[PFS] Fires of Karamoss (Inactive)

Game Master Curaigh


151 to 200 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Silver ! Gold

Tis a unique thing, but a couple of the sticky-outy-parts remind you of battery posts. The size & shape are consistent with some large scale batteries. any closer study will require your handling it.

They only seem to be reacting to each other, though it is escalating.

"I found it, the reward is mine!" says the short one. The tall one says "I found it, the reward is mine!" Both sides of the argument are the same. Seeing Radical Ed's interest they both shout "I found it, it's mine!"

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

"LADIES!!! Your attention please! Now, where did you find it?" addressing the short one.
"What is the reward" tall one
"More importantly! What are your names so I may address you properly?"

Dark Archive

Female Tiefling Alchemist 7

"How about one of you gives it as a gift, and the other sets up the party to celebrate and then you split the reward?" Pinpi finally decided to respond, "Oh, oh! I'm great with parties, I could give you tons of tips!"

.

.

General Information:

HP 67 out of 59
Init +7
AC 21 (t: 17 / ff: 14)
CMD 20
Fort +11 (+4 vs. Poison)
Ref +16
Will +6
Perception +11

[dice=Explosive Bomb (Vs. Touch)]1d20 + 14[/dice
[dice=Fire Damage]4d6 + 15[/dice
[dice=Splash (10ft) Reflex DC(20)]14[/dice
Precise Bombs (Ignore allies if i hit)

Alchemist Stuff:

Active Effects
Ant Haul (Triple carrying capacity)
Heroism
Ablative Barrier (Armor and non-lethal conversion)
See Invisibility
Resinous Skin (DR and sticky skin!)

Prepare Extracts
Mutagen(Dex) [x]
Bombs (13 left)

1st
Ant Haul [x]
Shield [ ][ ][ ]
Expeditious Retreat [ ]
Blank [ ]

2nd
Ablative Barrier [x] (35 out of 35)
Barkskin [ ]
False Life [x]
See Invisibility [x]
Blank [ ]

3rd
Heroism [x][ ]
Resinous Skin [x]


Silver ! Gold

Instead of answering, the tall one flat out punches the other. "Jethzerai promises..." says the shorter and she throws a fist at the other, "...to reward..." ducking a return fist "...whoever..." lots of fists are flying now "...brings him..." it is a full on fight now "...best components!"

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

Ember will sit back and watch the fight...nothing like a good cat fight :)
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 what is the other sister doing?

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

If they ignore Edward, then Edward is still more interested in the shiny.

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

Suli's normal, docile smile shifts into a serious albiet slightly irked expression. He moves over next to the brawl and waits there about six seconds adopting a bastion stance and then proceeds to reposition the initiator to the make the two ladies on opposing sides of him.

repositon: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

"You stop fighting. Fighting wrong among same people unless masters say fight."(ignan)
diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

also said in Ignan
"My friend is mostly correct. If you don't stop, your other sister will have the right to take that component to Jethzerai, as you too will have been knocked useless. And if I was Jethzerai, I would be very upset with you too for wasting time fighting instead of finding more useful components!!"
do you want another diplomacy or continue use the last one as only 12sec. have gone by and diplomacy normally takes a minimum of 1 min.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan), Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler/Shield Champion) 9, AC 30, t 13, ff 28 Perception +14, Init +2, F +9, R +9, W +6, (+2 charm, comp, emotion, +1 disease, distraction)

Captain Steves will move over next to Suli, and place himself also in between the ladies that Suli has moved.

In Common
"Please stand down, violence is best avoided in most circumstances."

Attempt to Assist Diplomacy:
diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


Silver ! Gold

Tig-O steps forward and commands "maintainencedroids: Theserobotsare malfunctionincedismantletheme." If none of the maintenance droids.

1d4 ⇒ 4
Eventually the woman do stop fighting, and for pretty much the reason Ember gave.

nope only one diplomacy (& its aids) is needed.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Edwards stops to digest Tig-0's information. An alarmed expression sets itself in her features, as she throws up her hands and enters into the personal space of the two women.
Aaaaaaaah! You're killing them! What is that? Robot heart? Robot spleen? No? No! It's gotta be the brain! ROBOT BRAINS!
Edward dashes back and forth between Suli and Ember shaking each furiously!
Does Suli understand? Emby, robot-zombies EAT robot brains!
Edward keels over at the foot of the group, having worked herself into an alarmist frenzy.


Male Magical Beast (Familiar, Sage)

Ein tilts his head and tries to determine what the two women are, robot zombie or otherwise.
Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

BARK!:
Probably not robot zombies*, Edward! Maybe if you ask nicely, they'll let you look at that thing. Also, I'm hungry.*Making an a pretty big assumption here.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Edward turns to look at her dog, before rapidly calming down.
Huh? 'Kay!
She rolls over until she is on the floor in front of the women. Let Edward see your robot brain! Edward will tell you all about it - and trust Ed - you don't want to eat it! Ed finishes with a pointed and serious look on her face. Still on the floor. After talking to her dog.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (1) + 25 = 26

...a 1. I'm pretty sure Paizo dice hate me.


Silver ! Gold

The sisters refuse to let Ed or anyone else see their prize.

Their attitude is not high enough to make requests, nor low enough that they try to kill you. 'Tis up to you what you should do next, but you have gained all you will gain from talking with them.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

I thought we had asked what they were a long time ago? Appropriate kn check?


Silver ! Gold

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
sorry I missed that A proud and hardworking race from the Plane of Fire, azers toil in their bronze and brass fortresses, always ready for their long, simmering war against the efreet.
Nat 20!

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

"This forge room?" Suli asks our robot companion. "Where you need to go?"


Silver ! Gold

Tig-O insists they are misbehaving robots. And repeatedly asks the maintenance robots (you) to dismantle them.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Edward, still on the ground, glances over at Tig-0, then back to the Azers. Ed's robot overlord thinks you are misbehaving robots. Ed's dog thinks you are fire people. And Edward just wants to see the robot brain.
To Tig-0: What is misbehaving with the fire robots? Can't we just go around? diplomacy: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31

Seriously, our robot is gonna be the instigator? Robot demands you fight this!


Silver ! Gold

"Maintenancerobots: InitiateOrder66. Dismantlebrokenrobots.

Actually he does demand, but that doesn't mean you have to listen.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

I feel like this is going to end so badly for us...

Edward's fingers begin moving as if using a virtual haptic device as she casts Charm Monster and hacks Tig-0 (DC 22). She will then tell Tig-0 to settle down and ignore the "Malfunctioning robots" with an opposed charisma check, if the spell takes.

Charisma Check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Silver ! Gold

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
*boop* "Maintenancerobotwhatareyoudoing? ERROR" comes the cool and calm voice of Tig-O. "Mainenancerobotismalfunctioning. MustreturntotheForgPowerStationforrepair." he otherwise makes no move against you, but demands you proceed to get your records updated. *beep*"AllbrokenrobotsmustreturntotheForgPowerStationforrepair." *whir clink whir clink*

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

"Ladies. I think the best course of action here is to take the component to Jethzerai, together. You will both be rewarded equally. We can even escort you, if you would like?"

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

Adopting a cold combat stance Suli says,"Electric person says I punch." Suli then pauses, "I punch?"

Dark Archive

Female Tiefling Alchemist 7

Seeing how long conversation already was taking, Pinpi decided to shrug and move to the nearest open canvas of old wall and pulling out and setting up some of her painting tools. They were on a mission-- but times like this where she wasn't needed, Pinpi has more important things to do. Such as making this gloom place more happy.
"What kind of colors does Jethzerai like?" Pinpi asks over, "Purple? Yeah, he seems like a real purple kind of character to me." She answers for them, beginning by painting a large circle on the wall.

Art?: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2 Or... sort of

.

.

General Information:

HP 67 out of 59
Init +7
AC 21 (t: 17 / ff: 14)
CMD 20
Fort +11 (+4 vs. Poison)
Ref +16
Will +6
Perception +11

[dice=Explosive Bomb (Vs. Touch)]1d20 + 14[/dice
[dice=Fire Damage]4d6 + 15[/dice
[dice=Splash (10ft) Reflex DC(20)]14[/dice
Precise Bombs (Ignore allies if i hit)

Alchemist Stuff:

Active Effects
Ant Haul (Triple carrying capacity)
Heroism
Ablative Barrier (Armor and non-lethal conversion)
See Invisibility
Resinous Skin (DR and sticky skin!)

Prepare Extracts
Mutagen(Dex) [x]
Bombs (13 left)

1st
Ant Haul [x]
Shield [ ][ ][ ]
Expeditious Retreat [ ]
Blank [ ]

2nd
Ablative Barrier [x] (35 out of 35)
Barkskin [ ]
False Life [x]
See Invisibility [x]
Blank [ ]

3rd
Heroism [x][ ]
Resinous Skin [x]

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

It's like the dice are saying, this guys artwork sucks!!!

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Having been rebuffed in her hacking attempt, Ed flops back to the floor.
Ed is BORED! Let's go find Jezzi, now!
Ed proceeds to look around the room for any more exits or interesting things.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

I too will look around for some goodies

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan), Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler/Shield Champion) 9, AC 30, t 13, ff 28 Perception +14, Init +2, F +9, R +9, W +6, (+2 charm, comp, emotion, +1 disease, distraction)

Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 to look around.

"Looks like the only way to proceed is the doors up on that walk way, let us go about our buisness, no Sulii you don't need to listen to the metal one."

Captain Rogers starts moving toward the other doors, unless he notices anything else unusual.


Silver ! Gold

A long bridge connects to a central tube. Several dozen other bridges above and below cross the expansive open space and lights can be seen moving along some of them. The bridge doesn't quite reach this room, repairs of loose plating and random beams make the final connection.

A6 on the map, the bottom is cropped, but you can see the beginning of the bridge there. Full(er) update on the morrow :)

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Ed will move behind Roger, pushing him to the exit, either the hole or the doors, if nothing stops her. Bye-Bye ladies! Have fun giving Jezzy your robot brain! Um...is Jezzy up ahead? Ed shrugs. You coming Tigger?


Silver ! Gold

"Jethzari is probably in the forge, but he could be out scavenging as well. " they answer.

through the doors...

This 120-foot-long skymetal bridge slopes gently downward from area the sisters were scavenging in, spanning the void between the storage chamber and the Forge core. The bridge has been haphazardly repaired and creaks under any weight, but is sturdy. Dozens of similar bridges are visible above and below, stretching from the edge of the Forge core at various heights. The telltale flames of fire elementals traverse some of these bridges, illuminating parts of the dark, red-walled cylinder that stretches for hundreds of feet above and below.

map updated

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

The large figure rights himself and begins to follow Captain Rogers obediently.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Assuming that Ember and Pinpi are on board with moving on, I say we look for the power station. Tig-0 can bring its warmongering robo-ass if it wants. Only if the party is done here...

Ed will move across the bridge to the core looking area.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

How much time was spent in there? 10min/lvl buffs still up?
Ember will follow Ed, a little distance back so as not to put to much weight in one area

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan), Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler/Shield Champion) 9, AC 30, t 13, ff 28 Perception +14, Init +2, F +9, R +9, W +6, (+2 charm, comp, emotion, +1 disease, distraction)

I'm good with moving along

Captain Steves will start heading across the bridge.


Silver ! Gold

The Forge core is a massive cylindrical structure suspended within an immense shaft designed to isolate potential disasters. Dozens of cables, pipes, and bridges extend to chambers similar to the area you just left that line the outer cylinder’s walls.

You've crossed the bridge and arrived at the next door. EDIT: only a couple of minutes with the sisters. Maybe 1/2 an hour since leaving the chokers, so yes 10 min/level spells are still up.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Same as before, I think. Once it's checked for traps we go through. I'm not waiting three days to get to the other side.


Silver ! Gold

perception DC 20:
There are no traps.

opening the door:
An octagonal room with solid walls and lots of nozels, this room is very much warmer than the outer core or even the open space the bridge spanned. [ooc]Remove the block and repost this for everyone, please.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Male Human (Taldan), Brawler (Mutagenic Mauler/Shield Champion) 9, AC 30, t 13, ff 28 Perception +14, Init +2, F +9, R +9, W +6, (+2 charm, comp, emotion, +1 disease, distraction)

Take 10 on Perception for 23, he then opens the door:

An octagonal room with solid walls and lots of nozels, this room is very much warmer than the outer core or even the open space the bridge spanned.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

"Hey Captain. You said it was warmer in here? Is anyone...uncomfortable with this heat?"
endure elements anyone or I can do another protection from fire

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

Suli pokes his head into the octagonal room and then moves in. Turning to the group and shrugging he says plainly,"Seem fine to me."

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Edward sees nothing here...but heat might be from other fire! She gestures to the next room. And, after a brief conversation with the dog, Ein jumps into the familiar pouch (and off the field). One fire resist please! Edward calls to Ember.

In case that was not clear, to me, it sounds like this room is a literary warning for the next.


Silver ! Gold

As the Pathfinders prepare for the next room the nozzles suddenly spring to life dousing the entire room and everyone in it with an expanding sticky foam! This is after the first endure elements is cast.

Reflex and Fortitude saves please.

no reroll:
4d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 1, 2) = 15 damage to creatures with the fire subtype: Reflex DC 15 for half.
All creatures are sickened for 2d4 minutes. Fort save negates.

Everyone will need to respond what to do next especially those who failed the Fort save.

Scarab Sages

male Ifrit, perception +7, init +20 Sorcerer 7th, AC 12, 16 (MA or shield), 20 MA and shield), F7/R6/W8

fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
This is after I cast protection from fire on Ed, not endure elements (5 spells left of 2nd level)
And ouch!!
Did you want initiative checks or round table?
I will be pulling out a wand of cure light and using on self.
UMD: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
heal: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Ew!

Is it still expanding? I'd start wanding people too, otherwise try to deal with the foam.

Grand Lodge

male Suli Monk (Ki Mysic, Monk of the Four Winds, Monk of the Sacred Mountain)15 | AC 36(38) T31 FF32(34) | CMD 49 | DR 3/- | HP 16/168 | Fort +18 Ref+17 Will+20 | Init+3 | Perc +21 | EA 10/15 | EF 15/18 | Ki 1/15

Fortitude: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

(under the assumption that it did fire damage)

Suli looks down at the expanding foam quizzically. He then turns to Ed calmly,"Knowledgeable one, what is this?"

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer (Impossible/Seeker) 8, HP 56/66, Init +0, AC 10, t 10, ff 10 Perception +2, F +5, R +7, W +9

What kind of check would it be? And actually...Ein or Pinpi make better knowledge checks that Ed!


Silver ! Gold

The foam shortly dissipates into a powder.

Craft Alchemy (+5 for technologist)

DC 26:
This irritating, flame-retardant powder can put fires out. Fire extinguisher because the core has lots of fire & the outer core has lots of flammable materials & this room connects the two.

I forgot to mention the DC on the Fort save, but tis the same as the Reflex.

151 to 200 of 383 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Fires of Karamoss All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.