PFS PBP Gameday 4 The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vahanian 89

Map


51 to 100 of 457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

I have an idea but i need to talk to warden

"Warden! Take a 5 foot step for that we flank each other and wait for me before attacking!"

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Hania again attacks the goblin right in front of her with her longsword.

If the situation changes before Hania's turn, please reassign attack to other nearby goblin

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Take that, vile thing! exclaims Hania as she attacks.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Sorry, Warden already botched all of its attacks. Plus, it prefers to stay within arm's reach of Azuk for obvious reasons.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Hania takes a mighty swing at the goblin. But the nimble goblin is just able to dodge out of the way.

Round 1:
Warden
Le
Hania
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Le Marchand are you going to delay then to see what happens? Harrison is up.

Silver Crusade

There a chance I will be hurt but... , think Ti-jean alias le marchand.

Ti-Jean move to flank purple goblin. giving a attack of opportunity from him and than Ti-Jean smack him with his fist. (if the warrior has a combat reflexe he can attack)

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

dommage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 non lethal

sneak: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 non lethal.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

When you move to go past him the goblin strikes out.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Hitting the rouge, dealing him a nice gash.

He isnt flat footed because of the suprise round. You can try to acrobatics around to avoid the AoO. Did you add the +2 from flanking?

Ti moves into position but his attack is off the mark. The goblin says something that you can be sure is obscene in its native language.

Round 1:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

Harison joins the fight, drawing his rapier a he moves in
"Ah ha! Into the fray!" he calls and tries to stab the (purple) goblin thing

Jab!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Shlick!: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

i knew of the acrobatic.. I wouldn't take the risk of being stop. And yes i add the flanking. acrobatic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

So then you made the acro to get past the goblin. So you take no damage.

Harrisons Sword finds its make scoring a good hit on the goblin.

Goblin Blue 5 damage
Goblin Purple 4 damage

The goblin spellcasters spell goes off and it attemps to put some of the party to sleep. Then she fires her crossbow at the alchemist.

Attack Gedulan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Crit Conferm: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Nope

I need Will saves from Searless, Hania, Harrison and Azuk. This will affect the other goblins.

Round 1:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Add an additional +2 to that if its an enchantment, and if its a sleep effect I'm immune.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 to identify the spell if applicable

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Azuk shakes off the spell with a growl. "Not today, you little turd!"


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

The spell is Sleep. DC 12.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas gives a sheepish smile, embarrassed to be caught off guard, but happy to have been in no danger. "Heh, a sleeping elf-kin? That would be a first!"

Silver Crusade

will save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11

argggggh... first I can't even hit a goblin twice, and now I fall asleep during combat!!


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Oh no. A negative will save. And you had it on the die. That sucks. Just waiting on Harrison. They're goblins they cant really tell the difference.

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

WS: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

The worst thing is if I wasn't flat footed I'd be giving everyone a +1 on this...


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Seeing 2 langshanks fall down the goblin warriors give a cheer and attack.

Yellow Attack Searless: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Blue Attack Azuk: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Black Attack Warden: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Red Attack Warden: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Purple Attack Ti-Jean: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Crit Conferm Warden: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Round 1:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Bold may post

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

"Get our fallen allies up! It's just a mild sleep spell!" Searlas turns and jabs at Harrison to wake him up.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Can someone move Azuk 5' southwest to stand behind warden? I'm on mobile right now.

Azuk slides over behind his keeper and draws his longsword, slashing at one of the goblins.

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Longsword damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Moved, that look good?


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Azuk's blow strikes true, opening another large gash in the goblin. He staggers for a moment glaring at the half orc then his eyes glaze over and he falls to the ground.


Goblin Blue 5 damage
Goblin Purple
Goblin Black
Goblin Red
Goblin Yellow

Round 1:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4
Searlas Savy wrote:
Moved, that look good?

Perfect, thanks!

Dark Archive

Male Human Alchemist 1, HP 7/11; AC 13,11,12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +0; Init +1; Perception +4

Gedulan sneers, and throws a bomb at the goblin farthest from the group Yellow Goblin
Attack to Touch AC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Direct Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
This is not explosive, and I've updated my profile for bomb rules and such.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Warden swivels with mechanical precision and rains down his attacks on the next goblin in line.

Full attack on red goblin.

Slam attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw 1 attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Claw 2 attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Claw 1 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Claw 2 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Assuming that's enough damage to kill it, Warden then takes a 5' step north. If not, he stays where he is, in front of Azuk.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Is that taking into account that the goblin is in your 3rd range increment? So its at a -4. If not he still takes splash damage.

Dark Archive

Male Human Alchemist 1, HP 7/11; AC 13,11,12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +0; Init +1; Perception +4

Ah yes, I forgot to add that in. So yes, it misses. I forgot to roll miss but since no one is around it doesn't really matter. He takes 7 rather than 8. Sorry!


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Well lets see if he can save.

Refelx: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Lol nope. Crap that means i did the math wrong on your last bomb throw. So blue is also down.

Round 2:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania Napping
Harrison Prone
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Bold may post.

Silver Crusade

"again?"

Ti-jean move and attack with flanking. The blue one because the red is surely dead.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

dom: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

sneak: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
all non-lethal.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

The red one never got attacked. The yellow one had a bomb thrown at him and purple was taken down by Azuk. Reds still at 100%. Also to get to him you will need to do another acrobatics or take an AoO.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4
GM V wrote:
Reds still at 100%.

All of Warden's attacks missed it?


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Yea his highest was a 14 their AC is 16

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4
GM V wrote:
Yea his highest was a 14 their AC is 16

No, I mean his second turn attacks, which I did before you prompted for that round, seeing as Warden goes first.

Azuk Mal wrote:

Full attack on red goblin.

Slam attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Claw 1 attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Claw 2 attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Claw 1 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Claw 2 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

My bad i missed that one Red is very dead.

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

Harison gets up with a groan, then moves to aid his allies with their ambushers

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Warden tears one of the goblins to peices while everyone else converges on the remaining few. Hania sleeps soundly oblivious to the fighting.

The Gobling in the back fires at the alchemist again.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Miss.

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Seeing her miss she falls back leaving her other campanion to its fate.

The last warrior seeing his allies fallen attacks with a fury.

Attack Warden: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

But in his fury his attack is off the mark.

Round 2:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Hania Napping
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Azuk
Gedulan

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Need to 5' step Azuk to the east, but I'm on mobile.

Azuk seizes the opportunity to lunge at the last goblin warrior, slashing with his sword.

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

"Hania...wake up!" Searlas moves up and shakes her awake.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Hania wakes up!

Round 2:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Hania prone
Azuk
Gedulan

Dark Archive

Male Human Alchemist 1, HP 7/11; AC 13,11,12; Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +0; Init +1; Perception +4

Gedulan pulls out a glistening dagger and hides behind his teammates.
I ready an action to stab any enemy that gets near me. Is it possible to get soft cover from my allies?

Silver Crusade

I just want to make sure I understand what is going on. Someone woke me up, and now I'm awake but prone. My place in initiative shifted to just after I was woken up. If I get up now, does that trigger an attack of opportunity? I think I'll get up even if it does.

Hania stands up, stretching and looking a little confused.

I assume that getting up is all I can do this turn???


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Yes. You wake up from a pleasent dream to see a goblin standing over you and 3 laying around you. You can attack from prone you just take a -4 to the roll.

Silver Crusade

Yep, Hania gets up.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

The goblin seeing someone getting up swings.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Round 3:
Warden
[Ti-Jean
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Hania
Azuk
Gedulan

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Warden swivels to face the final goblin warrior, its internal hydraulics pumping as it pounds down with its clawed hands.

Warden slam attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Warden claw attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Warden claw attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Warden slam damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 3) + 3 = 12
Warden claw 1 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Warden claw 2 damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

That's one dead goblin, I think. :)


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Wardens first slam sends the final goblin warrior flying!

Round 3:
Warden
Ti-Jean
Harrison
Goblin Shaman
Goblin Warriors
Searlas
Hania
Azuk
Gedulan

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

"Ti-Jean, Harrison, take down that goblin before he subjects us to more of his curses!"

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

Harison complies, charging the remaining goblin!
Charge!: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
Charge!: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22
Stab!: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (1, 4) + 2 = 7

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Ti-jean just draws his sap and walks.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Ok im back sorry for the delay. Harrison you wont be able to charge her as you would have to go through allies and you can do that unless you have certain feats. But you can double move up to her. If you want we can have that be your attack next turn.

Harrison and Ti move to attack the goblin. Seeing them approach she steps back casting a spell. After that fire jumps from her hands. DC 12 reflex save for half.

Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

51 to 100 of 457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS PBP Gameday 4 The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.