Kingmaker: Stolen Lands of the Shining

Game Master BloodWolven

Here are the rules...to Create a Nation
Ruling a Kingdom
Building a City

Resources and loot.
NPCs, please check and add info.

Stolenlands map, Thanks to Tristan and Quince!

Kingdom Stats
More Accurate Kingdom Stats

Warden's Fight!


2,351 to 2,400 of 7,113 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>

male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

Greetings Walter, I am Tristan. If you can help with healing wounds well I'm glad we saved you. What are, or were you doing in such a place?


Angeus Swashbuckler 1 HP 12/12 AC:16/T: 13/FF: 13 Perception +3 Initative +3 F:+2 R:+5 W:+0 CMB:+1 CMD:14/11FF Speed:30( 20 wearing backpack)

"Gentlemen, time for pleasantries is later, right now lets deal with this monstrous spider!" Angeus calls from behind the spider, dodging its enormous legs.


male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

oh I assumed it was dead from the crossbow and your sneak attack :)


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

Round 3

Morning star: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

Walter un-slings his bastard sword and charges in with a terrible bellow.
bastard sword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
damage: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The spider is on edge of dying will Kevros put it down? Blood gushes from the wound that Angeus pierced into the beast, as Walter hits good but does minimal damage.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

bink "It was a glancing blow!"


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Sorry for the delay, my provider was doing upgrades and we had some weather that stranded me at home so I was basically down.

Round 3

Kevros nods at Walter out of respect, however conversation can take place after the spider is dead.

Kevros swings his mighty Elven Curve Blade at the spider hoping to cleave it in half ...

Attack 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Damage 3: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

If the spider is dead I'll start using Lay on Hands, to patch people up.
Triage heal check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
(who needs it the most) if you are not fatigued it will be for 3d6


The massive spider falls to the groups attacks, a heap coming for Walter.

Reflex Saved DC 13 or be smothered! and damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
End combat... all the loot is 'recovered' now. Please roleplay exploring the hole and such. No more threats unless you want to play with the small ones, but I am sure you can roleplay that out.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

a deft hop out of the way, or not: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
"oomph. Anyone available to help me out from under this? It is heavier than I thought it would be."

When I get free I start removing the legs from the large one and using the big spider to roll over the little ones, Probably with help.

damage taken, will heal anyone who asks


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

Ninjaed . . . Edited

Quince looks about for any further threats. He regards the strange dwarf a moment, but helps him from beneath the great spider, strange possible infernal heritage but the raiment of an angelic warrior. Even though he begins to calm Quince begins his greeting in Celestial before repeating his words in common. "Walter melon dragen vori . . . Walter was it? Your help is appreciated." He turns his attention to Tristan. "You okay?"

How hurt are you at this point?

After an assessment of group is completed Quince turns again to Walter, "I am Quince Medvyed, we are the Greenwatch Wardens."


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

Walter hops up and brushes him self off using 1 use of Lay on Hands LoH: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 5) = 10 to patch him self up "I feel great, I have been holed up in there for a day, I think. My penance was to cleanse the area and got stuck in the hole when the big spiders returned, so I started to slowly clear the nest. Until I got smoked out. Thank you for the help"


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

"Walter if you are a healer might you look at one of our comrades. He was bitten by a spider and . . . well seems to still breath but did not wake this morning."


Angeus Swashbuckler 1 HP 12/12 AC:16/T: 13/FF: 13 Perception +3 Initative +3 F:+2 R:+5 W:+0 CMB:+1 CMD:14/11FF Speed:30( 20 wearing backpack)

Angeus walks around the fallen arachnid, stepping over its splayed legs. Wiping her rapier free of gore, she sheaths the weapons and stands, legs akimbo, appraising the newcomer with crossed arms.

"Penance, eh? Well as Quince mentioned, we've been given writ over these lands, to tame them...or as you say, 'cleanse the area'. Your sword and healing hands would come in useful."


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"Lets have a look see here, I am better with my bow but I did not want to risk injuring any of you with an arrow." use deathwatch alongside a heal check to determine if I can fix the condition. Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
I will use as many Lay on Hands as necessary to heal hit point damage to anyone in the party.
LoH 1: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 1, 5) = 11
LoH 2: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1) = 3
LoH 3: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) = 17
LoH 4: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) = 10
LoH 5: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 2) = 10


male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

Yeah I could use some help, thought that may be the end for a moment. Thank you.

Tristan is down 20, forgot to update status. Walter I'm gratefull but there are some issues on your character sheet. Fey Foundling is a feat not a trait, Greater Mercy and Utlitmate Mercy both would have been retrained. And at 3rd level your lay on hands is 1d6 still, its 1d6 per 2 paladin levels and you don't round up, you pick up an extra d6 every even level. So with the greater mercy its 2d6


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros stabs the spider in the brain housing group to make sure it is dead before fully acknowledging he is there then holds out his hand for a warrior's hand shake, "Well met Walter, I am Kevros. Thank you for showing up when you did! I will not disrupt you healing our comrades." Kevros wipes the spider blood off his Elven curve blade and keeps it out for searching. Then he begins to search and kill any baby spiders. He will call for help if need be.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease
Tristan morgan wrote:

Tristan is down 20, forgot to update status. Walter I'm gratefull but there are some issues on your character sheet. Fey Foundling is a feat not a trait, Greater Mercy and Utlitmate Mercy both would have been retrained. And at 3rd level your lay on hands is 1d6 still, its 1d6 per 2 paladin levels and you don't round up, you pick up an extra d6 every even level. So with the greater mercy its 2d6

trait fixed, I should only have to retrain my 1st level feat, because I took greater mercy as my feat for 3rd level proper as I qualify for it, then re-trained the feat I took at first level to get ultimate mercy. It makes sense to me the way I did it.

proper rolls coming up.
Loh 1: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11
Loh 2: 2d6 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3
Loh 3: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7


So with the first three lay on hands from Walter Tristan is at full health.


male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

Thank you friend, Walter was it? What are you doing out here alone. The stolen lands are a dangerous place. We the wardens have been chartered to explore, map, and deal with some bandit activity.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"I was given indications that I should be in this area at this time. My guess was to prevent the spiders from having a large brood this year, but I have misinterpreted indications before. How about all of you, what brings your group to this neck of the woods?"


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros takes a break from searching and looks to Walter, "Walter, thanks again for showing up when you did and healing Tristan. We are tasked here to bring law to these lands and end the banditry. Of course, as you can see, we have our tangents." Kevros pauses, "Do you have any requests as we search through the spider's lair for what was left behind by victims or shiny enough for the spiders to covet? By the way, how did you get a human name? Your name does not fit your culture." Kevros goes back to searching and keeping alert for smaller giant spiders while waiting for an answer.


"My earliest memory was being found washed partially ashore, about 5 years ago, by some followers of Ragatiel. I guess they had a sense of humor to name me Walter when they found me in the water.

As for what I am looking for... Items that will help with healing are preferred, followed by protection, lastly a weapon."


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"My earliest memory was being found washed partially ashore, about 5 years ago, by some followers of Ragatiel. I guess they had a sense of humor to name me Walter when they found me in the water.

As for what I am looking for... Items that will help with healing are preferred, followed by protection, lastly a weapon."

lets try this again


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

"Well friend we are about a 'good' work and one that a warrior of Ragatiel would find worthy if I say. Our first task is escorting some monks home, learning more about the lay of the land here about and finally dealing with bandits which have been plaguing the region. In service to some blasphemous fool calls himself the 'Stag Lord.'"


Angeus Swashbuckler 1 HP 12/12 AC:16/T: 13/FF: 13 Perception +3 Initative +3 F:+2 R:+5 W:+0 CMB:+1 CMD:14/11FF Speed:30( 20 wearing backpack)

Angeus climbs out of the spider pit, brushing stray strands of webbing off of her shoulder, "My companions speak true, you'd find us a mostly merry band, prone to circuitious discussons at times but we've proved quite adept so far at what we've set our mind to.". She pauses a moment, as if going over in her head what she just said, satisfied she nods and begins packing away items of interest that were taken from the spider lair.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"It appears that we still need to collect the monks, I do not see any around. Lets go get them and get the party started."


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros nods, "Very well Walter, well met and your perceptions are correct, they are watching over one of our injured from yesterday's battle. Before leaving, we need to make sure this place is secured and everything of value is removed. After all, purging a land of bandits with little help from our employers is a costly business." Kevros goes back to searching areas that Angeus has not been and killing anything that looks like a giant baby spider in his path.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


The spiders are taken care of, loot found, and the rest of the webs are set ablaze just to make sure they are all dead.

Meanwhile the monks await your return. Saren is still out cold.

Heal Check DC 20:
He is going through withdrawls of somekind. You could attempt to do a Knowledge nature check to know what herbs could help him.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"Why didn't you tell me someone was unconscious!?! Tristian was alive and walking I could have handled him later."

Walter runs to Saren to try to see what is wrong
Heal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
"He is unconscious but not bleeding out, I have no idea what is happening here"


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

"Us either. He was bit by the spiders. He was healed but did not wake this morning. . . .and well . . . not sure if it is part of his condition but I saw a vision when I checked him. A giant fighting a dragon."


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros looks to Walter, "We did not tell you about Saren because our biggest threat was a living giant spider that wanted to suck our juices out of us and Tristan was in trouble. Now our focus is on Saren, can you save him by purging the poison or whatever is causing his ailment?


Vital:
HP: 13/37 | AC: 19_ T: 14_ FF: 15 | Perception +5, Initiative: +3 | Fort: +7 _ Ref: +4 _ Will: +5 (+6 vs. fear) | CMB: +9, CMD: 22, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acrobatics +7, Bluff +2, Climb +8, Craft +10, Dip +4, Handle Animal +6, Heal +3, Initimidate +6, K (Eering) +6, Ride +6, Stealth +1, Survival +8, Swim +7

FYI: Saren is with Sala the groups monk and the five other monks about 200 feet away from the spiders. Not in the area of the spiders, check out the map. :)


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"I do not know if this will help but it is the best I can do at the moment"
Lay on Hands: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7


walter what is your mercy? That might make the difference. He looks fully healthy except for some kind of ailment.

It is perhaps an hour after the sun has risen. There is a light breeze. The sun is shining.

The monks look slightly agitated.

diplomacy DC 18 on the monks to get them to talk about it:
They are upset about Saren, they have seen it before on men who have come to the monastery before, harsh men who come from the world of sin. They partook of all sorts of substances and thus started to go through withdrawals. They are afraid he might do something rash and suggest binding him. They were not sure how open you would be to such suggestio. Thus it was not given freely.


male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

Tristan takes no notice of the monks. He spends his time packing up camp and preparing to ride back to Olegs as the others get Walter to look at Saren.


Almost 250 posts later and one day has passed. Well you guys are really detailed! :)

9th of Pharast.

Nightwing and his fellow monks begin to pack up their two horses. For the five of them they don't have very much gear.

There is a little scraggy dog curled up beside Saren. Saren is a bad wreck he is grabbing his sides and shaking back and forth. Sweat pours from him as he shakes from the pain and there is a shudder that wracks through his body every few minutes.

Loot already noted elsewhere, just reconfirming loot from the spiders:

leather armor for small person, hide armor for medium, small dagger, medium short bow, quiver, 13 arrows, two backpacks, 12 gp, 23 sp, 31 cp, a smokestick, a sunrod, a half bottle of whiskey, a canteen, a waterskin, a climber's kit, and a healer's kit.

Angeus tucks the parchment into her belt pouch.

Other magical items to be recovered:
ring of jumping +5
prisoner's Dungeon ring,
RING OF ARCANE SIGNETS
ASSISTING GLOVE
BANDAGES OF RAPID RECOVERY

Other items to be recovered, appraise as you wish:
Gold idol in the shape of two succubi embracing each other.
Silver necklace with sapphires.
backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, a length of hemp rope 50 feet., some stored traveling clothes, a javelin, a kama, a MW singham, MW shortsword, longsword, light mace, a MW longbow, 40 arrows, 5 silver arrows, broken heavy crossbow, 5 torches, spoiled rations, 'broken' backpacks bedrolls and pouches. 3 pp, 43 gp, 83 sp, 122 cp.

Presents already found... should have already added them.:

30, +1 crossbow bolts with 5 bolts of stunning. - Kevros
ring of protection +1 - Tristan
cloak of elvenkind - Angeus
elixir of the shapechanger - Quince
SCABBARD OF VIGOR - Saren
Bracers of armor +1 - Sala

Please make a spoiler of what items you took, are carrying, besides adding them to your sheet.


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros gets Walter's attention and waves him over to the loot, "Walter, for your assistance in healing both Tristan and Saren, what do you find useful in the acquired loot from the spiders?"


Angeus Swashbuckler 1 HP 12/12 AC:16/T: 13/FF: 13 Perception +3 Initative +3 F:+2 R:+5 W:+0 CMB:+1 CMD:14/11FF Speed:30( 20 wearing backpack)

Angeus notices that the Monks seem to want to talk about something, and asks them what was bothering them.

Diplomacy 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Getting no response worth the trouble, she shrugs and goes over to check on Saren.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

Walter starts rummaging through the leftover gear and separates it into 2 piles

Pile 1:
I would like:
Quiver, arrows (all of them), whiskey, waterskin, healer's kit, BANDAGES OF RAPID RECOVERY (what do these do?), gold succubus trophy Knowledge (Religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Pile 2:
everything else/Party treasure and gold?
leather armor for small person, hide armor for medium, small dagger, medium short bow, two backpacks, 12 gp, 23 sp, 31 cp, a smokestick, a sunrod, a canteen, a climber's kit

Other magical items to be recovered:
ring of jumping +5
prisoner's Dungeon ring,
RING OF ARCANE SIGNETS
ASSISTING GLOVE

Other items to be recovered, appraise as you wish:
Silver necklace with sapphires.
backpack, bedroll, flint and steel, a length of hemp rope 50 feet., some stored traveling clothes, a javelin, a kama, a MW singham, MW shortsword, longsword, light mace, a MW longbow, 40 arrows, 5 silver arrows, broken heavy crossbow, 5 torches, spoiled rations, 'broken' backpacks bedrolls and pouches. 3 pp, 43 gp, 83 sp, 122 cp.

after sorting the loot Walter approaches the monks Hello there, my name is Walter, It is good to meet you all. Where are you heading? Perhaps we can travel together. Could you enlighten me about our friends mysterious malady?Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24" Walter relays the information to the party to get their opinion "What do you all think?"


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Bandages of Rapid Recovery heals the wearer quicker than normal. We need to talk about the other gear as a group.

Kevros nods at Walter's request, however, "If the other Wardens agree with your requests, I also agree with your treasure request except why do you want the succubus? Just curious?"


M Human
Vitals/Stats:
Lv 2 Monk of the Lotus HP: 16/16, - AC: 15/T: 15/FF: 13 - Perception: +7 - Initiative: +5 - F: +5 / R: +4 (evasion)/ W: +6 - CMB: +3 (+5 grapple) - CMD: 18 (20 vs Grapple), Speed: 30
skills:
Acrobatics +5, Climb +6 , Diplomacy +3, Disable Device +5, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (history) +4 Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +5

S'ala is glad to see the others return. But he stays out of any discussion regarding loot distribution. He also eyes the newcomer warily.


Male Spitespawn (tiefling) Paladin 3
Defenses:
AC: 20, Touch 12, Flat-Footed 19 (Dex +1(2), armor +9 HP: 27/28 (3d10, +3 con, +3 FCO) Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will +8 Resist fire, cold, and electricity 5 Immune: Fear, Disease

"I am curious as to its purpose and to whom it is dedicated to."

Walter approaches S'ala with a hand outstretched "Hello, my name is Walter, I met your fellow travelers during their encounter with the spiders. I do not believe we have met."


male
Stats:
HP:54/54, AC:25/T:15/FF:21, Perception:+11, Initiative:+8(+12), F:+9/R:+9/W:+9, CMB:+11, CMD:25, Speed:30/20
Skills:
Handle Animal+10,Sense Motive+12,Perception+11,Stealth+11,Survival+11(+15track),Ride+11,K.Nature+5 ,Acrobatics+9,Heal+7,K.Geography+5,K.Dungeneering+5,Climb+12,Swim+12,Intimi date +8

We should be moving out, if we want to make Olegs before dark.


Angeus Swashbuckler 1 HP 12/12 AC:16/T: 13/FF: 13 Perception +3 Initative +3 F:+2 R:+5 W:+0 CMB:+1 CMD:14/11FF Speed:30( 20 wearing backpack)

Angeus looks up from where she was taking a look a Saren, "Nay, Tristan. We were travelling to Nightwing's monestary, remember? Saren, do you think you can travel. We can create a travois for you if needed."


M Human
Vitals/Stats:
Lv 2 Monk of the Lotus HP: 16/16, - AC: 15/T: 15/FF: 13 - Perception: +7 - Initiative: +5 - F: +5 / R: +4 (evasion)/ W: +6 - CMB: +3 (+5 grapple) - CMD: 18 (20 vs Grapple), Speed: 30
skills:
Acrobatics +5, Climb +6 , Diplomacy +3, Disable Device +5, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (history) +4 Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +5

S'ala looks to the others, but reaches out to shake with the newcomer. "This one is not worthy of a name, but has been called S'ala by these, his new friends. You may use that name for me if you wish. Long days and pleasant nights to you Walter. You are well met in the wild."


Male Kitsune
Vital Stats/Skills:
HP: 62/66 (78), - AC: 34/T: 14/FF: 24 – Perception +14 - Initiative: +6 - F: +15 / R: +16/ W: +15 - CMB: +12 - CMD: 28, Speed: 40, Acrobatics +15
Oracle (Curse: Tongues)
Other:
Diplomacy +20 (22 Fey), Handle Animal +12, Kn. Geography +11, Kn. History +11, Kn. Religion +11, Prof. Cartographer +10, Ride +19, Sense Motive +14, Spellcraft +13, Survival +11

"You should be commended if this 'worth' you speak is humility. But I would fight any who questioned your 'worth'." Quince smiles and then walks toward the horses. He checks on the horses speaking to them in strange whistles and head shakes.


Half-Elven Male Adult
Vitals:
HP:50/50 | AC:21 | T:15 | FF:17 | Low-Light Vision | Perception:(+16) | Initiative:+7 | F:+6 | R:+6 | W:+6 | CMB:+9 | CMD:24 | Speed:30 | Ammo:32/40 | V.Channel:4/4 | MF:5/5 | Spells:@/6/5 |
Skills:
Climb:+5 | Craft (weap):+4 | Diplo:+7 | H.Animal:+8 | Know.(nature, religion):+8 | Prof (soldier):+6 | Ride:+8 | S.Motive:+7 | S.Craft:+8 | Stealth:+7 | Surv:+7 | Swim:+5(+4 Str,+6 Dex,+2 Int,+2 Wis,+3 Cha)

Kevros replies to Walter, "Well I am not sure if the trophy is dedicated to anything but if it is, it looks like a demon."

Kevros nods in agreement with Angeus, "Yes we are heading to the monastery, not Oleg's. That is if S'ala is still up for it?" Kevros looks at S'ala waiting for a response.


M Human
Vitals/Stats:
Lv 2 Monk of the Lotus HP: 16/16, - AC: 15/T: 15/FF: 13 - Perception: +7 - Initiative: +5 - F: +5 / R: +4 (evasion)/ W: +6 - CMB: +3 (+5 grapple) - CMD: 18 (20 vs Grapple), Speed: 30
skills:
Acrobatics +5, Climb +6 , Diplomacy +3, Disable Device +5, Intimidate +6, Knowledge (history) +4 Knowledge (religion) +5, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +5

"By all means, we should continue to the Monastery, exploring and mapping the lands as we go." S'ala agrees.

2,351 to 2,400 of 7,113 << first < prev | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Kingmaker: The Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.