PFS PBP Gameday 4 The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit (Inactive)

Game Master Vahanian 89

Map


401 to 450 of 457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

I assume Hania is still blinded since she failed the second will save at the end of last turn. If so, she skips this turn.

Will save at end of second turn: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Yay, I actually get to do something if the fight makes it to a third round!

Silver Crusade

Ti-jean will walk toward the goblin stealthly and try to strike him.

stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
dommage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5non lethal
sneak: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas moves into the room behind a chair, and keeps an eye on the man on the stage, identifying the spell.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

He then takes a sudden pointed stare at one of the creatures (the yellow one) and hurls his dagger at the creature. The dagger flies towards the foe with unnatural speed.

Telekinetic Projectile: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Any info from my knowledge check?

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

WS: 1d20 ⇒ 14

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Human
VITALS:
AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15; HP: 11/11; F2, R:4, W:0; CMD 16; CMB +2; Init: +4 ; Perc:+1
Fighter 1
Skills:
Acrobatics +2, Diplomacy +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Intimidate +2 (+4 vs. people from chosen country), Knowledge (dungeoneering,geography) +6, Perception +1, Survival +0 (+2)

still blinded. Still full defence

-Posted with Wayfinder


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Azuk the spell is hideous laughter. So you take no action this round. The bugs are fire beetles. Is warden going to delay?

Ti's attack makes one of the beetles vanish.

Round 2
BG 1
Party Warden
BG 2

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

No worries, Azuk already lost his spell because he was casting a 1 round spell and then someone moved him. Warden stays near Azuk and readies an action to attack anything that gets within range. Wake me up when the battle's over.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

I moved you, isnt Enlarge a touch spell?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4
GM V wrote:
I moved you, isnt Enlarge a touch spell?

Yeah, that's why I had Azuk waiting outside the doors, around the corner, then said, "Warden stays near Azuk." The confusion is my fault; I was on mobile at the time and couldn't move my characters myself. It doesn't matter now. I'm assuming Azuk is out for the rest of the battle, and Warden is just going to stand near him and attack whoever gets close. It has +4 to attack and does 2d6+3 damage, so you can go quickly and take its turns for it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas grabs Azuk as he laughs uncontrollably and pushes him behind the barrier, making sure he's out of line of sight from the caster.

"Everyone who can, take down the fire beetles, the caster will hopefully be too confused to stop you"

Due to Deja Vu, the caster has to attempt to take the same action as last turn (stand still, cast Hideous Laughter at Azuk) and if he can't he is confused. 25% chance to act normally, 25% chance to babble incoherently, 25% chance to hit himself, 25% chance to attack closest target which at the moment is a beetle. Also, Enlarge is close range (25 ft at lvl 1)


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

You already acted this round i will have that be your round 3 action.

The fire beetles move up and attack Ti.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The man on stage seeing the beetles do well casts another spell, this time at Searless.

Will save. Same spell.

Round 3
BG 1
Party
BG 2

Silver Crusade

Hania attacks a beetle with her sword.

attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Ah, in that case his Deja Vu will force him to cast it on me again next round, not Azuk, I misread the order due to all of the intervening posts.

Searlas, upon being affected by the spell adopts a suddenly calm pose.

Immediate Action: Mental Placidity
Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

No worries. You made the save. On the dime. And one less beetle.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

"Alright everyone... lets take this guy down! Mistake number 1, trying to enchant a psychic. Mistake number 2... well, that'll be next!" Searlas yells in a taunting tone, watching the Deja Vu take effect... After getting Azuk out of the line of fire, he pulls out a Cure Light Wounds potion and gets ready to bring it to Ti-Jean.

Silver Crusade

yeah. Because i am down. Again.

stabilise: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

who turn is now?

-Posted with Wayfinder

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

I think its the GM's. Hard to track the events, but I think Harison had his last(?) round blinded, and Azuk is stuck in Hideous laughter.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Harrison and Azuk still have their turns in round 3.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Azuk laughs.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

That was only for last round. You can act as normal now.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Azuk casts a spell at the beetle after taking a step forward.

1d6d1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Acid splash damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Warden charges the beetle, attempting to smash it with his giant metal hands.

Charge attack slam: 1d2 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Slam damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas continues making juvenile faces at the man on the stage.

Silver Crusade

So now we're just waiting on Harrison? He's still blinded, right? He said in discussion he might not post sometimes for a while, is it possible for the GM to continue his full defense and roll his will save?


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Harrion Will save: 1d20 ⇒ 2

The beetle attack Warden.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The man on stage percent: 1d100 ⇒ 48 babbles to himself.

Round 4
BG 1
Party
BG 2

Edit only 1 beetle

Silver Crusade

Isn't there only one beetle left?

Hania attacks the last beetle.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage:1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

EDIT: wrong alias, sorry


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Hania slays the final beetle.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas moves forward, careful not to get in the way of the heavy hitters and continues mocking the caster.

"What's that you said? Was it 'I surrender' in Aklo?"

He projects his derision into the caster's thoughts, leaving him vulnerable to suggestion.

Telempathic Projection, next intimidate check against him gets a +5 bonus.

"Would any of you care to accept his surrender?"

My next turn will be full round action, administer CLW potion to Ti-Jean. If it gets back to me go ahead and have me take that action.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Warden charges all the way down the aisle at the man.

Slam attack charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Slam damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 4) + 3 = 13

Azuk stays back with the rest of the party, glancing at the front doors over his shoulder out of habit.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Warden slams into the man. But he remains standing.

Silver Crusade

I have a -1 on intimidate, plus I've already acted this turn, so I'm only going to talk. No mechanical benefit, but fits my character, and might earn a faction card bonus

"If you surrender, we will make sure you are treated fairly. You will experience justice tempered with mercy, and have a chance to redeem yourself."

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Azuk, would you like to deliver the ultimatum?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Crossing his arms and smirking as the automaton smashes the man on stage, Azuk shouts, "Surrender now and I'll call it off. Persist and I'll just take a seat up here and see what happens."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35

Oh, snap!

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Seeing the slam and hearing Azuk's booming demand even has Searlas a tad nervous as he mutters quietly to Hania "I'm glad he's on our side..."

Silver Crusade

Yeah, I know what you mean. You know, though, who better than the righteous to have strength?


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Harrison Save: 1d20 ⇒ 10

The man on stage growls, "Ha! surrender to the likes of you? I'd die first!" He says taking a step back, drawing a potion, then drinking it.

CMW: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (7, 8) + 3 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas kneels down and administers his potion to Ti-Jean.

CLW for Ti-Jean: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Well well, I'd still prefer to interrogate him. Pummel him until he stops talking and we'll figure things out from there."

Silver Crusade

"I need to tuff myself it seem."

Take sap, get up.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Hania runs up to the front of the theater. (I assume the chairs are difficult terrain so she can't charge, and I believe that if I run I can't also attack in the same turn)

Hania also continues to try to convince the enemy to turn from his evil ways.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Just waiting for Azuk

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Azuk continues to spit vitriol at the man, trying to demoralize him.

Intimidate to demoralize: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Meanwhile, Warden steps forward and smashes him again.

Warden attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Warden damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 1) + 3 = 10


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Azuk give me a sense motive.

Wardens attack misses and the man steps back drawing a bow and firing.

Attack Warden: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 - 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Summoner (Unchained) 2, HP 17/17; AC 16,12,14; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5; Init +2; Perception +0; Eidolon: HP 14/14; AC 17,11,16; Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +3; Init +1; Perception +4

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Hes totally demoralized but he will fight to the death.

Liberty's Edge

Male Half-Elf Psychic 5 | HP 34/27, | AC 11 (15), T 11, FF 10 | F: +3, R: +3, W: +5 | CMD 12 | Perc +12 | Init +1
Resource Tracking:
Phrenic Points: 3/5 | Spells: Lvl 1: 6/8 Lvl 2: 4/6 | 2 GM * Reroll unused | Detect Thoughts unused

Searlas moves up closer to the stage heckling the man along the way, ending with another spell.

"No surrender... never give up... never give in... that's the sort of thinking that will get you killed! Choose your next action wisely... we both know what will follow."

Deja Vu

Silver Crusade

Hania steps up to the enemy and attacks. She uses both hands on her sword to hit hard.

attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
damage:1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Waiting on Ti

Harrison Will: 1d20 ⇒ 10

Silver Crusade

oh wait

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Wait for me!

Ti-Jean does a little trot to rejoint the group.


Deity, Benevolent or Malevolent that remains to be seen.

Percent: 1d100 ⇒ 35

The man babbles to himself.

theres no save to that searless?

401 to 450 of 457 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / PFS PBP Gameday 4 The City of Strangers—Part I: The Shadow Gambit All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.