[PBP GameDay V] GM Tarondor's PFS Scenario 7-11: Ancient's Anguish [Tier 7-8] (Inactive)

Game Master Tarondor

Ancient's Anguish Map

Ancient's Anguish - Library Research Reference


301 to 350 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

male Tiefling (Daemon Spawn)
Stats:
hp 75/75 AC 22|T 13 |FF 20, F +8|R +11 W +8, Init +2, Per +22+1d6 (+4Traps)
Investigator (Empyrist) 10

Me moron. I am a gargoyle. Full retreat... flying! Up and away.


Dyson makes it out into the bright sunlight of the desert.

Ghul A will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Succeed
Ghul B will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Fail
Ghul F will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Fail

Seaweed, no you don't need a 5' move to put ghul "B" in range. But your move action is unclear. Are you "fleeing to join the other Pathfinders? Or moving only 5'? If you flee (i.e., move more than 5') afterwards you will draw an AoO from the statue and ghul "A".

________________________________________________
INITIATIVE ORDER

Ghuls A & B (A:43; B:50 damage)
Kargen (21 damage)
Shaitan Statue (18 damage)
Ghuls C & D (31 damage each)
Lymwin (44 damage)
Dyson (40 damage) (Dropped all objects held)
Tytus (59 damage)(0 hp and disabled)(Dropped all objects held)
Seaweed (44 damage)
Ghul F (D: 47)

MAP

Lymwin, Dyson, go!

Seaweed, please tell me what your move action is.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

sorry, 'flee' was flavor only. 5 foot adjust.


Okay. Moved you on the map.

Lymwin, Dyson, go!


If we don't hear from them, I will bot Lymwin and Dyson a little later today.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Sorry i keep debating back and forth in my head...its like watching a car crash in slow motion and then rewinding and trying to see how the other way would go and still seeing the same thing....frak

Dyson takes in a deep breathe and then a wave of divine energy rapidly expands around him. Dyson will then step back and tug the shield to him and ready it.

Channel Energy DC 15: 4d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 6, 6, 1) + 7 = 25

Standard is to channel energy to harm undead, I believe A would be hit from my old location (one space to the right of Undead B). Move action is 5ft step (free) and the other part is to equip my shield again (AC is back to 21)

[ooc]Hopefully 13 damage can finish those 3 off otherwise we are in serious trouble, as i can only do that once more and ill probably from the next round of combat.


It's Tytus that went outside, of course, not Dyson.

The question isn't whether Ghul A is beyond Dyson's range; it's whether the ghul has total cover. Bursts can't effect creatures under total cover. But it doesn't have total cover, so not an issue.

You always round down in Pathfinder, so the channel does 12 points of damage on a save, not 13.

Ghul A will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16 Succeed
Ghul B will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Succeed
Ghul F will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 Succeed

The holy sunlight of Sarenrae pours out of Dyson like a dam bursting. Three ghuls are blasted into dust when the light falls upon their cursed flesh.

Little Lymwin, so weighed down by her armor that she can barely move half as fast as a human, breaks into a run, hustling past the one remaining ghul to avoid having to face the giant statue! It's clawed hands rakes across her mistmail, but fails to slow her down as she streaks past Kargen for safety!

Ghul D AoO v. Lymwin: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 1 = 141d6 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 2 = 13

________________________________________________
INITIATIVE ORDER

Kargen (21 damage)
Shaitan Statue (18 damage)
Ghul D (31 damage)
Lymwin (44 damage)
Dyson (40 damage) (Dropped all objects held)
Tytus (59 damage)(0 hp and disabled)(Dropped all objects held)
Seaweed (44 damage)

MAP

Kargen, go!

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

"Dyson, your healing is stronger than mine. Keep our allies up and let me wear down the ghuls."

OR do I have that backward, is your channeling more powerful against undead? I have a few more channels.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Mine is stronger versus undead its a +1 to the DC and +7 to the damage versus undead compared to yours. I get that bonus from the sun domain which i got from the feat believers boon.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

As the ghul swipes at Lymwin, Kargen fires at the undead creature right in its face.

Attack (RS, PBS, judgement, bane): 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 27
Damage (PBS, bane): 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 + (3, 1) = 12

Attack (RS, PBS, judgement, bane): 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 27
Damage (PBS, bane): 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 + (6, 3) = 17

Kargen will fire at the ghul until it dies, (thanking Lymwin for eating the AOO). Normally, you can cancel a full attack after just 1 attack if you wish, but it's a bit ambiguous if you can do that after starting a special full attack such as with Rapid Shot. So, if the first arrow kills the ghul, I defer to the GM whether Kargen can move. If allowed (and the ghul is dead), Kargen would move 30 feet after his attack to the other entrance.


Luckily the GM doesn't have to decide that. The first arrow merely enrages the ghul. The second arrow, however, blows through its skull and slays the ancient creature.

The huge statue of the beautiful elemental woman crashes forward, turning to face Seaweed and slam down its immense stone khopesh. The fall of the immense sword is like the charge of a great bull or the falling of the Starstone. Seaweed is battered to the ground, his last sight before passing out from pain and loss of blood is that lovely, impassive face, coming to kill him.

Giant Statue Khopesh v. Seaweed: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 282d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 5) + 10 = 18

________________________________________________
INITIATIVE ORDER

Kargen (21 damage)
Shaitan Statue (18 damage)
Lymwin (44 damage)
Dyson (40 damage) (Dropped all objects held)
Tytus (59 damage)(0 hp and disabled)(Dropped all objects held)
Seaweed (62 damage)(-3 hp and dying)

MAP

Lymwin, Dyson, Tytus, go! Seaweed, give me a Stabilize roll!


Kargen and Lymwin, the top of the stairs is 50' above the ground. But it is open to the air and sky. If you wanted, you could leap to the "Pillars of Faith", the stone pillars where the girtabillus are. It requires a DC 10 Acrobatic roll to make the jump.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

"Well then blast awa..." the clerk let's out a little urp.
DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Silver Crusade

male Tiefling (Daemon Spawn)
Stats:
hp 75/75 AC 22|T 13 |FF 20, F +8|R +11 W +8, Init +2, Per +22+1d6 (+4Traps)
Investigator (Empyrist) 10

move action take healwand, 2nd heal 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 loose one 2hp left


What does "loose one 2hp left" mean, Tytus?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Think he means get three hp from the wand however he then loses one from the disabled status condition...I could be wrong

Also Kargen ill have to go back and check timers, but I believe the air walk I casted on you is still up if that makes a difference in your decision making.

Dyson takes a quick step back from the statue as while his first instinct is to run out and heal the fallen cleric, Dyson knows he would accomplish little other then joining the cleric on the ground bleeding out as well.

"Let see if you burn." Dyson's eyes then turn bright red and a small bead of red energy streaks out from his hand.

Fireball DC18 Reflex: 7d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 6, 6, 4, 6, 3) = 34 hopefully the statue does not have a ridiculous Reflex bonus, otherwise this is going to get painful

5ft step away, standard is to cast fireball where I only hit the statue. Move action is to pull potion of displacement out.

Silver Crusade

male Tiefling (Daemon Spawn)
Stats:
hp 75/75 AC 22|T 13 |FF 20, F +8|R +11 W +8, Init +2, Per +22+1d6 (+4Traps)
Investigator (Empyrist) 10

If you do more than a move action disabled you loose one hp! 0+3-1 =2 HP


While Titus heals and Seaweed gurgles on his own blood, Dyson opens a portal to the plane of fire! The explosion rocks the great statue, shearing off part of the lovely face that had endured for 9,000 years as a testament to a forgotten people and their remarkable leader. The ancient guardian is still functional, though, and turns to face the priest with impassive yet murderous intent.

Giant Statue Reflex save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

________________________________________________
INITIATIVE ORDER

Kargen (21 damage)
Shaitan Statue (44 damage)
Lymwin (44 damage)
Dyson (40 damage) (Dropped all objects held)
Tytus (57 damage)(Dropped all objects held)
Seaweed(62 damage)(-4 hp and dying)

MAP

Lymwin, go!


Startled by the unexpected level of violence, Lymwin gapes at Kargen and the remains of the ghuls.

Lymwim delays. Baerlie can take her back over at any time.

Kargen, go!

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

Kargen sees the massive damage wrought by Dyson and he starts to feel more confident. With Seaweed on the far side of the statue, he decides to try and bring it down.

Kargen has a boon to bypass a construct's hardness and DR for one attack each scenario. I'll use that now.
Attack (RS, PBS, judgement, bane): 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 17
Damage (PBS, bane): 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 + 1 + (1, 2) = 9

Attack (RS, PBS, judgement, bane): 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 26
Damage (PBS, bane): 1d8 + 3 + 1 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 + 1 + (6, 1) = 15


unless you have more information for me, Kargen, I believe that "one attack" is defined as your first successful attack roll, not your entire full attack.

Kargen's arrows find weak points in the giant statue's stony structure, embedding themselves in a widening array of cracks as the temple ceiling continues to shake.

The immense statue slams into the temple wall, trying to thrust its mighty stone khopesh at Dyson, bringing down great chunks of the wall and filling the room with rubble. Its reach is not long enough. The mighty statue kneels, prepared to squeeze into the tunnel after Dyson!

________________________________________________
INITIATIVE ORDER

Kargen (21 damage)
Shaitan Statue (60 damage)
Lymwin (44 damage)
Dyson (40 damage) (Dropped all objects held)
Tytus (57 damage)(Dropped all objects held)
Seaweed(62 damage)(-4 hp and dying)

MAP

Everyone, go!

Liberty's Edge

Female Gnome Alchemist 8 HP 15/59; AC 23; TCH 16; FF 19; F +9; R +11; W +6; CMB+6; CMD 21; Speed 15FT; Init +2; Bombs 13/13; Alch. F. 10/10; Perception +12

Lymwin tries to reach safety to calm down and think about a plan B.

Acrobatics: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (14) - 6 = 8

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Seaweed enjoys the waves washing across the warm sands. "Ahh, Tahiti is a special place."
DC14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 The dark clouds on the horizon grow closer, but they are still too far away to worry about.


Kargen, Dyson, Tytus...

Silver Crusade

male Tiefling (Daemon Spawn)
Stats:
hp 75/75 AC 22|T 13 |FF 20, F +8|R +11 W +8, Init +2, Per +22+1d6 (+4Traps)
Investigator (Empyrist) 10

Rinse repeat. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Kargen, Dyson...

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

If dyson can see the statue from up top the stairs (3 squares to the left) he will retreat their first then cast wall of fire. If not then he will cast it right in front of him first and then fall back

Dyson throws his free hand forward and slowly waves it from left to right as he does so a wall of fire is created that fills the hallway in front of him.

wall of fire marked with red box...feel free to adjust as necessary. Also as in discussion post the hot side is facing Kargen and company.

Wall of Fire: 2d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 2) + 7 = 15

Dyson then furiously backs up as even thru the literal wall of fire the giant stone blade can be seen and he has no intention of getting hit by that blade if he can avoid it.

The flames and heat from the wall trickle doing nothing but warming dyson as his faith in Sarenrae protects him from the heat.

Dyson has fire resistance 10 so unless he runs threw the wall of fire he wont take damage from just being near it.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

Kargen steps to get a better shot at the statue and fires two arrows again at it.

Can someone 5 foot step me to the left?
Attack (DA, PBS, RS, judgement): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27
Damage (DA, PBS): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Attack (DA, PBS, RS, judgement): 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 2 = 20
Damage (DA, PBS): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

-Posted with Wayfinder


Lymwin tries to leap across the gap to the Pillars of Faith, but fails! Her hand grabs the loose gravel at the edge of the pillar but can find no purchase. She begins to fall to her death, but at the last second her wrist is caught in the viselike grip of the girtabillu Ardashir. He slowly pulls her to safety up on the pillar.

As Tytus drinks a minor potion, Seaweed continues to bleed out.

Dyson summons a wall of fire that seems to enrage the giant statue, which cracks and scorches in the fire. Kargen then leans out and shatters the ancient work of art with a single well-placed arrow! It crumbles to the ground in an avalanche of stone, roasting and scorching in the fire and practically blocking the entrance to the temple.

The temple which continues to collapse around you.

[COMBAT OVER!]

MAP


You have 10 minutes left before the entire temple complex collapses!

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Whew :)
DC 15: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 -5 before anyone can get to me for healing (a single cure light wounds may not be enough). Once conscious, I three healing waves (channels) so gather round. :)

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Dyson takes a deep breathe as he watches the statue fall to pieces and ceases his concentration holding the wall of flames together. The flames start to die and Dyson knows from experience that it will take less than a minute to complete fade away.

Dyson then feels the warmth of sarenrae envelope him and he can see the ends of a pair of angelic wings wrap around him and his resolve that was so close to crumbling solidifies with but a touch and then just as fast they arrived the wings leave his vision.

Dyson shouts "This fire will last most of a minute. If you have a way to stop the shaking then do it, I'll get Seaweed up once these flames die down."

Wall of fire will last an additional 7 rounds before finally puttering out. If anyone has an idea on how to stop the shaking go for it as our time seems limited and we appear to be missing something. I remember Kargen putting something into the stone tablet but that must not have been it.


There are three stone tables near the cylinder. One with the word "Rebirth" on it that has a slot that will fit the last tablet of the lich-like "Ritual of Rebirth", one that will fit the statue's orobouros (snake biting its tail) ring. And one that will fit a human-sized body that you know will cast something like vampiric touch.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

While the wall of fire burns, Kargen hustles down to revive Seaweed. he pulls out a wand of healing to use on him.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

"You know, it occurs to me that this ritual seems remarkably necromantic. If we complete it, I wager some serious necromancy is performed and something undead is released."

Silver Crusade

male Tiefling (Daemon Spawn)
Stats:
hp 75/75 AC 22|T 13 |FF 20, F +8|R +11 W +8, Init +2, Per +22+1d6 (+4Traps)
Investigator (Empyrist) 10

Tytus will continue to heal himself. "Anyone willing to try to lie in the coffin. We others can heal you from outside?"


It's not a coffin, just the shallow outline of a body.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

Normally, I am all for that sort of thing (explore!). Seaweed however will not do anything evil, necromantic or construct related (another option?). If we have reason to believe none of the above will happen, the clerk volunteers.


Fair enough. So what do you do? I'm thinking that "heal" might be on the list.


I would never run a game that required the PCs to act in evil manner.

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

Kargen wouldn't be apposed to doing this in a controlled setting, but we're beaten nearly to death and we've been warned of evil in here already. We also have no Scarab Sages among us, so I doubt any of us are willing to die to test it out. I vote to get out and heal up.

Kargen yells to the others as the rocks continue to shake. "Everybody out! This place is going to fall apart!"

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Heal first debate the person sized slot later in my opinion.

Dyson waits patiently behind the wall for the half minute it takes to fade before rejoining the group.

"I have one channel left for the day. That said I can either wand people or start burning my remaining spells as healing and since I have the healing domain mine will top off more quickly."

As dyson is saying this he does a quick hand motion and a small bead of energy enters him and seals his wounds. Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

(Healing domain kicks in so it heals an additional 50% for a total of 9)

I have Augury and can cast it today. Would burn a minute and would only have a 78% chance of success. Worth trying or?

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

Kargen helps everyone escape the temple, then he begins helping heal everyone.

With the previous healing, Seaweed should be up and we can wait out the Wall of Fire. That gets everyone out. I suspect that our healing and catching our breath is enough to let the temple collapse. After the channels, Kargen will help use his wand of CLW.


We're going to try to keep some sort of time here. You still have ten minutes to rescue the temple. That's 100 rounds. Should be plenty if you want it to be.

Just tell me all the healing you do. Don't bother to keep it on a round-by-round basis and then tell me how many rounds you spend.

Grand Lodge

Mostly Male! Ini +0 PERC: +9 LN Human Cleric 7: AC: 22 t10 CMD: 14 F: 6, R: 4, W: 12 HP 59

"Gather around friends." Seaweed summons three divine tsunami, the ocean waves smelt more than seen and watches the Pathfinders wounds close.
channel: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 2, 3) = 13
channel: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 1) = 4
channel: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 1, 1) = 7

"Blimey!"

Unless I miscounted I have one channel left in reserve. This should have posted yesterday, sorry for the delay. Yes to auguary :) GM, writers like to give characters tough choices.


There's a few tough choices left in this scenario.


Kargen
Lymwin (20 damage)
Dyson (7 damage)
Tytus (33 damage)
Seaweed (26 damage)

Keep going? You have more than 9 minutes left.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Dyson looks over the wounded members and himself before grimacing at the choices before them.

Dyson then makes a one handed gesture with his free hand and the symbol of the dawnflower appears and passes the three more wounded members of the party.

CLW Lymwin: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 (so 13 from healing domain)
CLW Tytus: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 (so 9 from healing domain)
CLW Seaweed: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11(so 16 from healing domain)

"Not perfect but we don't have time for that just yet. Going to see if I can get a yes or no answer from sarenrae on this. I feel confident that that the ring and the rebirth tablet we found earlier go into the two slots we just need to know if having a person get into the slot will be good in that the shaking will stop or bad in that the person in slot will die and turn into a lich?"

that burned the last of my first level spells minus burning disarm and burning hands.

Also i will start the casting of augury (10 rounds) after the three healing spells I did I just want to give other folks a chance to chime in before its actually cast in case they see the wording is wrong or needs to change entirely.


Kargen
Lymwin (7 damage)
Dyson (7 damage)
Tytus (24 damage)
Seaweed (10 damage)

What wording were you considering?

Silver Crusade

Male Human Cleric 5/Evangelist 3 | HP 51/51 | AC:21 / T:11 / FF:20 / F: +6 / R: +3 / W: +10 | CMB +7 | CMD 17 | Speed 30 | Init: +0 | Perc: +18 |

Was going to ask if putting in the three items (the ring, the tablet and getting in the person slot would be a good or bad thing in regard to stopping the temple shaking.

Either that or asking for good/bad on the person inside the slot for the vampiric touch spell would kill them and turn them undead/lich.....still need to work on this second phrase option which is why i asked other people for ideas/suggestions

Liberty's Edge

Male Human Inquisitor of Erastil 8 [hp 54/54; F+8, R+8, W+9 (+2 vs. charms); AC 22/15/17; Init +7, Perception +13, Sense Motive +15]

CLW (Lymwin): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
CLW (Dyson): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
CLW (Tytus): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW (Tytus): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW (Seaweed): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
CLW (Tytus): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Kargen uses his wand to heal the others as Dyson prepares his spell. "How about, 'Will completing the ritual kill or transform the person participating?' Or 'Will completing the ritual help us find the Sapphire Jewel?'"

I'll point out that Vampiric Touch isn't an evil spell even though it's definitely necromancy.

301 to 350 of 482 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PBP GameDay V] GM Tarondor's PFS Scenario 7-11: Ancient's Anguish [Tier 7-8] All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.