.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Android Ace Pilot Operative-1 | HP10/10 SP6/6 RP5/5 | EAC14 KAC15 | F+2 R+6 W+2 | Init+5, Perception+5, Darkvision 60'

happy thanksgiving to you as well, and to the other folks. I'll be watching MST3K's Turkey Day marathon :)

Exo-Guardians

Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

S'all good. We know you're a family man and everything, plus holidays are always chaotic. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.


Hey, all - sorry again for the long delay on these forms. I meant to grab your SFS info for reporting purposes. Send the following to me, and let me know if you want to make a day job roll for additional credits.

1) Player Name
2) Character Name
3) Organized Play Number
4) Faction you want to gain reputation with
5) Day Job (optional)

Thanks!

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Icon Envoy 1 [EAC 12; KAC 13] [SP 7/7, HP 11/11, RP 4/4] [F +1, R +3, W +2]

For the life of me I can't figure out how to send a private message so whatever.

1) Justin Harrell
2) Blu Maria
3) 245576-701
4) Exo-Guardians
5) profession (politician): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Pretty much he does talk shows and such on the holovid or whatever sci-fi tv they have.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

To avoid confusion, I don't plan on joining the Starfinder Society, so don't feel the need to wait for any info from me, personally. I'm just not a big fan of organized play in general, nothing personal. :)


All chronicle sheets will be available here.

Thanks, all!

301 to 338 of 338 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS] GM-8574: 01-QUEST Into the Unknown - Part 1 (21 AUG 2017) - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post