RelicBlackOUTs Old School Modules

Game Master RelicBlackOUT

Modules:
Scourge of the Howling Horde
Barrow of the Forgotten King
The Sinister Spire
XP: 7,991/10,000

Loot

Marching Order:
Single file:
1-Del
2-Dalron (unless he's scouting ahead, of course)
3-Scarlet (unless he's scouting ahead, of course)
4-Bozvrig
5-Truffels
6-Barnabus
7-Lanliss

Double file:
1/2
3/5
4/6
7

Maps:
Scourge of the Howling Horde:
Mine Map

Barrow of the Forgotten King
Barrow of the Forgotten King Map

The Sinister Spire


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,470 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Down to 1 HP.

Feeling woozy, Scarlet withdrawals from the skeleton to get some safe distance.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

Barnabus directs the flaming sphere into the armored skeleton.

flaming sphere: 3d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) + 1 = 10 (DC16 Reflex)

Then he throws a Force Missile into it for good measure.

force missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"Look at that fat ba@!##%d blow!" Barnabus exclaims.

"Ooooo ...." he continues as he sees it splatter on his companions.


Is that what you really want to do?

Scarlet did you “retreat” up and out of the room? Retreating won’t provoke, moving will. Bozvrig both you and the boar are nauseated and can only make move actions. Barnabus, you are covered also but only took 5 damage and are not nauseated

Reflex: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

The armored skeleton is able to dodge away from some of the flames, but you do see some burning happening to the bones. When the Force Missile hits it let’s our a screech and sets its eyes upon the dwarf.

Sorry for the short post, on my phone

Lanliss Dalron & Del You’re Up!


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

oops, I misread that as only 1 action.

Bozvrig and Truffels both try to attack, but their queasy stomachs won’t let them.

They’ll both stay put to preserve the flank bonus.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Yes,retreat up and out of the room.


Male Dwarf; AC 19/10(T),/19)FF), HP 56/56(64/64), F +7, R +1 W +2; RAGE 11/13 Barbarian / 4; INIT +0, PER +8(+10), BAB +4, CMB+7, CMD 17(19/19)

Del will indeed retreat for the moment.

28/39 HP, Nauseated, Shaken.

Adventuring sux. I just need to curl up in a ball somewhere and hide.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Dalron coughing and hacking backs away to get some distance.


Is that what you really want to do?

@Lanliss You’re Up!


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Sorry! I guess my post earlier didn't go through.

1d3 ⇒ 1

Lanliss finishes his summoning spell and a bird screech echoes through chamber before a glowing eagle swoops into the armored skeleton from behind.

Smite evil

claw1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

claw2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 2 = 8
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Finally, Lanliss looses his last flaming arrow on the undead warrior.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Fire Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Is that what you really want to do?

The Eagle relentlessly attacks the skeleton, but its attacks just clang off of the heavy armor of the skeleton. Lanliss’s arrow does just strike true, the fire burns it but it looks like the damage from the arrow was ineffective.

With Scarlet and Del moving back up the stairs and out of the room it leaves a clear path for the armored skeleton to move up face to face with Barnabus and Lanliss. Eyes still fixed upon Barnabus, the creature swings out with its sword. Barnabus takes 3 damage.

@Everyone You’re Up!

Dalron is on the floor still behind the statue. Bozvrig & Truffels are on the floor 5 ft away from the base of the stairs. Skeleton moved up from the base of the floor to the first stair section. Barnabus & Lanliss are on the top level of the stairs. Scarlet & Del have moved out of the room withdrawing.

DMs Stuff:

H Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
DMG: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

Barnabus grimaces as the skeleton slices his arm.

"Ahh.... so that how it's a gonna be." he drawls

He focuses for a moment and pronounces an arcane phrase.

"Mirrormungus!!!!" he exclaims and four illusionary decoys appear around him.

concentration: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

mirror image: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Then he raises his battle axe to threaten the undead.

"I'll show you how I chopped wood before I ran off from the farm you dirty dead bastiiidge."

(Operation decoy is engaged.)


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

GM, the arrow was a +1 arrow in addition to the flaming property, if that makes any difference.

Nice roll on the mirror image, Barnabus.

"I don't know what your tale is, warrior, but it ended a long time ago." With that, Lanliss holds up Desna's symbol and beseeches her aid against this tired, old haunt.

Channel positive energy to harm undead: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 5) = 6

The summoned eagle has circled around for another shot at the armored warrior.

claw1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 2 = 22
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

claw2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
claw2 crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 24
crit damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

bite: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Dalron's lungs clear and sees the warrior at the top of the stairs, he launches a volley of arrows at it.

Arrow attack #1: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 7 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 19
dice+base+PB-RS-DA

Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 5
dice+base+PB+DA

Arrow attack #2: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 9

Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 1 + 2 = 11

Dalron coughs just as he launches his last arrow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Is that what you really want to do?

Map of the Area

Barnabus safely cast Mirror Image and suddenly before everyones eyes there are five versions of Barnabus wielding an axe looking ready to strike.

The eagle uses its claws as death from above. The creature that had used Smite Evil against the skeleton seems to be fully effective against it. The armored skeleton is looking worse for wear.

As Lanliss goads the skeleton and a wave of positive energy flows from him, everyone can see the bones within the armor begin to glow a bright white. Looking closely the symbol of Desna begins to appear on those bones and with a thunder clap they shatter. The bones turned to dust and the Full Plate armor and Longsword fall to the ground and clatter down the stairs and land at Bozvrig’s feet.

The dust settles and everyone looks around at the party covered in rotting flesh and bone dust.

Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

@Lanliss unfortunately the magical +1 would not have mattered.

Anyone besides Barnabus can give me a K-Religion roll on the skeleton. Barnabus tried but failed.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"Why am I always wasting my magic like this....." five Barnabuses demand from the rest of the group.

He casts Detect Magic and surveys the room.


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

"Whoo!"

Bozvrig cheers as the skeleton falls. Truffels sniffs at the shattered bones.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Lanliss moves to clap Barnabus on the shoulder, but he chooses the wrong image, and his hand passes right through. Awkwardly choosing another image to talk to, Lanliss replies, "I know how you feel. There were supposed to be three eagles, this time."

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Dalron plops his button the ground and looks around.
"I don't feel so good, lots of pain. You guys think we might take a rest?"
"I am just glad you did have your magic Barnabus. And Lanliss nice shot."


Is that what you really want to do?

The set of Full Plate armor resonates as magical. Spellcraft check please

Looking over the decorative blade, you realize that it is a Ceremonial Longsword. It is mostly for show. Anyone was to use it you receive a -1 to attack and damage because it is not a well balanced or sharp blade.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet limps back into the room, barely standing up as he looks at what remains of the skeleton.

"Yeah. A rest is probably needed."

He sits down on one of the steps.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

spellcraft(plate armor): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

"Let's take a closer look at this set of armor." Barnabus muses, his five images bending over together to take a closer look.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

With most of the party injured, Lanliss makes sure everyone is gathered close enough together, and requests Desna's aid again. This time to heal.

Channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 1) = 5
Channel positive energy: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 6) = 12 <--Boo yah


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

Bozvrig shakes his head, trying to clear the multiple images of Barnabus from his vision.

“Musta got hit harder dan I dought,” he mumbles.

“Danks dere buddy,” he slaps Lanliss on the shoulder, although the holy administrations don’t seem to clear the quadruple vision.


Male Dwarf; AC 19/10(T),/19)FF), HP 56/56(64/64), F +7, R +1 W +2; RAGE 11/13 Barbarian / 4; INIT +0, PER +8(+10), BAB +4, CMB+7, CMD 17(19/19)

Del coughs out the last bit of phlem, and sits on the stairs. At first he is panicked when Lanliss begins his calling upon his god for healing, remembering last time, but before he can get away from the cleric, he realizes that he feels much better. He settles back onto the step with a heavy sigh.

"Thank you... I feel much better now, but still. I owe you all an apology. I don't know what is wrong with me. I ran up the stairs without regard to your situation. That won't happen again... I just can shake this feeling".

He looks at the new ring he just got.

"Is it possible this ring is cursed? I've had nothing but bad luck since I put it on. I believe I'll just take it off and leave it here to see if my luck changes... unless somebody else wants it".


Is that what you really want to do?

Barnabus looks over the item and is unable to detect the full potential of the armor. He can tell that the Full Plate is magically enhanced with a +1 property, but there is something more that is hidden from him.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Feeling the warm energy flow over him

"Thank you Lanliss, that was really needed."

Dalron starts to reload his quiver with arrows and looks over to Del.

"I don't think that the ring is cursed Del. I would just keep it on, If things still seem to go sour for you, you can always take it off later."

Standing up and taking a stretch.
"How are you guys doing for spells? I know we just started the day but I am just seeing how you spell casters are doing?"


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

Bozvrig gives Dalron a thumbs up, then leads Truffels over to the two sealed sarcophagi and has her sniff, “Any more walkin’ dead, girl?”

Using Truffels’ Scent ability to see if she recognizes any more undead in the coffins.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"This is a nice magical set of plate mail. It has some special properties beyond the normal enchantment for efficacy." Barnabus tells the others.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

I just noticed that Del's tag line says that he is a Barbarian / 2. Shouldn't he be level 3? Or is the tag line not updated?


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Feeling the healing energy wash over him, he smiles as he stands up. "Thanks for the healing. That just hits the spot."

Scarlet goes to investigate the sarcophagi for anymore loot or things of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Lanliss is oblivious to Del's discomfort with being healed (although I as a player found it hilarious), nods politely to everyone who thanks him for the healing, and gives Dalron a thumbs up in response to his question about spells.


Is that what you really want to do?

Truffels sniffs around at the two sealed sarcophagi, but does not smell anything within. But, that could be because of the rotting flesh that is covering the room from the Plague Walker.

Scarlet looks around the room. The two sarcophagi that are sealed are exactly the same from the previous room, each one with two rubies for the screaming faces eyes. Moving to the shattered lids where the two defeated creatures came from, Scarlet finds among the rubble four flawed rubies. 100 GP each. Outside of that, there is nothing else in this room.

What does the party do next?


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"I still have half of my magical arsenal available."


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24
GM RelicBlackOUT wrote:
The two sarcophagi that are sealed are exactly the same from the previous room, each one with two rubies for the screaming faces eyes. Moving to the shattered lids where the two defeated creatures came from, Scarlet finds among the rubble four flawed rubies. 100 GP each.

So eight rubies total?

Once everyone has rested, Lanliss suggests moving on to the next room. (Which I believe is the room on the map southeast of room 21. And if that is clear, the room beyond.


Is that what you really want to do?

The only ones that are freed from the settings are the four from the smashed lids. If the party wants they can try to remove the other four from the two intact lids. It is your call.

Once the party moves forward to the Southeast room

As you descend the stairs this room also lights up and begins to paint itself magically.

Snow covers the hil, but bloodstains clash with the mud and frost. The blond king has fallen to one knew, his left arm hanging useless at his side. Bestial humanoids surround him as he caresses the cheek of the red-haired woman lying mortally wounded before him.

Behind the golden-haired king stands the raven-haired knight, his silver armor stained with blood and his eyes wild with triumph, wrath, and greed. He holds the king’s crown aloft with one hand as his curved blade slices down at the king in the other.

As the image fades, the dim light reveals a plain stone door to the east.

Updated Map

As you go through the stone door to the east...

Soft light illuminates this corridor fro no single point. You see more intricate design work on the north and south walls, but no dust, no webs, and no signs of age or weathering. The passage turns north ahead.

Your reach a point to where stairs lead to the north. The stairs that descend here are gradual and smooth, and the ceiling above stays at the same height as the corridor, despite the descent. Purple curtains that glitter with gold tracery cover a tall opening to the west at the stairway’s base. The passage also continues to the east on the other side of a similar curtain.

On the wall facing the base of the stairs is a huge painting that depicts a tall, dark-haired man sitting on an opulent throne. He wears a golden crown and frowns darkly.

Do you go or look through the east or west curtain?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Looking on the ground for tracks of my goblinoid foes.

Survival - Track: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10 +2 if goblinoid

If I am able to find a track I will try and lead that way.

If no tracks are found:

1 = left
2 = right
1d2 ⇒ 2

"Lets check the curtain on the right."

"Scarlet, can you check for traps on the curtain areas."


Is that what you really want to do?

There is nothing to leave tracks in. No dirt, dust, webbing, or even aging to the stone it is spotless as if it was installed yesterday.


Male CG Human Rogue 4 | HP: 25/26 | AC: 17 (13T, 14F) *+1 vs Traps | CMB +5 CMD 18/15F | Fort +2 Ref +7* Will +3 (Evasion, +1 vs Traps)| Initiative: +2 | Perception +8 (+1 vs Traps) | Speed 30' | Disrupt Undead 3/3 | Shield (2/2) | Active Conditions: -1 Wis

Scarlet pulls out some of his thieving tools and starts to pry loose the 4 other rubies before moving onward.

To pry loose rubies (Disable Device?): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

After working on the rubies, he then joins the others and keeps an eye out for traps as they move along.

Perception (Traps): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

Bozvrig stands back while Scarlet goes to work. He holds his axe at the ready and advises, “Best ta not wake de dead if dey ain’t woke yet.”

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

"Before we go in, I think that we should look at our gear to make sure we are using the best what we can? I have that magic Scimitar that if someone else could use it they can have it. I am just thinking that some monsters may need magic to hurt them.
Bozvrig, I know you are partial to that ax that you swing, but what do you have if you needed a shield? I have seen other druids with scimitars, so would you like this one if you needed to use a shield? I think we have a spare shield in the bag if you want it.
How about you Del is there anything you might want to use? Barnabus is there any magic trinkets that you could use if need be?
I am just thinking that I would rather have people have it, than to chase down Scarlett to get it out of the bag in the middle of a fight."


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

"It's a shame nobody here wears such heavy armor," Lanliss says indicating the magic plate mail.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Maybe I should train as a Fighter for one level to get it ;o)


M Half-Orc Druid 4 | HP 25/25 | AC 17 T 11 FF 16 | CMD 16 CMB +5 | F +5 R +2 W +7 (+4 vs Fey)| Init +1 | Perc +8 Darkvision 60 | Active Spells/Conditions:

Bozvrig takes the Magic scimitar and the heavy wooden shield.


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"I don't think there is anything appropriate for me."


Is that what you really want to do?

Now that is an interesting use for Disable Device. I’ll allow it.

Scarlet takes a little bit of time, maybe a little longer than normal because of the non-mechanical nature of the settings, but he is able to remove the other four flawed rubies.
You now have 8 in total, 100 GP each

The party makes their way past the last room that illuminates itself and through the oddly clean corridor and find themselves at the stairs. Scarlet checks for traps and finds nothing, everything seems clear. To the west/left and to the east/right of the image their are two curtains that you can go through.

What does the party do?


Dwarf Evoker 4 | HP:35/35 | AC:16 FF:14 T:12 (mage armor) | CMD:14 (+4 trip/rush) | +3 +5 +5 (+dwarf)| Init:+2 Per:+7 | Force Missile 4/6

"Flip a coin? Left or Right?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Barbarian / 1HP 14 /14 Temp HP 2 / 2 AC 18 ( Touch 12 Flat 16) / Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +2 / CMB +4 | CMD 16 / Init +2/ Perception +5| Rage Rounds 12 / 12

Handing over the Scimitar to Bozvrig.

"I pick right, since that keeps us on the 'Right Path', hehe get it right path."


Is that what you really want to do?

Updated Map

Dalron opens the curtain leading to the east and it reveals a large room.

This large room has glossy stone floor and marble walls. Patterns on the floor and walls shine in the magical light. To the southeast, you see the statue of a mounted warrior, his horse’s front hooves kicking at the air. North of that statue, along the eastern wall, are two iron coffers. A large dais and jewel-encrusted throne are set against the north wall.

Sitting on the throne is a handsome, clean-shaven man who has a powerful build, his raven locks spilling from beneath a golden crown onto the pauldrons of his fine plate armor and violet cloak. Sheathed blades lean on either side of his fine chair. As you look on, he opens his dark eyes and frowns.

“Who would disturb the rest of the king?” he asks in a deep voice.


Elf Cleric of Desna 4 ~ AC 19 (t 13, ff 16) | F +3, R +4, W +6 (+2 vs. enchants) | Init +3 | Percep: 7 |BoL: 3/5 | channel: 1/4 | HP: 24/24

Quick question: Does this man or any of the other guys in the magic paintings resemble the likeness of the statue on the surface that the town is named after?

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,470 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM RelicBlackOUT Old School Modules All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.